PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon QR3 (24) Maria Elena Camerin bt Tatiana Poutchek 6-7 6-3 7-5

FORZA SARITA
Jun 19th, 2008, 05:45 PM
OMG 3 wins in a row:woohoo:

Pebbles
:worship:

TheBoiledEgg
wow MEC :bolt: made maindraw :yeah:

Pebbles
Jun 19th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Go MEC! :bounce:

Darop.
Jun 19th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Totally unexpected :speakles:

Go MEC :inlove:

HenryMag.
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:14 PM
OMG 3 wins in a row:woohoo:

and on grass :eek:

Uranus
Jun 19th, 2008, 07:22 PM
OMG that's unexpected. Congrats MEC!

Pebbles
Jun 19th, 2008, 07:24 PM
It's always best to expect the unexpected with MEC :p

Beat
Jun 19th, 2008, 07:51 PM
MEC :yeah: so nice she's made it through qualies (and beat poutchek)

Escape
Jun 19th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Well done MEC :yeah: :D

Shvedbarilescu
Jun 19th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Very gutsy win. MEC showed a lot of heart out there. It must be said she pulled it off basically playing clay court type tennis, staying behind the baseline a slugging it out but she was very resolute. And she looked so delighted when she won, she jumped up and down and did a sort of little dance. It was very sweet, charming and funny. But Poutchek being Poutchek, well I'm a bit surprised she shook hands with Maria Elena after that. :lol:

*Jean*
Jun 19th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Tatiana :( Missed occasion! She was leading 76 20 :sad:

CooCooCachoo
Jun 19th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Tatiana :( Missed occasion! She was leading 76 20 :sad:

You like Moody Cow? :unsure: :eek: That was some fine display of a typical Poutchekian attitude again today (and yesterday against fellow moody cow Hana Sromova).
The match wasn't brilliant, but there were many good, long rallies with both girls hitting very flat. Poutchek hit more winners, but also made the most mistakes.
And MEC's victory dance after MP was hilarious :haha: She was so delighted :lol:

lynxy
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Tatiana proved she's not a total lunatic so my respect for her has increased. She realised today was important so was relatively restrained. Instead of bouncing the racquet she smacked herself across the top of her thighs with the edge of her racquet. I think the former was better. You can buy a new racquet but you can't buy new legs.

She also influenced the umpire into giving Maria Elena a code violation for swearing, even though it was in Italian. She asked why MEC hadn't been given a code violation and he replied "because she wasn't talking to me"! - but after a changeover MEC used the word c*zz* again and he gave it to her.

Pebbles
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Feisty MEC! :p

FORZA SARITA
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Tatiana proved she's not a total lunatic so my respect for her has increased. She realised today was important so was relatively restrained. Instead of bouncing the racquet she smacked herself across the top of her thighs with the edge of her racquet. I think the former was better. You can buy a new racquet but you can't buy new legs.

She also influenced the umpire into giving Maria Elena a code violation for swearing, even though it was in Italian. She asked why MEC hadn't been given a code violation and he replied "because she wasn't talking to me"! - but after a changeover MEC used the word c*zz* again and he gave it to her.

she got a code violation for say that normal word?:confused::tape: