PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon LIVE

fouc
Jun 15th, 2008, 12:06 AM
as we all had some problems with finding good coverage for RG matches, i've started wondering whether to subscribe Wimbledon Live Video Service. It cost 25$ (hopefully $ is so low nowadays ;)) and is supposed to cover 8 different courts at the same time. have you guys considered that? or are there maybe other possibilities to find cheaper/free streamings? what attracts me the most is the fact that this will cover courts of secondary importance. and since i'm not that interested in big names, this seems the only chance to watch not-that-popular players.

http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/other/subscribe.html

Noctis
Jun 15th, 2008, 12:23 AM
BBC I Sky Courts Shows every match=]

-VSR-
Jun 15th, 2008, 12:51 AM
Will ESPN be covering this online like the other slams? I find it convinent because they allow you to go back and watch the match as it were live.

Aaron.
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:05 AM
They should show this free... 24.95 is more then half of my cable bill :mad:

gardengnome3
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:15 AM
I will subscribe--if you miss a match, you can download or watch it online later :)

fouc
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:31 AM
They should show this free... 24.95 is more then half of my cable bill :mad:

:) if they showed it free the whole event wouldn't probably make any point for the organisers, unfortunately.

so how can we get this BBC I Sky/ Sky Courts and what exactly is that, cause nothing seems to appear in google for me :)

and another thing is that this won't be available in Germany and Spain from some reason...

#1SteffiGraf#1
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:35 AM
ESPN and Directv will have the same deal they did for FO. With several courts covered for the first week of play.

As far as it being on ESPN 360, Im not totally sure. If Mediazone has the rights to online stream for USA, then maybe ESPN360 cant show?

Jem
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:38 AM
I got Wimbledon Live last year and it was fantastic. It really afforded you opportunities to see so many matches, especially those you wouldn't normally expect to see. Unfortunately, I couldn't watch it live, as I work during the day and my company does not allow for it. But I watched a ton at home.

fouc
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:45 AM
and what about this tennischannel site? They were covering several courts on FO (still not enough for me though)?

cellophane
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:46 AM
I only wish they did it for other events. And, yes, it's def. worth it.... actually I got it for 20 bucks b/c I subscribed last year.

fouc
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:48 AM
wow, does it mean it will work for every future wimbledon till the end of time or i'm not getting sth here?

Mchstnate
Jun 15th, 2008, 02:03 AM
and what about this tennischannel site? They were covering several courts on FO (still not enough for me though)?

Im not sure about the later rounds, but when it starts they only replay the matches after they're

done.

alwayshingis
Jun 15th, 2008, 02:15 AM
I've done it for the past two years and it is fantastic. Great court coverage and really reliable/high quality streams.

ESPN360 is covering Wimbledon, but I think they only have 3 courts instead of 8.

cellophane
Jun 15th, 2008, 02:24 AM
wow, does it mean it will work for every future wimbledon till the end of time or i'm not getting sth here?

No. I just meant that I got it for 5 bucks cheaper, because I subscribed last year.

Chance
Jun 15th, 2008, 06:17 AM
wow I wish they had this for RG...

cheo23
Jun 15th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Does it work for Macs????

alwayshingis
Jun 15th, 2008, 06:54 AM

Unfortunately no.

I have to drag out my old PC to watch Wimbledon Live, but it's definitely worth it.

Sexysova
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:59 AM
we have channel CT4 SPORT in Czech republic and it streams all 8 courts and mainly they always show Czech players when they're playing on these courts :drool: :bounce:

Ksenia.
Jun 15th, 2008, 08:00 AM
I've already purchsed it - we don' get any coverage here at all. I wached some on demand matches from last year - quality is pretty good.

Para
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:12 AM

No, unfortunately.
I find it strange that it doesn't. They had it for 3 years now and first years it was restricted to europe, then further on now it's only people in Germany and Spain that can't get the live stream and everyone can get the on-demand. So with that increased availability geographically I find it really weird they haven't tweaked it so it works for Mac.

Anyhoo, I've subscribed for the last 3 years and it has worked perfectly and totally worth it. On the bigger courts you are stuck with brit commentators, but on the smaller ones you can just enjoy watching.

davidmario
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:05 PM
It's so super, I got it for 20 bucks as well because I keep watching it for 2 years.
I can even watch 2 year old matches now since I subscribed because I found this old stuff on my pc:)

fouc
Jun 15th, 2008, 01:11 PM
it says that this year it won't be available in germany i'm afraid

Para
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:54 PM
it says that this year it won't be available in germany i'm afraid

Live streaming is not available in germany and spain, but on -demand is available.

Maryamator
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:04 PM
im willing to purchase it, i input all my credit card info, but after i clicked on update it took me to LOG IN page, should i input all the information again?

Maryamator
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:20 PM
i need an answer ASAP

colt13
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:37 PM
http://www.engadgethd.com/2008/06/17/directv-keeps-multi-screen-trend-alive-with-wimbledon-interactiv/

Thanks for the info. I didnt realize Directv would be doing this, but it will only be for the first 5 days(pray for sun).

davidmario
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Live streaming is not available in germany and spain, but on -demand is available.

what????!!! :(

Para
Jun 20th, 2008, 07:17 PM
what????!!! :(

says so on the website :scratch:

Noctis
Jun 20th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Lucky Me 2weeks Live Coverage On Bbc I=]
5 Courts At Once.all Matches Showed Free.

vadin124
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:04 PM
hoooray for BBC...:lol:

sammy01
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:08 PM
BBC I will be amazing as normal, i mean what other tournament or channel do you have the luxury of 5 courts covered, it means i get such blessed things as seeing anabel croft in the 2nd week veterans putting into action all those useful tips she gets during the year lol!

davidmario
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:55 PM
what about german premiere? how many courts will they cover at the same time?

fouc
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:02 PM
i was just going to buy it, but first tried to launch free trial and i have note saying "cannot render the file" on every match :/ have u tried this?

Jorn
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:14 PM
I saw Henin-Bartoli SEMI Highlights it works OK.

ASP0315
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:17 PM
i know ESPN 360 wil show three or four courts but is tennischannel covering anyliestreams.?

fouc
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:17 PM
hm, what programme do u use?

Russianboy
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:24 PM
will there be a live stream?

fouc
Jun 22nd, 2008, 02:07 AM
my windows media player (11) says that "WMP cannot play the file. The player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file" on free videos. do u have any ideas what to do? i double checked it with my friend's notebook- the same thing. and i have vista with newest WMP, IE and so on. Stuff member didn't come with any solution. Maybe someone had the same thing?

zhangxian22
Jun 22nd, 2008, 02:35 AM
Can somebody confirm the full coverage from ESPN360? Coz I may have to go to a place far away to get the right carrier...
I don't wanna waste my time if they don't have it.
Thanks!

ASP0315
Jun 22nd, 2008, 02:41 AM
my windows media player (11) says that "WMP cannot play the file. The player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file" on free videos. do u have any ideas what to do? i double checked it with my friend's notebook- the same thing. and i have vista with newest WMP, IE and so on. Stuff member didn't come with any solution. Maybe someone had the same thing?

probably some codecs are missing.
Try the K-Lite Codec Pack. It might work
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_lite_codec_pack.htm

ArturoAce.
Jun 22nd, 2008, 02:46 AM
Can somebody confirm the full coverage from ESPN360? Coz I may have to go to a place far away to get the right carrier...
I don't wanna waste my time if they don't have it.
Thanks!

yay!! espn360 does have some coverage!

ASP0315
Jun 22nd, 2008, 02:58 AM
yay!! espn360 does have some coverage!

yes i heard they will cover centre court, court no 1 and some other outer court.
thats great.

dybbuk
Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:55 AM

I did. It happened when I clicked "Watch", but it's perfectly fine when I download the file.

partbrit
Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:25 AM
I like Wimbledon Live, only I messed up this year and forgot to put the code in for my discount (happens to me a lot). Anyway, it's a great service.

xr6turbo
Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:40 AM
I like Wimbledon Live, only I messed up this year and forgot to put the code in for my discount (happens to me a lot). Anyway, it's a great service.
Whats the discount code? I saw an ad on here a couple of days ago but didn't have my credit card on me and now i forgot it :o It was to get 20% off or something

croat123
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:09 PM
save10 will save you 10%

croat123
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:10 PM
does anyone know which courts are covered? i know there's eight total, including centre court and court 1

Para
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:22 PM

Download Winamp or RealPlayer and use that, solves all problems. I use Winamp and it works perfectly, WMP doesn't.

Jorn
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:26 PM
Camera Courts atleast CC,1,2,3,6,14,18.

They userly has C 13 also, but no play there Monday, maybe the renamed that court 11?

croat123
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:31 PM
thanks!!
maybe 19 is a camera court...vaidisova is out there
then again, 11 has brits and safin so that's more likely

Kipling
Jun 22nd, 2008, 02:46 PM

They userly has C 13 also, but no play there Monday, maybe the renamed that court 11?

Do you know that for sure? I looked on the Wimbledon Live website and it didn't say.

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 22nd, 2008, 02:47 PM

C13 been demolished, will be a new C2 next yr where C13 was

C11 takes C13 spot for this yr, hope it will be used as a showcourt next yr also.

partbrit
Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:42 PM
One thing that may be helpful to some of you is to know that the technical requirements listed on the Wimbledon website are not correct. You do not have to have IE to watch the matches; Firefox works just fine.

LUVMIRZA
Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:46 PM
I subscribed to this last year. The quality was great & I was able to catch up most of the matches. Its worth paying 25$ and I wish all GSs have this facility!!

joaco
Jun 22nd, 2008, 06:25 PM
as we all had some problems with finding good coverage for RG matches, i've started wondering whether to subscribe Wimbledon Live Video Service. It cost 25$ (hopefully $ is so low nowadays ;)) and is supposed to cover 8 different courts at the same time. have you guys considered that? or are there maybe other possibilities to find cheaper/free streamings? what attracts me the most is the fact that this will cover courts of secondary importance. and since i'm not that interested in big names, this seems the only chance to watch not-that-popular players.

http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/other/subscribe.html
cheers!

Kipling
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:13 PM
The list of courts is up on the site now--CC,1,3,6,13,14,17,18

http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/US/index.html

cellophane
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:19 PM
No Court 2? :confused:

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:23 PM
The list of courts is up on the site now--CC,1,3,6,13,14,17,18

there is no C13 anymore :lol:

Maryamator
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:25 PM
Which field should i go to to watch matches?[after i log in] i have all access pass.

fouc
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:31 PM
thanks for help but my computer remains stubborn and i can only watch downloaded files. i will stick to tennischannel probably

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:35 PM
Which field should i go to to watch matches?[after i log in] i have all access pass.

click need help
it will take you to a page to where you can see things

Kipling
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:36 PM
there is no C13 anymore :lol:

THey probably mean 11, then, as you said earlier.

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:38 PM

click need help
it will take you to a page to where you can see things

Kipling
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:40 PM

You should be able to see the archived matches from last year by clicking on "classics" in the menu on the left side of the page, then "featured 2007 matches" in the box on the next page. There's a link there that says "more 2007 matches" and that takes you to a menu for last year's matches by event. You have to hunt around a bit for the on demand stuff, but it should all be available.

croat123
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:43 PM
i'm guessing it's either 2 or 11 instead of 13

croat123
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:44 PM
actually, 2 is probably just missing from the list, because the description now says up to 9 courts (instead of 8)

Maryamator
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:46 PM
You should be able to see the archived matches from last year by clicking on "classics" in the menu on the left side of the page, then "featured 2007 matches" in the box on the next page. There's a link there that says "more 2007 matches" and that takes you to a menu for last year's matches by event. You have to hunt around a bit for the on demand stuff, but it should all be available.

Oh thanks:)
but for tomorow when i want to watch what do i click on:p

Kipling
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:47 PM
Weird wording--"up to 9 courts"....why not "9 courts"? They probably are going to vary the coverage, as TTC did with the French Open, depending on their contracts with TV.

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
can you see this ?

Video On Demand http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/images/free_preview_10445273_22062008_86x65.jpg Day 1 Preview
Federer first on Centre Court
http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/UK/images/purplearrow_000.gif Watch Now (http://mfile.akamai.com/25457/wmv/wimbledonxp.download.akamai.com/25457/wimbledon/streaming/2008/shortclips/free_preview_10445273_22062008_500.wmv)
http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/UK/images/purplearrow_000.gif Download Now (http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/wimbledon/download_2008/shortclips/free_preview_10445273_22062008_1200.wmv)
http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/UK/images/clear.gif

Kipling
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:49 PM
Oh thanks:)
but for tomorow when i want to watch what do i click on:p

Oh--well, right now if you go to this page:

it shows where the links will be tomorrow. They aren't active now since there aren't any matches presently.

Pebbles
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:55 PM
BBC I Sky Courts Shows every match=]
What's that? :)

Maryamator
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:56 PM
When i Log in i go to my account page where it has info (credit card number ect) then where do i go:scratch: sorry this is abit confusing for me:p

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:59 PM
When i Log in i go to my account page where it has info (credit card number ect) then where do i go:scratch: sorry this is abit confusing for me:p

click this
Need Help? (http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/US/support.html)

Jorn
Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:00 PM
maryamator, I did try that also, Ithink you first try to watch matches need to type in the password in the mediaplayer has started. You can download the matces tomorrow, you don't need to LogIn.

Kipling
Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:15 PM

No worries. :wavey: You shouldn't have to worry about logging in except to check your account status if you want. Normally, all you would do is either pick the live match you want to watch or download an on demand match.

If you pick a live match, a window will open and it will prompt you for your email address and password. When you type those in and press enter, the "Play" button will become active and you click that to begin watching.

If you download an archived (on demand) match, you save it to your computer as with any file, then when you click on the file name, it will open up Windows Media player and the same window as in the first example will open up, prompting you for email addy and password. Once you enter that stuff the first time, for stuff saved on your computer, you shouldn't have to do it again, because it will ask you if you want to save the license info on your computer.

Remember--the matches that are shown live will be archived at the end of the day, or by the next day at the latest, so you can always go back and watch stuff you missed.

Have fun with it!

*Jean*
Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:20 PM
Center Court
Court 1
Court 3
Court 6
Court 13
Court 14
Court 17
Court 18

are the 8 we can watch ? I'm sorry if it has been before

I really hope it'll work fine tomorrow

And can we watch the recorded matches when we want or just the day the match was ?
Do they also show doubles and mixed ?

Kipling
Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Center Court
Court 1
Court 3
Court 6
Court 13
Court 14
Court 17
Court 18

are the 8 we can watch ? I'm sorry if it has been before

I really hope it'll work fine tomorrow

And can we watch the recorded matches when we want or just the day the match was ?

Yes, those are the courts listed on the website.

You can watch any match they record. They are archived on the website. Here's the page from last year:

http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/US/2007/featured.html

Click on the event (men's singles, women's singles, dubs, etc.,) and it will take you to a page listing all of the matches that were recorded last year, by date.

Kipling
Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:25 PM
Holy cow--it looks like they even have juniors matches.

cellophane
Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:26 PM

Whenever... but I don't know how long it will take them to upload the matches. They say after midnight British time it should be available, but will they upload all the matches from every court with sreaming?

Yeah. They show whatever is going on on the courts where there is a video feed.

Maryamator
Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:32 PM
No worries. :wavey: You shouldn't have to worry about logging in except to check your account status if you want. Normally, all you would do is either pick the live match you want to watch or download an on demand match.

If you pick a live match, a window will open and it will prompt you for your email address and password. When you type those in and press enter, the "Play" button will become active and you click that to begin watching.

If you download an archived (on demand) match, you save it to your computer as with any file, then when you click on the file name, it will open up Windows Media player and the same window as in the first example will open up, prompting you for email addy and password. Once you enter that stuff the first time, for stuff saved on your computer, you shouldn't have to do it again, because it will ask you if you want to save the license info on your computer.

Remember--the matches that are shown live will be archived at the end of the day, or by the next day at the latest, so you can always go back and watch stuff you missed.

Have fun with it!

:worship: it just worked thank you:worship:

ArturoAce.
Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:36 PM
W:drool:ould it be possible to download and then upload on to megaupload??:drool:

#1SteffiGraf#1
Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:02 PM
W:drool:ould it be possible to download and then upload on to megaupload??:drool:

Dont think so...they protect their files.

ArturoAce.
Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:09 PM

darn, there's some matches I just want to watch so bad... :(
but have no credit card. :sad:

ChriS.
Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:17 PM
Does anyone know how to watch in full screen mode? It seems just to open a very small window in media player.

ArturoAce.
Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:40 PM
Can someone download and post these somewhere please??:help:
I am so desperate too watch these but have no credit card so...:kiss:
Thank you!!
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll275/artur0tennis/Iwantthis.png?t=1214170778

Kipling
Jun 22nd, 2008, 11:16 PM
Does anyone know how to watch in full screen mode? It seems just to open a very small window in media player.

You should be able to adjust the settings in WMP to view at 200% or full screen mode.

The videos themselves aren't at 640x480 resolution, if that's what you're driving at.

Kipling
Jun 22nd, 2008, 11:17 PM

They do, but you can remove the DRM and get around that in order to put them on DVD for personal use.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:38 AM
I don't think theres a court 13 this year. What happened to it

*Jean*
Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:21 AM
Yes, those are the courts listed on the website.

You can watch any match they record. They are archived on the website. Here's the page from last year:

http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/US/2007/featured.html

Click on the event (men's singles, women's singles, dubs, etc.,) and it will take you to a page listing all of the matches that were recorded last year, by date.

Thanks for that. So I can download all the matches on my computer and watch them as much as I want on my computer, even when the tourmament is over ?

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:37 AM
I don't think theres a court 13 this year. What happened to it

a new Court 2 will open there next yr
http://aeltc.wimbledon.org/en_GB/about/guide/map.html

krystlel
Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:52 AM
actually, 2 is probably just missing from the list, because the description now says up to 9 courts (instead of 8)
Fingers crossed it's both Court 2 and Court 11 then!

Vaidisova Ruled
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:08 AM
Can I suscribe to Wimbledon.org live if I live in France?

VIKA?
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:10 AM
can any record the match of Yan Zi vs Anabel Medina ?? please please and please:D

Meelis
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:16 AM
Can I suscribe to Wimbledon.org live if I live in France?

Due to contractual agreements Wimbledon LIVE matches are available live in all territories except in Spain and Germany.
One court will also be blocked for Live streaming on a daily basis in Japan, due to Broadcast restrictions.

The Video On Demand offering is available Worldwide in all territories including Spain, Germany and Japan.

Russianboy
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:25 AM
is there any live stream where I can watc for free? cuz it's not possible to watch any matches on tv in germany...

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:33 AM
is there any live stream where I can watc for free? cuz it's not possible to watch any matches on tv in germany...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=126264

someone on MTF does this every week :lol:

Live streams:

Wimbledon Live:

http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/other/index.html (http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/other/index.html)

ESPN360:

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/player (http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/player)

Guandong:

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6543 (sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6543)

SHTV:

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6001 (sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6001)
sop://broker.100vod.com:3912/1048 (sop://broker.100vod.com:3912/1048)

StarSports:

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/channels/index.jsp?g=3 (http://pages.tvunetworks.com/channels/index.jsp?g=3)
tvu://10006/ (tvu://10006/)
sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6029 (sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6029)

ESPN2 USA:

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/channels/index.jsp?g=3 (http://pages.tvunetworks.com/channels/index.jsp?g=3)
tvu://60980/ (tvu://60980/)

NRK1:

mms://straumV.nrk.no/nrk_tv_webvid03_h (mms://straumV.nrk.no/nrk_tv_webvid03_h)
mms://straumV.nrk.no/nrk_tv_webvid03_l (mms://straumV.nrk.no/nrk_tv_webvid03_l)

Wimbledon2008:

http://www.justin.tv/wimbledon_2008 (http://www.justin.tv/wimbledon_2008)

Satelite feeds:

Eutelsat W1 (10.0E)
Frequency: 12724 - Pol: H - SR: 6510 - FEC: -

Channel data : 7e,10978h,6666,7/8(422)
Channel Name : CHSRG01
Sat Name : Eutelsat W3A
Sat Pos : 07.0E

Channel data : 7e,11043v,6666,7/8(422)
Channel Name : CHSRG02

Russianboy
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:41 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=126264

someone on MTF does this every week :lol:

Live streams:

Wimbledon Live:

http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/other/index.html (http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/other/index.html)

ESPN360:

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/player (http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/player)

Guandong:

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6543 (sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6543)

SHTV:

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6001 (sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6001)
sop://broker.100vod.com:3912/1048 (sop://broker.100vod.com:3912/1048)

StarSports:

tvu://10006/ (tvu://10006/)
sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6029 (sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6029)

ESPN2 USA:

tvu://60980/ (tvu://60980/)

NRK1:

mms://straumV.nrk.no/nrk_tv_webvid03_h (mms://straumV.nrk.no/nrk_tv_webvid03_h)
mms://straumV.nrk.no/nrk_tv_webvid03_l (mms://straumV.nrk.no/nrk_tv_webvid03_l)

Wimbledon2008:

http://www.justin.tv/wimbledon_2008 (http://www.justin.tv/wimbledon_2008)

Satelite feeds:

Eutelsat W1 (10.0E)

lmao thank u :D

smokovec
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:41 AM
Thanks for that. So I can download all the matches on my computer and watch them as much as I want on my computer, even when the tourmament is over ?

Yes,
I have some 2007 Matches on my PC and I can still watch these Matches.

Vaidisova Ruled
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:50 AM
Satelite feeds:

Eutelsat W1 (10.0E)

hOW CAN i INSTALL THIS?
I have sattelite with astra and all these things but I don't know how to use this

Shoulderpova
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:50 AM
Damnn all german channels :fiery::mad::cuckoo::bs:

croat123
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:11 PM
play has started and wimbledon live hasn't...wtf

croat123
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:12 PM
there we go :D

A'DAM
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:13 PM
does it work for you guys??

Maryamator
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:16 PM
its great but it keeps buffering:mad:

croat123
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:17 PM
it works great :D
if you are haing problems with buffering, have your media player buffer 60 seconds of video before playing

Maryamator
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:19 PM
it works great :D
if you are haing problems with buffering, have your media player buffer 60 seconds of video before playing
how do u do that:angel:

Viktymise
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:26 PM
No camera on court 2 this year? :sad:

Jorn
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:26 PM
Here it works OK, but i can't believe we won't get to see C2?

iPatty
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:30 PM
Is the Court11 stream working for anyone? :confused:

A'DAM
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:32 PM
for me only Stosur match works :(

*Jean*
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:34 PM
I wanna see Bally and Kerber :( It's of course the only one not working for me!

Kipling
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:35 PM
Working for me--I'm watching Dechy/Yuan on Court 14 at the moment...

tennisfan2480
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:35 PM
If I had it last year, do I still have to renew (pay) for it this year?

croat123
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:38 PM
everything is working except for court 11

Maryamator
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:50 PM
i cant click watch now anymore:mad:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:51 PM
Please, can u copy the WMP url for each court? For me doesnt work just the links! :(

Plz copy that mms://wswqq or something like this :p

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:51 PM
i cant click watch now anymore:mad:

Same here!!!!! its like links dont work :fiery: Plz copy the URL people to WMP :help: :sobbing:

cheo23
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:52 PM
Do any of you have Macs and viewing the matches on Firefox???

Jorn
Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:58 PM
For me C11 now works.

Its don't work using Macs.

alexia1huff
Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:02 PM
*Still waits for a free stream*

croat123
Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:03 PM
court 11 is working
i asked about court 2 in live chat and it looks like we won't get it this year :mad:
" I just found out that due to contractual agreements between media partners and local regional broadcast laws, we are regretably unable to broadcast the content."

croat123
Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:04 PM
i'm guessing it might be the third court espn360 has chosen to broadcast :(

Maryamator
Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
its working now , buy how can i prevent buffering?

Viktymise
Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:20 PM
How do I play the livestream in WMP?

tennisfan2480
Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:21 PM
Can someone please tell me if I have to renew if I had it last yr., or does it carry over? Thank you!

Jorn
Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:26 PM
Can someone please tell me if I have to renew if I had it last yr., or does it carry over? Thank you!
You need to pay again this year, ithink like the rest ;)

tennnisfannn
Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:29 PM
I wanna see Bally and Kerber :( It's of course the only one not working for me!
so far it is the only channel i can get, hopefully it works for you. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/schule
anyone know where i can find serena's match?

tennisfan2480
Jun 23rd, 2008, 01:40 PM
Thank you, Jorn!! :-)

Mynarco
Jun 23rd, 2008, 03:04 PM
OMG no Pavlyuchenkova v. Cornet

pcrtennis
Jun 23rd, 2008, 03:37 PM
does anyone know/remember when they post the matches that were completed? are they all posted at once or are they slowly posted after matches are completed?

croat123
Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
i think i read somewhere that they will be posted after midnight (in gbr) every night

Kipling
Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:07 PM
My recollection from last year is that they are posted throughout the day as they finish. Not immediately, but gradually.

alexia1huff
Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:34 PM
WOOT found one streaming! http://www.justin.tv/federer1 or

www.justin.tv/slazenger

2 courts

Kipling
Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Looks like they've already got Ivanovic's match up on the video on demand page...at least for watching. I imagine the download link will be on there later.

#1SteffiGraf#1
Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah, I think ESPN bought court 2, so Mediazone/Wimbledon Live wont show it.

Chris_G
Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:08 PM
They updated the FAQ with this nugget of information:

"Video On Demand will feature all matches from Centre Court, Court No 1, Court 2, Court 3, Court 6, Court 11, Court 14, Court 17 and Court 18 including some matches thats not available live."

The grammar goes all to hell at the end there, but it looks like the Court 2 matches will turn up in the archive.

mr_burns
Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:17 PM
do U know any trick to see wimbledon live although youa re in germany? need held

subscribed by reading the 2007 site where i couldn't read that i do not get live coverage

Thanks

ChriS.
Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:51 PM
You should be able to adjust the settings in WMP to view at 200% or full screen mode.

The videos themselves aren't at 640x480 resolution, if that's what you're driving at.Thanks

ChriS.
Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:18 PM
Can only get one of the live feeds to work. Keep getting 'playing reflector' message on the others. Tried both firefox and IE. Not impresses at all.

xr6turbo
Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:25 PM
Mines working great :) Been watching it all night. Last year they had a few issues on the first couple of days but this year its been perfect :yeah:

snake
Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:30 PM
watch centre court live at http://www.net-tv.tk