PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona R1: S.Cohen-Aloro def. D.Cibulkova 6-5 ret.

TennisFanForever
Jun 10th, 2008, 02:10 PM
:tape:

FORZA SARITA
Jun 10th, 2008, 02:10 PM
another retirement:o

Destiny
Jun 10th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Domi :hug:

what happened??

Too much Monfils :p

doni1212
Jun 10th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Everyone said Cibulkova would win the tournament, :lol:

Slutati
Jun 10th, 2008, 02:27 PM
OMG, what:sad: Domi:hug:

DownTheLine21
Jun 10th, 2008, 03:08 PM
I hope the injury isn't too serious. Cibulkova had a great chance to win this tournament.

Jorn
Jun 10th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Domi :sad:

WTA Site don't have info about her injury, any news? (From fans there)

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Jun 10th, 2008, 07:53 PM
I was there. Well, I was watching Kirilenko's match. Then, when Lilia retired, she went to watch Cibulkova. But just Cibulkova retired at the same time. She left the court touching her stomach. It seems it was some kind of problem with her abdominals. Lets see if someone can say us with more detail.

I have to say Cibulkova was one of the nicest players in the tournament with us. She was so happy yesterday training and playing with Monfils.

nouf
Jun 10th, 2008, 10:41 PM
I was there. Well, I was watching Kirilenko's match. Then, when Lilia retired, she went to watch Cibulkova. But just Cibulkova retired at the same time. She left the court touching her stomach. It seems it was some kind of problem with her abdominals. Lets see if someone can say us with more detail.

I have to say Cibulkova was one of the nicest players in the tournament with us. She was so happy yesterday training and playing with Monfils.

i had some news by ivanova and dominika have problems with abdominals not very good! :sad::sad:

get better dominika!

i will ask to dominika more news for next tournaments