PDA

View Full Version : Serena wearing 2.5 MILLION euros Dress!

*W*
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:02 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/f4i9uq.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/vnz14j.jpg

Serena Williams, wearing 2.5 million Euros worth of Duttson diamonds and a Matthew Williamson dress, arrives at the Sony Ericsson Women's Tennis Association (WTA) tour pre-Wimbledon party held at the Roof Gardens in West London, Britain, 19 June 2008. The party has been hosted by British enterpreneur Sir Richard Branson and is a highlight of the sports and entertainment celebrity calendar, with WTA Tour's top players and a host of A-list stars in attendance. The Wimbledon Tennis Championships will take place between 23 June and 6 July.

Pebbles
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:04 PM
She looks so much like Vee in the 2nd pic :eek:

mboyle
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:04 PM
she looks really pretty here. :)

InsideOut.
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:05 PM
The dress wasnt 2.5 million Euros. The diamonds were.

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:06 PM
yay.. she got a longer weave!!! :D

lympyisthebest
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:06 PM
That dress costs 2.5 million euros?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

sammy01
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:08 PM
2.5 million spent on it yet they still didn't get enough fabric to cover her tits!

Sylvester
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:08 PM
2,5 million euros dresses while people starve on the streets.

Way to go, world! :sad:

The Daviator
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:09 PM
So Caprice is an A-lister now? :spit:

She looks so much like Vee in the 2nd pic :eek:

Well, they are sisters ;)

brodle1
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:11 PM
2,5 million euros dresses while people starve on the streets.

Way to go, world! :sad:

That's what I was thinking too. Peoples' (and I do mean people plurally, not just this particular person's) priorities in this world are really a mess. :(

The Kaz
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:13 PM
2.5 million dollar spent on her, and she still looks crappy :shrug:

Why does she remind me of Ana Ivanovic in the first pic? :eek: :tape:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:16 PM
2.5 million spent on it yet they still didn't get enough fabric to cover her tits!

why should she cover it...when you've got it flaunt it (and make them all hate ;) )

and its the diamonds that are worth 2.5 million

sammy01
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:21 PM
why should she cover it...when you've got it flaunt it (and make them all hate ;) )

and its the diamonds that are worth 2.5 million

it was a joke ;)

also with breasts her size its realy not very attractive to let them hang like that, she realy needs to wear a bra at all times!

Craigy
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:24 PM

You would say that regardless of how she looked. :weirdo:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:24 PM
hell naw!!! LOL she looks good like that and this is coming from a girl who usually hates that breasts out style on women...it can look bad if not done right (and it usually isn't) but she had pulled it off cause the rest of the dress is nice and long and flowing

PatrickRyan
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Hot Hot Hot :hearts:

rjd1111
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:35 PM

You're right....Thank God.

So Disrespectful
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:42 PM
And she still looks cheap.

Just kidding! Serena looks super hot. :hearts:

bwahahahahaha
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:42 PM
She looks great. Daring as always. Jealous bitches on tennisforum can't help themselves :hearts:

Big boobs + 2.5 million € dress :kiss:

So Disrespectful
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:43 PM
And next time she should blow her nose before stepping onto the red carpet :tape:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Laughing at the face of the worldwide poverty

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:04 PM

get off the internet and conserve some energy....you too are laughing at worldwide poverty :rolleyes:

~{X}~
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Its not Serena's fault that there is worldwide poverty. Blame the governments of the countries that have a bad case of it, because they aren't doing enough to help their own people.

She's wearing a great dress, and an expensive one. I'm sure she didn't buy it, but rather was loaned it, to show off for the event. (Like many actresses do during the Oscars, or Emmys) If someone gave me a 2.5 Million Euro diamond encrusted dress, I'd feel damn good about myself too.

Becool
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:07 PM
no, you're spending your time in wtaworld

Dawson.
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:09 PM
serena you got ripped off! i saw the same dress at primark for £10 :lol:

LCS
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:10 PM

:tape:

:worship:

cheo23
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Serena!!! You have something in your nose!!!! :help:
http://media.monstersandcritics.com/galleries/1257338/0138909350085.jpg

LCS
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:11 PM
And next time she should blow her nose before stepping onto the red carpet :tape:

Indeed!!:lol::lol::lol:

Destiny
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:23 PM
unbelievable

hell no what the hell

SHE BETTER WIN THIS SHIZE NOW AFTER THIS REWARD :lol:

Emina.
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:38 PM
well...she looks great yet again :cool:

oleada
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:46 PM
You'd think that when they put that much money into a dress, they'd bother with the fit.

alex14
Jun 20th, 2008, 05:07 PM
i have to say, i dont particularly like that dress, the design makes it look cheap, and makes the diamonds look tacky, they needed something alot more simple so the focus could be more on the diamonds, but other than that Serena looks good, love the diamonds in her hair.
Xx

@Sweet Cleopatra
Jun 20th, 2008, 05:29 PM
no one should dress a dress with so much money like that ... but diamonds are girls best friend

serenus_2k8
Jun 20th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Serena looks stunning whether you like the dress or not.

Love how jealous ignorant fucktards like Sammy are so quick to send the insults flying, moron.

We only wish 2million dollars could buy enough fabric to cover your big old mouth.

yassiesj20
Jun 20th, 2008, 05:41 PM

Love how jealous ignorant fucktards like Sammy are so quick to send the insults flying, moron.

We only wish 2million dollars could buy enough fabric to cover your big old mouth.

I agree-without the cursing tho:lol:

sammy01
Jun 20th, 2008, 06:32 PM

lol how defensive! it was only a joke because her tits seem a little big for the small amout of fabric covering them, why dont you grow up and realise some people dont think serena is the be all and end all. i respect her as a tennis player but not much else, the dress is horrible i dont need to defend that i dont like it!

as for you calling me a ignorant fucktard thats more than what i said about serena so your the ignorant one! :rolleyes:

Vincey!
Jun 20th, 2008, 06:39 PM

:rolls:...YEAH!....spending so much money (I doubt she bought it :scratch:) and looking so bad in it.

that dress just doesn't suit her at all. I think :shrug:

kwilliams
Jun 20th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Covering Serena's breasts would be a mistake, most decent designers would realise that. I think someone said she needs a bra??? Her breasts are huge and they still hang well above her elbow, no problem there.

Does anyone know if she's keeping the dress? I doubt it. The diamonds are probably rented as is the dress. If not there is every chance the dress might be auctioned for charity. She does do charity work too and I would guess she has helped to raise more money for charities than anyone whining in this thread. She's wearing an expensive dress, get over it.

Dodoboy.
Jun 20th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Her boobs are the talk of the town! The whole town is talking about it, well i am talking they are listening :)

She does look UBER hot in these pics!

Worth every penny - hey its not like she BOUGHT.

oleada
Jun 20th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Covering Serena's breasts would be a mistake, most decent designers would realise that. I think someone said she needs a bra??? Her breasts are huge and they still hang well above her elbow, no problem there.

Nobody's saying cover them - I think what people mean is that the fit is off. A bit more fabric (not necessarily covering them) and a better fit would've looked better. And I say this as a fellow big boobed one. :o

CORIA01
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:00 PM
this dress is a complete nonsense!
2.5 Million while people have not enough to eat!
If I was at her place I would have refused to wear it just by principles

homogenius
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:04 PM

I kinda agree.
That being said, she looks hot in it and her boobs are perfect (dunno why some are complaining really)so why not show them ?

RVD
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:29 PM
WOW! Serena looks magnificent!! :bounce:
:haha: At all the Haters who can't appreciate a sexy sista in an expensive, flowing dress. The sheer number of jealous posters in here is hilarious! :lol:
I guess one would have to be a straight brutha to understand and worship a lady with such a gorgeous figure. :worship:

WORK IT SERENA!!

darrinbaker00
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:36 PM
And you look like.....well, you. Game, set, match, Serena.

Vincey!
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:46 PM
WOW! Serena looks magnificent!! :bounce:
:haha: At all the Haters who can't appreciate a sexy sista in an expensive, flowing dress. The sheer number of jealous posters in here is hilarious! :lol:
I guess one would have to be a straight brutha to understand and worship a lady with such a gorgeous figure. :worship:

WORK IT SERENA!!

I do think she looks amazingly hot :p.... but that dress doesn't suit the event on her :shrug:

RVD
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:55 PM
I do think she looks amazingly hot :p.... but that dress doesn't suit the event on her :shrug:I was under the impression that the ladies show up dressed very nicely [as in formally]. Was I incorrect? :scratch:

hacberto
Jun 20th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Shit that's a lot of money

*W*
Jun 21st, 2008, 12:42 PM
I Love The Dress!!!!!

Golovinjured.
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:42 PM
She looks really good in those pics. Very feminine.

But she does have a small case of b-acne. I wouldn't think she would though for some reason.

Milli
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:56 PM
2.5 mil dollars for a dress?? :eek::eek::eek: You could buy 3 good houses with that money :tape: And I'm just unimpressed

tennnisfannn
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:05 PM
I guess you are also of the opinion that both ana and maria return the 1 mil thy have received for hitting a ball across the net in 7 matches this year, and the whole of the sporting world reject whatever money they make beginnning ith tiger woods, how about oprah and her 7 or so mil per week just to have a chat for an hour? Hey how aboput that tom cruise and his 43 mil per movie just to recite lines with the help of a prompter! I say there is no justice in this world.:mad:

Ntour
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:40 PM
for someone who endorses proactiv her skin ain't looking too good

serenus_2k8
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:57 PM
for someone who endorses proactiv her skin ain't looking too good

Sure :rolleyes: Maybe she should retire and keep her skin in the shade :lol: :haha: