PDA

View Full Version : The 2008 Grass Season: Looking Toward Wimbledon and GS #2

Pages : [1] 2

DownTheLine21
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:03 PM
The clay season is officially over. While we're all still celebrating the amazing Roland Garros victory, I thought I'd get a head start on the grass season. Use this thread to post about Ana's progress at Eastbourne and then Wimbledon.

Also, just in case anyone has forgotten, Ana is a GS champion and the No. 1 player in the world!

doni1212
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:10 PM
:woohoo:
:rocker2:

Dexter
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:31 PM
I really don't like how Roland Garros & Wimbledon are close to each other... I wish there was more of a gap. Hope Ana can regroup soon. I really don't want her to bow out early. As a current #1 she must represent herself well. I don't have particular expectations, it would be just great to see her taking it once again match by match and getting as far as possible. :)

Eastbourne first, good luck girl! :hug:

Dodoboy.
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:58 PM
I am going to Eastbourne on Saturday :)

No pressure Ana, just make the SF :)

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Good luck Ana! Her game keeps evolving, no reason she cant become a great grass player too.

DownTheLine21
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:12 PM
I'm a little torn about Eastbourne. I want Ana to do well there, but I don't want her to wear herself out before Wimbledon. On another level, I don't want to see her tank a QF or SF match either.

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I'm sure she'll do great the next weeks. There will definitly be pressure on her but she has a great team that will help her stay grounded and to focus on her tennis. And even though she will be #1 and the top seed I think that other players like Maria, Serena and Venus will be under much more pressure in Wimby, so she can take it easier, step by step (...to the Title? :D)

Balltossovic
Jun 8th, 2008, 04:33 AM
She will do great. I sort of hope she was skipping it too. But now she has full confidence and she will be okay.

Ajde!

SOA_MC
Jun 8th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Hope there is isn't a letdown after a landmark moment in her career.

Go Ana ROCK Wimbledon:rocker2:

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Im glad shes playing Eastbourne. In all of Hingis' career, she only played a tournament between RG and Wimbledon one time(in 2000,won title too), and most her fans bitched when she skipped them. I wouldnt worry about burnout. Plenty of time to rest now and after Wimbledon. Only one opportunity to play some quality players on the grass to get some practice for Wimbledon, then its already Slam time.

Dave.
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Good luck Ana this grasscourt season. I actually think, with a decent draw, she can easily defend her SF if not make the Final. I would only favour a couple of players to beat Ana at Wimbledon.

Hopefully I can watch her live this year but with all this recent success I don't think she'll be on an outside court anymore. :sobbing:

Princeza
Jun 8th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Good luck Ana this grasscourt season. I actually think, with a decent draw, she can easily defend her SF if not make the Final. I would only favour a couple of players to beat Ana at Wimbledon.

Hopefully I can watch her live this year but with all this recent success I don't think she'll be on an outside court anymore. :sobbing:

I'm afraid that's not happening anymore :awww:. She often was on the biggest court in RG.
Damn now i can remember when my friend and i were nearly the only ones watching her when she was unknown. Now people will ask for her even if they never saw her playing :sobbing:

azdaja
Jun 8th, 2008, 11:45 AM
i wanted to start this thread with the title "gras is for selfish cows 2008" :devil: but i think even the guy who called her "selfish cow" back in the day wouldn't do it ever again, so let's forget about that :angel:

i don't think she should be under pressure anymore. i said how i felt before the rg - i was extremely nervous, but i also said that if ana wins and achieves both of her great goals at once i will never feel that nervous again. well, we will see if it will really be like that :tape: but i do think that ana should not be under any pressure over next few weeks. she's having a great season.

dybbuk
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Good luck Ana. :) I love Eastbourne, I'm happy she's finally playing there.

Also, Sjoerd, you need to change your sig now. All of those predictions have come true now. ;)

SELVEN
Jun 8th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Eastbourne!Good luck Ana!

bruce goose
Jun 8th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Don't know how most Brits feel but it wouldn't surprise me if they preferred to bow to Queen ANA instead of an inbred Windsor.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 8th, 2008, 02:39 PM
what's ana's record after tournie success...and then as #1 seed??

Sean.
Jun 8th, 2008, 02:49 PM
:bounce:NOw that Wimbledon is slower Ana's chances against WS ans the Blonde are good!

DownTheLine21
Jun 8th, 2008, 04:05 PM
:bounce:NOw that Wimbledon is slower Ana's chances against WS ans the Blonde are good!

I was thinking the same thing. Wimbledon is becoming increasingly slower, and this will definitely benefit Ana's chances against the "favorites."

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 8th, 2008, 05:08 PM
despite it being slower the bounce still stays low enough to be in the aforementioned players' wheelhouse...plus their mentality on grass is much different to clay....its why venus can have piss poor form every where else but still win wimby, why serena can be playing on one foot and with one hand and beat dani and almost beat jh...i'll give her the semis at least

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 8th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Good luck Ana. :) I love Eastbourne, I'm happy she's finally playing there.

Also, Sjoerd, you need to change your sig now. All of those predictions have come true now. ;)

What is left? All slams and goldenslam? I don't dare to do that right now, but with Ana you NEVER NEVER know.
This girl is so predictable and unpredictable at the same time.

I actually don't believe she will win Eastbourne, but with the field she has a really good chance.
Of course I will scream as hard as needed there to support.
Somehow I think I will be less dissapointed if she lose there.
Wimbledon is more important.

Balltossovic
Jun 8th, 2008, 09:16 PM
What is left? All slams and goldenslam? I don't dare to do that right now, but with Ana you NEVER NEVER know.
This girl is so predictable and unpredictable at the same time.

I actually don't believe she will win Eastbourne, but with the field she has a really good chance.
Of course I will scream as hard as needed there to support.
Somehow I think I will be less dissapointed if she lose there.
Wimbledon is more important.

I know this is quite terrible of me but I want her to lose early so she will have more time to get ready for Wimby Please don't tar and feather me *cringes*

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 10th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Nah.. I want her to at least reach the final so she has a good boost of confidence going into wimby! I really want to see a Ana/Maria final! and a Ana / Venus semi before that!

spiritedenergy
Jun 10th, 2008, 04:03 PM
I know this is quite terrible of me but I want her to lose early so she will have more time to get ready for Wimby Please don't tar and feather me *cringes*

I'm with you, it will relieve a bit of pressure out of her. But not to lose in 2R, maybe just QF or SF to have good practice;)

dybbuk
Jun 10th, 2008, 10:46 PM
She pulled out of Eastbourne. I don't mind that much. Better for her to rest physically and mentally. Winning her first Slam has to have taken a lot out of her in more ways than one, don't want her to jump back into the water before she is ready.

Dexter
Jun 10th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Wise choice probably... Let's hope it turns this way indeed.

Dexter
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Maria fans are hilarious... getting all excited that Ana doesn't play Eastbourne as if it meant Maria is getting the #1 back next week. :spit:

dybbuk
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjnPGm4hNLk

:dance:

Nikkiri
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Maria fans are hilarious... getting all excited that Ana doesn't play Eastbourne as if it meant Maria is getting the #1 back next week. :spit:

I know. :lol:

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:25 PM

I watched this video earlier, queen Ana:bowdown:
This one, even Ana's worst hater would have to be proud for her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIPsT6kk58&feature=related

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:30 PM
I think it's good for her but I was already getting excited about seeing her playing since in the past we had a really good coverage of Eastbourne here in Germany... So with Ana, Maria, JJ, Dani & Tati out of the warm ups I think I'm gonna skip these tournaments all together!

Balltossovic
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:43 PM

Can A Serb translate please:confused::angel:

DownTheLine21
Jun 11th, 2008, 12:06 AM
I think it's a really smart move to skip Eastbourne. I was always a little worried about her playing three weeks in a row.

SOA_MC
Jun 11th, 2008, 12:09 AM

First they act like Ana is no threat and now thier over-excited that Ana has withdrawn from a TII:o:o:o

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 11th, 2008, 12:13 AM
I think it's a really smart move to skip Eastbourne. I was always a little worried about her playing three weeks in a row.

Personally, im a little disappointed, but maybe its easier to keep the adrenaline and focus for a slam if you go right from one to another.

azdaja
Jun 11th, 2008, 10:37 AM
i'm also a bit dissappointed she won't play, but i trust her decisions. it will be more difficult for her to defend her nr 1 ranking at wimbledon, though. i'm really curious how will she be mentally at her next tournament.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 11th, 2008, 07:07 PM
:sad::sad::sad:

Nothing more frustrating then to arrange everything for a tournament and at the last time you find out that your favorite won't play.
Tickets for the finals are alreayd sold out, so as always I buy tickets months before the tournament.
No Ana is Eastbourne, so I don't see anything worth to go there as well.
If you live in Holland then you can get a free trip to London now.

For Ana personally it's maybe not all that bad. Time enough to prepare but she won't play a match at grass at all. We'll see how it goes.

I have also tickets for Stuttgart for sale. Cause she won't be there either :fiery:

Langers
Jun 16th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Grand Slams give you enough time to get used to the conditions. It's a long, tough road and it's enough time for her to find her form on the grass. I'm confident she'll go okay. ;)

spiritedenergy
Jun 16th, 2008, 07:01 PM
GOOOO ANA!!!!!!1:lol:

Please Ana make my dream come true, you know what you have to do, if you'll do it I'll be with you for life. Please Ana help me, turn our dreams into reality:worship:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 18th, 2008, 03:56 PM
LOL :D she's only just begun spiritedenergy ;)

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:27 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc203/IvanovicFan/Wimbledon2008TopHalf.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc203/IvanovicFan/Wimbledon2008BottomHalf.jpg

The Daviator
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Ana is in Chaky's quarter! :haha: :woohoo:

Dexter
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Apparently Ana is in the same half as Serena... Maria/Jelena/Venus all in the bottiom half. First round against de los Rios, potential 3rd round against Cibulkova.

Dexter
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:41 AM
IVANOVIĆ, Ana SRB v DE LOS RIOS, Rossana PAR
DECHY, Nathalie FRA v YUAN, Meng CHN
BALTACHA, Elena GBR v KERBER, Angelique GER
ZHENG, Jie CHN v CIBULKOVA, Dominika SVK

SCHIAVONE, Francesca ITA v PASZEK, Tamira AUT
YAN, Zi CHN v MEDINA GARRIGUES, Anabel ESP
NICULESCU, Monica ROU v RYBARIKOVA, Magdalena SVK
GARBIN, Tathiana ITA v SZAVAY, Agnes HUN

SCHNYDER, Patty SUI v DELLACQUA, Casey AUS
AMANMURADOVA, Akgul UZB v PARMENTIER, Pauline FRA
STOSUR, Samantha AUS v OLARU, Ioana Raluca ROU
ONDRASKOVA, Zuzana CZE v VAIDISOVA, Nicole CZE

RAZZANO, Virginie FRA v RODINA, Evgeniya RUS
LLAGOSTERA VIVES, Nuria ESP v VESNINA, Elena RUS
MEUSBURGER, Yvonne AUT v GALLOVITS, Edina ROU
DUBOIS, Stephanie CAN v CHAKVETADZE, Anna RUS

Dexter
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Ana is in Chaky's quarter! :haha: :woohoo:Hallelujah, jackpot! :lol:

Nikkiri
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Ana hit the chaky jackpot :lol:

Dexter
Jun 20th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Dunno, if it's a good thing to have such an easy draw... Ana really should make the SFs easily... :shrug:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:20 AM
she should...but i'm sorry she has to lose to serena when she gets there :lol: sorry :awww:

Dexter
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:21 AM
If Serena gets there too... :p

The Daviator
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:30 AM
I love her draw :drool: Agnes could be tricky in 4R but she should win, and make her 2nd SF in a row :yeah: At least ;)

doni1212
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:39 AM
I love Ana's draw! It's her and Serena through to the semi's for the winner to take on Vee. Hopefully, this is no jinx, :scared:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:58 AM
they will both get there dexter ;) good Lord they both better get there :o

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:12 PM
the cakewalk draw threads have started :worship:

Nikkiri
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:17 PM

made by a "fan" too :rolleyes:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 12:23 PM
that's the sad part :rolleyes:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 20th, 2008, 01:53 PM
I like her draw and I don't think it's a cakewalk. Somehow I'm even a little worried about Cibulkova. I don't know why, it's just a strange (and unreasonable?) feeling I have. I can't wait for the tourny to start now!

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:01 PM
only 3 more days :)

Princeza
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:08 PM

I guess/hope it is ironic for haters.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I like her draw and I don't think it's a cakewalk. Somehow I'm even a little worried about Cibulkova. I don't know why, it's just a strange (and unreasonable?) feeling I have. I can't wait for the tourny to start now!

Dominika knows grass? She never played Wimbledon before.

dybbuk
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:22 PM
She got a great quarter, she should defend her points fairly easily. A final isn't out of the question at all, but no need to go that far yet. Ajde Anci :banana:

Dexter
Jun 20th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I'm more worried about Zheng than Cibulkova... Dominika's game shouldn't be affective on grass. Running like a rabbit doesn't win you matches on that stuff.

Langers
Jun 20th, 2008, 03:24 PM
VERY good draw and will at the very least reach the Quarters. Her half of the draw is much weaker than the bottom half, no complaints here but I’m sure the idiots on the GM will have plenty to say on the matter.

DownTheLine21
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Wow! This is an excellent draw. I really don't think that Ana should have any trouble getting to the QF or even the SF. Good luck!

bruce goose
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Obviously,we are not expecting any rational thought processes from Ana-hating inbreds,but the term "easy draw" must be put into perspective.Unlike a smaller,32-player tourney,it's virtually impossible to win a Grand Slam without facing at least SOME top-flight competition.Anyone with an even an infantile knowledge of the sport can see that mediocre players practically never take the Slams.

Maybe I'm missing someone,but I'd say that Iva Majoli is pro'bly the least-talented Slam winner in this modern era(and that comment is without ANY animosity towards Majoli).All of the others are considered top-caliber competitors by those who know tennis best.If a draw is "easy' for Ana,this is largely because her talent makes this so.If you gave this draw to say,Anne Kremer,I guarantee you that she wouldn't feel that it was so "easy".

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Ana might be starting on monday if I am correct in thinking that the women's champ open's play on tuesday...meaning venus (who is in the other half) open's play on tuesday....therefore the top half opens up on monday along with the men's champ?? am i right in this assumption?????

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Ana might be starting on monday if I am correct in thinking that the women's champ open's play on tuesday...meaning venus (who is in the other half) open's play on tuesday....therefore the top half opens up on monday along with the men's champ?? am i right in this assumption?????

I only do know that Federer starts on Monday.
I actually hope Ana plays on Tuesday. Otherwise it's working the whole week and when I'm home her match is already finished.
Then the weekend.... if she starts Monday, she won't play on Saturday and Sunday is a day off :fiery:

Dexter
Jun 20th, 2008, 04:57 PM
I'd rather Ana started on Tuesday too... I've got exams on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday... So if she starts on Tuesday I shouldn't miss her more than once or even not at all if she plays late.

H.P.O.
Jun 20th, 2008, 05:13 PM
On her website it says she'll play on Monday.

Princeza
Jun 20th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Oh Wimby :inlove: the non Tv coverage, the struggle to see a match. I'm pretty sure i won't be able to see her until the end of the tournament :(

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 20th, 2008, 06:55 PM
:hug: to you all...but my suspicions were confirmed...since venus does in fact open play on tuesday...so the bottom half definitely plays on tuesday while the top plays on monday

Cp6uja
Jun 20th, 2008, 07:31 PM
32 year old Rossana De Los Rios already won one match in Wimbledon MD (in 2002)!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:
Will Ana be her 2nd victim ??? :help: :help: :help: :bolt:

Talking seriously Ana have good draw because she dont playing against Venus in QF. When you is in same half with Serena its much better to playing against her in Quarterfinal than in Semifinal (in GM after draw i already present Serena GS career stats: 12-10(55%) in QF's, 10-2(83%) in SF's and 8-2(80%) in finals... but on other hand Chacky is real QF jackpot so no reasons to complain. Ana will atleast have chance to easy defend her 2008 semifinal points. If she lose again in SF against some of sisters it will not be end of world for sure.

Balltossovic
Jun 20th, 2008, 08:20 PM
She's gonna win it all:bounce:

spiritedenergy
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:05 PM
She's gonna win it all:bounce:

I don't think so this time. Who won RG and Wimbledon in the same year? I think only Graf and Serena in like 20 years... It's really unlikely.

Even though I had this premonition, so I don't know what to think... cp6uja tell us who will win?????
I only trust cp6uja blindly now and if he says I should dive into a well I'd do it:lol:

Balltossovic
Jun 20th, 2008, 11:28 PM
I don't think so this time. Who won RG and Wimbledon in the same year? I think only Graf and Serena in like 20 years... It's really unlikely.

Even though I had this premonition, so I don't know what to think... cp6uja tell us who will win?????
I only trust cp6uja blindly now and if he says I should dive into a well I'd do it:lol:

Ihave to believe it. I have to. That would be her first title on Grass right. How glorious that would be:)

spiritedenergy
Jun 21st, 2008, 12:27 AM
Ihave to believe it. I have to. That would be her first title on Grass right. How glorious that would be:)

I have to as well. That would GLORY indeed, that would awesome. I hope she can do it, that she can make history.:sobbing:

bruce goose
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:38 AM

I only trust cp6uja blindly now and if he says I should dive into a well I'd do it:lol:Here are a few stats to answer your question:
Female winners of both RG and Wimby in last 35 years

Navratilova '82,'84
Graf '88,'93,'95,'96
Serena '02.......AND,last but not least,the only true QUEEN of tennis...who has finally found a worthy replacement in Ana:
Chris Evert 1974

It's worth noting that THIS was the year when Chrissie won her 1st Slam...just as Ana has won her 1st THIS season...let's hope that this is yet another coincidence in their careers.:)

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:47 AM
Chris Evert 1974

Can it be coincidence?

2008-1974 = 34
The favorite number of my favorite!

http://www.kevinschwantz.com/albums/album02/MC9192_77.sized.jpg

:help::help::help: :confused: :drool: :lol:

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 21st, 2008, 01:58 AM
Crazy draw, i cant predict a single opponent after De los Rios. But according to her website..
"Ana's scheduled opponent in the fourth round is No.15 seed Agnes Szavay."
So there it is. Everyone can pencil in Ana and Szavay to the fourth bracket.:spit:
Her opponents know shes a brand new number one, Ana's got to be tough every match. She'll do great.:rocker2:

bruce goose
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:17 AM
Can it be coincidence?

2008-1974 = 34

:help::help::help: :confused: :drool: :lol:You've seen me post it before,'I.F.',and I'll say it again:with all respect to Graf's superb ability,she was as charming as a rotting monkey carcass.Tennis really hasn't had a Queen since Evert's heyday.......until now.Vamos Ana!!!!!:D:bounce:

bad_angel_109
Jun 21st, 2008, 09:29 AM
I'm thinking Ana will get through to at least the 3rnd comfortably. She'll make it to the quarters, then I'm not too sure what's gonna happen from then on with the William sisters, Sharapova and co. wanting to claim the title. But go Ana! :)

Cp6uja
Jun 21st, 2008, 12:25 PM
One thread in GM about Ana Height remind me on my protest-action three days ago directed to Wimbledon official site.

This is from Wimbledon official site:

Player Profile: Ana Ivanovic (http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/bios/profile/wta311710.html)
Serbia

Background
Birth Date: 6 November 1987
Birthplace: Belgrade, Serbia
Residence: Belgrade, Serbia
Height: 1.83 meters (6 ft. 0 in.)
Weight: 73.2 kilos (161 lbs.)
Plays: Right
Year Turned Pro: 2003
Current 52 week rank for singles: 1
High rank for singles: 1
High rank date for singles: 9 June 2008
High rank for doubles: 50
High rank date for doubles: 25 September 2006
Career titles for singles: 7
Career matches won: 148
Career matches lost: 59
Year to date matches won: 27
Year to date matches lost: 6
Career prize money: $5,630,015 USD
Year to date prize money for singles: $2,464,858 USD
Year to date prize money for doubles: $0 USD

They use accurate facts about this season Wimbledon 1st seed (like you see there is 9.June of 2008 etc) but for some reason they use outdated facts from 2004 (when 16 year old "chubby:angel:" Ana played junior Wimbledon/04 final) about Ana's weight, height and residence. 3 days ago i complain with e-mail (here is address (http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/feedback/website.html) if you also want to protest) and give them link to Ana Ivanovic player profile at WTA official site and her official site where use 1.85m and 69kg facts. I recive automaticly "We will answer your enquiry as soon as possible" answer on my mail already next minute, but i still dont see any action and wrong and outdated facts is still there ("Residence" for elite tennis players is just virtual category, but about 5 kilos more and 2cm less is very big mistake, especialy because Ana is 1st seed of tournament).

I think Ana current Weight is between 68 and 69 kilos and definite Height (she not grow anymore) is between 184cm and 185cm (she likes to say that she is 186cm but i doubt).

So maybe is good idea to boring them with mail-protests till they correct this mistakes? Ana worked so hard last two years to change her weight which is reason for her much better movement (and new "supermodel" look :drool:) and she drink so much milk ;) when she is 16 and 17 to reach "perfect" 1.85 height (for WTA "Power-Players"). It's scandal to give so wrong facts about TOURNAMENT 1ST SEED (and newest tennis superstar)!

bad_angel_109
Jun 21st, 2008, 04:02 PM
I used to drink heaps and heaps of milk when I was younger, how come I'm still so damn short? :sad: Think I'm only 167.5/168cm. I don't know how tall I am exactly nowadays. 168cm was when my height was measured like 4 or 5 years ago! Lol, I'm long due for a height measurement I rekcon. :p

SOA_MC
Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:15 AM
I only do know that Federer starts on Monday.
I actually hope Ana plays on Tuesday. Otherwise it's working the whole week and when I'm home her match is already finished.
Then the weekend.... if she starts Monday, she won't play on Saturday and Sunday is a day off :fiery:

It's Wimbledon:rain: it will rain causing scheduling chaos and Ana will play Tuesday and Saturday you won't miss a thing:kiss::)

So the day 1 oop not out yet?:shrug:

SELVEN
Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:20 AM
I think ana will play Monday is much better than Tuesday. Because you never know that when the rain is coming.

SOA_MC
Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:28 AM
I think ana will play Monday is much better than Tuesday. Because you never know that when the rain is coming.

I hope so too if Ana is on right after Federer I get to see her play:)

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 22nd, 2008, 06:42 AM
Can it be coincidence?

2008-1974 = 34

:help::help::help: :confused: :drool: :lol:

In numerology you simplify to one digit..34 = 3+4 = 7..... 7 is a lucky number.
The day she reached number one..6/9/2008 = 6+9+2+0+0+8 = 25 = 2+5 = 7:eek:
Ana was born in 1987..1+9+8+7 =25 = 2+5 = 7:eek:
Ana just won title number 7:eek:
:help::help::tape::confused::D

SOA_MC
Jun 22nd, 2008, 07:00 AM
In numerology you simplify to one digit..34 = 3+4 = 7..... 7 is a lucky number.
The day she reached number one..6/9/2008 = 6+9+2+0+0+8 = 25 = 2+5 = 7:eek:
Ana was born in 1987..1+9+8+7 =25 = 2+5 = 7:eek:
Ana just won title number 7:eek:
:help::help::tape::confused::D

Well these stats counteract Cp6uja stats about Ana having 1 good tournament followed by 1 bad tournament:p

The Rosewater Dish is on it's way to Serbia:lol:

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 22nd, 2008, 07:21 AM
Well these stats counteract Cp6uja stats about Ana having 1 good tournament followed by 1 bad tournament:p

The Rosewater Dish is on it's way to Serbia:lol:
Letters have numbers too, for example, Ana...A is the first letter = 1, N is the 14th letter = 14
Ana= 1 + 14 + 1 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7:eek:

R=18
O=15
S=19
E=5
W=23
A=1
T=20
E=5
R=18
Rosewater=124 =1+2+4=7:woohoo:

Dexter
Jun 22nd, 2008, 07:27 AM
You guys are nuts! :lol::hearts:

SOA_MC
Jun 22nd, 2008, 07:35 AM
Letters have numbers too, for example, Ana...A is the first letter = 1, N is the 14th letter = 14
Ana= 1 + 14 + 1 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7:eek:

R=18
O=15
S=19
E=5
W=23
A=1
T=20
E=5
R=18
Rosewater=124 =1+2+4=7:woohoo:

It's going to happen Ana is winning Wimbledon this year the universe says so:bounce:

Nikkiri
Jun 22nd, 2008, 07:37 AM
:hearts:

dybbuk
Jun 22nd, 2008, 07:54 AM
*dead* at all the numbers. :sobbing: I have to put that in my signature :hearts:

Langers
Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:19 AM
This thread has taken a turn for the worse! :p

Dexter
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:06 PM
2nd match on the Centre Court after the King, ajde Ana! :D
I like the schedule, I will have time to come back home with no rush after my exam.

bruce goose
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:08 PM
This thread has taken a turn for the worse! :pWell,'Langers',you can blame ME for that;I sort of started this by making the comparisons between Ana and Evert that seemed appropriate at the time.I had NO idea that the preacher in some gringo numerology cult would come looking for followers.:eek: The Vatican gets off on this kind of co-incidental crap...I hope that they're not reading the thread right now!:eek::eek::eek::lol:

bruce goose
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:12 PM
2nd match on the Centre Court after the King, ajde Ana! :D
I like the schedule, I will have time to come back home with no rush after my exam.One of the guys on Wimby's scheduling committee is a raging alcoholic,Dex,so I offered him a case of Mexican Corona if he would accommodate the daily schedule of Ana's most loyal,neurotic fan...you can thank me later.;)

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:40 PM
First time Ana reached the final at Wimbledon was 2004. She was 16.
1+6 = 7
Totally she played 14 grandslams in the maindraw + 1 in qualifying.
That's 15 and this Wimbledon makes it 16, which makes 7 again.
7 is also the amount of matches she has to win here.

Ana won RG. She just has to do it again here.
She played there against the following ranked players:

= 232
2+3+2 = 7

Dexter
Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:51 PM
No way! :lol: It is RIGGGGGED!!! :lol:

bruce goose
Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
1+6 = 7

= 232
2+3+2 = 7OH NOOOOO!...not YOU,too,'I.F.'...I expected it from that goofy gringo 'Royale',but you're DUTCH!! You guys are SUPPOSED to be contemplative,logical and rational.It's MY fault for opening Pandora's Box by talking about the Evert/Ana destiny...what have I done??:eek::eek::eek::lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:31 PM
2nd tomorrow!!! i'll be watching her after the god of grass has played :worship:

dybbuk
Jun 22nd, 2008, 07:38 PM
1+6 = 7

= 232
2+3+2 = 7

I can't fit anymore in my signature. :sobbing:

DownTheLine21
Jun 23rd, 2008, 02:34 AM
LOL! What has happened to this thread?

bruce goose
Jun 23rd, 2008, 02:36 AM
LOL! What has happened to this thread?:rolleyes:
Numerology happened.;)

Balltossovic
Jun 23rd, 2008, 02:36 AM
9 more hours guys:bounce: just 9 more hours until the best tennis tournament EVER bigins:bounce:

Ajde Ana!:bounce:

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:25 AM
Looks like il be missing another one. But video uploaders have been great about Ivanovic matches, usually same day at the torrents site.:worship: Ajde Ana:rocker2:

Balltossovic
Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:39 AM
Looks like il be missing another one. But video uploaders have been great about Ivanovic matches, usually same day at the torrents site.:worship: Ajde Ana:rocker2:

Yes I agree T3nnis.tv is a God send are you a member?

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:48 AM
Yes I agree T3nnis.tv is a God send are you a member?

Absolutely! One of the first members actually. If one of Ana's fans needs an invite, and will obey the torrent etiquette, just PM.;)

bruce goose
Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:04 AM
Yes I agree T3nnis.tv is a God send are you a member?Be careful,'TennisLover',he might try to get you to join his numerology cult,too!:eek:

Balltossovic
Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:05 AM
Absolutely! One of the first members actually. If one of Ana's fans needs an invite, and will obey the torrent etiquette, just PM.;)

I'm up to a 4.1 ratio now go me!

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:06 AM
Ana needs help here before it's too late :help:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=13455212&posted=1#post13455212

Balltossovic
Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:20 AM
Be careful,'TennisLover',he might try to get you to join his numerology cult,too!:eek:

That wont happen. I despise math

Balltossovic
Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:27 AM

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=13455212&posted=1#post13455212

done but the haters got rid of her. Doesn't matter as she's gonna win Wimbledon anyway! :bounce:

Dexter
Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:44 AM

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=13455212&posted=1#post13455212I expected Ana to be out quickly... she's ousted from PYW too... :help:

azdaja
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:19 AM
I expected Ana to be out quickly... she's ousted from PYW too... :help:
who cares about stupid forum games? :shrug: ok, i did vote ofr ana on match point in pyw recently, but what matters most is real tennis.

btw, what kind of people claim that ana is fake because she always seems nice? :help: do they seriously think nice people don't exist or something? and why are people who are trying hard to impress considered "real" and ana isn't?

lol at the numerology. i wouldn't mind if it works out, though.

go ana!

SELVEN
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
1+6 = 7

= 232
2+3+2 = 7
Wow, she is the SEVEN queen
:bounce:

Dexter
Jun 23rd, 2008, 03:44 PM
1st step complete: 61 62 over de los Rios. :banana:
2nd round vs Nathalie Dechy.

DownTheLine21
Jun 23rd, 2008, 03:47 PM
Solid victory. Ana looks to be continuing from where she left off at the French Open. Her 2R match shouldn't be a problem, but Jie Zheng could provide a challenge.

dybbuk
Jun 23rd, 2008, 03:49 PM
Congrats Ana. :dance: A little bit scratchy at times, but still a nice match for her first on grass.

Balltossovic
Jun 23rd, 2008, 03:54 PM
Ajde!

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
She played well today. Very focused, calm and solid. A little shaky at times but overall it gives me a lot of confidence for the tournament.:yeah:

The Daviator
Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:13 PM
Looking good Ana :yeah: Good luck next round :cool:

Princeza
Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:13 PM
Wow this went so fast :eek:
It seemed a pretty good match, in terms of stats.

dybbuk
Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:17 PM
Wow this went so fast :eek:
It seemed a pretty good match, in terms of stats.

I went into the Tabakova thread and saw the original picture of your avatar. She's smelling a flower, I always thought she was eating an ice cream cone in your avatar. :spit:

Princeza
Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:23 PM
I went into the Tabakova thread and saw the original picture of your avatar. She's smelling a flower, I always thought she was eating an ice cream cone in your avatar. :spit:

:spit:

doni1212
Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:24 PM
Good job, Ana!!!

Rod the Bama
Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Very good win for Ana today. :clap2: She did a good job of taking of business with little trouble. This is a great start for her at Wimbledon. :)

jelenacg
Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:35 PM
very easy

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:01 PM
Wow, she is the SEVEN queen
:bounce:

And as last one.
Ana Ivanovic is 11 letters and my other favorite Maria Kirilenko has 14. Totally 25......2+5.......
But they like quite the opposite now.

Still I haven't seen a thing about Ana today. Work just sucks at the moment. Every day till 6, so probably I will miss the most.
No tv channel is broadcasting it here, but I have plenty of livestreams which have no use for me since I'm working.

And I don't see af F... way to get the match somewhere to match before I know the result :fiery::fiery:
The last week sucked already big time.

spiritedenergy
Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:38 PM
well done Ana:worship:

Danči Dementia
Jun 24th, 2008, 05:12 AM
I just saw a little resume of the match....:)

Well Done Anci!!!! :bounce:

Nikkiri
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:47 AM

Me too :sobbing:

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 24th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Still I haven't seen a thing about Ana today. Work just sucks at the moment. Every day till 6, so probably I will miss the most.
No tv channel is broadcasting it here, but I have plenty of livestreams which have no use for me since I'm working.

And I don't see af F... way to get the match somewhere to match before I know the result :fiery::fiery:
The last week sucked already big time.

I feel your pain..I work outside, so..:banghead::fiery::armed:. I managed to avoid looking up scores for RG, but not this time, at least not until 3rd round. Maybe you should invest in a fancy cellphone with video/internet abilities?:shrug: I dont know much about that stuf.f, maybe there is no such thing.:o

bruce goose
Jun 24th, 2008, 09:22 AM
I feel your pain..I work outside, so..:banghead::fiery::armed:. I managed to avoid looking up scores for RG, but not this time, at least not until 3rd round. Maybe you should invest in a fancy cellphone with video/internet abilities?:shrug: I dont know much about that stuf.f, maybe there is no such thing.:oYou work outdoors??Do your numerology cult meetings ALSO take place outside(perhaps in the woods at night),or do you have a secret meeting hall like the freemasons do???

bruce goose
Jun 24th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Dechy appears to be a personal crash test dummy for Ana;she's 0-3 H2H and the last two meetings haven't been remotely close.A lack of dangerous early competition didn't hurt Ana at RG(remember the 'easy draw'):rolleyes:,so hopefully she can maintain her success even if she doesn't face tough opposition.:)

SOA_MC
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Wednesday OOP is out

Court 1

1:00 pm Start 1 Ladies' Singles - 2nd Rnd. Ana Ivanovic (SRB)[1]
v. Nathalie Dechy (FRA)

Langers
Jun 25th, 2008, 08:49 AM
She played very well I thought and I’ve certainly got confidence that she’ll go far again this year, especially given her pretty accommodating draw.

She served well, obviously hit the forehand well and her backhand was particularly impressive. It’s hard to believe how much her backhand has improved over the past 6-12 months. Even though she and David Taylor didn’t work out very well I think he helped her backhand as he made her make a real effort to improve it and he put in place the fundamentals. Before he arrived on the scene it really was a weak and unreliable shot whereas now she can hit some glorious winners from it. While it’s still a bit inconsistent and she can throw up the odd floaty ball, it’s now very solid.

Good luck tonight! :) I’ll miss the match but record it and watch it later.

Dexter
Jun 25th, 2008, 04:35 PM
2nd step complete: 67(2) 76(3) 10-8 over Dechy... [saving 2 MPs] :scared:
Zheng next.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 25th, 2008, 04:45 PM
:explode:

that is all

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 25th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I almost dies watching this!!! - So tense..

At MP Dechy I was seriously about to implode because of my nerves. :eek:
But Ana made it!:) It wasn't a pretty win, not convincing but she showed some fighting spirit. She wasn't backing down when behind, went for her shots but Dechy just brought everything back and then Ana too often lost her patience.

I hope Sven will talk to her about it. I wanna see the Ana who won the French Open in the next round.
I can't take another match like this! :fiery:

So Ana, please don't do this again!

DownTheLine21
Jun 25th, 2008, 04:54 PM
LOL! I didn't realize that there were so many Dechy fans in the GM.

Anyway, this was a very tense match. Ana was able to win with determination and a bit of luck.

Nikkiri
Jun 25th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Ana most hated player again :hearts: you go girl!

And Jankovic fans talking about sportsmanship :haha: :o

azdaja
Jun 25th, 2008, 04:59 PM
haters will be out in full force after a win like this :lol: but i don't care. ana has worked hard to get where she is now and a little bit (or a lot) of luck is just another way to reward her efforts. she fought hard to stay in the match and we know she can tank it in most brutal ways. as thomas jefferson said - "i find that the harder i work, the more luck i seem to have".

mure
Jun 25th, 2008, 05:03 PM
the haters are out of control..i'll try to answer to as many of them as possible..fvck class..those gm pricks deserve some swearing..and congrats ana for your win..great fighting there..

Dexter
Jun 25th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Does anybody remember how looked the 2nd round of the defending champion last year? Here's for... :angel:

MagicMilan
Jun 25th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Haters must be on crack today... :D

cocco80
Jun 25th, 2008, 05:27 PM
I cannot believe the level of hatred in GM.
She's not allowed to scream after winning 10:8 in the 3rd? Kissing the net is apparently sign of her 'classless nature' (when Jelena does it then it's cute). Maria screaming "This is my house" is okay...

Hypocrisy at its best. I think I'm about to vomit.

The Daviator
Jun 25th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Oh Ana, you played so bad :o She needs to play smart on the big points, not just go for a huge winner after one stroke, she got so lucky about 5 times :lol: But she's still in :worship: And she looked much better, I hope she keeps wearing that outfit :p

And don't worry about the haters guys, this result has really pissed them off! :lol:

SOA_MC
Jun 25th, 2008, 05:59 PM
the haters are out of control..i'll try to answer to as many of them as possible..fvck class..those gm pricks deserve some swearing..and congrats ana for your win..great fighting there..

Don't you'll just get yourself banned the Pova fans are just jealous nobody hates Pova anymore and without the Pova hatred soon everybody will see just how mind numbing Pova really is

Princeza
Jun 25th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Don't you'll just get yourself banned the Pova fans are just jealous nobody hates Pova anymore and without the Pova hatred soon everybody will see just how mind numbing Pova really is

And you're such a retard. See who posted before making generalization.

Maria Croft
Jun 25th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Hope nobody minds me posting here since I'm not a fan but after seeing the match I knew the hate would be out of control because Ana was so lucky and of course the point that was replayed :lol:

The reason why I'm posting is because I've seen all the hate before, exactly the same threads and posts about Maria, now that Ana is on top she is hated for everything she does, so welcome to her in the hate group of Serena and Maria :help: It will get less eventually.....in a few years or so :p when a new superstar comes along.

Try not to let it get to you Ana fans, it's not worth it :hug:

Rod the Bama
Jun 25th, 2008, 06:06 PM
What a huge scare Ana gave us today. :eek: Obviously i`m glad that she pulled out the win :clap2: , but i think that today`s match showed her weakness in long rallies. I like to see her work on shortening them and improving her shotmaking before her next match. BTW how much do you think that net cord that saved Ana will go for on eBay?

H.P.O.
Jun 25th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Ana has nerves of steel :)
I'm impressed.

Nikkiri
Jun 25th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Hope nobody minds me posting here since I'm not a fan but after seeing the match I knew the hate would be out of control because Ana was so lucky and of course the point that was replayed :lol:

The reason why I'm posting is because I've seen all the hate before, exactly the same threads and posts about Maria, now that Ana is on top she is hated for everything she does, so welcome to her in the hate group of Serena and Maria :help: It will get less eventually.....in a few years or so :p when a new superstar comes along.

cocco80
Jun 25th, 2008, 06:59 PM

Thanks for your kind words.
Anyway, this is not the first time Ana gets this much crap in GM. Maria, Serena get their fair share too. It comes with the territory, I guess. It's not easy being on top.

bruce goose
Jun 25th, 2008, 07:11 PM
...have seen some good comments from posters...e.g.,don't worry about what haters say because they're not hurting Ana ONE LITTLE BIT.They're clearly in misery due to wrongheadedness or their own personal problems,so we don't need to reprimand them to make them suffer when they're already doing exactly that.

A Serena comparison is in order:I've watched several tournaments where SW was on the brink of defeat,even a couple where her opponent missed a wide-open,potentially-match-winning shot...and still SW went on to win the tourney.Tennis is one of those sports where a top competitor often goes on to great things after surviving a near-defeat...we'll see what :hearts:Ana:hearts: draws from this. :)

SOA_MC
Jun 25th, 2008, 07:12 PM
And you're such a retard. See who posted before making generalization.

Sorry:hug: But I see most of the hate coming from the Pova fan base I know not all Pova fans are in on this but a shitload of them are.

Question Why are you calling me a retard but have a crush on Marko when he hates Pova more than I do?

Nikkiri
Jun 25th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Sorry:hug: But I see most of the hate coming from the Pova fan base I know not all Pova fans are in on this but a shitload of them are.

Question Why are you calling me a retard but have a crush on Marko when he hates Pova more than I do?

A crush :haha:

Paperslut :hearts:

Princeza
Jun 25th, 2008, 07:24 PM

:haha: i'm six years older, i'm not sure I can have a crush on a teen anymore. Nah Marko is my lil slut!!Actually i can have fun with haters when they have sense of humor.

And yes if you look closely, you'll see many Pova fans who are fans or like Ana ;)

SOA_MC
Jun 25th, 2008, 07:38 PM
:haha: i'm six years older, i'm not sure I can have a crush on a teen anymore. Nah Marko is my lil slut!!Actually i can have fun with haters when they have sense of humor.

And yes if you look closely, you'll see many Pova fans who are fans or like Ana ;)

Many is stretching it I would say only a few but not many just my opinion don't attack me please:)

So your saying I don't have a sense of humor:sad:

Princeza
Jun 25th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Many is stretching it I would say only a few but not many just my opinion don't attack me please:)

So your saying I don't have a sense of humor:sad:

:lol: i won't attack you, promised.

I didn't say that, actually i don't think we've talked before.

spiritedenergy
Jun 25th, 2008, 07:54 PM
OMG Ana what happened?:sobbing: She's back to basics, she needed a grass tournament before Wimbledon I think, like she needed Berlin and Rome.

Anyways she's through, let's live it day by day now.:)

bruce goose
Jun 25th, 2008, 08:00 PM
:lol: i won't attack you, promised.

I didn't say that, actually i don't think we've talked before.If you'll forgive my interjecting,I think that Ana and Masha look GORGEOUS together with the blonde-raven contrast/combination...no reason why the fans can't get along is what you're saying,right?:)

liz-bj
Jun 25th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Poor Ana,she has a really bad day... but she won, that's what matters

Danči Dementia
Jun 25th, 2008, 09:18 PM
It was a great match from both of them......Dechy is such a classy lady you guys should read her interview :worship:

What was your conversation with Ana at the end of the match?

NATHALIE DECHY: Just, Well played. Good luck for the rest of the tournament. I think she's just a great, great champion, and it's nice to see her at the top. She's great for women's tennis. So if she can go really far, I'll be even more happy.

Another player wouldnŽt have said something like this......

Ana :worship::worship::bounce::bounce:

When Ana saved the second match point in the net....I had a heart attack:eek::eek:............what a relief---

SOA_MC
Jun 25th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Very nice words from Dechy I have no problem with her she put up a great fight and played her heart out:) I have a problem with the :cuckoo: people in GM

Dexter
Jun 25th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Both gave great interviews. I always kind of liked Dechy, can't help but support her from now on!

mure
Jun 25th, 2008, 10:22 PM
did she play THAT bad?i could only follow via livescore but besides the serve statistics which were obviousle bad,the winners-ue ratio was pretty good..and i'd dare to say that the number of breaks were really low for a wta match that lasted so long..so i thought it was a good quality game..but again i'm only speculatin here as i couldn't watch it

DownTheLine21
Jun 25th, 2008, 10:34 PM
did she play THAT bad?i could only follow via livescore but besides the serve statistics which were obviousle bad,the winners-ue ratio was pretty good..and i'd dare to say that the number of breaks were really low for a wta match that lasted so long..so i thought it was a good quality game..but again i'm only speculatin here as i couldn't watch it

I was making this point earlier. It's great that both women were holding their serves so well throughout the match. A 10-8 third set usually equates to many breaks, but this wasn't the case in today's match.

SOA_MC
Jun 25th, 2008, 10:39 PM
I was making this point earlier. It's great that both women were holding their serves so well throughout the match. A 10-8 third set usually equates to many breaks, but this wasn't the case in today's match.

Do you know how many breakpoints Ana had in the match and how many breakpoints in the third set alone? Thanks:)

Danči Dementia
Jun 25th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Both gave great interviews. I always kind of liked Dechy, can't help but support her from now on!

I agree with you I think IŽll do the same...
Reading her interview I liked her even more :worship:

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 25th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Do you know how many breakpoints Ana had in the match and how many breakpoints in the third set alone? Thanks:)
Break points total=6/19.
1st set 2/4
2nd set 1/7
3rd set 3/8
72 winners from Ana, 10 aces but yeah, it was 44 games. I look forward to watching this match.

SOA_MC
Jun 25th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Break points total=6/19.
1st set 2/4
2nd set 1/7
3rd set 3/8
72 winners from Ana, 10 aces but yeah, it was 44 games. I look forward to watching this match.

Thanks, I remember the commentators here said Ana had breakpoints on 5 of Dechy severice games in a row

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 25th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Thanks, I remember the commentators here said Ana had breakpoints on 5 of Dechy severice games in a row

I dunno, just pulled them off the wimbledon site.:shrug:
Was she using the combo of the slice offspeed stuff followed up with a big winner like in round one?

SOA_MC
Jun 25th, 2008, 11:12 PM
I dunno, just pulled them off the wimbledon site.:shrug:
Was she using the combo of the slice offspeed stuff followed up with a big winner like in round one?

She used forhand slices early on but when she started to get in trouble near the end of the first set she tried using the power game with mixed results from the mid-late stage of the second set to the end of the match is was about 80% Power game 20% Variety

bruce goose
Jun 26th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Most of the French gals act like snotty ________s---I'm not gonna use the word cuz lots of women visit this thread---towards Bartoli.Apparently,though,Dechy and Bremond show her some respect so it's no surprise that Nathalie was gracious with regard to Ana today.

I've almost finished watching the Ana interview but it's hard to fight through the putrid horseshit quality on the WTA Tour website.If you leave the video paused for a minute or so,then SOMETIMES you can get 30 seconds of clear audio with no skipping...GREAT effort,Tour big-shots.:rolleyes:

Langers
Jun 26th, 2008, 06:15 AM
Wow. :eek: Unbelievable stuff. I came home from work, expecting the match to be over and I see it's 1-1 in the 3rd. Boy some outstanding tennis was played, from both players. And hit too many balls into the net and things weren't clicking for her but then I see she had 72 winners, that's an insane number of winners. So it's hard to pinpoint what exactly went wrong. Dechy played at such a high standard and kept getting balls back that others wouldn't have, so I guess that rattled Ana.

Sure she had a lot of luck but she came through like all champions do. Great win and I think it'll give her a lot of confidence.

Langers
Jun 26th, 2008, 06:19 AM
I cannot believe the level of hatred in GM.
She's not allowed to scream after winning 10:8 in the 3rd? Kissing the net is apparently sign of her 'classless nature' (when Jelena does it then it's cute). Maria screaming "This is my house" is okay...

Hypocrisy at its best. I think I'm about to vomit.
I haven't even headed over there yet, wish me luck, I'm taking the plunge!

bruce goose
Jun 26th, 2008, 06:59 AM
I haven't even headed over there yet, wish me luck, I'm taking the plunge!They've formed a new organization over there.It's called the L.eague O.f S.ocial E.xpositors R.ejecting S.uper S.erbians

Princeza
Jun 26th, 2008, 08:14 AM
If you'll forgive my interjecting,I think that Ana and Masha look GORGEOUS together with the blonde-raven contrast/combination...no reason why the fans can't get along is what you're saying,right?:)
:lol: Well i mean they are just tennis players. Some people here react just like if these players killed a member of their family. The level of hatred is unbelievable.
Can you imagine people are really considering the fact that Maria copies the WS'clothes, and worst thing is that they actually believe what they say.
You would guess they are 12years old guys who discovered tennis yesterday, but noooo, when i read posts about clothes made by >40 years old posters, i'm really worried for their mental health. And the fact that when you criticize one of the sisters you're automatically classified as a racist, doesn't help either.

They've formed a new organization over there.It's called the L.eague O.f S.ocial E.xpositors R.ejecting S.uper S.erbians
:haha: good one :yeah:

bruce goose
Jun 26th, 2008, 11:02 AM
:lol: Well i mean they are just tennis players. Some people here react just like if these players killed a member of their family. The level of hatred is unbelievable.
Can you imagine people are really considering the fact that Maria copies the WS'clothes, and worst thing is that they actually believe what they say.
You would guess they are 12years old guys who discovered tennis yesterday, but noooo, when i read posts about clothes made by >40 years old posters, i'm really worried for their mental health. And the fact that when you criticize one of the sisters you're automatically classified as a racist, doesn't help either.

:haha: good one :yeah::hatoff:

Ananko.
Jun 26th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Statistics Wimbledon '08

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6498/anavsdelosrioswg9.png

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2795/anavsdechyli5.png

DownTheLine21
Jun 27th, 2008, 04:43 AM
Ana is playing second on Court 1 tomorrow. I hope it will be a much easier match than her last one.

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 27th, 2008, 04:53 AM
Easier would be really nice. I wont know the result until Saturday night so just looking forward to a winning result, any way she can.
Best of luck Ana!!

bruce goose
Jun 27th, 2008, 04:56 AM
Easier would be really nice. I wont know the result until Saturday night so just looking forward to a winning result, any way she can.
Best of luck Ana!!Stop your blasted whining!!! Would you rather have a stress-free match with Schultz-McCarthy or drama with Ana:hearts:?

SOA_MC
Jun 27th, 2008, 04:59 AM
It's going to windy again 17mph winds are forcast:scared: Hope Ana practice her serve on her off day

dybbuk
Jun 27th, 2008, 05:07 AM
Ajde Ana.

jonnyroyale_13
Jun 27th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Stop your blasted whining!!! Would you rather have a stress-free match with Schultz-McCarthy or drama with Ana:hearts:?

I want Ana to do well in her match. This forum wont effect her outcome, but its the only way i can support her. I dont know how you think my post is whining. Im not interested in Schultz-Mccarthy.

bruce goose
Jun 27th, 2008, 09:41 AM
I want Ana to do well in her match. This forum wont effect her outcome, but its the only way i can support her. I dont know how you think my post is whining. Im not interested in Schultz-Mccarthy.Relax,amigo!I'm just teasing you because I'm jealous of your numerological skills.;)

Ana is due to give a more dominant effort,but I've planted Borg nanites in Zheng's egg rolls in case she surprises us and poses a threat as Dechy did.:yeah:

H.P.O.
Jun 27th, 2008, 12:03 PM
I've planted Borg nanites in Zheng's egg rolls
:lol:

I love Star Trek, too...

dybbuk
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:18 PM
:shrug: I didn't expect her to win this event, but she was so so disappointing. It really was a mistake not playing a warmup, hopefully she learns from this next year. I also do think she lost some motivation, like I said earlier. At this same stage in Roland Garros she was ajde'ing and fistpumping and had a never-say-die attitude. Flashfoward to this week, barely any fistpumping, was mute half the time, and instead of fighting she just looked dejected when she was down.

Now to the positives, with the Olympics coming up, I do think she will pick it up for that and the US Open.

DownTheLine21
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I think Ana needed to play a warm-up as well, or at least contract Davenport to be her hitting partner (maybe when she retires for good?). Zheng had the perfect strategy against Ana. She kept the ball low and deep.

Langers
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Glad to put Wimbledon behind us; shocking tournament. This wasn’t the same Ana we’ve come to know. Just really DRAINED. No spark, no energy, no tactics, no firepower. Real disappointing.

Time to have a break Ana.

Princeza
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:20 PM
http://yelims3.free.fr/Hein/Hein85.gif
Oh Hell what was that.

The Daviator
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Jie played amazing and made so few UEs, but Ana still has too many mistakes, I guess JJ overtakes her now :tape:

The good thing is, she didn't seem disappointed after the match, thank God for RG :p

Dexter
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Too bad... Honestly this loss doesn't make me cry at all. At the end of the day we can look back to what happened a couple of weeks ago in Paris.
And I agree, she should've played a warm-up event... at least it would serve as a bad tournament after a victory and not Wimbledon. Oh well, rest from tennis from some weeks for me. :cool:

Langers
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Too bad... Honestly this loss doesn't make me cry at all. At the end of the day we can look back to what happened a couple of weeks ago in Paris.
And I agree, she should've played a warm-up event... at least it would serve as a bad tournament after a victory and not Wimbledon. Oh well, rest from tennis from some weeks for me. :cool:
Eh, there's Radwanska to cheers on now! ;) :bounce:

Dexter
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Jie played amazing and made so few UEs, but Ana still has too many mistakes, I guess JJ overtakes her now :tape:JJ needs to beat the Queen of Grass to overtake Ana. ;)
Anyway, I don't really mind whoever wins. I cheer for Agnieszka mostly of course, but won't be disappointed if one of WS sisters wins at all (especially Serena). Would love to see a new GS champion as well.

DownTheLine21
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:26 PM
OMG! What does JJ have to do to become No. 1?

Dexter
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Eh, there's Radwanska to cheers on now! ;) :bounce:Yes she is, and I have a feeling she might do really well! But she doesn't make me nearly as much involved as does Ana.

DownTheLine21
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:27 PM

I agree. I can't really be upset at all, since she just won Wimbledon and made it a round further than her GM rival.

Edit: For any Sharapova fan perusing this thread, that last part was just a joke

Dexter
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Btw is anybody not going to visit GM for awhile too? :tape::lol: I just went there quickly to congratulate Jie because she really deserved it. Ana might played horribly, but Jie took it too her and played superbly I thought.

Sharapowerr
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:29 PM
I know how you all feel, i m still not over what happened yesterday, Ana is such a sweet girl.

cocco80
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:30 PM
I know how you all feel, i m still not over what happened yesterday, Ana is such a sweet girl.

thanks. it means a lot. i hope they both bounce back.

azdaja
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:31 PM
let's just forget wimbledon this year. ana really needs to learn to play well after winning a title. the positives from some of her losses this year (especially miami and wimbledon) - less points to defend next year :p

i just hope for more nice moments in the rest of the year.

Langers
Yes she is, and I have a feeling she might do really well! But she doesn't make me nearly as much involved as does Ana.
Yep, no doubt. But what's making me real annoyed about this tournament is that there are so many players I don't like sitll in it!

Williams x 2 (esp Serena who I think will win), Chakky, Vaidisova, Jankovic. Please don't let one of them win. If Aga won... :worship: But yeh best not get too far ahead.

GM is pathetic, Ana played rubbish and there's no denying that so let them have fun in the short period it lasts. :lol:

Dexter
I know how you all feel, i m still not over what happened yesterday, Ana is such a sweet girl.Don't worry, we are tough. ;)

DownTheLine21
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:32 PM
At the moment, I'm rooting for the winner of Mattek/Serena to make the final. LOL!

In the bottom half, I'm rooting for Venus, Wozniacki, Azarenka, and Tanasugarn.

Dexter
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:33 PM
i just hope for more nice moments in the rest of the year.I'm sure there will be. So far Ana has always bounced sooner than later after a bad tournament. My priority for her are the Olympics. It's once every 4 years so she won't get a chance soon.

SOA_MC
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Zheng played tough from the first point to the last god damn it I don't know what to say:shrug:

dybbuk
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:34 PM
I'm already over it basically. :spit: I just want to get off grass already, Ana is making me harbor a deep resentment for grass. She's turning me into a claycourter. :lol:

Princeza
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Yeah obviously Jie played very well, there's nothing to say about it.

azdaja
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:42 PM
so, what did i say before she won rg? once she wins her 1st gs title and reaches nr 1 i will never again feel the same about her successes or losses in the same way. well, it seems most fans feel the same :lol:

The Daviator
Jun 27th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Jie better not get killed by Agnes :o She played very well, but Ana was dumping a lot of makeable shots into the net.

It's not bad in GM, I think there would be a lot of gloating from some had a certain player not lost yesterday, but they're quiet.

Hope Serena wins now, or Aga but I really can't see that happening.

Nikkiri
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:07 PM
:sad: No words.

DownTheLine21
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Ana will be on ESPN2 momentarily.

SOA_MC
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Ana will be on ESPN2 momentarily.

Interview or replay of the match?

If interview can you post some key quotes for us non Americans please

Ksenia.
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:27 PM
OMG :tape:
I am not a fan but this was sooo painful to watch. She just had no idea what to do.

Masha and Ana fans should unite for a while and mourn together :sad:

DownTheLine21
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:34 PM
"I look at it as a learning experience."

"It was a tough match, but she played really well."

Mary Jo - "She put a lot of pressure on herself, and she never played well. The forehand, the serve - none of it was working during the tournament."

Ana will also be on ESPN Extra soon, so I'll give updates.

spiritedenergy
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:39 PM

Mary Jo - "She put a lot of pressure on herself, and she never played well. The forehand, the serve - none of it was working during the tournament."

I don't think that she put pressure on herself though, she looked flat and empty during this Wimbledon, I guess (and hope) it's just the setback from RG, because not matter the fact that grass is not her best surface, the semifinal was totally and easily achievable.:o

SOA_MC
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:39 PM

DownTheLine21
Jun 27th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I don't think that she put pressure on herself though, she looked flat and empty during this Wimbledon, I guess (and hope) it's just the setback from RG, because not matter the fact that grass is not her best surface, the semifinal was totally and easily achievable.:o

I agree, but I think that, at the end of her career, she'll have her worst results at Wimbledon.

bruce goose
Jun 27th, 2008, 08:10 PM
There's no question that it's hard to win back-to-back tourneys--especially when they're Slams,but I've noticed a slightly unsettling trend.I can't recall even one time when Ana played well when she was the defending champion of a tournament...or when she had won her previous event.If she were losing in SFs or Finals...or even losing to top-ranked players who were playing championship-level tennis,then this would be more understandable.However,most of the time she's barely even halfway competent in these particular situations.Any theories on this???????

sharapovarulz1
Jun 27th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Hi guys :wavey:

Don't mean to intrude but just wanted to say I am sorry Ana went out today but Zheng played flawlessly must give her credit :) Ana is a champion at heart and obviously this was disappointing it is something Ana and her team can work on and in my opinion Ana will come back even stronger!

No excuses from you guys either which is so respectable unlike some of my fello Pova fans may use :p but this just wasn't her year but I predict/know she will have a few Wimbledon titles to her name before she hangs up that racket!

I was pretty gutted about Maria's loss yesterday and in GM some Ana fans rallied around and made me feel much better and managed to put a smile back on my face so just wanted to return the favour guys :kiss:

Here is to a Sharapova V Ivanovic Wimbledon final one day :drool:

Take care x

cocco80
Jun 27th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Here is to a Sharapova V Ivanovic Wimbledon final one day :drool:

Take care x

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Looking forward to that final already :drool:

Danči Dementia
Jun 27th, 2008, 09:10 PM
:hysteric:

what makes me more angry is that I couldnpt see what was wrong in her game.....:I was sleeping :help:....still....

de las 4 que tenia ya nomas me quedan 2.............................:sad:

spiritedenergy
Jun 27th, 2008, 09:34 PM
There's no question that it's hard to win back-to-back tourneys--especially when they're Slams,but I've noticed a slightly unsettling trend.I can't recall even one time when Ana played well when she was the defending champion of a tournament...or when she had won her previous event.If she were losing in SFs or Finals...or even losing to top-ranked players who were playing championship-level tennis,then this would be more understandable.However,most of the time she's barely even halfway competent in these particular situations.Any theories on this???????

I can only think of lack of motivation and mental letdown after successes:shrug:

SOA_MC
Jun 27th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Almost everybody is being nice about Ana this weird it hasn't been like this since I've been here I'm :scared:

DownTheLine21
Jun 27th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Almost everybody is being nice about Ana this weird it hasn't been like this since I've been here I'm :scared:

I know! It's really shocking.

SOA_MC
Jun 27th, 2008, 10:31 PM
I know! It's really shocking.

Dylan24 just showed up:spit: Somethings never change (pun):lol:

number 1 player in the world my ass.

please come back kim and justine.

wta is a joke w/ clowns like screamapova and fist pumping loser
on top of the rankings

cocco80
Jun 27th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Dylan24 just showed up:spit: Somethings never change (pun):lol:

I can't stand that guy. Even his posts on MTF make me cringe.

SOA_MC
Jun 27th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I can't stand that guy. Even his posts on MTF make me cringe.

But you have to admit he is a equal opportunist:p

You take him too seriously

cocco80
Jun 27th, 2008, 10:50 PM
But you have to admit he is a equal opportunist:p

You take him too seriously

:lol:

DownTheLine21
Jun 28th, 2008, 12:28 AM
LOL! I just got my first-ever negative rep from "selezbooz" for pointing out (after being asked) the fact that Ana's loss wasn't as bad because she lost to a more accomplished player and made it a round further.

Balltossovic
Jun 28th, 2008, 01:07 AM
LOL! I just got my first-ever negative rep from "selezbooz" for pointing out (after being asked) the fact that Ana's loss wasn't as bad because she lost to a more accomplished player and made it a round further.

Screw em'. Results at the slams since 07

Maria 07
AO Final
RG Semi
Wimby R16
USO Third R
AO Champ
RG R16
Wimby Second r

Ana 07
AO Third R
RG Final
Wimby SEmi
USO R16
AO Final
RG Champion
Wimby Third R

I just don't understand how some of the Pova fans can be so nice and some so negative what has Ana really done to them?

I would like to sincerly thank the few Pova fans that came in here and said a nice word. I hope your girl does good for the rest of the year too (until she meets Ana in a match of course :devil:) lol just kidding. But really, thanks for your kind words:wavey:

bruce goose
Jun 28th, 2008, 01:41 AM
I can only think of lack of motivation and mental letdown after successes:shrug:Well,Canuck,you're the only one who answered....That shows how immensely popular I am in this thread.:lol:....Yeah,I think you're right:Ana seems like a gentle soul who is only capable of summoning that Slam-winning killer instinct for relatively brief stretches.Though it's contrary to her personality,perhaps Ana must learn to channel a bit of that empty,bloodless-cyborg-Graf mentality.She's still young so there's time for her to learn to develop more intensity.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 28th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Clay is suited for every game, you can play whoever you want.
With grass you have to adjust your game to the surface.
If she won't do it, then Wimbledon will never be nice for her.

This is still a dissapointed loss. Of course Zheng played great, but Ana was rather helping her instead of going for her own chances.
At 2-6 1-2 she went down the line with the FH return for the 1st time.
She always tries to wake up as late as possible.
The 2 errors at 30-30 :o

I also don't get it if you have a great serve, playing on grass and have a high 1st serve % in, you still can win less than 50% of these points :tape:

Still we have RG and that can never taken away. Sometimes it still looks unreal. But now it's the day of the tough loss.

DownTheLine21
Jun 28th, 2008, 04:20 AM
LOL! Looking back, I actually got a negative rep from a Maria troll for this post I made in the result thread:

Well, Ana reaped what she sowed. She thought she could just come in and play well, but she needed to play a warm-up tournament. She's not used to the flat strokes and low bounces, so hopefully she'll learn for next time. In my mind, this was a definite regression in her level of play. She was back in the Berlin/Rome days.

All credit goes to Zheng, though, as she played the perfect strategy against Ana.

Why would a Maria troll negative rep me for this? It wasn't even about Maria? LOL!

Langers
Jun 28th, 2008, 04:21 AM
It's hard to believe how bad she played. Every time she played a great shot I thought okay, lets go on a run here but it never came, she went back to making UE's the very next point. She got no rhythm at all and there was no spark or energy in her game. Grass is her worst surface and it'll be a struggle for her to get this title. The clay really suits her game and it gives her a chance to show off her much improved fitness and movement. On the grass her movement is still exposed a little. She went out there seemingly without a plan and there was no variety at all, no BH slices, no drop shots, nothing. Best to move on however she wont want to entirely forget about this tournament, for next years purposes. Keep what happened in mind and improve for next years Wimbledon.

SELVEN
Jun 28th, 2008, 04:29 AM
Ana just lost to herself...

Sharapowerr
Jun 28th, 2008, 08:06 AM
;):hysteric:

what makes me more angry is that I couldnpt see what was wrong in her game.....:I was sleeping :help:....still....

de las 4 que tenia ya nomas me quedan 2.............................:sad:

You can rewatch the match on www.wimbledon2008.nl then go to damesenkelspel.. it s a very HQ.. In the past i always thought that Ana was acting because she s always smiling when she talks , but now i realize that she has just a friendly personallity... and she is probably my second choise ( Maria always be the first..);) i think Ana is just a sweet girl.

Balltossovic
Jun 28th, 2008, 08:39 AM
;)

You can rewatch the match on www.wimbledon2008.nl then go to damesenkelspel.. it s a very HQ.. In the past i always thought that Ana was acting because she s always smiling when she talks , but now i realize that she has just a friendly personallity... and she is probably my second choise ( Maria always be the first..);) i think Ana is just a sweet girl.

:kiss::)

Danči Dementia
Jun 28th, 2008, 08:56 AM
;)

Thank you :hatoff:
But I have a problem it says when I open the link thta I have to download Microsoft Silverlight and like I know nothing about computer programs...should I dowload it??? :shrug:

AnaŽs smile is natural and perfect :hearts:

azdaja
Jun 28th, 2008, 09:14 AM
from ana's website:

The 20-year-old revealed that she didn't feel as though she had had time to adjust sufficiently to grass, having won the French Open on clay less than three weeks ago.

She said: "This year was quite hard because I had really a little amount of time that I spent on grass. So maybe in the future we're going to try to change that and try to spend more time on court. Obviously, it was a very emotional time past couple of weeks.

"So with my coaches, we tried to cut the practices to a minimum just to have time to recover a little bit, and have some time for myself. So that's something that we thought would be good. But we gonna change that maybe next time and spend more time on court and try to adjust to grass".
yes please, ana, more practice next time. and stop being so emotional, you'll be winning many titles in the future :angel: ok, the first grand slam is special, but it's only the first of many, so... :p

sharapovarulz1
Jun 28th, 2008, 11:09 AM

It's true though :) I will give you a good rep back now to make up for it! :D

Sharapowerr
Jun 28th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Thank you :hatoff:
But I have a problem it says when I open the link thta I have to download Microsoft Silverlight and like I know nothing about computer programs...should I dowload it??? :shrug:

AnaŽs smile is natural and perfect :hearts:

I had also to downloaded silverlight it s a small Microsoft program.. and then run it , then it should work okay..;)

spiritedenergy
Jun 28th, 2008, 07:40 PM
it seems a few anti-Ana threads have been deleted finally. Some mods are really :weirdo:
I got a warning from the (rather dumb) mod Kart because I wrote "let's mourn together" in the Sharapova subforum after Ana's loss... I guess we are supposed to keep bashing other players then:lol::tape:
I would like to know how old is this Kart, 10?:help: In that same thread there were about 20 posts insulting me and nothing happened. I guess personal attacks and insults are better considered in this forum:tape:

cocco80
Jun 28th, 2008, 08:05 PM
it seems a few anti-Ana threads have been deleted finally. Some mods are really :weirdo:
I got a warning from the (rather dumb) mod Kart because I wrote "let's mourn together" in the Sharapova subforum after Ana's loss... I guess we are supposed to keep bashing other players then:lol::tape:
I would like to know how old is this Kart, 10?:help: In that same thread there were about 20 posts insulting me and nothing happened. I guess personal attacks and insults are better considered in this forum:tape:

I think you got the warning based on your previous posts about maria which still isn't justified cuz what you wrote is not offensive in any way. I don't know. I'm happy they finally realized those bashing threads need to be deleted. Shame we had to wait for so long for that to happen.

spiritedenergy
Jun 28th, 2008, 08:22 PM
I think you got the warning based on your previous posts about maria which still isn't justified cuz what you wrote is not offensive in any way. I don't know. I'm happy they finally realized those bashing threads need to be deleted. Shame we had to wait for so long for that to happen.

No no he cited the exact post. I couldn't believe it myself:help:

bruce goose
Jun 28th, 2008, 08:22 PM
We've warmly welcomed the SW and VW fans to this forum--fair enough--NOW let's see how well the real-life Williams gals help preserve Ana's #1 ranking.Jelena(next up:Tanasugarn) needs to reach the semis to overtake Ana but,even if she beats the tough Thai in her next match,Venus will likely be waiting in the QFs.If Jelena can pull THIS off,then I'll say congrats and wish her a bright moment as Number One.

On the other half of the draw,Kuzy(next up:Radwanska) must go all the way to the finals.IF she beats Aggie-Rad,then Serena will almost surely be next.I REALLY don't see THAT happening....Vamonos,you lovely chocolate drops:hearts:!

Princeza
Jun 28th, 2008, 08:37 PM

Lol what do you expect when you keep bashing Maria all the time? You're happy when the anti ana's thread are deleted but when it is about other players, it doesn't matter? Man, it's either you act like a jerk and assume or you stop complaining when people do exactly the same thing that you do.