PDA

View Full Version : Poutchek and Rodionova, the BITCHES of the wtatour

Elwin.
Jun 11th, 2008, 07:46 PM
A great report from Jean :worship: :D
Check the Birmingham forum-> Birmingham pics thread :D

Poutchek/Rodionova vs Krajicek/Niculescu

Well, Niculescu is unable to volley, but Krajicek is, and she's also able to serve. She made the win.
Niculescu is good from the baseline, that's all, she's quickly lost at the net.
Poutchek & Rodionova are...bitches in singles. And bitches x2 in doubles, it's very nice They look unhappy, they complain, moan, throw their rackets in the same time I love them!
Plus, Tatiana received a warning because she talked badly to Krajicek
Her voice is even worse than the Jankovic's voice.
At the end, Poutchek was even trying to call the ball by herself but the chair umpire asked her to stop

That's fucking retarted, come on they are adults. They could act normal :rolleyes:

Becool
Jun 11th, 2008, 07:47 PM
poutchek is well known as a bitch lol, she has been warned several times

Dodoboy.
Jun 11th, 2008, 07:49 PM
:haha:

what a doubles team!!

*Jean*
Jun 11th, 2008, 07:49 PM
I'm honored :lol:

Beat
Jun 11th, 2008, 07:57 PM
they actually play doubles together? :spit:

*Jean*
Jun 11th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Yes they share the same coach

Elwin.
Jun 11th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Yes they share the same coach

really ? :eek:

*Jean*
Jun 11th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Yes a fat bold guy who smokes cigarettes on the court :lol:

These 3 are mad I told you :lol:

hankqq
Jun 11th, 2008, 08:15 PM
I didn't know they were bitches! When they play top players on tv I guess they clean up their act?

Uranus
Jun 11th, 2008, 08:25 PM
they actually play doubles together? :spit:
Yeah and they even have a few good wins. They were seeded at the French.

davidmario
Jun 11th, 2008, 09:43 PM
:drool:

Jakeev
Jun 11th, 2008, 10:30 PM
It's amazing to see this from two of the biggest under achievers on the WTA tour:lol:

kittyking
Jun 11th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Rodionova is soon to be an Aussie :rocker2::p

Serenita
Jun 11th, 2008, 10:56 PM
OMG! Did anyone tape this shit? i would love to see it!

Caz
Jun 11th, 2008, 11:01 PM
lol!! I saw them playing together at RG. They're both proper mad and really amusing to watch. At RG Anastasia was spent the match screaming and shouting, while Tatiana kept screaming and hitting herself .. then of course there was the general complaining and throwing of rackets etc.!! Then, there was the umbrella incident in Anastasia's singles match. When it started raining, Antastasia demanded an umbrella, but the ball girl who was on her side was busy, so it turned out Peng (her opponent) got an umbrella first (which didn't go down too well!) then, when she finally got an umbrella, the ball girl wasn't holding it the position Anastasia wanted it, so, instead of asking the poor girl to move the umbrella further forward, she just grabbed hold of the handle (with the ball girl still holding it) and pulled it sharply forward to where she wanted it. She did this like 4 or 5 times before the umpire intervened and told her she couldn't treat the ball children like that and if she wanted something she "must ask nicely" (to which Anastasia tried to argue she had asked and she didn't speak French, before she gave up arguing and just looked moody about it instead!). Her matches are always entertaining to watch ... quietly ... from a safe distance! ;) I saw some of Tatiana's singles in qualifying, she was still hitting herself after bad points. I could hear her screaming from the other side of the club!

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 11th, 2008, 11:07 PM
lol!! I saw them playing together at RG. They're both proper mad and really amusing to watch. At RG Anastasia was spent the match screaming and shouting, while Tatiana kept screaming and hitting herself .. then of course there was the general complaining and throwing of rackets etc.!! Then, there was the umbrella incident in Anastasia's singles match. When it started raining, Antastasia demanded an umbrella, but the ball girl who was on her side was busy, so it turned out Peng (her opponent) got an umbrella first (which didn't go down too well!) then, when she finally got an umbrella, the ball girl wasn't holding it the position Anastasia wanted it, so, instead of asking the poor girl to move the umbrella further forward, she just grabbed hold of the handle (with the ball girl still holding it) and pulled it sharply forward to where she wanted it. She did this like 4 or 5 times before the umpire intervened and told her she couldn't treat the ball children like that and if she wanted something she "must ask nicely" (to which Anastasia tried to argue she had asked and she didn't speak French, before she gave up arguing and just looked moody about it instead!). Her matches are always entertaining to watch ... quietly ... from a safe distance! ;) I saw some of Tatiana's singles in qualifying, she was still hitting herself after bad points. I could hear her screaming from the other side of the club!

:lol: I'm surprised some crazed fan has not jumped out of the stadium and kicked her butt yet :tape::angel:.

lynxy
Jun 11th, 2008, 11:07 PM
poutchek is well known as a bitch lol, she has been warned several times

[Eastenders voice] Shucher maarf you SLAGGG! [/Eastenders voice]

Anyway what is wrong with Jelena's voice? I like the Lurch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lurch_(The_Addams_Family)) gurgle.

Jakeev
Jun 12th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Incidentally, the two have played each other three times with Tatiana ahead 2-1. Anybody been a fly at one of their matches? :)

Kevin.
Jun 12th, 2008, 03:28 AM
saw Rodionova in Cincinnati and let me tell you, she had toplay doubles the day after her default and she did not want to be there, Lilia Osterloh, her dubs partner tried her best but backed off Anastasia :lol: and she question THE FIRST SERVE--Mattek and Mirza i think won in straights (63 62 i think)

Experimentee
Jun 12th, 2008, 03:38 AM
They are bitches on and off the court ;)

Also from Jean's reports, when he asked them for a photo

Poutchek was like 'What did he say?' talking as if I wasn't there.
Rodionova just said a little 'yes' without looking at me.
They smiled for the picture, which is a good point.
Then I asked if they would play doubles together, they turned their back and Rodionova yelled 'YES'. I said 'Good news, good luck' but didnt get any answer and I heard them laugh

drake3781
Jun 12th, 2008, 03:43 AM
Yes a fat bold guy who smokes cigarettes on the court :lol:

These 3 are mad I told you :lol:

OMG, :lol:.

Yikes! :tape: :p

They are bitches on and off the court ;)

Also from Jean's reports, when he asked them for a photo

I've found out that Anastasia is a friend of Akgul, and apparently a really nice and fun girl off court, so I'm trying to see her in a new light... maybe even follow her results a bit. :p

RND
Jun 12th, 2008, 03:51 AM
A great report from Jean :worship: :D
Check the Birmingham forum-> Birmingham pics thread :D

Poutchek/Rodionova vs Krajicek/Niculescu

Well, Niculescu is unable to volley, but Krajicek is, and she's also able to serve. She made the win.
Niculescu is good from the baseline, that's all, she's quickly lost at the net.
Poutchek & Rodionova are...bitches in singles. And bitches x2 in doubles, it's very nice They look unhappy, they complain, moan, throw their rackets in the same time I love them!
Plus, Tatiana received a warning because she talked badly to Krajicek
Her voice is even worse than the Jankovic's voice.
At the end, Poutchek was even trying to call the ball by herself but the chair umpire asked her to stop

That's fucking retarted, come on they are adults. They could act normal :rolleyes:
;)

I thought you made bold the wrong lines. :p

But yes,Team Bitches is not a news.And I love how they keep it after all the warnings and hatings. :lol:

Slumpsova
Jun 12th, 2008, 07:15 AM
i always love Bitchek & Rodiodiva and this is the best part :haha:

lympyisthebest
Jun 12th, 2008, 07:19 AM
I've found out that Anastasia is a friend of Akgul, and apparently a really nice and fun girl off court, so I'm trying to see her in a new light... maybe even follow her results a bit. :p

Akgul posted something on her facebook, but it was in Russian (i think), so i had no idea what she said.

Slumpsova
Jun 12th, 2008, 07:23 AM
But yes,Team Bitches is not a news.And I love how they keep it after all the warnings and hatings. :lol:
i can't wait to see Akgul becoming another bitch :devil:

V.Melb
Jun 12th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I love Poutchek, she's perfect just the way she is. :)

eck
Jun 12th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Poutchek :rolls:

eck
Jun 12th, 2008, 09:09 AM
It's like everyone's bringing bitchy back to this tournament, first with Regina, now this :lol:

JujulCactus
Jun 12th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Then, there was the umbrella incident in Anastasia's singles match. When it started raining, Antastasia demanded an umbrella, but the ball girl who was on her side was busy, so it turned out Peng (her opponent) got an umbrella first (which didn't go down too well!) then, when she finally got an umbrella, the ball girl wasn't holding it the position Anastasia wanted it, so, instead of asking the poor girl to move the umbrella further forward, she just grabbed hold of the handle (with the ball girl still holding it) and pulled it sharply forward to where she wanted it. She did this like 4 or 5 times before the umpire intervened and told her she couldn't treat the ball children like that and if she wanted something she "must ask nicely" (to which Anastasia tried to argue she had asked and she didn't speak French, before she gave up arguing and just looked moody about it instead!). Her matches are always entertaining to watch ... quietly ... from a safe distance! ;)

I was looking to this match too !
And I was clapping very strongly when Peng win points ...
...I hate this :devil: Rodionova :mad:
This episode with the ball girl :tape:
I was thinking I was alone to saw that !! :o

Spiritof42
Jun 12th, 2008, 10:37 AM
It seems they always act like that. Personally, I find this kind of behavior quite pathetic. Nice way to treat a ball girl :rolleyes:

Caz
Jun 12th, 2008, 11:45 AM
I was looking to this match too !
And I was clapping very strongly when Peng win points ...
...I hate this :devil: Rodionova :mad:
This episode with the ball girl :tape:
I was thinking I was alone to saw that !! :o
lol! No, my friend and I saw it all too. I took my friend to watch the match, cos I told her Anastasia's matches are always entertaining, so my friend made us sit like right behind Anastasia's chair for the best view of the entertainment (I told her that was far too close and she bore full responsibility should anything bad happen to us! ;)) so we had a very close up view of the whole situation! I felt so sorry for that poor ball girl. I bet she was glad when she was able to leave the court! We were just sitting there amazed at how rude Anastasia was being to her. It was funny though. The other funny part in that match was when Anastasia started complaining about playing in the rain and telling the umpire how unbelievable it was that they were being made to play in such conditions and the umpire got really annoyed and looked at her and said "What do you want me to do?!? Do you want me to go down and check the court?!? Is that was you want me to do, Anastasia?!?!" and got off her chair to go and check without even waiting for a reply, then came back and told her the court was fine!! ;)
I have, however, seen Anastasia being nice to fans after matches before, so maybe she's not really so bad, maybe she just gets like that when she is on court, I don't know.

Medina
Jun 12th, 2008, 11:48 AM
I love these players.

mthomas73
Jun 12th, 2008, 12:14 PM
:D I was in Birmingham DFS on Wednesday & saw Poutchek bellyaching, throwing her racket, having a go at a ball girl & generally trying to do the linesperson's job. Bad behaviour but entertaining!;)

TS
Jun 12th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Total scrags, the pair of 'em.

Hopefully they stick around for a while cos they're both extremely entertaining :D

¤CharlDa¤
Jun 12th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Nastya R has been playing Quebec City for years now. First of all, she has a pretty nice hard-hitting game, very strong doubles player as she usually hits as hard as she can on the person at net :lol: But she is also quite a sweet girl off court. I think she knows what she presents on court, exagerates it a lot, gives a show, and enjoys it a lot. When she won doubles here with Vesnina, they were giggling and laughing and taking pictures and when I went to congratulate them they were both incredibly nice.

As for Poutchek, I actually already hit a few balls against her. They are asking every year to some players to hit with the ballboys, no one ever said yes, except for that one year where Poutchek and Jidkova did. Funny enough, Poutchek had received a warning for ball abuse the day before in her loss to Tu (6-0 5-7 6-0 :lol: ) because she kicked a ball at a poor ballboy's face...i.e. me.

matty
Jun 12th, 2008, 03:39 PM

That's crazy and hilarious-wish i could have seen it!

Highlandman
Jun 12th, 2008, 04:08 PM
:lol: They seem funny.

They are the other "side" of acting horrible on court, whereas my Angelika R. is more the type who is made about herself and swearing, bashing racquets all the time. :lol: And does not give a damn about the play anymore :tape:

Poutchek/Rodionova vs. Roesch and another player like them would be very funny on court :tape: