PDA

View Full Version : Mary's return

Piotrek
Jun 18th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Gaz de France Grand Prix

Budapest, Hungary

Mary Pierce withdraws
We are very sorry to inform everyone that Mary Pierce, the winner of the 1995 Australian Open and the 2000 Roland Garros is not able to participate the Gaz de France Grand Prix in Budapest.

Pierce was to return to professional tennis in Budapest (where she would have been on the Main Draw of course as a Silver Exempt Player) after two years without the game but recently informed us that she has to withdraw due to her continuing knee injury.

Paul.
Jun 18th, 2008, 10:31 AM
:sad:

Kirill_M
Jun 18th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Budapest :eek:
Mary :hug:

morbidangle
Jun 18th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Budapest is like in 3 weeks! :eek: I didnt know Mary was planning to come back so soon! ALLEZ!

Mark Spruce
Jun 18th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Mary miss you so so so much

tennis is so boring with out you !!

John A Roark
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Mary must do what Mary needs to do for Mary.
Not for us, not for the WTA, not for posterity.
God is the only one to whom Mary must answer, and she more than anyone knows that.
Funny, I am closer to God now than I have ever been, and I find myself in love with Mary more now than ever... I can't wish for anything for our girl other than what will ultimately be best for her.
I thirst for her return to the courts--what presence, what grace, what poetry in motion. But, even more than darling's return to tennis is her well-being, and if an end to it all is what that entails, then that is where my happiness lies.
Only what's good and right for Mary.

We love you, sweetheart--and me most of all.

Go, Mary Caroline, go!

Mark Spruce
Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:54 PM
no i love her more !!!!!!!!!!!

MPStylee
Jul 1st, 2008, 10:16 AM
I want her back now!!! I hope she goes to the Olympics! That was her dream!!! Mary's the best! Everyone else sucks! (Only joking but Mary is the coolest!)

saby
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:04 PM
We will know in 3 weeks if she goes to the OG

Wizzy Maryfan
Jul 2nd, 2008, 11:38 AM
Why in 3 weeks ?

trucul
Jul 14th, 2008, 12:19 PM
We will know in 3 weeks if she goes to the OG

Cannot wait 3 week for that. I am pretty confident she will go. :angel:

saby
Jul 14th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Why in 3 weeks ?
Le 23 juillet est la date limite pour changer l'un des noms des membres de l'équipe qui partira pour les jeux.

Jackaboo
Jul 15th, 2008, 12:32 PM
En passant, bonne fête (en retard) à nos chers cousins Français!
I hope that this Bastille day has inspired Mary to keep working hard to try to represent her country at the Olympics.

christo
Jul 16th, 2008, 05:07 PM
She won't come back in Beijing :sad:
when will she come back?:sad: