PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham, Q2: A. Elliott (GBR) def. B. Schultz-McCarthy (NED) 4-6,6-2,6-3

Highlandman
Jun 8th, 2008, 03:47 PM
:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

It was like the last really serious chance for Brenda to show the people in Wimbledon what she still can and now she lost it :sobbing: :sobbing: It just suckz and pisses me off :sobbing:

Brenda :awww: :hug: Hopefully there is still a little chance to see her in Wimbledon :sobbing: :sobbing:

:bigcry:

It really hurts me :awww: :sad: Especially cause of Brenda's love for grass and try / wish with Wimbledon :sobbing: :( Stay strong and keep going :awww:

Congrats Elliott.

Monica_Rules
Jun 8th, 2008, 03:53 PM
She may still get quallies WC if she needs it. The people at wimbledon love giving out WC's to non-brits.

Carsten
Jun 8th, 2008, 03:54 PM
surprising result, not very good for Brenda :sad:

Michaelz
Jun 8th, 2008, 03:56 PM
no brenda!

Highlandman
She may still get quallies WC if she needs it. The people at wimbledon love giving out WC's to non-brits.

She will need it, she is too far out of Q-Draw right now :awww:

Yes. But you never know, her season was pretty bad so far , so I have worries :awww: I would wish it so much for her.

Bart
Unexpected result. I thought Brenda had a great chance to qualify here.:(

disco_rage
Jun 8th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Well done Amanda. Keep it going.

47eggs
Jun 8th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Fantastic Amanda! Cant wait to see how she gets on in her first ever WTA main draw. Its great that she made it through qualifying on her own merit. Without a doubt deserves a wildcard into Wimbledon, considering her recent performances, particularly taking a set off Anne Keothavong who is British number 1. Great stuff! Good luck Amanda :D

Brenda:hug:

Dawson.
Jun 8th, 2008, 04:42 PM
well done amanda! really unexpected

Dodoboy.
Jun 8th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Wow! Good luck Amanda!

i hope the GB girls make some noise this grass season :)

I just wish it was longer :awww: