PDA

View Full Version : Chances are very slim for Ivanovic at Wimbledon.

Sha_ra_po_va
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Since I've been watching women's tennis (25 years), only Martina Navratilova, Steffi Graf and Serena Williams have made the transition successfully from clay to grass and made it count by winning Wimbledon and the French in the same year. Not looking good for Ana.:help:

serenus_2k8
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:14 PM
I think she should be pleased with one slam though! I think with her resting time and new confidence shes gonna do well, QF, maybe SF?

Cakeisgood
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:15 PM
However much I dislike Ana, don't be like that. She's number 1 right now, so whatever. Granted, that'll be over come wimbledon :)

-NAJ-
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Chances are very big.
she is #1, she plays good, go ana

Emina.
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:17 PM
two words: the draw.

cellophane
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Well... if she has a draw like last year... she could do well. But she isn't winning it unless the top grasscourters are out of shape.

Slutati
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:20 PM
I don't think she cares right now:shrug: She just won her first grand slam, screw Wimbledon.

sasha&tennis
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:24 PM
She did well last year when she made it to the finals of the 07 French Open & I really don't see the difference. The only difference is that she has even more confidence than she did last year because she won the French this year. So if she made it to the semis last year how far will she go this year with even more confidence?

delicatecutter
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:24 PM
If she shows up in 2008ROLANDGARROSCHAMPIONANAIVANOVIC form, she can beat anyone. :D

Destiny
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:25 PM
It doesn't matter till the draw come out :rolleyes:

homogenius
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Actually chances are slims for all the contenders except for Venus.

Fidello
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:29 PM
She's your worst nightmare, isn't she?

DownTheLine21
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:30 PM
She did well last year when she made it to the finals of the 07 French Open & I really don't see the difference. The only difference is that she has even more confidence than she did last year because she won the French this year. So if she made it to the semis last year how far will she go this year with even more confidence?

I definitely agree with this. However, if she faces Venus again in the SF, it will be extremely difficult to overcome her. When Venus makes the latter stages of Wimbledon, it usually means that she's playing fantastic tennis.

Nonetheless, this thread is just ridiculous. I don't understand how someone can write off the No. 1 player in the world. At least wait until the draw comes out before you create your silly threads.

@danieln1
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:31 PM
SheŽll reach at least semi-finals if she doesnŽt face Lindsay early! :devil:

Russianboy
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:33 PM
If she shows up in 2008ROLANDGARROSCHAMPIONANAIVANOVIC form, she can beat anyone. :D

this is so wrong. she's going to get bashed off the court if she faces williams or sharapova

young_gunner913
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:35 PM
I think she has a good chance to reach the semi's. I doubt she'll win. Serena, Venus, or Maria are going to win it anyways. :)

empressionist
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:35 PM
how can anyone know this now?? who would have guessed that ana will win RG and be the number one in the world, just a month ago?? i'd like to see this person. this is all just wishfull thinking of the haters of the new NUMBER ONE.

bellascarlett
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:36 PM

I think we're headed to the grass courts now. I mean congrats to her and all, but who did she really beat at RG?

Dodoboy.
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:39 PM

:spit:

homogenius
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:39 PM
I think we're headed to the grass courts now. I mean congrats to her and all, but who did she really beat at RG?

The Russians slayer ?

Slutati
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:40 PM
The person Sharapova couldn't?:)

empressionist
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:43 PM

the player serena couldn't beat? the player former world number one (made it by henin's retirement) couldnt beat.

Russianboy
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM

don't wanna make any excuses, but dinara was really tired in the final. I think everybody saw that.
ana won. but dinara was definitely not 100%.
at one point in the second set dinara looked up to her coach and said "I'm finished" from then I knew dinara wasn't going to win.

Dodoboy.
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM

:lol:

bellascarlett
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:46 PM

Uh huh...so beating Safina now means she could beat anyone...on grass?...Well, I guess good for her. :)

Kovalchuk
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:46 PM
absolutely, Pova is the favorite to win Wimbledon

Russianboy
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:47 PM
the player serena couldn't beat? the player former world number one (made it by henin's retirement) couldnt beat.

do u mean maria? If yes then ana profits of henin's retirement now. cuz believe me, she wouldn't be #1.

at least maria made it to #1 with nobody retiring at the top :o

DownTheLine21
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:49 PM
do u mean maria? If yes then ana profits of henin's retirement now. cuz believe me, she wouldn't be #1.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't she get the No. 1 ranking on two previous occasions by:

1) Losing the 2005 USO (didn't even have a GS in the rankings period here)
2) Losing the 2007 AO

I'm not sure if this is right, but I'm sure you'll correct me if it's not.

homogenius
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Uh huh...so beating Safina now means she could beat anyone...on grass?...Well, I guess good for her. :)

Your question was stupid : she could have beat Maria, Serena, Venus or whoever you want in this RG, it would not have been more relevant to know who she can beat on grass.
Nice try anyway.

bellascarlett
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:51 PM

How you forget...Ana is there also thanks to Justine.

Russianboy
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:53 PM
If I'm not mistaken, didn't she get the No. 1 ranking on two previous occasions by:

1) Losing the 2005 USO
2) Losing the 2007 AO

I'm not sure if this is right, but I'm sure you'll correct me if it's not.

did anyone retire when she got #1? no ;)

AcesHigh
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:58 PM
did anyone retire when she got #1? no ;)

What difference does it make? Sharapova got #1 from Justine when she retired, not Ana. If Sharapova had only done a better job at RG, she could have kept her ranking.

Sharapova also received #1 at AO 2007 b/c Justine didn't show up if I remember correctly. It doesn't matter how you get it, it just matters that you get it.

bellascarlett
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Your question was stupid : she could have beat Maria, Serena, Venus or whoever you want in this RG, it would not have been more relevant to know who she can beat on grass.
Nice try anyway.

I don't even know if you understood what I meant. This thread is about Wimbledon and the poster said Ivanovic could beat anyone at Wimbledon if she shows up with her RG form.

sasha&tennis
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:14 PM
don't wanna make any excuses, but dinara was really tired in the final. I think everybody saw that.
ana won. but dinara was definitely not 100%.
at one point in the second set dinara looked up to her coach and said "I'm finished" from then I knew dinara wasn't going to win.

If anyone should have been tired it should have been Ana. Safina breezed through her semi against kuznetsova, so she had plenty of time to rest. Ana played after her & had a much longer battle agains JJ so I don't buy that Safina was tired crap. I really like Safina and it would not have bothered me if she won but Ana was just the better player that day & it had nothing to do with being tired.

historystupid
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:15 PM
this is so wrong. she's going to get bashed off the court if she faces williams or sharapova

You'd better pray Sharapova won't be playing like she did in last year's US OPEN.

Sean.
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:17 PM

The World #2 and Rome Champion. Who did Sharapova beat?

sasha&tennis
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:18 PM

Oh my goodness you have truly missed alot. Sharapova became # 1 immediately when Henin retired. So yes Maria was the #1 by default. Ana had to earn it and she did along with her 1st slam championship.

DownTheLine21
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:18 PM

True, although Janko won't be No. 2 until next week (after Birmingham), correct?

Nemo_Kool
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:20 PM
pointless thread really...chances arent great because only 3 players have won both back to back...well...and im pretty sure ivanovic is up to the CHANCE that she can triumph at Wimbledon and what does chance matter at all...there was slim chance safina was going to beat Sharapova from 2 match points down and she did...it was a slim chance that Venus was going to win wimbledon after her appaling 1st and 3rd rounds last year...but she did...chance is irrelevant-it is tennis after all

historystupid
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:20 PM
What difference does it make? Sharapova got #1 from Justine when she retired, not Ana. If Sharapova had only done a better job at RG, she could have kept her ranking.

Sharapova also received #1 at AO 2007 b/c Justine didn't show up if I remember correctly. It doesn't matter how you get it, it just matters that you get it.

That's the point. So don't downplay Ana's achievement no more, haters, she is number one now.

historystupid
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:22 PM
pointless thread really...chances arent great because only 3 players have won both back to back...well...and im pretty sure ivanovic is up to the CHANCE that she can triumph at Wimbledon and what does chance matter at all...there was slim chance safina was going to beat Sharapova from 2 match points down and she did...it was a slim chance that Venus was going to win wimbledon after her appaling 1st and 3rd rounds last year...but she did...chance is irrelevant-it is tennis after all

Exactly.

slamchamp
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:24 PM
in her GS victories? well in her first slam final defending champ serena williams, lindsey in the semis. Uso world n1 amelie mauresmo(double bagel;) ), and juju in the final. At the AO worls n1 juju(bagel ;) ), lindsey round 2 ...:shrug:

delicatecutter
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Ana beat both Jeca and Dinara, who had won the two biggest tournaments on clay heading into Roland Garros. She played incredibly well in a high-quality final under enormous pressure. Dinara did not play badly at all. Ana had to bring her A game to win her first Major and she did. If she can keep it at that level, she will be tough to beat at Wimbledon.

Russianboy
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:25 PM
If anyone should have been tired it should have been Ana. Safina breezed through her semi against kuznetsova, so she had plenty of time to rest. Ana played after her & had a much longer battle agains JJ so I don't buy that Safina was tired crap. I really like Safina and it would not have bothered me if she won but Ana was just the better player that day & it had nothing to do with being tired.

my opinion won't change. I know what safina said. I really don't care if u believe it. i even don't know u. so :wavey:

Russianboy
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:26 PM
You'd better pray Sharapova won't be playing like she did in last year's US OPEN.

:lol: ok, I will pray now :cool:

nelsondan
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Remembering that Sharapova came out of nowhere to win in 2004, there are probably a dozen different players who could win Wimbledon, and 6 or 7 have a reasonably decnt chance----these threads are just ridiculous----whatever player you name, the odds are she will not be the winner, because only one of the several possibilities will win.
See---I told you she wouldn't win! I was right!

I have a lot more respect for someone who takes a position regarding who will win---you will probably be wrong---but you made your case the best you could. And you might be right.

Sean.
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:28 PM
in her GS victories? well in her first slam final defending champ serena williams, lindsey in the semis. Uso world n1 amelie mauresmo(double bagel;) ), and juju in the final. At the AO worls n1 juju(bagel ;) ), lindsey round 2 ...:shrug:

In RG

historystupid
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Oh my goodness you have truly missed alot. Sharapova became # 1 immediately when Henin retired. So yes Maria was the #1 by default. Ana had to earn it and she did along with her 1st slam championship.

And Maria got the number one in 2005 with both Belgiums out and Davenport guit all Hardcourt warmups in summer. She got in in 2007 with Henin guit the Aussie in 2007.

And by the way,Sharapova can't even remain on the top spot even after Justine retired. I don't know why you can be so proud of it, Russianboy.

sasha&tennis
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:33 PM
my opinion won't change. I know what safina said. I really don't care if u believe it. i even don't know u. so :wavey:
Exactly. Your opinion is set in stone so the truth will never matter.
:help: Someone's in denial.
Of course you don't know me but I guess you know Safina well enough to know when she is really tired & when she is not. You are good :bolt:Not!

Russianboy
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:34 PM
And Maria got the number one in 2005 with both Belgiums out and Davenport guit all Hardcourt warmups in summer. She got in in 2007 with Henin guit the Aussie in 2007.

And by the way,Sharapova can't even remain on the top spot even after Justine retired. I don't know why you can be so proud of it, Russianboy.

well I didnt say ana got #1 because of maria playing bad in roland garros.
my point was that ana wouldn't have been #1 with henin still playing.
I know maria was #1 as well after henin reitred and I was not that happy about it, cuz I knew she would'nt be #1 actually.
but maria already was #1 with nobody RETIRING. god.

historystupid
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:36 PM

So what? If you haveto beat Serena or Justine or Lindsay or whatever to be the real champion, than we should change the rule to make Srebonik or Safina the champion.

Emina.
We need a '' How to recognize REAL WIMBLEDON Favorite (helpful facts)'' thread by the king of stats ;)

slamchamp
So what? If you haveto beat Serena or Justine or Lindsay or whatever to be the real champion, than we should change the rule to make Srebonik or Safina the champion.
whatever 5ean was making a question and I was answering it:shrug:

Russianboy
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Exactly. Your opinion is set in stone so the truth will never matter.
:help: Someone's in denial.
Of course you don't know me but I guess you know Safina well enough to know when she is really tired & when she is not. You are good :bolt:Not!

gurl, I read her lips and at the long game in the second set I think 2-3 (?) the camera showed safina and she said that she is done. Ask any other russians who saw the scene.

historystupid
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:38 PM
I know maria was #1 as well after henin reitred and I was not that happy about it, cuz I knew she would'nt be #1 actually.

What's the difference between retiring and skipping all big tournaments?

Russianboy
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:41 PM
What's the difference between retiring and skipping all big tournaments?

umm if u skip u may lose points and if u retire everybody is making a step further in the rankings

historystupid
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:41 PM

If you want other people to respect Maria as a former number player, then you should learn to respect Ana as a current first.

historystupid
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:44 PM
umm if u skip u may lose points and if u retire everybody is making a step further in the rankings

So it's just the matter between immediate and later. But you still got the number spot by other people giving it up.

Russianboy
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:45 PM
If you want other people to respect Maria as a former number player, then you should learn to respect Ana as a current first.

it was not me who brought up this statement. actually it was a fan of ivanovic who said that maria profits of henin's retirement being #1.
im sorry but as an ivanovic fan u really can't say this :tape:

Lucas_Arg
Jun 8th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Ana is the number one, of course she is gonna be hard to beat but I'm sure she is not a favorite like she was at RG, there are better players than her on grass, many better players.

spiritedenergy
Jun 8th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Considering Sharapova's DF record this year, I'm afraid she has not even a slim chance:rolleyes:

cheo23
Jun 8th, 2008, 08:34 PM
GO AWAY, HATER!!!!!

Ryan
Jun 8th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Since I've been watching women's tennis (25 years), only Martina Navratilova, Steffi Graf and Serena Williams have made the transition successfully from clay to grass and made it count by winning Wimbledon and the French in the same year. Not looking good for Ana.:help:

Wait, so I'm going to guess you have to be around 30-35 year old at the youngest if you've been watching tennis that long. Shouldn't you be lusting after someone around your own age?

ASP0315
Jun 8th, 2008, 08:35 PM
it depends on the draw.
If she can avoid Venus, Serena or maria then she has a perfect chance to win this.
But they are not alone. Even hantuchova will prove a tough customer for her as well.

i'll give her 15%-20% to reaching the finals.
5%-10% of winning it.
She is definetely underdog here.
It will be tough for her but she need to work hard to win wimbledon

spiritedenergy
Jun 8th, 2008, 08:47 PM
But moreover, after Sharapova (fluke?) win in 2004, she's never reached the Final in Wimbledon again. So long for her being the favorite. Grass will expose her weakling serve, I'm afraid.:sad:

Dexter
Jun 8th, 2008, 08:57 PM
It's really nice from all Sharapova fans to care about Ana's chances at Wimbledon. In Maria's words 'I love you guys!' :kiss:

Emina.
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:14 PM
But moreover, after Sharapova (fluke?) win in 2004,

At least she beat two legends on her way to that fluke :)

lizchris
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I agree; the odds are slim for Ana to win the Fo and Wimbledon in the same calendar year and not just because of the quick transition from clay to grass. When was the last time a number one seed won a GS? She has that going agasinst her too.

lizchris
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:49 PM
But moreover, after Sharapova (fluke?) win in 2004, she's never reached the Final in Wimbledon again. So long for her being the favorite. Grass will expose her weakling serve, I'm afraid.:sad:

I don't know if you can call her win a fluke because though she has not been back to the final, she has been to two straight SF. Her problem is that she played against Venus in 2005 and 2007 and it is ovbious that Venus is far better than her on grass (43-4 record for Venus at Wimbledon from 2000-present as opposed to Maria's 22-3 from 2004).

Craig.
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:51 PM
I don't know if you can call her win a fluke because though she has not been back to the final, she has been to two straight SF. Her problem is that she played against Venus in 2005 and 2007 and it is ovbious that Venus is far better than her on grass (43-4 record for Venus at Wimbledon from 2000-present as opposed to Maria's 22-3 from 2004).

Whoa, seriously? :eek:

DAMN. :lol:

spiritedenergy
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:53 PM

well then as long as Venus is playing she's not that much of a favorite, is she?:rolleyes:

lizchris
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Whoa, seriously? :eek:

DAMN. :lol:

Here is the breakdown by year:

2000: 7-0
2001: 7-0
2002: 6-1
2003: 6-1
2004: 1-1
2005: 7-0
2006: 2-1
2007: 7-0
----------
Record: 43-4

Craig.
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Here is the breakdown by year:

2000: 7-0
2001: 7-0
2002: 6-1
2003: 6-1
2004: 1-1
2005: 7-0
2006: 2-1
2007: 7-0
----------
Record: 43-4

Don't worry, I believed you. ;) But that is outstanding.

Let's just hope this'll be like another even year (excluding '00 and '02, of course :lol:) for the sake of my favorite.

lizchris
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:00 PM
well then as long as Venus is playing she's not that much of a favorite, is she?:rolleyes:

Unless Venus loses early like she did in 2004 and 2006.

I'll say this: If Venus has not been cheated in that tiebreaker and won that natch, history might have been different.

lizchris
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Don't worry, I believed you. ;) But that is outstanding.

Let's just hope this'll be like another even year (excluding '00 and '02, of course :lol:) for the sake of my favorite.

One thing in Venus' favor is that she has always done well at Wimbledon when she lost early at the French (2000, 2001, 2003, 2005 and 2007; the only year she didn't win the title was in 2003).

Craig.
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:04 PM
One thing in Venus' favor is that she has always done well at Wimbledon when she lost early at the French (2000, 2001, 2003, 2005 and 2007; the only year she didn't win the title was in 2003).

Oh, no. :lol:

Maria lost early too though, so I'm guessing she'll be extra motivated to do well at Wimbledon. If they do meet though, Venus will of course have a major edge.

lizchris
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Oh, no. :lol:

Maria lost early too though, so I'm guessing she'll be extra motivated to do well at Wimbledon. If they do meet though, Venus will of course have a major edge.

It think they both will; but you are correct; Venus has not lost to her at Wimbledon (2-0).

DOUBLEFIST
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:06 PM
I don't think she cares right now:shrug: She just won her first grand slam, screw Wimbledon.

Only if she doesn't care about greatness.

Anyway, I think Ana has a VERY VERY good shot at wimby. She has the game for it. Her movement has increased greatly over the last year. Her confidence is/will be sky high.

Dexter
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:17 PM
I agree; the odds are slim for Ana to win the Fo and Wimbledon in the same calendar year and not just because of the quick transition from clay to grass. When was the last time a number one seed won a GS? She has that going agasinst her too.Justine won Roland Garros & US Open as the #1 seed last year. Amelie won Wimbledon in 2006 as the top seed as well.

Il Primo!
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:21 PM

Because grass and clay is the same. Try again Trollko :yawn:

Il Primo!
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Only if she doesn't care about greatness.

Anyway, I think Ana has a VERY VERY good shot at wimby. She has the game for it. Her movement has increased greatly over the last year. Her confidence is/will be sky high.

If she avoids Willimaspovaport, she wins.

-VSR-
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:23 PM
two words: the draw.

Very true, it's all about luck of the draw and best grasscourters losing.

sharapovarulz1
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:36 PM
The main threats at Wimbledon will be Maria, Venus and Serena I don't rank Ana up there!

homogenius
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Speaking of the contenders, it'll be interesing to see if Maria manages to reach a second slam final this year (she never reached more than one final in the same year before) and if Serena can makes something better than a QF.

sharapovarulz1
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Speaking of the contenders, it'll be interesing to see if Maria manages to reach a second slam final this year (she never reached more than one final in the same year before) and if Serena can makes something better than a QF.

Thats what makes it so exciting you just never no :)

VeeJJ
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:49 PM
I think JJ should be a contender at imbledon she beat both Venus and maria on grass and Venus at Wimbledon!! GO JJ!!!!

spiritedenergy
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:51 PM
I think JJ should be a contender at imbledon she beat both Venus and maria on grass and Venus at Wimbledon!! GO JJ!!!!

Yes I agree!!! JJ with her great serve and volley skills will win Wimbledon for many years to come!!!! All Hail to the new GOAT!!!:worship::weirdo:

homogenius
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Yes I agree!!! JJ with her great serve and volley skills will win Wimbledon for many years to come!!!! All Hail to the new GOAT!!!:worship::weirdo:

Maybe not but she has other qualities on the surface and could have a chance with a good draw.

sharapovarulz1
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Yeah sorry forgot JJ she has a good chance at Wimbledon as well :D But obviously the haters just can't stomach that! PATHETIC CHILDREN!

VeeJJ
Jun 8th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Yeah sorry forgot JJ she has a good chance at Wimbledon as well :D But obviously the haters just can't stomach that! PATHETIC CHILDREN!

agreed!!

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
Jun 8th, 2008, 11:11 PM

But wasn't that Ana's only three setter in the entire tournament? How many three setters did Dinara have to fight through?

Matt01
Jun 8th, 2008, 11:16 PM
But wasn't that Ana's only three setter in the entire tournament? How many three setters did Dinara have to fight through?

Only one more than Ana.

Sha_ra_po_va
Jun 8th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Wait, so I'm going to guess you have to be around 30-35 year old at the youngest if you've been watching tennis that long. Shouldn't you be lusting after someone around your own age?
Is that what you classify as being a supporter? You have to lust after them?:lol:
Actually, even though I could have, I didn't bash Ivanobitch in this thread (it seems you get your thread deleted if you do that:rolleyes:), I merely pointed out that only 3 women in about 40 years have done the double, so chances are she won't win Wimbledon - care to refute that?

DOUBLEFIST
Jun 9th, 2008, 04:13 AM
If she avoids Willimaspovaport, she wins.

or maybe just Willimaspova. ;)

I think Davey will get clocked.

AnomyBC
Jun 9th, 2008, 04:54 AM
I agree that the chances of Ivanovic winning Wimbledon are probably small. I don't think she's won a title on grass yet, right? Then again, there aren't that many tournaments on grass, so she probably hasn't had that many opportunities... and supposedly the courts at Wimbledon are lot a slower now than they were in the past... and if she gets the #1 seed, that won't hurt either. So maybe she can actually pull it off, who knows.

Direwolf
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:21 AM
well...
this year she was drawn to meet Serena in the quarters...
the draw doesnt really matter...

just for the player who gets there matters..

Direwolf
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:23 AM
[/B]

Only one more than Ana.

how many more hours than ANA??
pls count...
cuz Dinara played doubles aswell..

Harvs
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:24 AM
shut up.

Nikkiri
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:59 AM
I like when people doubt Ana. :D Just like this RG. Anything can happen as it's been proved.

InsideOut.
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:12 AM
I like when people doubt Ana. :D Just like this RG. Anything can happen as it's been proved.

Yeah, me too. Please continue underestimating her; I love it!

Mashafaaaaan
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Very very very very slim.

Polikarpov
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:23 AM
I don't understand why people are downplaying Ivanovic's RG win because of her opposition. I mean, she beat two players who had the best results coming into RG.

Though I want her to win Wimby, I don't think she will. But she has a good chance.

Oh, and LOL at the people saying that there are grass courters in the women's game today.

Mashafaaaaan
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:29 AM
I don't understand why people are downplaying Ivanovic's RG win because of her opposition. I mean, she beat two players who had the best results coming into RG.

Though I want her to win Wimby, I don't think she will. But she has a good chance.

Oh, and LOL at the people saying that there are grass courters in the women's game today.

Oh please, even Henin couldn't realise RG-Wimbledon, it's not Ana who can make it.
After winning RG, she is the player to beat and honestly, she can lose against Sharapova, WS, Davenport, Dementieva.
She has no chance to win Wimbledon, she is not very agressive, grass is not her best surface, not at all.

Langers
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:32 AM
No chance, shouldn't even bother showing up.

Yawn.

InsideOut.
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Oh please, even Henin couldn't realise RG-Wimbledon, it's not Ana who can make it.
After winning RG, she is the player to beat and honestly, she can lose against Sharapova, WS, Davenport, Dementieva.
She has no chance to win Wimbledon, she is not very agressive, grass is not her best surface, not at all.

:lol: Have you ever heard her speak of her game plan after a comeback or just a tight match? Always like this "I had to be aggressive and go for my shots" and JJ says "she just goes for broke most of the time" (partially true). Have you ever even seen her play? She isn't just a counterpuncher you know.

Nikkiri
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:35 AM
:lol: Have you ever heard her speak of her game plan after a comeback or just a tight match? Always like this "I had to be aggressive and go for my shots" and JJ says "she just goes for broke most of the time" (partially true). Have you ever even seen her play? She isn't just a counterpuncher you know.

I had to laugh at that too. Not very aggressive? :tape:

Mashafaaaaan
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:40 AM

Of course, I already seen her. Against Maria, WS, and Davenport, she doesn't have chance to beat them on grass.
They more agressive than her, they can hit harder than Ivanovic, earlier as well. She is constanly taken speed, she can't play her game when she face them and she must defend what she hate, but she doesn't have the choice.:wavey:

Harvs
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:45 AM
i love the way people say she has "no chance at all whatsoever".
yes, ur trying to make a point, but thats just stupid...

shes the number one ranked player in the world, she just won roland garros... she made wimbledon semis last year... shes one of the bloody favourites.

i dont think she will end up winning it, but she is certinaly up there as one of the main contendors and saying she has "no chance at all" is jsut stupid.

:)

Ryan
Jun 9th, 2008, 02:36 PM

Ok, so by THAT logic, only Venus or Serena can win Wimbledon because Maria's got her butt whooped almost every time they've played in the last few years. :shrug: I'm a huge Maria fan but her fantards make it hard to not put things in perspective.

Of course its not LIKELY for Ana to win Wimbledon, but she made the semis last year and certainly knows how to play. She is VERY aggressive off her serve and forehand, and her volleys are better than most of the top 10, so it wouldn't be a shock for her to defend her points. I'd place her as a favorite to beat anyone but Venus, Serena, Sharapova and maybe Kuznetsova.

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 9th, 2008, 02:45 PM
I found it funny that a Maria fan started a thread about Ana's chances at Wimby...

Guess someone is scared that she might win it instead of his fave :lol:

slamchamp
Jun 9th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I found it funny that a Maria fan started a thread about Ana's chances at Wimby...

Guess someone is scared that she might win it instead of his fave :lol: :lol: ..no chance

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 9th, 2008, 02:56 PM
:lol: ..no chance

Not you... the threadstarter :p

(P.S: I support Maria too... if you do notice ;))

smokovec
Jun 9th, 2008, 03:09 PM
I can see about 10 players winning against Ivanovic in Wimbledon, not only Williams Sister and Sharapova, so I agree with the thread title.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 9th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Of course, I already seen her. Against Maria, WS, and Davenport, she doesn't have chance to beat them on grass.
They more agressive than her, they can hit harder than Ivanovic, earlier as well. She is constanly taken speed, she can't play her game when she face them and she must defend what she hate, but she doesn't have the choice.:wavey:

you don't think anyone has a chance outside of masha...why don't we just stop playing tournies and give everything to her :lol:

spiritedenergy
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:18 PM
I can see about 10 players winning against Ivanovic in Wimbledon, not only Williams Sister and Sharapova, so I agree with the thread title.

Chokvetadze is not one of them:rolleyes:

CORIA01
Jun 9th, 2008, 06:56 PM
she will go far!
QF at least

Mashafaaaaan
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Ok, so by THAT logic, only Venus or Serena can win Wimbledon because Maria's got her butt whooped almost every time they've played in the last few years. :shrug: I'm a huge Maria fan but her fantards make it hard to not put things in perspective.

After what Maria showed on hardcourts, I think she can beat WS, she will beat them some day, for sure, don't be stupid:rolleyes:and I'm not saying Maria is gonna win Wimbledon but she has better chances than Ivanovic, you know that. So yes Ivanovic won't win Wimbledon cause she can lose against at least 10 players, not Maria.

okayawesome21
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:04 PM
who are we to predict what will happen before the draw comes out? besides, i didnt think she would make it very far last year, and she made it to the semis and plus wasnt there a poll before roland garros that a said a good majority of people thought she would lose before the quarters. and now here she is, a grand slam champion.
her chances definitely arent as good as the william sisters and sharapova, but i think she has a better chance than the rest of the top 10. if davenport is in her draw, then it'll be really tough, but if she can avoid her, i can see her making the quarters.

slydevil6142
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:16 PM

I was almost with you until you said Ana wasnt very aggresive...... theres a difference between being aggressive and manically offensive. I love my girls especially venus but she and maria are TOO aggressive at times (even on grass).

Ryan
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:02 PM
After what Maria showed on hardcourts, I think she can beat WS, she will beat them some day, for sure, don't be stupid:rolleyes:and I'm not saying Maria is gonna win Wimbledon but she has better chances than Ivanovic, you know that. So yes Ivanovic won't win Wimbledon cause she can lose against at least 10 players, not Maria.

I'm not stupid and never said she won't beat them again - I was going by your shitty logic. Ok, name the 10 players who you think can beat Ivanovic at Wimbledon please.

smokovec
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I'm not stupid and never said she won't beat them again - I was going by your shitty logic. Ok, name the 10 players who you think can beat Ivanovic at Wimbledon please.

No comment for the first 3, most of you agree.

1. Serena Williams
2. Venus Williams
3. Maria Sharapova

4. Daniela Hantuchova - in Australia Daniela is near the win and now the surface is on her side.

5. Lindsay Davenport - she is still dangerous on grass and she don't play in the last weeks, she is fresh.

6. Elena Dementieva - not so good on grass (like Ivanovic), but she is in form and the H2H is 4:0

7. Jelena Jankovic - maybe on grass she can find finally the way to win against Ana???? For me she play better than Ivanovic on grass.

8. Vera Zvonareva - not the best player on grass but she is consistent this year and can contain Ana power.

9-10-11-12 Radwanska/Chakvetadze/Bartoli/Kuznetsova - the first 3 are better than Ana on grass, but not in great form or without great experience (Radwanska), maybe with grass coming these players can rebirth now, Kuzy is a top player so in a match against Ana she don't start already beaten.

Ryan
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:38 PM
I completely disagree. :lol: The first three - absolutely they'd be favored against Ana, as well as Lindsay. But in my opinion Daniela, Jankovic, Vera, and 9-12 don't have any real shot of beating Ivanovic on grass, certainly not enough of a chance for Mashaaaaafan to say that ten people can definitely beat her. Dementieva has the H2H advantage, so I guess I agree with that one.

Dexter
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Ana can lose to freakin Bondarenko, even though I doubt it can happen in a GS. The point is that except for WS & Maria she's starting as the big favourite to win against anyone else.

DownTheLine21
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Ana can lose to freakin Bondarenko, even though I doubt it can happen in a GS. The point is that except for WS & Maria she's starting as the big favourite to win against anyone else.

Yes. Smokovec's post is just a list of "if" this and "if" that. Of course anyone can beat Ana on grass, just as anyone can beat Serena, Venus, or Maria. The point, as you mentioned, is that she's the favorite in many of those matches.

Ryan
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:53 PM

Exactly. I doubt people expected Serena to lose to Srebotnik, or Sharapova to Radwanska last year. Shit happens, but going in the 4 big favorites are Maria, Ana, Serena and Venus.

smokovec
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Of course Ana can lose before with Shvedova, K. Bondarenko or Pironkova, but if she faces one of the player I mentioned in my previous post I bet money against Ivanovic, because I find this a good bet with the other players underdog, that's all.

Dexter
Jun 9th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Of course Ana can lose before with Shvedova, K. Bondarenko or Pironkova, but if she faces one of the player I mentioned in my previous post I bet money against Ivanovic, because I find this a good bet with the other players underdog.You can safely list all other players from top200 bar Muller and Meusburger then... :shrug:

DownTheLine21
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:00 PM
You can safely list all other players from top200 bar Muller and Meusburger then... :shrug:

I thought his one point - "if Jankovic can find a way to win" - was hilarious. That logic does not make sense. I guess it can be applied to any player. For instance, yes, Jelena Dokic can come through qualies and win Wimbledon "if she can find a way to win." Or Cetkovska is a definite favorite to beat Serena "if she can find a way to win."

smokovec
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:01 PM
You can safely list all other players from top200 bar Muller and Meusburger then... :shrug:

It's different, I say that I bet on these players against Ivanovic, I'm not so stupid to bet againts Ana if she faces Schnyder, Vaidisova or Cibulkova, these are too risky bets.

Dexter
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:04 PM
It's different, I say that I bet on these players against Ivanovic, I'm not so stupid to bet againts Ana if she faces Schnyder, Vaidisova or Cibulkova, these are too risky bets.In other words Anna is the favourite against Ana? :spit:

smokovec
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Only the next weeks give us an answer, if she trashes one of the players in my list I admit that I underestimate Ivanovic. :wavey:

DownTheLine21
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:06 PM
In other words Anna is the favourite against Ana? :spit:

Yes. While she bombed out in the 3R of Wimbledon against Krajicek (currently ranked No. 53), she did manage to win a Tier III on grass. Also, Ivanovic's 10-3 record at Wimbledon (compared to Chak's 4-3 record) is irrelevant because she didn't beat any grass court specialists.

smokovec
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:07 PM
In other words Anna is the favourite against Ana? :spit:

No, but if we supposed the bets are 1.50 for Ana and 3.00 for Anna for me are not fair, Ana has not 66% of winning (for me obviously).

cocco80
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Only the next weeks give us an answer, if she trashes one of the players in my list I admit that I underestimate Ivanovic. :wavey:

who cares about your opinion anyway.

dybbuk
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:09 PM
No comment for the first 3, most of you agree.

1. Serena Williams
2. Venus Williams
3. Maria Sharapova

4. Daniela Hantuchova - in Australia Daniela is near the win and now the surface is on her side.

5. Lindsay Davenport - she is still dangerous on grass and she don't play in the last weeks, she is fresh.

6. Elena Dementieva - not so good on grass (like Ivanovic), but she is in form and the H2H is 4:0

7. Jelena Jankovic - maybe on grass she can find finally the way to win against Ana???? For me she play better than Ivanovic on grass.

8. Vera Zvonareva - not the best player on grass but she is consistent this year and can contain Ana power.

9-10-11-12 Radwanska/Chakvetadze/Bartoli/Kuznetsova - the first 3 are better than Ana on grass, but not in great form or without great experience (Radwanska), maybe with grass coming these players can rebirth now, Kuzy is a top player so in a match against Ana she don't start already beaten.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd79/lovestruckxxfuckedup/delusional.jpg

Dexter
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Only the next weeks give us an answer, if she trashes one of the players in my list I admit that I underestimate Ivanovic. :wavey:Nothing will surprise... I'm as ready for 1st round exit it (a la Daniilidou def. Henin in 2005) as for her taking both Eastbourne & Wimbledon titles. Indeed only time will tell.

Nikkiri
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:12 PM

:haha:

Dexter
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:14 PM
You just killed it, Alex. :lol:

smokovec
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:16 PM
:haha::haha::haha::haha: Ivanovic fans....

I go sleep, I don't have time to reply to cocco or spiritedstupidity.

Emina.
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:18 PM
1. Serena Williams
2. Venus Williams
3. Maria Sharapova

yes.

ASP0315
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Of course Ana can lose before with Shvedova, K. Bondarenko or Pironkova, but if she faces one of the player I mentioned in my previous post I bet money against Ivanovic, because I find this a good bet with the other players underdog, that's all.

K.Bondarenko, pironkova are good options.
shvedova is not.

well i think you might wan't to put money against ivanovic when she plays hard hitters like golovin,hantuchova etc. They are capble of matching up with anas power game.

It will be interesting how Bet-fair odds turn out.

SOA_MC
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Smokovec what has Chakvetadze ever done on grass to make you think she's favored to beat Ana seriously?

DownTheLine21
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Smokovec what has Chakvetadze ever done on grass to make you think she's favored to beat Ana seriously?

I think this is the gist of it:

While Chakvetadze bombed out in the 3R of Wimbledon against Krajicek (currently ranked No. 53), she did manage to win a Tier III on grass. Also, Ivanovic's 10-3 record at Wimbledon (compared to Chak's 4-3 record) is irrelevant because she didn't beat any grass court specialists.

Nikkiri
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:21 PM

Ordina Open :rocker2:

Matt01
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:23 PM

Won a Tier III on grass :spit:

Ana only reached the SF in Wimbledon. She's useless on grass ;)

cocco80
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:23 PM
:haha::haha::haha::haha: Ivanovic fans....

I go sleep, I don't have time to reply to cocco or spiritedstupidity.

you go sleep, caveman !
I go eat.
We talk tomorrow.

smokovec
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Ordina Open :rocker2:

She is also Wimbledon junior finalist.

And in the last Wimbledon Ivanovic has a easy draw, without any good grass player on the way, before the SF.

Slutati
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:30 PM

LOOOOOOL:haha::haha::haha:

smokovec
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:31 PM

She moves better on grass than Ivanovic, Chakvetadze precise shots are more efficent on grass, she can handle better the rebounds on this surface.

I watch 5 minutes of Ivanovic-Vaidisova in QF Wimbledon 2007 and then I have to change court, the longest rally is 3-4 shots, in a game we have 1 ace, 3 balls in the net, 2 balls miles out, ecc. ecc.

Nikkiri
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:31 PM

And in the last Wimbledon Ivanovic has a easy draw, without any good grass player on the way, before the SF.

So is Ana.

DownTheLine21
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:32 PM

LOL! Yes. Like I wrote above:

I think this is the gist of it:

While Chakvetadze bombed out in the 3R of Wimbledon against Krajicek (currently ranked No. 53), she did manage to win a Tier III on grass. Also, Ivanovic's 10-3 record at Wimbledon (compared to Chak's 4-3 record) is irrelevant because she didn't beat any grass court specialists.

Also, Ivanovic is a Wimbledon Juniors Finalist as well. However, juniors do not matter. LOL! I can't believe you actually tried to use that as an arguing point.

dybbuk
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:32 PM

:yeah: Anna also made more junior Slam finals than Serena + Venus combined, Anna > Them. :worship:

SOA_MC
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:34 PM

So more importantly who were the grass court specialist she beat?

smokovec
Jun 9th, 2008, 09:51 PM
So more importantly who were the grass court specialist she beat?

Uhm, she beat only Hantuchova... but you are right, Anna has done nothing so good on grass for the moment.

:yeah: Anna also made more junior Slam finals than Serena + Venus combined, Anna > Them. :worship:

I'm still laughing at this. :haha::haha::haha:

Balltossovic
Jun 9th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Why do Ana fans even bother to respond to such garbage as this? Haters are obviously shakin' in their boots and have no confidence in their faves and are trying to bring down the new number one and RG Champion down. It will play out how it will play out. I have confidence in my girl. I believe she will do well. If she doesn't so freakin what? There's still the Olympics USO and YEC's to go.

Ajde!

ASP0315
Jun 9th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Won a Tier III on grass :spit:

Ana only reached the SF in Wimbledon. She's useless on grass ;)

Yes she beat grass queen dinara safina to win it. ;)

In the same tier III event ivanovic got defeated by Hantuchova in the 2nd rd. :o

Serenita
Jun 10th, 2008, 04:21 AM
I love Ana but she gotta go far to beat Serena/Venus on grass and mentally she's not up to it.
But Pova on the other hand. Will be easier to take down. especcialy with that crappy ass serve she's got and can't get down low for balls.

Sharapower
Jun 10th, 2008, 07:03 AM
I can see Ana winning Wimbledon this year. She's improved her game tremendously in the last year and with Sharapova's game being out of control and Williams sisters in Lalala land, she has a great shot at the title this year.
Plus #1 ranking is likely to boost her confidence. 2008 is Ivanovic's year if ever.
But lets not count Masha out, she now has a target and a true rival so that could improve her focus and motivation. And, obviously, Venus is always a serious threat on grass, as can be Serena.

Mashafaaaaan
Jun 10th, 2008, 08:01 AM
I completely disagree. :lol: The first three - absolutely they'd be favored against Ana, as well as Lindsay. But in my opinion Daniela, Jankovic, Vera, and 9-12 don't have any real shot of beating Ivanovic on grass, certainly not enough of a chance for Mashaaaaafan to say that ten people can definitely beat her. Dementieva has the H2H advantage, so I guess I agree with that one.

It's only your opinion because Hantuchova already beat Ivanovic on grass, and very easily 6361, it was last year, she has the game to beat her, she already did, she can do it again.

SOA_MC
Jun 10th, 2008, 08:05 AM
It's only your opinion because Hantuchova already beat Ivanovic on grass, and very easily 6361, it was last year, she has the game to beat her, she already did, she can do it again.

Your more obsessed with Ana than I am:o

Mashafaaaaan
Jun 10th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Your more obsessed with Ana than I am:o

:haha:That's the subject of this thread, so I talk about her:shrug: I'm not obssessed by this girl, OMG. Everybody knows I am only obssessed with Maria and I'm proud to be :drool:

SOA_MC
Jun 10th, 2008, 08:15 AM
:haha:That's the subject of this thread, so I talk about her:shrug: I'm not obssessed by this girl, OMG. Everybody knows I am only obssessed with Maria and I'm proud to be :drool:

But yet I see you in every Ana thread in GM I'm surprised you don't post in her sub forum also

Mashafaaaaan
Jun 10th, 2008, 08:30 AM
But yet I see you in every Ana thread in GM I'm surprised you don't post in her sub forum also

The only reason why you see me, it's because every thread turn into a war Maria vs Ana, so I have to post to clarify some things.:shrug:

Nikkiri
Jun 10th, 2008, 08:33 AM
The only reason why you see me, it's because every thread turn into a war Maria vs Ana, so I have to post to clarify some things.:shrug:

Thank god Maria has you. :hug:

jegood
Jun 10th, 2008, 10:05 AM
The draw is of course very important factor that could influence very much on her chances, but I'm more afraid of her losing focus for Wimbledon, not being able to play at the same level two Slams in a row. I hope her teem and herself won't allow that to happen, and that she'll start preparing for Wibledon as of tomorrow.

Dorcas Monjimbo
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Well, let's wait and see. I think it's pretty aerly to predict now. Her win in the French Open is going to boost her confidence and I think the draws too will determine how far she goes.

Shoulderpova
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Ivanobitch's fans :tape:

Nikkiri
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:44 AM

Back to the name calling i see. :D :hug:

Dexter
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Ivanobitch's fans :tape:Welcome back! :hug: You must've party hard after Saturday! :drink:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:51 AM
ana has truly made it....all the hating :worship: you go girl ;)

cocco80
Jun 10th, 2008, 12:12 PM

http://moreicons.info/emoticons/prank/1%20(14).gif

Shoulderpova
Jun 10th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Welcome back! :hug: You must've party hard after Saturday! :drink:

I did party :devil: Dinara is far from being my top faves players although I love all the Russians and I was still fuming after she took out Sharapova and Demen. :fiery:;)
Well, i'm glad that it was Ana, not Serena or Jelena :explode::mad:;)

Ryan
Jun 10th, 2008, 12:51 PM

You're right - this is all about opinion, which is why your statement earlier started such a big controversy. There are, in theory, just as many players who can beat Ana as can beat Maria, Venus, or Serena. Like, I could say that Craybas is favored to beat Serena because she did it before. Or that Sprem should beat Venus because she did it before.

So our Wimbledon SF's will be Sprem vs. Hantuchova and Bartoli vs. Craybas. :retard:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 10th, 2008, 01:10 PM
You're right - this is all about opinion, which is why your statement earlier started such a big controversy. There are, in theory, just as many players who can beat Ana as can beat Maria, Venus, or Serena. Like, I could say that Craybas is favored to beat Serena because she did it before. Or that Sprem should beat Venus because she did it before.

So our Wimbledon SF's will be Sprem vs. Hantuchova and Bartoli vs. Craybas. :retard:

:scared: suppose that actually happens :scared:

smokovec
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Oppssss, I forget Zheng in my list. :devil:

SOA_MC
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:41 PM
A Chaky fan being cocky O.K.:hatoff:

Nikkiri
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:43 PM
A Chaky fan being cocky O.K.:hatoff:

Let em have there fun. :)

Adal
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:48 PM
OMGZ!111111 THIS THREAD WAS SO TRUE!111 IVANOBITCH LOST!11 HAHA TAKE THAT ANA FANS!11 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:weirdo: I would never say something like that ;)

cocco80
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:55 PM
OMGZ!111111 THIS THREAD WAS SO TRUE!111 IVANOBITCH LOST!11 HAHA TAKE THAT ANA FANS!11 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:weirdo: I would never say something like that ;)

only cuz maria lost too.;) we know you, hon.

smokovec
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Let em have there fun. :)

Why put Chaky in the discussion now??? I know she sucks the most of the Year and she is so nearly to go out in the 1st Match.

But this thread is about Ivanovic and what I say is that she is not a Top player on grass yet, I can admit that she is probably mentally tired after the win in Roland Garros, but she is saved by the net against Dechy and now lose in 2 set with Zheng, thats all.

Nikkiri
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:02 PM
only cuz maria lost too.;) we know you, hon.

No Adal isn't like that. :)

Nikkiri
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Why put Chaky in the discussion now??? I know she sucks the most of the Year and she is so nearly to go out in the 1st Match.

But this thread is about Ivanovic and what I say is that she is not a Top player on grass yet, I can admit that she is probably mentally tired after the win in Roland Garros, but she is saved by the net against Dechy and now lose in 2 set with Zheng, thats all.

I never said anything about Anna :shrug:.

You enjoyed bringing this thread back and up and good on ya it's fun. :)

homogenius
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:09 PM

:tape:

Mashafaaaaan
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:11 PM
:tape:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

smokovec
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I never said anything about Anna :shrug:.

You enjoyed bringing this thread back and up and good on ya it's fun. :)

Yes, sorry, I make an error with the quote...

I will quote A-RadsBlackSheep message.

SOA_MC
Jun 27th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Yes, sorry, I make an error with the quote...

I will quote A-RadsBlackSheep message.

You do that:yeah::)