PDA

View Full Version : Bombshell:Gimelstob goes f***ing nuts - on sexpots

arbalest
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:38 AM
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2008/06/new_dc_athlete_has_a_kournikov.html

Fat creepy arsehole.

Wiggly
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:42 AM
Is he joking about Anna? :eek:
He's the dumb loser, btw.

hablo
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:45 AM
He's a loser alright.

Usually guys sound this bitter when a woman has rejected them. :tape:

arbalest
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:48 AM
He is a weasle. Poor Alize Cornet - I think she's only 18. That's a very rough comment.

Erika_Angel
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:48 AM
He sounds like a bitter wtaworld tennisforum.com poster :lol:

VeeJJ
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:52 AM
HOLY SHIT WAT A FUCKING C*$T!!! how imature can he be. it's not even like he was ever a really successful tennis player and now he decides to lash out on kornikova like that and shit. I'm gonna laugh so hard when her team beats his in team tennis, and i'm really gonna laugh if she aces him. ugh, that makes me so mad, really how the fuck old is he.......ASSHOLE!!!

hankqq
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:58 AM
He's a loser alright.

I was thinking the same thing. IF this article is true (and it probably is because who would waste time trying to ruin Gimelblob's reputation??), he's just pathetic. A man in his late 20's talking about teen girls like that, and calling Kournikova all those names. I'm glad Corina stopped dating him!! Hopefully the Tennis Channel will fire his ass pronto. NO excuse for this language.

mal
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:17 AM
Such a shame.

I don't know what to say about teh author of teh article.
The man, (or woman) is obviously a D*** *** (word which rhymes with Dalliah. (Sorry I almost said S*** R**.)

Blu€
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:17 AM
What a jackass:rolleyes:, was he trying to be funny or summat?!

njtennis17
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:20 AM
He is such a jerk, and one of the worst commentators. Hopefully, he gets fired from the Tennis Channel. He is pathetic.

LUVMIRZA
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:34 AM
Pure Ass hole

kiwifan
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:36 AM
I wish all tennis players were this honest. :devil:

drake3781
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:38 AM
I had to check on who Marcelo Rios is.......... :p Check out the "Controversies" section at this link. OMG. :tape:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_R%C3%ADos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_R%C3%ADos)

carling
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:41 AM
What a complete dick! Anna must have turned him down years ago and he's clearly still very bitter. Justin's trying to make himself famous off the backs of others more famous. He's douche. Utterly worthless.

drake3781
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:42 AM
I think the Kastles should make a clear and important statement by firing him.

This kind of talk is unseemly to their organization.

I would fire him on the spot; replace him with a local player by holding a little competition.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:43 AM
Sounds like somthing DYLAN24 would say :angel:.

cellophane
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:45 AM
Sounds like somthing DYLAN24 would say :angel:.

OMG... Touché.

OsloErik
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:47 AM
Wow. That's interesting. I wonder what his opinion of Corina Morariu stopping singles play after cancer is? Probably thinks it's proof of why women don't deserve equal prize money. How on earth did she manage to sleep with him that long?

By the way, the next time I want an opinion from a hairy, sweaty, skinny-legged prick, I'll know whom to turn to.

antonella
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:49 AM
'..and I'm gonna be just plugging it down her throat'

This shows where his mind is really at. Obviously a bad reject case with sadistic overtones.

égalité
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:50 AM
LOL. Don't worry, Justin. I'm sure Anna isn't attracted to you either.

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:56 AM
Fuckin' mug

beatlessub
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:56 AM
wat is he talking about?
kournikova wasn't amazing
but she was very popular

this guy sucked too
and wasnt popular
at all

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:57 AM
I had to check on who Marcelo Rios is.......... :p Check out the "Controversies" section at this link. OMG. :tape:

Mozart with a racquet

LadyLil
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:01 AM
At first it sounded like trash talk but then it just gets ugly. I'm sure ESPN, FSN and whoever else has hired him is pleased.

Dan23
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:03 AM
Was he drunk or something? :o

Natash.
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:05 AM
:lol: Oh Justin. Because your career was so much better than Kournikova. :lol: Pretty sure other things went down his throat.

cellophane
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:05 AM
wat is he talking about?
kournikova wasn't amazing
but she was very popular

I think it pisses him off that she made so much money in endorsements off the court because of her looks.

skanky~skanketta
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:11 AM
Let's see, career wise Anna wins, she did make the top 10.
Money wise, no question.
Looks wise, let's not insult Anna by even comparing.
Fame and popularity, Justin who?

Anna is in a different galaxy altogether.

mal
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:23 AM
What a complete dick! Anna must have turned him down years ago and he's clearly still very bitter. Justin's trying to make himself famous off the backs of others more famous. He's douche. Utterly worthless.

:tape:

Renalicious
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:30 AM
:haha:

Anna will beat him easily. :)

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:32 AM
isw hes just angry becuase she has bigger breasts than he does :shrug:

svetaisthebest
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:41 AM
Justin :o:tape::help:

kwilliams
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:58 AM
The way he was talking in the article I assumed there has been some ongoing feud or some really bad incident in their past? No?

If there isn't then he should really just get over himself. I can't believe his priority on court will be to make her cry and hit 128mph body serves.

It sounds to me like he might be something that rhymes with punt.

cocco80
Jun 21st, 2008, 04:03 AM
He's a loser alright.

:yeah: spot on.

"I feel great to have a win like this on my home court in front of my family, my friends, and every girl who denied me my first two years of college."
— Gimelstob, following his win over Agassi

drake3781
Jun 21st, 2008, 04:10 AM
Who likes him and this kind of talk, anyway? :o I mean, who does this appeal to?

Is this a "guy's guy" kind of thing? :rolleyes:

Slutati
Jun 21st, 2008, 04:38 AM
What's a sexpot though?:o

DimaDinosaur
Jun 21st, 2008, 04:39 AM
Another classy american man; no wonder he's such great friends with Roddick :rolleyes:

Williamsser
Jun 21st, 2008, 04:46 AM
Radio talk shows like the Junkies appeal to white, suburban men. They often feature sexism, racism, and vulgarities.

kittyking
Jun 21st, 2008, 05:37 AM
"Later, he was asked to assess the top 20 players in the WTA rankings; he called Tatiana Golovin "a sexpot," Nicole Vaidisova "a well-developed young lady," and Alize Cornet "a little sexpot.""

:help:

WhatTheDeuce
Jun 21st, 2008, 06:31 AM
O.M.G. What a fucking piece of trash, I hope he gets impaled by a lamppost and left for dead. Sick fuck. Nobody liked you, Justin. Your game was fucking boring as hell, and you had to make up for it by diving around like an idiot. You sucked. Nobody cares about you. DIAF. Bye.

kris719
Jun 21st, 2008, 06:40 AM
what the fuck. Is this for real!? If so, this dude can screw himself.

beatlessub
Jun 21st, 2008, 06:45 AM
just because
people wwho dont know tennis at all
know anna kournikova and not u
doesnt mean u have to get all butt hurt lol

P.S. Dont be jealous just becuz she was in video games and u werent
lol

ViennaCalling
Jun 21st, 2008, 06:57 AM
:spit: :rolls:

young_gunner913
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:00 AM
I've said it once and I'll say it again and again. Justine Gimelstob is one of the biggest douchebags on earth. He's a disgusting, worthless pig and a disgrace. I hope Anna's male teammates will not tolerate him bullying her on the court.

Drake1980
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:03 AM
:eek:

LeRoy.
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:13 AM
http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/ATP+Sony+Ericsson+Party+9t1XJpLp3Kzl.jpg

vs.

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/544/U1535P6T12D2400002F44DT20060816154145.jpg

Anna by a million miles.

Fuck Off Justin

Calypso
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:16 AM
What did Anna do to him?!?!

Maybe she refused to do it with him :tape:.

Love you, Anna:kiss:!

Anna F'd Enrique
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:25 AM
Anna F'd Gimelslob...

Maybe in his fucked up dreams. He got rejected and now he is upset! Loser.:rolleyes:

frenchie
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:00 AM
What a dsigusting guy

Anna should go on a trial for that article!
it's so offensing

JackFrost
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:09 AM
O well. Could it be just an PR-Gag to make the peope watch this exhibition-matches?
I don´t take this "interview" too serious.

Bitmap
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:43 AM
i dont believe any of this:lol:

Slutiana
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:50 AM

Don't you fucking call my Tati a 'sexpot' :armed:

KasiaSkowronska
Jun 21st, 2008, 09:30 AM
What's a sexpot though?:o

up

améliemomo
Jun 21st, 2008, 11:01 AM
He's a loser alright.

exactement.Il me fait penser à un impuissant qui crache sa haine car il sait qu'il a raté sa vie et qu'aucune de ces filles qu'il insulte ne lui donneront aucune attention.

Pathetic man.:tape:

thesupernova
Jun 21st, 2008, 12:37 PM
I think the Kastles should make a clear and important statement by firing him.

This kind of talk is unseemly to their organization.

I would fire him on the spot; replace him with a local player by holding a little competition.

i agree 100%. what a jerk.:fiery:

janko
Jun 21st, 2008, 12:46 PM
WTF???

He's been an ugly, pathetic, Fred Flintstone's lookalike for all his career and people are writing about him???

What a dumbass, I can't imagine a girl going out with him, even drunk...

Not even funny to read that...

Rocketta
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:03 PM

Really uncalled for. :tape:

All I know is he better never part his lips to say something as negative about the Williams or else it will be on. :armed:

Maryamator
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:10 PM
What an ass.What has he done in his career? absolutely nothing. He doesnt even DESERVE to be on the same court as ANA kournikova, eventhough ana left tennis she isnt forgoten, justin plays tennis and 80% of the people dont even know he exists.

Selah
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:12 PM
We see it time and time again, this is what happens when tennis players have no life outside of tennis, and either live on their past achievements or can't forgive that they didn't achieve much on the tennis court. Justine (that was intentional) needs to get a life, cause he's the one sounding like a bitch. Move on...Anya has, she does more than play tennis or comment on tennis.

Maryamator
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:15 PM
BTW, he looks like rotten pancake.

tenn_ace
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:47 PM
is he dropped as a commentator already? should be especially after this diarrhea

ToeTag
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:07 PM
It's called marketing -- god knows tennis needs marketing.

Already a five page thread about it.

M&M
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:12 PM
he is so stupid...lol.. just laughable...

Sharapowerr
Jun 21st, 2008, 05:36 PM
I don t know him , is he a tennisplayer? He sounds like a sexual maniac... Bodyserve... and the way he s talking it sounds like a psycho... And what is a sexpot?

partbrit
Jun 21st, 2008, 05:43 PM
So Sheen's wife is a "slut," but Justin can't be because he's a man, right? When are these people going to even pretend that women are people?

And yes, I can't imagine how many women--in their right mind--turned him down.

young_gunner913
Jun 21st, 2008, 05:44 PM
It's called marketing -- god knows tennis needs marketing.

Already a five page thread about it.

That's called marketing? Being a chauvenistic, sexist, woman abusing pig?

Optima
Jun 21st, 2008, 05:54 PM
What a bastard. Seriously.

Zébulon
Jun 21st, 2008, 06:01 PM
Could someone explain to me the word sexpot, please ? On the internet I found it meant "someone consieder sexually attractive", which sounds like something Golovin and Cornet would appreciate, kinda like "sexy". But I wondered wether it was also offensive.

P_Fer
Jun 21st, 2008, 06:04 PM
Justin is a douche.

Expat
Jun 21st, 2008, 06:05 PM
That's called marketing? Being a chauvenistic, sexist, woman abusing pig?
hmmm a sexist helped legitimize the wta tour by losing to billie jean king
lets hope the same happens here

sexpot - a sexually attractive young girl

terjw
Jun 21st, 2008, 06:16 PM
At first it sounded like trash talk but then it just gets ugly. I'm sure ESPN, FSN and whoever else has hired him is pleased.

Yeah - like a comedian who starts off getting laughs - but then it goes quiet as he just way oversteps the boundary and just comes across all bitter. :tape:

kiwifan
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:24 PM
Could someone explain to me the word sexpot, please ? On the internet I found it meant "someone consieder sexually attractive", which sounds like something Golovin and Cornet would appreciate, kinda like "sexy". But I wondered wether it was also offensive.

Yes, sexpot means he thinks they are sexy looking (see Ana I.) or sexy acting (see Jelena J.). :devil:

Destiny
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:34 PM
is it a joke coz he sounds retarded??

hingis-seles
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:58 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_R%C3%ADos

You honestly did not know who Marcelo Rios is?! :eek:

young_gunner913
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:12 PM
hmmm a sexist helped legitimize the wta tour by losing to billie jean king
lets hope the same happens here

sexpot - a sexually attractive young girl

Bobby Riggs would never even think about harming Billie Jean King physically. The reason The Battle of the Sexes worked was because even though Bobby Riggs played this macho chauvenistic character, he still had respect for women. After the match was over, he came up to Billie, hugged her and said "We did it."

This pathetic piece of trash is just being a disgusting pig just for the hell of it. I think he has forgotten that the WTT is King's league and I think if she read about this, she would kick his ass to the gutter where he belongs.

partbrit
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:46 PM
Bobby Riggs would never even think about harming Billie Jean King physically. The reason The Battle of the Sexes worked was because even though Bobby Riggs played this macho chauvenistic character, he still had respect for women.

Exactly. Actually, the reason the stupid thing was played was because of Margaret Court's internalized sexism. She acted with such creepy deference toward Riggs in their match that BJK felt she then had to play the match, though she didn't want to, just to cancel out what Court had done.

What Gimelstob displays on a regular basis is not sexism, but a pretty scary misogyny. I have some other speculations about him, but I'll let that go for now.

Please feel free to join many of us in writing to Tennis Channel:
http://womenwhoserve.blogspot.com/2008/06/if-shes-not-cryingthen-i-did-not-do-my.html
http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2008/06/21/if-shes-not-crying-by-the-time-she-walks-off-that-court-then-i-did-not-do-my-job/

young_gunner913
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:49 PM
Exactly. Actually, the reason the stupid thing was played was because of Margaret Court's internalized sexism. She acted with such creepy deference toward Riggs in their match that BJK felt she then had to play the match, though she didn't want to, just to cancel out what Court had done.

What Gimelstob displays on a regular basis is not sexism, but a pretty scary misogyny. I have some other speculations about him, but I'll let that go for now.

Please feel free to join many of us in writing to Tennis Channel:
http://womenwhoserve.blogspot.com/2008/06/if-shes-not-cryingthen-i-did-not-do-my.html
http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2008/06/21/if-shes-not-crying-by-the-time-she-walks-off-that-court-then-i-did-not-do-my-job/

Correct. After Margaret got thrashed Billie wanted to clear the name of women's tennis.

:worship: Thank goodness there's action being done about this. I was reading an article that Justin was just named to be a chairmen some board for the ATP.

Ellery
Jun 21st, 2008, 10:07 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_R%C3%ADos

Oh wow. :lol: :tape:

young_gunner913
Jun 21st, 2008, 10:10 PM
Oh wow. :lol: :tape:

I love your sig. :haha: