cake Walk Draw

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:08 AM
:worship: I was waiting for this thread. :lol:

it was going to come lol :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:09 AM
cake Walk Draw

you shouldn't say that about your own player...but if ana had that sort of draw i'd say she had a cakewalk draw too ;)

Poova
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:10 AM
To be fair, whoever got Chaky in their quarter was always going to have an easy section compared to everyone else.

Just happens it was Ana this time. :lol: :shrug:

goldenlox
It could work out like RG, where Ana only has a tough SF and final.
That's why you want a good ranking.
It's happened for Sveta and Maria, and it will happen for Jelena one day also.

thenj
lol

InsideOut.
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:12 AM
To be fair, whoever got Chaky in their quarter was always going to have an easy section compared to everyone else.

Just happens it was Ana this time. :lol: :shrug:

Oh well, at USO it will be Chaky-Sveta QF again. :tape:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:15 AM

don't even call it into existence :tape:

InsideOut.
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:17 AM
don't even call it into existence :tape:

Come on they'll only have 120 UE's in total and 20 winners, what's not to like? :tape::help:

Kworb
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:17 AM
It doesn't matter, Sharapova will win and be #1, and Ivanovic will never have actually been #1 (Henin is still #1 at the moment).

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Come on they'll only have 120 UE's in total and 20 winners, what's not to like? :tape::help:

:explode: wouldn't that be better than last year

The Daviator
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:25 AM
:inlove: :inlove:

InsideOut.
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:30 AM
:explode: wouldn't that be better than last year

Last year they had 80-something UE's and 30 winners I think. Actually, the JJ-Serena final in Miami had exactly 100 UE's (64 from Serena I think, most when she was trying to close out the match :help:) and something like 60 winners.

Dexter
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:32 AM
It doesn't matter, Sharapova will win and be #1, and Ivanovic will never have actually been #1 (Henin is still #1 at the moment).http://i27.tinypic.com/353ea0p.jpg

Shove it! :lol:

InsideOut.
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:34 AM
http://i27.tinypic.com/353ea0p.jpg

And it will be 4 weeks at least too. :)

JackFrost
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:54 AM
It could work out like RG, where Ana only has a tough SF and final.
That's why you want a good ranking.
It's happened for Sveta and Maria, and it will happen for Jelena one day also.
No way. This kind of luck has only Ana. All her last grand slams tournaments and Tier 1 were Cakewalk. :)

InsideOut.
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:58 AM
No way. This kind of luck has only Ana. All her last grand slams tournaments and Tier 1 were Cakewalk. :)

Well it's not really Ana's fault that Jelena doesn't turn up for their semis. Or that Jelena chokes. Or that Ana never loses a tournament after beating Jelena in a semi. :shrug:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:01 PM

pwned!!! :worship: by a jh fan!!! lol

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Last year they had 80-something UE's and 30 winners I think. Actually, the JJ-Serena final in Miami had exactly 100 UE's (64 from Serena I think, most when she was trying to close out the match :help:) and something like 60 winners.

plz don't remind me of that choke :lol: lol lol it was atrocious lol

Cp6uja
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Not is secret that Ana is very superstitious girl so shy crying when she heard that Anna "Jinx" Chakvetadze is in her part of Draw (since 2007 when she is always TOP16 seed - all slam winners is from opposite half of draw than Chaky).

Also, like i already say in one other thread here ("RIGGED DRAW") which is deleted from some reason:
And at end like Ana Ivanovic fan i must say one thing: I will be realy happy if she "change" with Sveta with AnnaC for Serena!!! That will garantee her easy opponent in Semifinal from Sveta/Chaky Quarter and like we all know if you want to beat Serena at Grand Slams QF is perfect round for that where she traditionaly produce her worst play. Serena career Win/Lose record at slams Quarterfinals is 12-10(55%), in Semifinals 10-2(83%) and in finals 8-2(80%). It's more than obvious for me which round is perfect to meat Serena at slams.

The Daviator
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:10 PM

Yeah, beating Jankovic along the way :spit:

Of course unless you beat V&S/Pova, every tournament is a cakewalk :yawn:

A Magicman
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:12 PM
She is gonna be killed by Marion in the semis.

JackFrost
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Well it's not really Ana's fault that Jelena doesn't turn up for their semis. Or that Jelena chokes. Or that Ana never loses a tournament after beating Jelena in a semi. :shrug:
Well, I didnīt say with a single word, that all that what you mention is Anas fault. :)
But its fact, that she always got the easiest Draws. (I donīt know why people complain about Sharapova).
But I must give it to Ana, that she is able to do something with this opportunities. Some players would lose with six byes in their pocket.

JackFrost
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Yeah, beating Jankovic along the way :spit:

Of course unless you beat V&S/Pova, every tournament is a cakewalk :yawn:
She loves to play against Jelena. So yes, Jelena is a easy draw for Ana. ;)

The Daviator
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Well, I didnīt say with a single word, that all that what you mention is Anas fault. :)
But its fact, that she always got the easiest Draws. (I donīt know why people complain about Sharapova).
But I must give it to Ana, that she is able to do something with this opportunities. Some players would lose with six byes in their pocket.

RG 08 - Serena QF
AO 08 - Venus QF
USO 07 - Venus 4R

So that is false :p And before this year Maria got some very soft draws at Slams, but anyway.

Emina.
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:25 PM
lol her draw is not easy ..not at all ;)

JackFrost
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:32 PM
RG 08 - Serena QF
AO 08 - Venus QF
USO 07 - Venus 4R

So that is false :p And before this year Maria got some very soft draws at Slams, but anyway.
Did she actually have to play them? No, because they are in bad shape or injured and lose early. :lol: (And no, I donīt say, itīs Anas fault, if they are in bad shape).

The Daviator
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Did she actually have to play them? No, because they are in bad shape or injured and lose early. :lol: (And no, I donīt say, itīs Anas fault, if they are in bad shape).

She played Venus both times :confused:

So now you're switching and saying her opponents lose early, so what is it? Easy draws or people losing before they play her? Ana drew Serena, a very tough DRAW, but Serena lost, Ana handled her own business.

The Dawntreader
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:43 PM
I wonder why it's called a 'Cakewalk' Draw:confused::lol:

JackFrost
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:45 PM
She played Venus both times :confused:

So now you're switching and saying her opponents lose early, so what is it? Easy draws or people losing before they play her? Ana drew Serena, a very tough DRAW, but Serena lost, Ana handled her own business.
Both. If you got an opponent in your draw, who has a good name, but is actually in a bad shape/in a slump or who sucks on this surface, its a lucky draw, too.:)

Dawson.
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:50 PM

:lol: Chakvetadze won't be top 8 by the USO

Kovalchuk
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:59 PM
yay cakewalk again :cool:

Ana have to play like this:
Quarter: Serena/Venus/Elena
Semi: Maria/Serena/Venus
Final: Venus/Maria/Serena

if she play other WTA mugs, then it's a cakewalk draw.

lucky bastXXX this Ana :sport:

InsideOut.
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:03 PM
yay cakewalk again :cool:

Ana have to play like this:
Quarter: Serena/Venus/Elena
Semi: Maria/Serena/Venus
Final: Venus/Maria/Serena

if she play other WTA mugs, then it's a cakewalk draw.

lucky bastXXX this Ana :sport:

Yeah and even if she wins that they'll say it's Elena on grass without a serve, that Maria's serve is totally off and she has a SHOULDER problem, or that Venus played the worst match of her life or Errorena turned up with an injured toenail or something. :help:

Craig.
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Yeah and even if she wins that they'll say it's Elena on grass without a serve, that Maria's serve is totally off and she has a SHOULDER problem, or that Venus played the worst match of her life or Errorena turned up with an injured toenail or something. :help:

Please. If she beats any of those players on her way to the title, even I'd say that she thoroughly deserved it, no matter how much she annoys me.

Cp6uja
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:07 PM
If we look at GS results of last 5 slams, here is list of players which reach more than 1 GS SF:

4 Ivanovic (including 3 finals)
3 Henin, Jankovic
2 Venus, Sharapova, Kuznetsova

So it's obviously that in current shape Ana Ivanovic is player which depending on GS draws or surfaces less than others!

JackFrost
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:20 PM
If we look at GS results of last 5 slams, here is list of players which reach more than 1 GS SF:

4 Ivanovic (including 3 finals)
3 Henin, Jankovic
2 Venus, Sharapova, Kuznetsova

So it's obviously that in current shape Ana Ivanovic is player which depending on GS draws or surfaces less than others!
Yeah, but would she have her 4 semis with less easy draws? We will never know.
Yeah, ok. Iīm already quiet. :lol:

Cp6uja
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Yeah, ok. I´m already quiet. :lol:If we talking about Ana GS Draw quarters or halfs - in QF and SF rounds of this last 5 Grand Slams Ana Ivanovic reach 6 TOP10 wins (including 4 TOP3 wins). For example Svetlana Kuznetsova in whole career so far (played about 25 slams) if we count all her GS matches and rounds reached so far 3 TOP10 wins (0 TOP3)... numbers speaks for theyself...

The Daviator
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:37 PM
If we talking about Ana GS Draw quarters or halfs - in QF and SF rounds of this last 5 Grand Slams Ana Ivanovic reach 6 TOP10 wins (including 4 TOP3 wins). For example Svetlana Kuznetsova in whole career so far (played about 25 slams) if we count all her GS matches and rounds reached so far 3 TOP10 wins (0 TOP3)... numbers speaks for theyself...

But don't you know that the only decent players in tennis are Venus, Serena and Maria? Everyone else is useless.

Craig.
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:40 PM
But don't you know that the only decent players in tennis are Venus, Serena and Maria? Everyone else is useless.

I hope you're being sarcastic :lol:

The Daviator
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:42 PM
I hope you're being sarcastic :lol:

;)

Craig.
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:44 PM
;)

OK. :p

Dexter
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:45 PM
But don't you know that the only decent players in tennis are Venus, Serena and Maria? Everyone else is useless.Not even... :lol: It can't be on clay, because they suck and they can't be beating themselves like Venus apparently was in Melbourne. :tape:

Il Primo!
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Let's face it: she has a cakewalk draw. She should reach at least the SF and defend all her points. Unfortunately :bigcry:

Effy
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Let's face it: she has a cakewalk draw. She should reach at least the SF and defend all her points. Unfortunately :bigcry:

:hug:

chill88
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Yeah, ok. Iīm already quiet. :lol:

Exactly. What we do know is that she was able to capitalize on these 'easy draws' unlike some players we know...

This we will see in the next two weeks, if she doesn't at least you can have a good laugh about it ;)

ok, back to lurker-mode :wavey:

InsideOut.
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:08 PM
^Scary. You've been here for over 3 years and only 14 posts. :eek:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Exactly. What we do know is that she was able to capitalize on these 'easy draws' unlike some players we know...

This we will see in the next two weeks, if she doesn't at least you can have a good laugh about it ;)

ok, back to lurker-mode :wavey:

plz come back soon :wavey:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:10 PM
^Scary. You've been here for over 3 years and only 14 posts. :eek:

lurker mode lol :lol:

InsideOut.
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:10 PM
^Yeah, I remember that guy who was here since 2003 and only posted recently saying he slept with an ATP challenger player. :tape:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:15 PM
:tape: what a way to come out of lurker mode :tape:

chill88
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:19 PM
:lol: I found I have a strong self-control (which I hope I'm not starting to lose now!) to join in usually :tape: but entertaining discussion here..

so there.. but definitely no 'I slept with rafa' qoutes from me :lol:

til next year!!

mboyle
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:33 PM

Everyone says that about whoever is getting easy draws. Maria got a series of easy draws and everyone said she was paying off tourny organizers and such:rolleyes: .

sharapovarulz1
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Not being horrible or anything but you phrased this all wrong you say that Ana has a cakewalk draw so go show everyone who is the real No1!!!

Well she would only real show that she is the true No1 if it was a hard draw and she went on to win Wimbledon!

You have set yourself up for some shit from Ana haters lol

Langers
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:21 PM
What a stupid thread by an obviously stupid poster.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:21 PM
:lol: I found I have a strong self-control (which I hope I'm not starting to lose now!) to join in usually :tape: but entertaining discussion here..

so there.. but definitely no 'I slept with rafa' qoutes from me :lol:

til next year!!

lose control!! lose control!!!! LOL :p a PM once in a while won't hurt either :p

but if you didn't sleep with rafa??? who did you sleep with :ras: lol :p

Langers
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:25 PM

That list... :worship:

hankqq
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Good for Ana! Everyone complains when the player they dislike the most gets a more favorable draw.:yawn: :rolleyes: :baby:It's not Ana's fault, just as it wasn't anyone else's fault either in the past!:shrug:

slamchamp
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:30 PM
when justine was number she always had tough draws, how weird...

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Ana Cakewalk-ovic?

sharapovarulz1
Jun 20th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Just got to roll with it players get easy draws and then some poor bastards i.e Elena get the draws from hell it is different every grand slam so it doesn't really matter just as long as our faves get a cup cake draw once in a while ;)