PDA

View Full Version : EastBourne Radwanska vs Razzano 3-6 6-3 Suspended Darkness

Noctis
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:20 PM
EASTBOURNE GO MASSiVE COMPLAINS THAT Matches were not entertaining or wasting time with injuries,
They should get more for putting a match at 6.00pm:fiery:
I Guess Aga might had to play 2 matches tomorrow,She might as well Lose it or Retired to prepare for Wimbledon:help:

AndreConrad
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:28 PM
I agree... it iseems it is joke of a tournament :shrug:. In general plannnig of the tournaments since Berlin has been very poor. My impression was that the US tournaments were much better organized.

papru
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Is it really that dark? :o
I mean, here in Poland its barely grey and in GBR its 1hour earlier + GBR is more in the North which means the day is longer :confused:
I dont get it... hell... Aga on TV tomorrow :P

wtatourfan
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Stupid organizers putting the last match NB 18hs.
If it´s not rain, certainly is darkness.

Dexter
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Stupid organizers putting the last match NB 18hs.
If itīs not rain, certainly is darkness.NB 18.00 would've been fine... but they revised the schedule putting doubles match before it and Aga vs Virginie started an hour later than planned. :rolleyes: Idiotic schedule.

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 18th, 2008, 09:01 PM
it dont get dark for another 1 even now where i am
well Eastbourne is full of OAP's so they couldnt see i guess and called it off for them

Poova
Jun 18th, 2008, 09:03 PM
it dont get dark for another 1 even now where i am
well Eastbourne is full of OAP's so they couldnt see i guess and called it off for them
:rolls:

Yeah it's not even dark here now :confused:

Highlandman
Jun 18th, 2008, 09:03 PM
:awww:

ALLEZ Virginie.

A'DAM
Jun 18th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Why did they put this doubles match before this match???????

Inside Photos
Jun 18th, 2008, 09:14 PM
The reasoning for this late start is that they want to have "twilight tennis" in which people can finish work and come and watch the match. I thought after the Mauresmo pull out they might schedule the match a little earlier, so thats when I asked the press officer and found out why its done.

To be honest though, I live 10 minutes away and the light wasn't bad when they came off.

AndreConrad
Jun 18th, 2008, 09:46 PM
I bet they had people sitting and watching empty center court so they put doubles there which delayed Agnieszka's and Virginie's match. I am just speachless about this organization.

sangozanji
Jun 18th, 2008, 11:47 PM
any1 know wats gonna happen to this match??

continue later or repeat the whole match?

AndreConrad
Jun 18th, 2008, 11:52 PM
any1 know wats gonna happen to this match??

continue later or repeat the whole match?
It will be continued tomorrow

M&M
Jun 19th, 2008, 03:15 AM
go aga!