PDA

View Full Version : Tati has a new boyfriend : JOAKIM NOAH ...

FrenchY52
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Shit :mad: She's still a WAG. Tati please come back to the tour, your story with Samir used to be nice, but please stop that.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1554/tatianajoakim01yk5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1041/tatianajoakim02co5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

He's Yannick Noah's son (RG winner in 1983) , NBA player (Chicago Bulls) and now playing in the French basket ball team. He was arrested the 26th May drunk in the street and having Marjuana. Those pictures are from the 8th june (after the RG final). The last time Tati mentioned Nasri in the press was the 3rd.. Now I wonder why Tati was in Switzerland a few days ago. Did they stay friends, was she just rooting for France or.. :rolleyes:

The article seems to say she isn't with Nasri anymore. They walked in the streets of Paris after the final, went to an Italian restaurant, bought sweets at the baker's :tape: and went back to their hotel..

JAMESYBABY!
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:18 AM
erm? ew!

goldlion
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Tati, I don't expect you to quit tennis at this age.

Nikkiri
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Tati :o

Fired
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:21 AM
She likes'em ugly :lol:

ce
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:21 AM
:scared:

Adal
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:22 AM
:o

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:24 AM
She likes'em ugly :lol:

lots of women do this cos their men are less likely to stray.
there was a programme about this about 2 yrs ago here in UK about why good looking women often prefered ugly guys.

lilimi
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:26 AM
naughty tati! :lol:poor samir...he looks nice, he doesn't deserve that...

Привет
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Someone take a pair of shears to that mop, pronto.

I preferred her last boyfriend, who I thought she was still with. :lol:

Dave.
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:28 AM
:haha: :o

FORZA SARITA
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:32 AM
but she changes boyfriend every week?:lol:

дalex
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:33 AM
How many BFs did she have this year and how does that number compare to the number of tourneys she played? :rolls:

Tati :hearts:

Hashim.
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:47 AM
:o

LCS
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Clearly she has been practicing a lot for her comeback...she even has time to find new boyfriends every week...:smash:

Alicia Rocks
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:52 AM
The new Hingis? ;)

Dexter
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:54 AM
This is not a good news for Tatifans... I guess she will prefer... :tape: over Wimbledon too? :o

Natalicious
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:00 AM
tati :o

Slutiana
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Ok, I'll leave this for the girls and the gay people to decide, but I think even Samir was better than this guy...

But she's watching Nasri in France? She thinks she's Kournikova or something!

itzhak
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Threesome with Tati?....

tenn_ace
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:04 AM
wow she gets around :eek:

Filippo-Nastya
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Poor Nasri!
And poor Joakim (since Tati is in Switzerland right now... :tape:)!

Slutiana
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:08 AM
He's Yannick Noah's son (RG winner in 1983) , NBA player (Chicago Bulls) and now playing in the French basket ball team. He was arrested the 26th May drunk in the street and having Marjuana. Those pictures are from the 8th june (after the RG final). The last time Tati mentioned Nasri in the press was the 3rd.. Now I wonder why Tati was in Switzerland a few days ago. Did they stay friends, was she just rooting for France or.. :rolleyes:

The article seems to say she isn't with Nasri anymore. They walked in the streets of Paris after the final, went to an Italian restaurant, bought sweets at the baker's :tape: and went back to their hotel..

:fiery: :o

Kovalchuk
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:16 AM

Joakim Noah also has discipline issues on court.
not a good pick, Tati :rolleyes:

*Jean*
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Again a new one :o Tati, please take your racket back :o

Selah
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Maybe she's just dating!? Women are allowed to do that you know, sheesh. I don't think he's good looking but you guys making judgments on the other guy being better for her because of looks, grow up.

Craigy
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:37 AM
My favourites are sluts. :sobbing:

Nikkiri
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:38 AM
My favourites are sluts. :sobbing:

:fiery: except 1

Craigy
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:40 AM
:fiery: except 1

Ok Igor.

Nikkiri
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Ok Igor.

Serious relationship. :)

Craigy
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Serious relationship. :)

Maria (L) Roger. :sobbing:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:45 AM
This is ridiculous.... she broke up with Nasir, and then hooked up with Yannick Noah's son? :scared:

Tati, what happened to you? :tape:

Nikkiri
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Maria (L) Roger. :sobbing:

Igor was her #1 :mad:

MistyGrey
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:46 AM
:tape::tape:

Adal
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:54 AM
http://ontennis.com/gallery/golovin/tatiana-golovin-nude-FHM.jpg

Bartosh
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:59 AM
ufff... Not Radek :)

shrOOf
Jun 15th, 2008, 12:01 PM
:spit:

KasiaSkowronska
Jun 15th, 2008, 12:26 PM
This is ridiculous.... she broke up with Nasir, and then hooked up with Yannick Noah's son? :scared:

Tati, what happened to you? :tape:

who said they broke up ? this pic is taken a few days before she watch france lost from holland , when she was sitting with the players wifes

améliemomo
Jun 15th, 2008, 12:28 PM
omg tatiana,didnt expect that from you!:o

Brooklyn90
Jun 15th, 2008, 12:28 PM
ewwwwwwwww

janko
Jun 15th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Radek is the next one!

morningglory
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:27 PM
From bad to worse... she can do much better looks-wise :lol:

nouf
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:31 PM
thxs frenchy52 for the advertising! tati likes u! lol

i hope the next is radek nicole will be free!!!!!! :-) tati doesn't play it won't be dangerous for her to be with stepanek

RayB
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Slut!

she probably had a one night stand with Noah, and Samir doesn't know about it as he's in Switzerland:P

nouf
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Slut!

she probably had a one night stand with Noah, and Samir doesn't know about it as he's in Switzerland:P

good question why?? its weird! :rolleyes:

.:sk:.
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Tati :speakles:

nouf
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Tati :speakles:

sk i like ur tennis website
my old theme if u need help just ask ;)

Il Primo!
Jun 15th, 2008, 02:00 PM
She's such a GOLD DIGGER :haha:. You Go Tats! :rocker: And, sweetie don't smoke your BF's canabis and stuff :unsure:

I hate Y.Noah though :o

Aaron.
Jun 15th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Joakim is getting it :eek:

Renalicious
Jun 15th, 2008, 02:55 PM
ew

njtennis17
Jun 15th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Joakim is such a joke, he is incredibly arrogant and he is not even good. I don't know what Tati is thinking.

Zébulon
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Shit :mad: She's still a WAG. Tati please come back to the tour, your story with Samir used to be nice, but please stop that.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1554/tatianajoakim01yk5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1041/tatianajoakim02co5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

:eek: The hug pic doesn't mean anything, the 2 on the left are pretty clear...

who said they broke up ? this pic is taken a few days before she watch france lost from holland , when she was sitting with the players wifes
Makes no sense, unless the Noah pics were taken BEFORE she started with Nasri, or if she cheated on him. :unsure:

Anyway, way to make the news. :tape:

hankqq
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:08 PM
OMG I hope Tati doesn't start smoking pot and getting drunk all the time with this idiot.

Seriously, what a whore she's turning out to be! :o

Zébulon
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:25 PM
OMG I hope Tati doesn't start smoking pot and getting drunk all the time with this idiot.

Seriously, what a whore she's turning out to be! :o

Ah, this word is very strong and uncalled for. :rolleyes: :o

And you're quite wrong : at 16 she was showing her hips in an unflattering but it seems, very appealing to some, manner ; last year she posed in FHM : she's never been ashamed of her body, and always put it forward. I don't approve of it, and think she's also overrated look-wise, but to call her "whore"... :rolleyes:
Anyway, if she were a man, she'd be considered a womanizer or a don juan... nothing as injurious. :o
I'm sure there are plenty of words lighter than this one to call this kind of light behaviour... And even if she had cheated on Nasri, it'd still shouldn't be written... :o

KasiaSkowronska
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:30 PM
:eek: The hug pic doesn't mean anything, the 2 on the left are pretty clear...

Makes no sense, unless the Noah pics were taken BEFORE she started with Nasri, or if she cheated on him. :unsure:

Anyway, way to make the news. :tape:

she's with Nasri since the end of March , so IF they are still together (for me that's the only reason she was watching that match, cause before him she didn't care about football, doing a french cup draw on france 2 or not...)
then it's the last option

hankqq
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Ah, this word is very strong and uncalled for. :rolleyes: :o

And you're quite wrong : at 16 she was showing her hips in an unflattering but it seems, very appealing to some, manner ; last year she posed in FHM : she's never been ashamed of her body, and always put it forward. I don't approve of it, and think she's also overrated look-wise, but to call her "whore"... :rolleyes:
Anyway, if she were a man, she'd be considered a womanizer or a don juan... nothing as injurious. :o
I'm sure there are plenty of words lighter than this one to call this kind of light behaviour... And even if she had cheated on Nasri, it'd still shouldn't be written... :o

Oh come on-lighten up!! :rolleyes::o I said it in a semi-comical sense (although it appears to be true), but really what do you care? I would diss a man the same way if he acted like this!

Some of the fans around here take things way too seriously...:o:o:rolleyes::rolleyes: Other posters called her a "slut" and you didn't seem to care...

For me, the whore in Tati is part of her appeal...:D:lol::D

Zébulon
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Oh come on-lighten up!! :rolleyes::o I said it in a semi-comical sense (although it appears to be true), but really what do you care? I would diss a man the same way if he acted like this!

Some of the fans around here take things way too seriously...:o:o:rolleyes::rolleyes: Other posters called her a "slut" and you didn't seem to care...

For me, the whore in Tati is part of her appeal...:D:lol::D

1. there's nothing semi-comical about this word :rolleyes: Too many words are written or spoken without care...
2. I din't read the whole of this thread thoroughly, but if you want to know, I also find the word "slut" offending. But as far as i know (I'm not a native speaker), it's not realy as offending as "whore". Right ?
3. I'd like to read anyone dissing a man calling him "whore" :rolleyes: especially for this kind of facts. :haha:

Zébulon
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:54 PM
On a lighter note, I love the way hey say she looks at him with her big blue eyes. :haha:

hankqq
Jun 15th, 2008, 03:55 PM
1. there's nothing semi-comical about this word :rolleyes: Too many words are written or spoken without care...
2. I din't read the whole of this thread thoroughly, but if you want to know, I also find the word "slut" offending. But as far as i know (I'm not a native speaker), it's not realy as offending as "whore". Right ?
3. I'd like to read anyone diss a man calling him "whore" :rolleyes: especially for this kind of facts. :haha:

1. You're way too sensitive:o
2. Actually it is.
3. Have you read all the Stepanek comments? He gets buried alive as people call him all kinds of names...men are dissed too-get over it!!

I can't believe how sensitive you are about all of this:o

Zébulon
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:02 PM
1. You're way too sensitive:o
2. Actually it is.
3. Have you read all the Stepanek comments? He gets buried alive as people call him all kinds of names...men are dissed too-get over it!!

I can't believe how sensitive you are about all of this:o

1. i reacted on a word which is an insult, is that being sensitive ? :rolleyes:
2. thanks for the information. ther are so many words to insult girls, one would think they'd be more of a gradation between them... :tape:
3. Steppy gets a very rough deal, yes, but he's like the only male player to get this, and it's mostly because he's so undeniably ugly, not because he dates around. no one cares that he changed gf, they just care that he dates beauties. ;)

ViennaCalling
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:04 PM
W :eek: H :eek: O :eek: R :eek: E :eek:

hablo
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Keep on having fun, Tati! :devil:

But don't forget to play tennis too?

lots of women do this cos their men are less likely to stray.
there was a programme about this about 2 yrs ago here in UK about why good looking women often prefered ugly guys.

Interesting.

mapaliey
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:07 PM
maybe cauz samir moves to england

mapaliey
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:08 PM
OMG...tati....

cheo23
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:10 PM
He probably has a BIG SCHLoNG.

Harju.
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Tati has been saying that she prefers to date athlete or sportsman, but I don't know that she meant shagging different one every month :tape:.

Julian
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Maybe she is still with her old boyfriend this one was just a one night shag and she got caught?? lol

sky20748
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:37 PM
people are saying that he is ugly.where at.people need to get a life.they are wishing they had him.calling people ugly.please that boy has more money than those on here bitching.get over yourself.

Wannabeknowitall
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Well she picked an NBA player and actually was able to ring him in.

I can't say the same for Maria Sharapova. :lol:

Slutati
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Clearly she has been practicing a lot for her comeback...she even has time to find new boyfriends every week...:smash:

Slut!

W :eek: H :eek: O :eek: R :eek: E :eek:

Ya'll need to take one
http://i25.tinypic.com/2en5kcw.jpg

Now seriously, RELAX. She can do whatever she wants to do, it really isn't any of your business. You can dislike her all you want, I'm totally cool with that, but you have no right to judge when you don't even know what happened between her and Nasri. Maybe it was just a fling, she's obviously not ready for a serious relationship. Tatiana is 20 years old and she is just starting to enjoy her life, which is kinda sad if you think about it. We've all done the same things, none of you are angels here, the only difference is that she's "famous" so everyone knows about it:shrug: If she wants to have fun rather than play tennis, it's her decision...it is her career and life after all.

Princeza
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Ya'll need to take one

Now seriously, RELAX. She can do whatever she wants to do, it really isn't any of your business. You can dislike her all you want, I'm totally cool with that, but you have no right to judge when you don't even know what happened between her and Nasri. Maybe it was just a fling, she's obviously not ready for a serious relationship. Tatiana is 20 years old and she is just starting to enjoy her life, which is kinda sad if you think about it. We've all done the same things, none of you are angels here, the only difference is that she's "famous" so everyone knows about it:shrug: If she wants to have fun rather than play tennis, it's her decision...it is her career and life after all.
:hearts::hearts:

Keaka
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Oh please, she's young.

1 month is quite alot for a girl her age. :p Girls just are like that in my opinion, not attaching too much. :shrug:

Nikkiri
Jun 15th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Ya'll need to take one

You tell em Marko paperslut :p :hug:

gotthebend
Jun 15th, 2008, 05:02 PM
"Tatiana conquers again. This time it's a basketball player!"
The title is a little bit funny.:lol:
But if she was a man, I would be pissed by the title.:p

Slutati
Jun 15th, 2008, 05:16 PM
:hearts::hearts:
You see what you've done:sobbing: Everyone's calling me paperslut now:fiery:
You tell em Marko paperslut :p :hug:
You are mean:sobbing:

carling
Jun 15th, 2008, 05:19 PM
You GO, Tati!!!!! Great couple! Very French glam. :)

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 15th, 2008, 05:25 PM
What's so ugly about him? All of you calling him ugly, please post a pic so we can judge you the same way you are judging this rich famous NBA baller...:o

Shoulderpova
Jun 15th, 2008, 05:27 PM
walking-sperm bank :hearts:

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 15th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Keep on having fun, Tati! :devil:

But don't forget to play tennis too?

Interesting.

TBE is prolly one ole fug...and have the nerve to be calling someone ugly...:rolleyes:

spiritedenergy
Jun 15th, 2008, 06:14 PM
she's nasty:eek:

WhatTheDeuce
Jun 15th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Never found him particularly attractive. :o LOL. But good on them I guess.

Wannabeknowitall
Jun 15th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Never found him particularly attractive. :o LOL. But good on them I guess.

He will be with an NBA ring.
The Celtics have a one year expiration date.

The Bulls are younger, faster, and with a Derek Rose, championship bound.

This is an investment.
LeBron might be King but with Cleveland he ain't bringing it.

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 15th, 2008, 06:31 PM
So ... err... I dunno what to say... :o

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 15th, 2008, 06:31 PM
With some braces and a barberhsop he wouldn't look that bad.

Derek.
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Tati. :spit:

valley girl
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Why don't she sleep with Radek an get it over with :rolleyes:

Zébulon
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:12 PM
:spit:

serenus_2k8
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:33 PM
TATI...SORT YOUR LIFE OUT!!!

Shes way too hot :o

Serenidad.
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Overratedolovin is the next whore of the tour. At least she can succeed at something, it certainly won't be tennis. I guess she is talented after all.

nouf
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:43 PM

http://maheanuu.free.fr/wp-content/2007/06/t1_noah.jpg

"why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!"

Slutati
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:47 PM
OMG:sobbing::lol:

sharapovarulz1
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Tati sod the men get your arse back on tour girl lol ;)

doni1212
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Joakim is cute!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

nouf
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:57 PM
source: all newspapers
http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2008/05/25/01011-20080525FILWWW00186-drogue-joakim-noah-arrete-en-floride.php
http://www.pipole.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/joakim-noah-possession-marijuana.jpg

Rien ne va plus pour Joakim Noah et pour cause ! L’ailier des Chicago Bulls – âgé de 23 ans – a en effet été arrêté dimanche à Gainesville en Floride en possession de marijuana.
Le fils de Yannick Noah - qui marchait sur un trottoir avec une bouteille d’alcool ouverte à la main -ce qu’interdit la loi locale-, a été appréhendé par un policier de la ville où il a passé ses années universitaires. Lors de la fouille au commissariat, un “joint” a été trouvé dans ses poches.
Après une brève garde à vue et le paiement d’une caution, Joakim Noah a été libéré mais devra se représenter dans les prochaines semaines devant un juge. Il risque 6 mois de prison et 500 dollars d’amende.

carling
Jun 15th, 2008, 09:29 PM
I met Noah at a Bulls game a couple months ago and he is HOT. Very nice. Very sexy. I think they make a cute couple. It's really offensive that some of you are calling Tati a slut. She's a young, single, girl who dates. What's wrong with that? Tati is far too young to get married, so she' just having fun. Perfectly normal to me.

Stop hating and let Tati enjoy her life both on and off the court. I swear some of you haven't had any in a long time (if ever).

Slutiana
Jun 15th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Ya'll need to take one

It's true.
Overratedolovin is the next whore of the tour. At least she can succeed at something, it certainly won't be tennis. I guess she is talented after all.
:o STFU.:fiery:

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Work as hard as they may, none of these other tennis lasses will ever be the slut my girl Chrissie Evert is! Long live the Ice Queen! ;)!!!!!!

Hingis was just a pretender to the slut throne owned by Evert, and Golovin can't begin to compete.

p.s. I don't think Joakim is that bad looking.

WF4EVER
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Frankly, he could do better. She has such a flat ass.and she is not a beauty either.

Il Primo!
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Ya'll need to take one

So you're upset when people call Golo out as a major whore but you are one of the first to bitch on Pova?

That doesn't match for the hell of it if you ask me. :weirdo:

Slutati
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:35 PM
So you're upset when people call Golo out as a major whore but you are one of the first to bitch on Pova?

That doesn't match for the hell of it if you ask me. :weirdo:
No, not at all, lol. I don't mind if people bitch about Tati at all, I just think that saying she's a slut and a whore and that she's ruining her career because she's kissing a guy is overreacting, that's it. I make fun of her all the time:shrug:

Il Primo!
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:46 PM
No, not at all, lol. I don't mind if people bitch about Tati at all, I just think that saying she's a slut and a whore and that she's ruining her career because she's kissing a guy is overreacting, that's it. I make fun of her all the time:shrug:

OK. I like her but she's still a whore. Since she's 16, she's dressing herself as a hooker ON COURT. It says a lot:p

Slutati
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:58 PM
OK. I like her but she's still a whore. Since she's 16, she's dressing herself as a hooker ON COURT. It says a lot:p
:speakles:
She's a bit of an attention whore, but that's it:)

Dav.
Jun 16th, 2008, 12:28 AM
All she did was wear shorts. :shrug:

Venus wore them at Wimbledon last year and they're conservative compared to what female athletes in other sports wear.

Most WTA players wear them in practice and off-court, too. It's really not a big deal.

Il Primo!
Jun 16th, 2008, 12:37 AM
All she did was wear shorts. :shrug:

And short/whorish T-shirts which showcased her distusting hips and lovehandles.:lol: Anyways, she's never been classy or close to it.

Dav.
Jun 16th, 2008, 12:47 AM
And short/whorish T-shirts which showcased her distusting hips and lovehandles.:lol: Anyways, she's never been classy or close to it.
Oh come on. Since then, she's almost always worn normal tennis outfits. :lol:

Plus her off-court clothes are classy and beautiful as well.

People (including myself earlier) are just overreacting because they don't know the whole story behind this. Once the facts come out, then you can call her Slutati. ;)

Stamp Paid
Jun 16th, 2008, 12:53 AM
Joakim Noah is not ugly, yall are crazy. But LMAO @ this couple. Never woulda guessed it.

RayB
Jun 16th, 2008, 01:44 AM
people are saying that he is ugly.where at.people need to get a life.they are wishing they had him.calling people ugly.please that boy has more money than those on here bitching.get over yourself.

No ones ugly but Tati- with her stuffed up nose and humongous thighs

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 16th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Pleeease, Joakim is HOT ! :hearts:

Slutati
Jun 16th, 2008, 01:47 AM
No ones ugly but Tati- with her stuffed up nose and humongous thighs
LMAO:haha::sobbing:

iheartjelenaj
Jun 16th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Tati, such a playa. This entails good and bad sides but hey, Tati's a big girl now and she can make her own decisions.

kris719
Jun 16th, 2008, 05:46 AM
omg this is craziness

kiwifan
Jun 16th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Some of y'all must live in a cave Joakim Noah can do way better than Tati, heck at Florida he was probably getting better and 3 at a time.

Tati's going to have to have something magical going on to keep Noah. ;)

pittsburghsteely
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:51 AM
yall hatin on her because dude is a brother and got a big magic stick and a majority of you european dudes got a small magic stick

G8Day2bAlive
Jun 16th, 2008, 10:28 AM
I could care less who is dating who but since I am a NBA fan I took interest in this thread. Joakim Noah's own teammates decided to bench him due to problems he created on the team. (Verbally abusing the assistant coach). He is a real winner :tape:

Slutiana
Jun 16th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Well im assuming you are gay because those hips are :drool:... And Tatiana is the epitome of class, thank you very much. :p

Slutiana
Jun 16th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Here is Joakim trying to punch a cheerleader. :help:

http://deadspin.com/sports/college-basketball/get-those-pom-poms-out-of-joakim-noahs-face-235846.php
http://loserswithsocks.com/2007/02/11/geightor-versus-the-kentucky-cheerleader-girl-on-girl-violence-gets-noah-ugly/

:haha:

esquímaux
Jun 16th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Ewww GROSS!! Get it together Tati!!!

mure
Jun 16th, 2008, 11:48 AM
bQ3y5hTHuP4

tati couldn't resist to his sick dance moves

mariahdg
Jun 16th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Huntington's disease:unsure:

Rocketta
Jun 16th, 2008, 05:48 PM
:lol:

Get over it people it's probably a fling of which Tati is allowed. Tati is not that pretty and Noah is not that ugly. :shrug:

kiwifan
Jun 16th, 2008, 06:24 PM
:topic: I could care less who is dating who but since I am a NBA fan I took interest in this thread. Joakim Noah's own teammates decided to bench him due to problems he created on the team. (Verbally abusing the assistant coach). He is a real winner :tape:

Actually that is the problem he is the only winner on that team. :p

And they actually had lots of fun doing it. :cool:

He's the youngest guy on an underachieving team and he's the only one who's actually led teams to National Championships. The rest of the Bulls would do better to listen to the kid since doing it there way is making them a little worse every year. ;)

FrenchY52
Jun 16th, 2008, 06:31 PM
A pic from 2007 :confused:
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/3733/golovinattitudetatijoakof3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Perhaps he isn't a new boyfriend finally..

Dav.
Jun 16th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Like I said, maybe people are just jumping to conclusions. We don't know the truth about theose photos. Also, a kiss in France doesn't mean the same thing as a kiss in other countries. The pics might also be doctored for all we know.

At least I hope I'm right. :unsure:

Slutiana
Jun 16th, 2008, 06:46 PM
He's staring at her tits. :lol:

Dav.
Jun 16th, 2008, 06:52 PM
:spit: I just noticed that.

elise1986
Jun 16th, 2008, 06:52 PM
:lol:

Get over it people it's probably a fling of which Tati is allowed. Tati is not that pretty and Noah is not that ugly. :shrug:

exactly ;)

:spit: noticed that too

Slutiana
Jun 16th, 2008, 06:53 PM
The funny thing is, he's staring at them like they are big or something. :lol: :unsure:

Zébulon
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Like I said, maybe people are just jumping to conclusions. We don't know the truth about theose photos. Also, a kiss in France doesn't mean the same thing as a kiss in other countries. The pics might also be doctored for all we know.

Yeah, right... :rolleyes: You must have read that little book GIs were given in WW2 saying French women were "easy". :smash: :mad:

Il Primo!
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:20 PM

:lol: Do you actually live in France? When I kiss someone on the lips that means I want to sleep with this person, it's not to say "hi"

Dav.
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Yeah, right... :rolleyes: You must have read that li
ttle book GIs were given in WW2 saying French women were "easy". :smash: :mad:
:lol: I meant that a kiss on the cheek or something was common between friends, although that pic looks like a romantic kiss, I must say.

And yeah, so I've heard. :lol:

frenchie
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:24 PM

:lol::lol:
We often kiss on the cheek, not on the mouth:help:

Dav.
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant.

I couldn't tell if she was kissing on the cheek or mouth in the pic because it's so dark. I hate Windows 98.

Zébulon
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:26 PM
And a little peck (is that the word) wouldn't look like it does on those pics, on one of them at least. :lol:
It's true some pics are unclear : he could bend towards her while she speaks, but one on the small ones doesn't leave much doubt. :shrug:

Dav.
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I'm pretty confused about all of this at the moment. :lol:

Zébulon
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:43 PM
A pic from 2007 :confused:
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/3733/golovinattitudetatijoakof3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Perhaps he isn't a new boyfriend finally..

Why 2007, btw ? :scratch:

Slutiana
Jun 16th, 2008, 08:47 PM
They might not even be romantic kissing in that pic, anyway. He's just so tall so you don't know... Look at us, making up conspiracy theories... GET BACK ON THE COURT, TATI!

CORIA01
Jun 16th, 2008, 08:51 PM
she is such a B***H