Jun 19th, 2008, 05:49 PM
JJ or Maria :drool:

jbeacinu
Jun 19th, 2008, 05:50 PM

JJ needs it more =]

IceHock
Jun 19th, 2008, 05:51 PM
I'm hoping she is Dani's 4th round opponent because she needs a little help coming back from injury, but most likely Dani will get a Williams, she mos tlikely always does at Wimbledon.

sammy01
Jun 19th, 2008, 05:54 PM
such a sad thread and just so disrespectful to chaky, and other players who you seem to think need good draws to progress!

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jun 19th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Maria will draw chaky for Qf :O

gmak
Jun 19th, 2008, 05:55 PM
after AO and FO it's time for Maria to get the chaky jackpot at Wimby ;) :drool:

Mikey.
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:01 PM
JJ needs it more =]

Yes I agree. Maria has already won a slam this yr. JJ's turn :drool:

Go JJ :worship:

DA FOREHAND
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:05 PM
<http://sandrarose.com/2008/06/05/the-assassination-of-barack-obama-freedom-of-expression-or-racism/>

Uranium
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:06 PM
such a sad thread and just so disrespectful to chaky, and other players who you seem to think need good draws to progress!

well they want these players to have an easy path to the QFs:)

sammy01
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:12 PM
well they want these players to have an easy path to the QFs:)

more like know these players cant reach the qtrs without good draws! ;)

Dodoboy.
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Please be Caroline for R3!

And then Jelena v Caro Quarter.

I do not want Pova getting it, that is just a bye to the semis :lol:

LDF
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:14 PM
It'll probably be a Kuznetsova-Chakvetadze quarter. I pray that doesn't happen though :help:

Dodoboy.
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:18 PM
WAIT A SEC?

Who says Chaky is going to be making it to the QF?

Uranus
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:25 PM
R3 Dominika
R4 Daniela
QF Jelena

:inlove:

Cp6uja
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Any of TOP4 have same 25% chances for Chacky jackpot. I hope it will be Jelena b/c Wimby is only slam where she still not reach semis and that will be realy helpfull (especialy in comparation with possibility to draw some of W-Sisters in QF).

BTW i just look at my yesterdays Grand Slam DRAWS since 2007 (Seeds) (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=346904) thread and notice that only time when Chaky is not in same quarter where is leading TOP4 seed Maria or Sveta since 2007 is last Wimbledon. So it will be fair if she tommorow going to quarter of draw leading by one of two Serbians, not again to Maria or Sveta. On other hand Venus is always in same quarter with some of two Serbs (only exception is again last Wimbledon).

Direwolf
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:48 PM
pls..
let

anyhoo
i want
Vee-ivan
kuznetsova-linz(chakys quarter)
serena-elena
maria-jankovic

Mikey.
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Any of TOP4 have same 25% chances for Chacky jackpot. I hope it will be Jelena b/c Wimby is only slam where she still not reach semis and that will be realy helpfull (especialy in comparation with possibility to draw some of W-Sisters in QF).

BTW i just look at my yesterdays Grand Slam DRAWS since 2007 (Seeds) (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=346904) thread and notice that only time when Chaky is not in same quarter where is leading TOP4 seed Maria or Sveta since 2007 is last Wimbledon. So it will be fair if she tommorow going to quarter of draw leading by one of two Serbians, not again to Maria or Sveta. On other hand Venus is always in same quarter with some of two Serbs (only exception is again last Wimbledon).

JJ :hearts::worship:

I was wondering about your other thread about Ana and how she does in the tournament after a big final. What happens now Ana skipped Eastbourne? :eek::scared::help:

sammy01
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:53 PM
pls..
let

anyhoo
i want
Vee-ivan
kuznetsova-linz(chakys quarter)
serena-elena
maria-jankovic

aint gonna happen because maria and jankovic are both top 4 seeds so wont meet untill the semi's and serena and dementieva are both 5-8 seeds so will play 1-4 seeds in the qtrs not each other ;)

Il Primo!
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:54 PM
It'll probably be a Kuznetsova-Chakvetadze quarter. I pray that doesn't happen though :help:

USO SF :scared: :unsure: :weirdo::help:

Most horrendous GS SF ever:o

Hashim.
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:57 PM
the same threads were opened during YEC...

and she reached the semis:p

i just don't understand why do you people underestimate her so much..even if she is having a bad year..she can still comeback:shrug:

Hashim.
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:58 PM
USO SF :scared: :unsure: :weirdo::help:

Most horrendous GS SF ever:o

so true:sobbing::scared:

worst match of 07:lol:

markdelaney
Jun 19th, 2008, 07:46 PM
how about Jankovic, Kuznetsova, Dementieva and Chakvetadze in the bottom half of the draw ? That would be nice for someone.

Tennisation
Jun 19th, 2008, 07:52 PM
sum qualifier that she meets in the first round:lol:

jbeacinu
Jun 19th, 2008, 07:56 PM
R3 Dominika
R4 Daniela
QF Jelena

:inlove:

nooooo
i wouldnt like all my favs in the same quarter :o

Cp6uja
Jun 19th, 2008, 07:57 PM
JJ :hearts::worship:

I was wondering about your other thread about Ana and how she does in the tournament after a big final. What happens now Ana skipped Eastbourne? :eek::scared::help:Ana is always pathetic week and two after all her careers finals so far (it's her real career stats, not some "my thread oppinion") but after some bigger pause she plays OK. After Berlin/07 title she reach RG/07 final (miss Rome b/c injury) and her first tournament after last Wimbledon semifinal (which is success) is LA title (but she also miss couple extra weeks b/c knee pause).

jbeacinu
Jun 19th, 2008, 08:03 PM
like indian wells then miami..

Kworb
Jun 19th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Don't underestimate the power of Anna Chakvetadze

Willam
Jun 19th, 2008, 09:22 PM
how about Jankovic, Kuznetsova, Dementieva and Chakvetadze in the bottom half of the draw ? That would be nice for someone.

Yes you're right.

Dementieva and Jankovic and Kuzzy are easy players to defeat :rolleyes:

vw.
Jun 19th, 2008, 09:36 PM
I want Davenport to draw her in the 3rd round, so she can rightfully take her QF place

Cakeisgood
Jun 19th, 2008, 10:30 PM
after AO and FO it's time for Maria to get the chaky jackpot at Wimby ;) :drool:

PLEASE. Her last two haven't been good at ALL. CAKEWALKPOVA FTW!!!

Lindsayfan32
Jun 19th, 2008, 10:58 PM
whoever draws her will have a good path to the quarters if they are half decent
i am hoping lindsay gets placed in her quarter

I was thinking the same thing. It would be the prefect draw for Lindsay and then in theory Lindsay won't play seed until the quarters and she will firing on all fours by then. I just hope the knee isn't too much of an issue. After the Australian open Lindsay is owed a good draw. :)

Dawson.
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:11 AM
more like know these players cant reach the qtrs without good draws! ;)

well at least you agtree that drawing chakvetadze is a good draw.

i hope she gets Na Li in round 1! :devil:
but i just know that she will get the easiest draw ever! probably a spaniard in round 1. and i just know that she will draw safina in the 4th round :( oh man if that happens.....:mad:

Pasta-Na
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:12 AM
na li will draw chaky in R1 :lol: :p

Shepster
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:03 AM
I'm hoping she is Dani's 4th round opponent because she needs a little help coming back from injury, but most likely Dani will get a Williams, she mos tlikely always does at Wimbledon.
Oh the Dani slam draws, it's not just wimbledon... :lol: At the 14 slams Dani's had at the US Open and Wimbledon she's drawn in her quarter Venus 5 times (playing her and losing 3 times) and Serena 7 times (playing her and losing 4 times) - half of the US Opens and Wimbledons she's entered she has lost to a Williams and there's only 4 she didn't draw them (and one of those both Williamses weren't there and another Serena missed). 6 times out of 29 total slams she's had a Williams in the first three rounds! From Wimbledon 01 to both Williams missing the US Open in 2003 she drew a Williams in her quarter in 9 successive grand slams, getting to them and losing 5 times. In 2005 she drew Venus in 3R and Serena 4R back to back in Wimbledon and the US Open. Also the two years at Wimbledon Dani avoided a Williams in her quarter? Got eventual winner Sharapova in 04 *in the third round* and Henin (who Dani drew in her quarter after Serena if she'd have made it in 05 & 07 too) in 06 in the last 16... :help:

Hilarious thing is, had she played the French (where she's drawn Williamses 3/7 years but not got through the rounds to play them) this year ... she would have got a Williams too on the seedings :lol:.

Last two slams though she's had both Williamses in her bracket for the 4th round and missed them, drawing Petrova and Anna C. in the last 16 and Sveta in the quarters both times. None of those 4 matches panned out though with Dani losing early in New York and Anna & Sveta getting Radwanska'd in Australia. This is one with a literal 50-50 chance, it's Williams or Russian headcase, that's the two options, with her complete lack of tournament matchplay though it may be a moot point. Then again she could draw Keothavong on her way to Vaidisova in the 3rd round. On the other hand she could get Magda and Misa in the first two rounds. Would think she'd need a nice early draw and I'd be delighted if Dani got to the 4th round given the circumstances. Interesting factoid though, while Anna C. is everyone's choice, Lena has never beaten a top 20 player at Wimbledon :eek:. Food for thought.

esquímaux
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:03 AM
Wow! Just wow! I gather from this thread that Chaky is the punching bag of WTA Tour??

Poova
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Wow! Just wow! I gather from this thread that Chaky is the punching bag of WTA Tour??
Yep, looks like she's replaced Marion in that department. :o

Nikkiri
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:12 AM

Doesn't Anna have a good record against JJ? ;)

Slutati
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:28 AM
Iveta:)

Renalicious
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Please Dani vs. Chaky. :)

Williamsser
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Dubois!

(12)Schnyder vs. Dellacqua
Amanmuradova vs. Parmentier
Stosur vs. Olaru
Ondraskova vs. (18)Vaidisova
(27)Razzano vs. Rodina
Llogestera Vives vs. Vesnina
Meusburger vs. Gallovits
Dubois vs. (8)Chakvetadze

frenchie
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:46 AM
they are all grass court clowns in Anna C section!

She will surprise you

Slumpsova
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:49 AM
i don't see Chakvetadze loses bf the quarter. this is quite a weakest section :eek:

only if Nicole gets it together :o :sad:

Mikey.
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Doesn't Anna have a good record against JJ? ;)

:ras: But JJ hasn't played 50 million tournaments this yr. She's ready this time :armed:

Shepster
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Dubois!

Stosur vs. Olaru
(27)Razzano vs. Rodina
Meusburger vs. Gallovits
Stosur for the quarters then, it's a dream for her. She's playing great and gets Patty who never performs on grass, Nicole in a slump and Chakvetadze who is so takeable right now. Aussie presence deep in the tournament? More than possible.

sammy01
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Dubois!

Stosur vs. Olaru
(27)Razzano vs. Rodina
Meusburger vs. Gallovits

chakvetadze on her current form should pass the round 1 and 2 and round 3 if she even remotely hits some kind of form. 4th round of nicole 'cant win a match' vaidisova or patty 'grass is for cows' schnyder, i'd actualy be happy if anna and stosur made the 4th round as that could be a realy fun match and if anna makes the qtrs i want her to have a tough 4th round.

Slumpsova
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:21 AM
chakvetadze on her current form should pass the round 1 and 2 and round 3 if she even remotely hits some kind of form. 4th round of nicole 'cant win a match' vaidisova or patty 'grass is for cows' schnyder, i'd actualy be happy if anna and stosur made the 4th round as that could be a realy fun match and if anna makes the qtrs i want her to have a tough 4th round.
:rolleyes:
at least she beat Nathalie DEsperateCHY.

Dawson.
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:23 AM
This is why chakvetadze shouldn't have been seeded #8! Bartoli should have. I think the wimbledon crowd would rather have seen bartoli vs ivanovic quarter final, rather than ivanovic beating the crap out of an unseeded player (probably stosur)

sammy01
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:25 AM

oh yeah i forgot that historic win, then she backed it up with a 3-6, 0-6 battle against mattek! ;)

Expat
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:12 PM
omg chaky herself got a cakewalk draw
nicole better stop slumping
she wont get a better draw than this to defend her quarter points

beatlessub
Jun 20th, 2008, 05:15 PM
its a sign

nicole
get ur act together!

u have a pretty good chance of making it to the quarters

esquímaux
Jun 20th, 2008, 06:55 PM
:speakles:

:sobbing: