PDA

View Full Version : Safina is blind!!!

Wtatennis212
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Today in the French Open final I don't think that Safina could of been any sillier. She evened the match and then made a ton of errors. Ivanovic was nervous she had her weird serve, and she was missing groundstrokes. Safina would of won probably if she just rallied solid and deep.

cocco80
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:44 AM
:haha:

great thread, btw.

kinglear
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:45 AM
:haha:

great thread, btw.

It's also kind of misleading. ;)

Wtatennis212
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:47 AM
I like Safina a lot I just think she could of handled the situation better.

ViennaCalling
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Please, it was a decent final (not the result but what shall i do? :mad: ), Ana was the better player today ( :mad: ) and Dinara made too many Unforced Errors and played too often to Ivanovic´s FH (Why, Jelena played most of the time to her backhand - that was way more intelligent).

Noctis
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Today in the French Open final I don't think that Safina could of been any sillier. She evened the match and then made a ton of errors. Ivanovic was nervous she had her weird serve, and she was missing groundstrokes. Safina would of won probably if she just rallied solid and deep.

:tape:Stpu

She Just well tired Playing QF SF Matches back to back while Ivanovic
Get a day off between her matches,She barely took enough rest of 1 day than Final:l She had two long matches against masha+Elena
so doesnt matter if she win or not,shes a finalist so Ownt,Calling Her blind :lol: Did You read her interview after the final or you just more blind :help: and miss the words she saidED 'I AM WELL TIRED'

Noctis
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:52 AM
I like Safina a lot I just think she could of handled the situation better.

Your Blindess is killing me:lol:
She said'I know i was 4-4 all but i made errors,and i can see she was abit nervous,i want to go for shots,but my body just wont move,i was tired wipe out,If i was abit fresher,i know i can win.

She could,But she can't so thats the point.Watch her woop some ana arse in wimbledon/eastbourne

Wtatennis212
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Whatever about the tired thing. She's in the French Open Final she had a day off since her last match which was 6-3, 6-2. Its just an excuse. Even if your tired I think you would wake up for the final. Its nothing to do with her being tired. I think she misread her opponent. I wanted Safina to win

spiritedenergy
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:54 AM

it's okay. You won't get attention on your blog anyway.:hug:

Wtatennis212
Jun 8th, 2008, 01:17 AM
nah i just like this website. I just want to see if anybody noticed what i did.

Pasta-Na
Jun 8th, 2008, 02:54 AM
maybe she was so nervous :p

supergrunt
Jun 8th, 2008, 03:54 AM
She did not play well but no one is going to play a good match everyday :shrug: .