PDA

View Full Version : Leave Ivanovic alone...

AlwaysGraf
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:39 PM
She seems like a lovely girl.
"Oh she only got to number one in the world because Henin retired!"-Henin decided to leave-Someone had to become number one.

"Oh she didn't beat anyone to win her first slam"- she beat seven players who were across the net from her-what else was she to do-actually can you please change the draw so I play S williams first round, then dementieva, then can you ask steffi graf to come back so i can play her third, then maybe seles, and oh then ill play sharapova, and then venus, and fuck that henin get your tennis clothes on here's the trophy back i wanna play you for the title now- PEOPLE CAN ONLY BEAT WHO ARE PUT IN FRONT OF THEM!

The girl won her slam fair and square-just like every player who wins one does!!!

as much as the whole beauty thing glamour aspect of womens tennis is making my stomach churn (ps:larry scott in the crowd at the final i was like god man you are ruining womens tennis) ivanovic is a nice girl

i must say totally off topic-clijsters has to be totally looking at the current level of play and think god i could maybe sneak a slam or two if i come back-and i wouldnt bet against her doin that

bye

MisterMan
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Nah, I aint leaving her alone. She's a wolf in sheeps clothing.
All sweet and innocent and purty - till she moves when returning serve (illegal by the way) and pumps her fist in Jelena's face like she's a street thug.

spiritedenergy
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:47 PM
All sweet and innocent and purty - till she moves when returning serve (illegal by the way) and pumps her fist in Jelena's face like she's a street thug.

:haha:. Illegal? Jelena was blown out of the court, that's not illegal, it's just sad:sad:

spiritedenergy
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:49 PM
"Oh she only got to number one in the world because Henin retired!"-Henin decided to leave-Someone had to become number one.

"Oh she didn't beat anyone to win her first slam"- she beat seven players who were across the net from her-what else was she to do-actually can you please change the draw so I play S williams first round, then dementieva, then can you ask steffi graf to come back so i can play her third, then maybe seles, and oh then ill play sharapova, and then venus, and fuck that henin get your tennis clothes on here's the trophy back i wanna play you for the title now- PEOPLE CAN ONLY BEAT WHO ARE PUT IN FRONT OF THEM!

The girl won her slam fair and square-just like every player who wins one does!!!

as much as the whole beauty thing glamour aspect of womens tennis is making my stomach churn (ps:larry scott in the crowd at the final i was like god man you are ruining womens tennis) ivanovic is a nice girl

i must say totally off topic-clijsters has to be totally looking at the current level of play and think god i could maybe sneak a slam or two if i come back-and i wouldnt bet against her doin that

bye

Keep dreaming. Kim with her defensive game was able to win only one slam (thanks to Sharapova and Venus chocking). She should be happy with that. Defensive players at slams do not perform well, that's the fact; why? Because they can't win by themselves but must wait for errors, and true champions do not make silly errors in SF and F. Simple as that.:)

ce
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Kim = defensive player :spit:

Kworb
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:55 PM
All you people care about is readers and making money off of her... SHE'S A HUMAN!!!

What you don't realize is that Ivanovic is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her. LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

You're lucky she even showed up at Roland Garros for you bastards! LEAVE IVANOVIC ALONE! Please... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Leave Ana Ivanovic alone right now! I mean it. Anyone who has a problem with her you deal with me. Because she's not well right now. :bigcry:

Nikkiri
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:56 PM
All you people care about is readers and making money off of her... SHE'S A HUMAN!!!

What you don't realize is that Ivanovic is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her. LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

You're lucky she even showed up at Roland Garros for you bastards! LEAVE IVANOVIC ALONE! Please... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Leave Ana Ivanovic alone right now! I mean it. Anyone who has a problem with her you deal with me. Because she's not well right now. :bigcry:

Omg I wanted to make a reply like that as soon as i saw the title :sobbing:

spiritedenergy
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:57 PM

ever thought of taking meds?:tape:

Adal
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:02 PM

http://media.canada.com/8c8b3290-2b08-4dc6-8e3e-2cc645fdfe05/070920_crocker.jpg

meyerpl
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:03 PM
The people heaping their grief and misery on Ana Ivanovic (or any other player) are warped frustrated losers. They're a small minority of "fans" who make a lot of noise on a message board but who are most likely too afraid of crowds and the sun to attend a tournament. They're like cockroaches; you almost have to look for them to even know they exist. They're so unaccomplished they can't stand to see others, other than the few they've anointed as worthy, succeed. Don't hate them, pity them and be grateful that you don't have to lead their drab, wretched lives. Ignore the negativity being perpetuated by a few bitter, miserable, wretches. Enjoy playing and watching tennis like a healthy person.:)

meyerpl
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:04 PM

:lol:Now THAT'S funny.

spiritedenergy
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:05 PM

:sobbing: :tape:

Destiny
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:08 PM
:rocker2: I love Chris:lol:

And noo

SOA_MC
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Why did you make this thread:sobbing:

Dodoboy.
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:10 PM
:haha:

I get it!

funny ;)

Mikey.
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:12 PM

:spit::haha::sobbing:

SOA_MC
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:13 PM

bye

What type of cakewalk draw does Pova have if Ana beats Graf and Seles back to back in round 3 and 4 and then plays Pova in the QF

Noctis
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Lmao Chris Ily Welcome to Wta World
The Poster wants to get more attention apprantly by making Emo Threads.

vadin124
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:32 PM
it's so obvious everyone is jealous of Ana!

she is charming, beautiful, nice, graceful and sincere...everything Sharapova and Serena are NOT!

Ana is a lovely girl just doing what she enjoys, and she is laughing at you people who have nothing better to do than to hate on her...tell me, what have you nobodies achived in your life, when all you can think of doing is writing hurtful tasteless stuff about someone who is so obviously better than you.

At least Ana is out there making something of herself, which is more reason for you people to see her as an icon, someone who you should aspire to be like. You have no right to bash this girl, she has not killed your dog or hidden your television remotes, she has done nothing but do what she loves and you are no one to bash her for that.

If it wasn't for her, your shallow lives would amount to nothing, as you would have no one to go on your incoherant rants about, which in themselves make no sense. She provides you with purpose, albeit an unwanted and vulgar purpose

Adje Ana!

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:36 PM
GM now has become a battlefield between Ana and Maria fans, with us neutrals trapped in between....

Guess the dust would only be settled once Wimby is over... hopefully :tape:

miffedmax
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:37 PM
The people heaping their grief and misery on Ana Ivanovic (or any other player) are warped frustrated losers. They're a small minority of "fans" who make a lot of noise on a message board but who are most likely too afraid of crowds and the sun to attend a tournament. They're like cockroaches; you almost have to look for them to even know they exist. They're so unaccomplished they can't stand to see others, other than the few they've anointed as worthy, succeed. Don't hate them, pity them and be grateful that you don't have to lead their drab, wretched lives. Ignore the negativity being perpetuated by a few bitter, miserable, wretches. Enjoy playing and watching tennis like a healthy person.:)

Here we must agree to disagree. Sports can be as much an outlet for negative emotions as for positive. If a player rubs me the wrong way, I will--as I've said before--take extra delight when they lose to one of my favorites. On the other hand, yeah, the people who jump in to say something obnoxious every time a player loses probably need lives. But rivalries require a good guy and a bad guy, even if there's no concensus as to which is which.

Some players--Ivan Lendl for example--revelled in the role of baddie and used it as self-motivation.

And I also maintain there's sports hating and real hating. For example, let us say there is a team from a small town in Wisconsin. I want them to lose, I espcially want them to lose to a certain purple-garbed team. But do I wish them any ill outside the stadium? No. Nor do I want any of them to be hurt or incapacitated while in the stadium. I hope they all have pleasant, joyful lives except for about 3 hours a week over a 16-week period.

The exception, of course, is the Chicago Fire, who must all be seized, drawn and quartered and their mangled remains displayed on pikes around the entire circumference of Pizza Hut Park. Their loathsome hellhole of a stadium should be pulled down and the earth salted. Their odious fans should be allowed one chance to renounce their evil; those who refuse should be locked away and forced to watch tapes of the 1999 playoff series . . .

I'm sorry. I seem to have digressed.

Apoleb
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Should we do some stats about Ivanovic haters? I bet they are fans of: Demented, Kuznetsova, Hantuchova, Schnyder..etc. Basically of the losers.

Slutiana
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:40 PM
:spit: Oh, come on. I'm anti-Ivanovic but THERE'S A LINE! :haha:

vadin124
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Should we do some stats about Ivanovic haters? I bet they are fans of: Demented, Kuznetsova, Hantuchova, Schnyder..etc. Basically of the losers.

don't stoop that low...it isn't worth it

DownTheLine21
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:41 PM
GM now has become a battlefield between Ana and Maria fans, with us neutrals trapped in between....

As long as neither of them win.

Ksenia.
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:42 PM
I tried too (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=345341).. doesn't work

meyerpl
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Here we must agree to disagree. Sports can be as much an outlet for negative emotions as for positive. If a player rubs me the wrong way, I will--as I've said before--take extra delight when they lose to one of my favorites. On the other hand, yeah, the people who jump in to say something obnoxious every time a player loses probably need lives. But rivalries require a good guy and a bad guy, even if there's no concensus as to which is which.

Some players--Ivan Lendl for example--revelled in the role of baddie and used it as self-motivation.

And I also maintain there's sports hating and real hating. For example, let us say there is a team from a small town in Wisconsin. I want them to lose, I espcially want them to lose to a certain purple-garbed team. But do I wish them any ill outside the stadium? No. Nor do I want any of them to be hurt or incapacitated while in the stadium. I hope they all have pleasant, joyful lives except for about 3 hours a week over a 16-week period.

The exception, of course, is the Chicago Fire, who must all be seized, drawn and quartered and their mangled remains displayed on pikes around the entire circumference of Pizza Hut Park. Their loathsome hellhole of a stadium should be pulled down and the earth salted. Their odious fans should be allowed one chance to renounce their evil; those who refuse should be locked away and forced to watch tapes of the 1999 playoff series . . .

I'm sorry. I seem to have digressed.After that remark about a certain small town in Wisconsin, you'd better find someone with a lot of pull with the big guy upstairs to pray for your soul, my friend. (That person wouldn't be me, I pretty much fucked that up by the seventh grade.)

SOA_MC
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:46 PM

I'm sorry. I seem to have digressed.

That makes sense I feel the same about Manchester United but to be honest if somebody was to break Cristiano Ronaldo's nose in a fight I wouldn't feel bad for him:devil:

Mikey.
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:46 PM

Let's pray to god that they don't meet each other in the draw, neither of them win it, and neither of them gets further than the other. Otherwise it's going to be a massive bitch fest :armed:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:49 PM
As long as neither of them win.

Hmm... you're right...

Ana wins Wimby: "She didn't beat any previous Slam winners to the title..." or "She was lucky"

Maria wins Wimby: "Larry Scott fixed the draw" or "Cakewalk-pova"

Take your pick. :tape: :lol:

(Still, if both don't win, expect threads like these popping up in GM: "Maria's still the 'IT' girl", "Ana is the weakest #1 in history" or "Ana's slam was a fluke")

DownTheLine21
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Hopefully the seeding committee moves Maria to No. 2 so we can avoid the drama until the final (should they both get there). However, if this is the case and Ana has both WS in her half while Maria doesn't or vice versa, I can only imagine what the GM will look like.

pav
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Look, at least on the positive side, there has not been one complaint against the new agile ajde Ana loudly squeaking her shoes on the red Paris clay :)

serenus_2k8
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:56 PM

What do you mean there?

Mikey.
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Hmm... you're right...

Ana wins Wimby: "She didn't beat any previous Slam winners to the title..." or "She was lucky"

Maria wins Wimby: "Larry Scott fixed the draw" or "Cakewalk-pova"

Take your pick. :tape: :lol:

(Still, if both don't win, expect threads like these will pop up in GM: "Maria still the 'IT' girl", "Ana is the weakest #1 in history" or "Ana's slam was a fluke")

:sobbing: It's all probably true.

SOA_MC
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:02 PM
What do you mean there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Destiny
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

I love that video too funny

miffedmax
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:25 PM

Believe it or not, Ana is capable of having nonfans and even haters purely on her own merits.

By the logic of those who insist it's "Jealousy" or because my favorite is a "loser," I should dislike Sharapova, Myskina (whom I adore), Kuzzy and Jankovic a great deal more than I dislike Ivanovic and at least have Safina on a "hate watch list." And, based on what I read in her own forum, there are at least as many Dementieva fans who like Ivanovic as there are who don't. I can't say what's true for Kuzzy, Dani or Patty fans.

And it seems to me that most people who dislike Ana are TOB fans, which makes sense because that's shaping up to be the rivalry of the future.

Come to think of it, there are quite a few Ana fans (not you specifically, Apoleb) who get awfully wound up about TOB. What's their excuse?

miffedmax
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:31 PM
After that remark about a certain small town in Wisconsin, you'd better find someone with a lot of pull with the big guy upstairs to pray for your soul, my friend. (That person wouldn't be me, I pretty much fucked that up by the seventh grade.)

Well, as a fan of FC Dallas,the Vikes, da Cubs and a certain lanky blonde Muscovite, I think I can honestly say I've spent enough time in sports hell to earn a certain amount of slack. ;)

Beat
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:19 PM
actually can you please change the draw so I play S williams first round, then dementieva, then can you ask steffi graf to come back so i can play her third, then maybe seles, and oh then ill play sharapova, and then venus, and fuck that henin get your tennis clothes on

:lol: that was rather funny.

Noctis
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:35 PM
:lol: that was rather funny.

LMAO :ROFL: