PDA

View Full Version : Profile the Players, Strengths Weaknesses ETC

fetlyrik
Jun 19th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Hello :)

I would like some help to profile players, i do know my way around the wta website and so on to check for height etc. But its not what im after, im after the exclusive knowledge, i would want to profile the gameplan of the players, what are their strengths, who does not like big servers? Bad returns? Who has troubles against leftys? Who cant pick up a deep slice with a shovel? Are they slow?

I find the matchups of tennis very interesting,how players low ranked and maybe not experienced can beat the top players with right tactics and a style of play who just does not suit the opponent. I know much of the top50 of course because its who we usually see on tv or streams from the tournaments. But i would like to be able to profile the players maybe outside the top50.

Maybe i can write up a thing to make it easier, to just fill in, copy and paste.

Name:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other information:

It would be much appreciated and i think very interesting for most of us to know more about the players below the top50, so if you have the knowledge and would want to contribute i (and hopefully others as well) will be thankful.

Thank You.

Cp6uja
Jun 19th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Name: Ana Ivanovic
Dislikes: to losing
Strengths: perfect
Weaknesses: too perfect
Other information: www.anaivanovic.com

Uranium
Jun 19th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Name: Ana Ivanovic
Dislikes: to losing