PDA

View Full Version : EastBourne Radwanska vs Razzano 3-6 6-3 Suspended Darkness

Noctis
Jun 18th, 2008, 07:20 PM
EASTBOURNE GO MASSiVE COMPLAINS THAT Matches were not entertaining or wasting time with injuries,
They should get more for putting a match at 6.00pm:fiery:
I Guess Aga might had to play 2 matches tomorrow,She might as well Lose it or Retired to prepare for Wimbledon:help:

AndreConrad
Jun 18th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I agree... it iseems it is joke of a tournament :shrug:. In general plannnig of the tournaments since Berlin has been very poor. My impression was that the US tournaments were much better organized.

papru
Jun 18th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Is it really that dark? :o
I mean, here in Poland its barely grey and in GBR its 1hour earlier + GBR is more in the North which means the day is longer :confused:
I dont get it... hell... Aga on TV tomorrow :P

wtatourfan
Jun 18th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Stupid organizers putting the last match NB 18hs.
If it´s not rain, certainly is darkness.

Dexter
Jun 18th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Stupid organizers putting the last match NB 18hs.
If it´s not rain, certainly is darkness.NB 18.00 would've been fine... but they revised the schedule putting doubles match before it and Aga vs Virginie started an hour later than planned. :rolleyes: Idiotic schedule.

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:01 PM
it dont get dark for another 1 even now where i am
well Eastbourne is full of OAP's so they couldnt see i guess and called it off for them

Poova
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:03 PM
it dont get dark for another 1 even now where i am
well Eastbourne is full of OAP's so they couldnt see i guess and called it off for them
:rolls:

Yeah it's not even dark here now :confused:

Highlandman
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:03 PM
:awww:

ALLEZ Virginie.

A'DAM
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Why did they put this doubles match before this match???????

Inside Photos
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:14 PM
The reasoning for this late start is that they want to have "twilight tennis" in which people can finish work and come and watch the match. I thought after the Mauresmo pull out they might schedule the match a little earlier, so thats when I asked the press officer and found out why its done.

To be honest though, I live 10 minutes away and the light wasn't bad when they came off.

AndreConrad
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:46 PM
I bet they had people sitting and watching empty center court so they put doubles there which delayed Agnieszka's and Virginie's match. I am just speachless about this organization.

sangozanji
Jun 18th, 2008, 10:47 PM
any1 know wats gonna happen to this match??

continue later or repeat the whole match?

AndreConrad
Jun 18th, 2008, 10:52 PM
any1 know wats gonna happen to this match??

continue later or repeat the whole match?
It will be continued tomorrow

M&M
Jun 19th, 2008, 02:15 AM
go aga!