PDA

View Full Version : I'm NOT a violent person; but those 2 guys cheering on Ana, I wanted to

Deal Or No Deal
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Punch their lights out!!!!!!!!:mad:

What was that all about? Why were they behaving like morons? Jumping up all the time and giving it the clenched fists and punching their chests after every insignificant point. They looked like the two guys from the 118 advert.

If I was sitting anywhere near those guys, I would have been arrested. And they would need medical attention.:mad:

Destiny
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:07 PM
:lol:

markdelaney
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:08 PM
You should have gone to Wimbledon when Tim Henman was playing. You would have needed several machine guns.

Kworb
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:08 PM
I thought they were going to kiss each other after Ana won the match. :shrug:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:09 PM

What was that all about? Why were they behaving like morons? Jumping up all the time and giving it the clenched fists and punching their chests after every insignificant point. They looked like the two guys from the 118 advert.

If I was sitting anywhere near those guys, I would have been arrested. And they would need medical attention.:mad:

Maybe you should punch Yuri Sharapov too... since he does the same.

Mileen
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I agree, it annoyed me too. They were overreacting, as if it were a really big thing what Ana was achieving. Sorry but she's still no real and absolute top player.

MagicMilan
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:27 PM
you're right, winning your first GS is nothing big :cuckoo:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:35 PM
You're lucky Ana was playing another Addidas player. Usually there are three of them :scared: :fiery: :armed:

homogenius
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I agree, it annoyed me too. They were overreacting, as if it were a really big thing what Ana was achieving. Sorry but she's still no real and absolute top player.

BS :bigwave:

Craigy
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:55 PM
No deal.

Nikkiri
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:59 PM
No deal.

:spit:

toxina90
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:33 PM

Eurgh I agree. They also annoyed me on a Eurosport short, did anyone else see it? Where the channel spent the week with Ana at Berline, she was sweet and lovely as she is off court but they were slimy and creepy and there was another guy who was also annoying, the coach who couldn't be there today because of the Adidas sponsorship conflicts.

Dave.
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:35 PM

She's the world number 1. :)

Dave.
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:42 PM

She's the world number 1. :)

Paul.be
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:56 PM
To the OP:

May I suggest the AK-47, very effective in this kind of situations. Or the UZI if you prefer something more lightweight. But if you really want to make a statement there's nothing like a Vulcan M61.

toxina90
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:06 PM
To the OP:

May I suggest the AK-47, very effective in this kind of situations. Or the UZI if you prefer something more lightweight. But if you really want to make a statement there's nothing like a Vulcan M61.

:lol:

Fidello
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:30 PM

If I was sitting anywhere near those guys, I would have been arrested. And they would need medical attention.:mad:They would probably told you to shut up and you will be running to your mommy crying.

ViennaCalling
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Yeah, the two were pretty annoying. Dumb morons who have an IQ beyond temperature I guess. For a tennis-coach it´s enough :o

Corswandt
Jun 7th, 2008, 11:01 PM
To the OP:

Good pick.

But for portable mayhem, I'd still go with an AGS-17. An S-mine "accidentally" left in their seats would also do nicely.

AlwaysGraf
Jun 7th, 2008, 11:14 PM
totally agree
they ruined my viewing today i know they are there i dont need t see them all the time on my screen

btw i havent aded anything about the final but congrats anna-cue all the haters now you've won a slam-it comes with the territory i guess

dinara-you wasted your chances-could have been so different

mure
Jun 7th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Go two guys cheering for Ana

Woo hoooo :woohoo:

Fidello
Jun 7th, 2008, 11:32 PM
AJDEEEEE ANAAAAA

StZox
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:02 AM
OMG, what does she have to do to be considered a Top player?????????

Is she is not a top player today, I don't know who is!!!

kris719
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:41 AM

ummm way to waste your first post :rolleyes:

V-MAC
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:45 AM
Agree. They were very very annoying but I think it was more the damn camera man's fault for focusing on them every time Ana won a point :lol:

VRee_Willario
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Yes, they annoyed me a lot during the Jelena match. Three guys jumping up and down all the time. (I didn't watch the final though)

goldlion
Jun 8th, 2008, 01:05 AM

Oh well then here is my observation:

1) Sharapov doesn't cheer on every point but only important ones that Maria won. He doesn't jump up and down all the time.

2) The two guys were worn in red so that Ana could spot them easily to seek for their support. They were just over-excited all the time.

3) Sharapova is Yuri's daughter so being a father, the cheering is different. But those 2 guys are just workmates of hers.

Serenita
Jun 8th, 2008, 01:06 AM
Who's more anyoing ;
Yuri Sharapov ,Or her Trainers

i vote Yuri

Harvs
Jun 8th, 2008, 01:07 AM
lol ye i LOVE ana... but i gotta admit her coaching box is one cold and angry-looking zone when shes playing... makes u almost not like her as much haha... especially sven groenefeld lol

scoobsuk
Jun 8th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Ana's physical trainer guy is pretty hot, though.

cocco80
Jun 8th, 2008, 01:39 AM

i second that.

bee888
Jun 8th, 2008, 02:09 AM
yeah... Dinara in her speech mentioned something about Ana's team being annoying too...
:) :)

homogenius
Jun 8th, 2008, 03:51 AM

:drool:
So this one if forgiven :angel:

bjorn_again
Jun 8th, 2008, 03:58 AM
:drool:
So this one if forgiven :angel:

I wish I have Scott as my trainer. All that physio, stretching, massages.....
I am sure my they would be great for my game.

Chunchun
Jun 8th, 2008, 04:04 AM
how crap is this thread :rolls: 99% of coaches or players' teams fist-pump or jump with their players. The calmest I've ever seen should be Richard W :yeah: Stop hating because they are Ana's ppl :weirdo:

switz
Jun 8th, 2008, 05:16 AM
ummm way to waste your first post :rolleyes:

it's highly dubious that this is their first post. probably just too much of a pussy to post this with their regular account.

Billy Moonshine
Jun 8th, 2008, 06:04 AM
They are annoying, yes. They put me off Ana a little bit. But I do think the cameraman shouldn't focus on them so much but let us see the player's reactions, after all singles tennis is an individual sport and I think it is almost unsporting to have your support box cheer like they do.
But this is the problem with tennis nowadays: Money. There is so much of it and these guys know there is a big fat bonus coming there way and this brings out there vulgarity, as it would many people.
Of course, the crazy tennis dads have often carried on this way, but normally, players supporters have kept a low profile. What I worry about is that this will become a trend and soon the players boxes will be competing against each other for who can give the most support. Though this might not be a bad thing, as it would make the issue fairer. Right now, I do wonder if another part of the wild cheering is to try and intimidate the opponent. Another part of the fist-pumping and screaming strategy?

-NAJ-
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Ana's team
http://www.novosti.rs/upload/images/gallery/2008/jun/24-2.jpg

delicatecutter
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:21 PM
LOL I watched the match very intently and have no idea who you're talking about. I guess they didn't bother me. :lol:

fouc
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:22 PM
i thought they were cute :angel:

sammy01
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:36 PM

yeah scott burns is an annoying idiot but i'd still do him, hes got a great body! :devil:

Just Do It
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:39 PM

Yuri CAN'T be compared to them :tape: