PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To All Of You Who Helped Out Over At MTF

iPatty
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:08 PM
I want to say that what happened over at MTF while the board was down was awesome, all of us banded together for once and really defended women's tennis as it rightfully should be.

Why can't it be like that more often around here?

The Kaz
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:29 PM
I want to say that what happened over at MTF while the board was down was awesome, all of us banded together for once and really defended women's tennis as it rightfully should be.

Why can't it be like that more often around here?

You're welcome :yeah:

It was fun actually :lol: and I now appreciated this forum so much more.

Especially since we don't have to deal with such chavunistic f*cktards like Black Adam and Blaze-2004 on here.

TennisForum :rocker2:

spiritedenergy
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:34 PM
what happened there? Link?

LudwigDvorak
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:34 PM
So...what happened? Even with this forum going to hell, going to MTF still wasn't an option for me. :tape:

Lunaris
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:37 PM
But in the end you didn't accomplish anything, so it was all for naught. Pointless argument and a waste of time. :shrug:

Dave.
Are you referring to the 'Please stop TF Posters stop posting here' thread?

Or was there more? :p

Slutiana
Trust me, the more you stay there, the more you get into the 'Fuck you bitches, the WTA is better' areguments. And that's coming from someone with like 139 posts over there.

Mikey.
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:40 PM
:worship:

mariahdg
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:42 PM
pure wtafans :yeah:

RND
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:47 PM
:awww:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:49 PM
:bowdown:

Ksenia.
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Yeah that was fun

My post:
"Bring wtatworld back :o"

In one minute, I get a badrep:
"TennisForum/WTAWorld... 06-13-2008 09:18 AM safin-rules-no.1 OMG get a life"

:lol:

Mikey.
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Yeah that was fun

My post:

:spit: :lol: They were such tools :weirdo:

Coffee&TV
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Some peeps there are very hostile. And there's one peep who made fun of WTA are now called tennisforum :lol:

mirzalover
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Yeah that was fun

My post:

He gave me one to. I was actually thinking about going into there general message and making a "BYE TO THIS SHITASTIC FORUM" thread

Ksenia.
Jun 13th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Some peeps there are very hostile. And there's one peep who made fun of WTA are now called tennisforum :lol:Most of normal people thre are in palyers' forums, IMO. I went to my fave's (Roger's) forum and I was welcomed warmly.

Coffee&TV
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Most of normal people thre are in palyers' forums, IMO. I went to my fave's (Roger's) forum and I was welcomed warmly.

Well I'm looking for WTA thread in Non-tennis forum to check out what's happening and BAM! :lol: I caught The Please stop tennisforum blah blah thread.

Dave.
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:07 PM
What are all your usernames over there cos there didn't seem to be that many WTA fans there (in Non Tennis) ? :confused:

RR-87
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:09 PM
:awww: :awww: :hearts:

mirzalover
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:11 PM
What are all your usernames over there cos there didn't seem to be that many WTA fans there (in Non Tennis) ? :confused:

Djoky is mine, back in 2006 I was a big Novak fan:o

spiritedenergy
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:17 PM
The so call "defensors of WTA" were actually bashing Ana for her "fake fist pumps" and defending Sharapova from the "accuse" of being a ballbasher. Good job!:tape:

Dave.
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Djoky is mine, back in 2006 I was a big Novak fan:o

Oh, you're the one who said "can you fucking spell?" that made me laugh :lol:

Who here is UdaciRoger?

Expat
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:24 PM

Who here is UdaciRoger?
demska currently banned

Adal
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:26 PM
I also got bad rep for saying I want wtaworld to be back up :o

Coffee&TV
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I'm PovaRafa there, and I noticed some banned members hang out there also..

Natash.
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Mugs! :sobbing: :fiery:

homogenius
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:32 PM

Same username on both for me

Mikey.
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:33 PM
He gave me one to. I was actually thinking about going into there general message and making a "BYE TO THIS SHITASTIC FORUM" thread

Do it! :spit::lol:

Ksenia.
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:36 PM
I also got bad rep for saying I want wtaworld to be back up :oI am wondering if this means they want us to stay at MTF for a longer period of time:lol:

Mikey.
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:38 PM

:spit::haha: OMG! I was laughing soooo hard at that :haha:

Adal
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:39 PM
I am wondering if this means they want us to stay at MTF for a longer period of time:lol:
They sure do.
Wtaworld has like 8x more posters than they do

Ksenia.
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:40 PM
:spit::haha: OMG! I was laughing soooo hard at that :haha:me too :lol: Good one mirzalover :lol:

-sugi-
Jun 13th, 2008, 07:55 PM
I don't post on MTF, but looked over there and I am really shocked, even one of the moderators was joining in with the hate. :eek:

I really like mens tennis, but I just wish there was a better and more friendlier place than MTF to post.

Nicolás89
Jun 13th, 2008, 08:01 PM
I don't post on MTF, but looked over there and I am really shocked, even one of the moderators was joining in with the hate. :eek:

I once created a thread where I was asking whose accomplishments on RG are more impressive Henin's or Nadal's (before this years RG) and PMK answered saying "WTA is rubbish", he's so mature.

Ksenia.
Jun 13th, 2008, 08:05 PM
I once created a thread where I was asking whose accomplishments on RG are more impressive Henin's or Nadal's (before this years RG) and PMK answered saying "WTA is rubbish", he's so mature.:tape: :tape: :tape:
I remember some WTAWorlders said that MTF was more mature than WTAw or something like that :lol:

Destiny
Jun 13th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Am so happy this is up

I was Explorer :sobbing:

Destiny
Jun 13th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Got so much bad rep

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 13th, 2008, 08:34 PM
lmao :rolls: you ppl had a blast over there lol

mirzalover
Jun 13th, 2008, 08:40 PM
I actually had a good time! The thread and the comment from posters on here were too funny

Poiree
Jun 13th, 2008, 08:44 PM
it was so funny all the way

:worship: everyone... the posters there are :tape:

I didn't get any bad rep :sad:

Dodoboy.
Jun 13th, 2008, 08:45 PM
I missed it!

I fucking missed it :bigcry:

The only good thing that happens in that DRY DRY DRY forum and i miss it :bigcry:

Would have loved to post, and get my posts up over there :lol: I need more v-cash - thats why i have an account.

Sounds like you had fun guys ;)

Dodoboy.
Jun 13th, 2008, 08:46 PM
They all seem very immature over there. But i agree, the player forums is a more friendly place :)

Привет
Jun 14th, 2008, 03:59 AM
The so call "defensors of WTA" were actually bashing Ana for her "fake fist pumps" and defending Sharapova from the "accuse" of being a ballbasher. Good job!:tape:

They were defending the WTA Tour. Contrary to some individual's beliefs, neither Ivanovic nor Sharapova are the WTA Tour. Their aim was to defend women's tennis, and they did a good job. The posters who were in the non-tennis threads should not have felt obliged to pretend to like WTA players who they don't like.

I think that if you want to find decent people on menstennisforums you have to bypass GM and Non-Tennis and search a little deeper. :)

Привет
Jun 14th, 2008, 04:00 AM

They were defending the WTA Tour. Contrary to some individual's beliefs, neither Ivanovic nor Sharapova are the WTA Tour. Their aim was to defend women's tennis, and they did a good job. The posters who were in the non-tennis threads should not have felt obliged to pretend to like WTA players who they don't like.

I think that if you want to find decent people on menstennisforums you have to bypass GM and Non-Tennis and search a little deeper. :)