PDA

View Full Version : OMG Eva Azderaki, get it together

Elwin.
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:01 PM
K Bondarenko hitted a bal OUT
it was so clearly OUT

But Azderaki gave it in :mad: :weirdo:

yanina went mad, but Eva didn't even wanted to listen to her!

omg eva that was so :weirdo: :smash:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:07 PM
C'mon Yanina!:rocker2: Stay calm and focus!

frenchie
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Come on Kata!!

lympyisthebest
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:22 PM
C'mon Kata :banana:

cheo23
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:55 PM
LOL I've ALWAYS known how incompetent this azderaki umpire is ever since she DIDN'T warn JJ for hitting balls at Lindsay. What a RUDE ass umpire.

alwayshingis
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I didn't like Asderaki at the beginning of the year (mispronouncing Zvonareva was a huge problem) but I've grown to like her.

Yanina was already upset with her umpiring because Asderaki also did the match against South where Yanina had serious problems (rightfully) with the line calling. I think that is why Eva didn't want to listen to Yanina, because she already has her marked down as a complainer. I love the way Yanina argues.....

danieln1
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:01 PM
LOL I've ALWAYS known how incompetent this azderaki umpire is ever since she DIDN'T warn JJ for hitting balls at Lindsay. What a RUDE ass umpire.

I remember this, it was awful... she always misses something this umpire

Dexter
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:08 PM
77th match when Asderaki is clueless what's happening on the court. I know everybody makes mistakes and so on, but will she ever learn and get it together on the court?

eck
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:09 PM
:lol:

Kabomba
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I don't know why so many people in this forum like her.OK,she's hot,but every single match that I saw she was umpiring,she managed to screw something...

hablo
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Was she able to keep track of the score this time?

I still haven't forgotten the match she umpired once between Momo vs Jankovic. :tape:

Hashim.
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Was she able to keep track of the score this time?

I still haven't forgotten the match she umpired once between Momo vs Jankovic. :tape:

me too:lol:
that was really stupid:tape:

Convoluted
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:23 PM
me too:lol:
that was really stupid:tape:

What did she do?

And who was the umpire that forgot the score at RG (I think) in the tiebreak between Sprem-Venus. Hope it wasn't her as well :tape:

jujufreak
Jun 15th, 2008, 05:03 PM
What did she do?

And who was the umpire that forgot the score at RG (I think) in the tiebreak between Sprem-Venus. Hope it wasn't her as well :tape:

it was during Wimbledon and it was a man...

vw.
Jun 15th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Yeah Wimbledon was Ted Watts.

Asderaki does need to get it together... Although not as crucial as some, Tokyo last year she made a horrendous "non-call" umpiring Venus vs. Wozniacki... A ball was clearly out and she had no guts to over rule it.

Same with this years AUS Open Doubles, with the Williams Sisters, and Venus flipping out at her. :lol:

pigam
Jun 15th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Well the ball was indeed very clearly OUT.
I understand Wickmayer's frustration. It was a very important point...

Andreas
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Eva is my favourite umpire :lol:

the jamierbelyea
Jun 15th, 2008, 08:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9DkCXqkNUQ

Thats the match in doubles

sharapovarulz1
Jun 15th, 2008, 08:08 PM
To be honest I was there and the ball looked in to me!

sharapovarulz1
Jun 15th, 2008, 08:09 PM
To be honest I was there and the ball looked in to me!

Actually scrap that I was thinking of a different point :lol: my bad! It was out!

2ace2
Jun 15th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Luckily she screwed up again near the end of the tie-break and gave a ball hit by Yanina in, while it was behind the baseline. That evens out I guess...

jujufreak
Jun 15th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Luckily she screwed up again near the end of the tie-break and gave a ball hit by Yanina in, while it was behind the baseline. That evens out I guess...

exactly ;)

tobi
Jun 16th, 2008, 01:53 AM
She can be wonderful person,but she is not a good umpire.

cheo23
Jun 16th, 2008, 05:58 AM
D9DkCXqkNUQ

Thats the match in doubles

Wow This stupid ass Azderki really PISSED OFF venus!!!! She must be such a bad umpire :o