PDA

View Full Version : A message to:

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:46 PM
toxina00pathetichater1234
mistacrinkle (aka JJ will be the new GOAT and AI will lose before the QF in every slam)

Just wanted to say:

:lol:

Sean.
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:49 PM
:lol: Someones happy

toxina90
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Hypocrisy in every sense of the word :o

Idioţi...:rolleyes:

Costanza
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:18 PM
toxina00pathetichater1234
mistacrinkle (aka JJ will be the new GOAT and AI will lose before the QF in every slam)

Just wanted to say:

:lol:

:yeah::haha:

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Hypocrisy in every sense of the word :o

Idioţi...:rolleyes:

i counted about 20 threads opened by you stating that Dinara would win, one was about Marat being there watching her and giving her the support.

You jinxed her so badly:lol:

toxina90
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:44 PM
i counted about 20 threads opened by you stating that Dinara would win, one was about Marat being there watching her and giving her the support.

You jinxed her so badly:lol:

Exaggeration no doubt there

...after downing about 3 top 10s not so hard to take another, I thought Dinara would be more fit but she was clearly exhausted, and Ana had played probably at least 2-3 hours less overall. Not so hard to envision if you look at it how it was.

So what if I jinxed her? I don't believe in that sort of superstition, and I wasn't even too disappointed by the result, I know only one person deserved that title...so just keep laughing while it lasts I mean when Ana gets an actual difficult draw I doubt you'll be so amused :lol:

Wimbledon will be a scream for sure! The BBC after the match talked more about Justine's retirement than the new champion :lol: talk about a boring match and tournament (well in Ana's half anyway)

cresc prietenul meu

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Exaggeration no doubt there

...after downing about 3 top 10s not so hard to take another, I thought Dinara would be more fit but she was clearly exhausted, and Ana had played probably at least 2-3 hours less overall. Not so hard to envision if you look at it how it was.

So what if I jinxed her? I don't believe in that sort of superstition, and I wasn't even too disappointed by the result, I know only one person deserved that title...so just keep laughing while it lasts I mean when Ana gets an actual difficult draw I doubt you'll be so amused :lol:

Wimbledon will be a scream for sure! The BBC after the match talked more about Justine's retirement than the new champion :lol: talk about a boring match and tournament (well in Ana's half anyway)

cresc prietenul meu

oh really? Tha match was great but the best match was AI vs JJ semifinal that's true. Safina played well, sadly she was just badly outplayed. Sharapova, Dementieva and Kuznetsova all lost because of an endless list of UEs coming out of nowhere. Sadly for her there was Ana Ivanovic in the final.

And Ana had the toughest draw; sadly her opponents fell to low ranked players, so we can be confident that Ana would have handled them as easy as she did in the final. There was not match to her in RG 2008, she crushed the opposition and went on to claim her rightful GS.

I pity you though for your bitterness.:lol:

toxina90
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:27 PM
oh really? Tha match was great but the best match was AI vs JJ semifinal that's true. Safina played well, sadly she was just badly outplayed. Sharapova, Dementieva and Kuznetsova all lost because of an endless list of UEs coming out of nowhere. Sadly for her there was Ana Ivanovic in the final.

And Ana had the toughest draw; sadly her opponents fell to low ranked players, so we can be confident that Ana would have handled them as easy as she did in the final. There was not match to her in RG 2008, she crushed the opposition and went on to claim her rightful GS.

I pity you though for your bitterness.:lol:

As I said before I was disappointed Safina didn't perform as well as she had done before in other rounds (it would have been more exciting if she'd played like she did against Kuznetsova) but there was clearly little left in the tank. I am more disappointed by the fact she only faced 1 top 10 in the tournament, who just happened to be my fav typically :lol:

I wouldn't say I'm bitter *read above if you forgot* but I am appalled by your conduct, preaching about hate etc when you created a thread targeted at people you don't even know, just because they don't like your favourite player, well unfortunately in sport there are rivalries, love/hate and if you can't get your head around that then I don't know what to say. After all, the very essence of this website is for discussion, and in discussion not everyone agrees.

If you can't understand why many people have disliked Ana in this tournament, just think I wouldn't like the player who beat Ana early on as I was convinced she would get far. Thanks to Jankovic, Pennetta and Srebotnik you haven't had to worry about that so I can understand your smugness.

As I said before enjoy it while it lasts, I mean logically there are other players who stand a much better chance on grass than Ana, major trophy or no major trophy. You'll insist you won't, but I look forward (not necessarily to Ana's next inevitable loss) but to your and other fans reactions to her opponent.

I say good luck to her as number 1, she'll definetly need it.

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:37 PM
As I said before I was disappointed Safina didn't perform as well as she had done before in other rounds (it would have been more exciting if she'd played like she did against Kuznetsova) but there was clearly little left in the tank. I am more disappointed by the fact she only faced 1 top 10 in the tournament, who just happened to be my fav typically :lol:

I wouldn't say I'm bitter *read above if you forgot* but I am appalled by your conduct, preaching about hate etc when you created a thread targeted at people you don't even know, just because they don't like your favourite player, well unfortunately in sport there are rivalries, love/hate and if you can't get your head around that then I don't know what to say. After all, the very essence of this website is for discussion, and in discussion not everyone agrees.

If you can't understand why many people have disliked Ana in this tournament, just think I wouldn't like the player who beat Ana early on as I was convinced she would get far. Thanks to Jankovic, Pennetta and Srebotnik you haven't had to worry about that so I can understand your smugness.

As I said before enjoy it while it lasts, I mean logically there are other players who stand a much better chance on grass than Ana, major trophy or no major trophy. You'll insist you won't, but I look forward (not necessarily to Ana's next inevitable loss) but to your and other fans reactions to her opponent.

I say good luck to her as number 1, she'll definetly need it.

OMG you are so pathetic:lol:. You do not express hate or dislike (which is what I do), you pretend to foresee future and you did millions of times in the past few days just to embarass yourself. I'll find solace in the fact that whatever you predict doesn't happen, and moreover it happens the opposite.

Have fun during the grass court season with your wrong disposition and multiple disappointments!:lol:

P.s.: Safina played very well for her standards but was just outplayed, as much as all of Ana's opponents in this fortnight. Tough luck I know:wavey:

toxina90
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:39 PM
OMG you are so pathetic:lol:. You do not express hate or dislike (which is what I do), you pretend to foresee future and you did millions of times in the past few days just to embarass yourself. I'll find solace in the fact that whatever you predict doesn't happen, and moreover it happens the opposite.

Have fun during the grass court season with your wrong disposition and multiple disappointments!:lol:

P.s.: Safina played very well for her standards but was just outplayed, as much as all of Ana's opponents in this fortnight. Tough luck I know:wavey:

Ditto, you clearly can't comprehend reasoning or speak like an adult.

Wrong disposition? Please, you think she won't be beaten this year don't you? Now I pity you :lol::wavey:

Sean.
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Just ignore him SpiritedEnergy. Toxina is just a pathetic hater that sets up threads just so people can bash Ana.

He's just upset JJ lost and Ana won. Just not woth the argument

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Ditto, you clearly can't comprehend reasoning or speak like an adult.

Wrong disposition? Please, you think she won't be beaten this year don't you? Now I pity you :lol::wavey:

I can't comprehend your reasoning because is senseless. Ana was the best player in a slam where Serena, Venus, Maria, Elena etc. were all in. She could only beat whoever she had to face, but on the basis of the result she would have beaten anyone.

She'll surely be beaten again this year but this won't prevent her from being the best player in the world.:D

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Just ignore him SpiritedEnergy. Toxina is just a pathetic hater that sets up threads just so people can bash Ana.

I agree but he (?) is just digging his hole deeper.:lol: I mean he wrote about 20 threads about how sure he was that Ana was going to lose before each match, just for being called out the clown he is everytime and again trying harder for the next round.

And the reasoning was the best part: "Marat will be there so Dinara can't lose":haha:

toxina90
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:51 PM

Open your mind! If anything I'm happy Jelena lost, because I wanted Dinara to win. You are pathetic haters of other posters, now that is a joke, if you actually read the OP it is a vacuous jibe at me and someone else. I started nothing here. If you don't like rebuttals, go and crawl into a hole :wavey:

Also as a bonus, that semi final really exposed Ana for how unlikeable she can become. Not as many people like her now and you can't stand it. I didn't realise you would be as shallow as to feel threatened she isn't winning the popularity contest on the womens tour...

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Open your mind! If anything I'm happy Jelena lost, because I wanted Dinara to win. You are pathetic haters of other posters, now that is a joke, if you actually read the OP it is a vacuous jibe at me and someone else. I started nothing here. If you don't like rebuttals, go and crawl into a hole :wavey:

Also as a bonus, that semi final really exposed Ana for how unlikeable she can become. Not as many people like her now and you can't stand it. I didn't realise you would be as shallow as to feel threatened she isn't winning the popularity contest on the womens tour...

:tape: OMG it doesn't even make sense. How old are you toxina90? Go back to asylum.:lol:

toxina90
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I agree but he (?) is just digging his hole deeper.:lol: I mean he wrote about 20 threads about how she he was that Ana was going to lose before each match, just for being called out the clown he is everytime and again trying harder for the next round.

And the reasoning was the best part: "Marat will be there so Dinara can't lose":haha:

Please I thought that was confirmed, and if he was there, Dinara would have been more motivated, as she said in her conference she was disappointed he couldn't attend.

Yes she would be motivated just like Ana is motivated by her coaches etc..

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Please I thought that was confirmed, and if he was there, Dinara would have been more motivated, as she said in her conference she was disappointed he couldn't attend.

Yes she would be motivated just like Ana is motivated by her coaches etc..

yes sure with Marat on the stands: Safina def. Ivanovic 6-0 6-0:lol:

toxina90
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:56 PM
:tape: OMG it doesn't even make sense. How old are you toxina90? Go back to asylum.:lol:

He was complaining about me arguing, when you started it with a pathetic jibe, I explained.

I wanted Jelena to lose, becuase I wanted Dinara to win, Dinara would stuggle more against Jankovic. Easy enough to understand. Go back to school.? :tape:

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:58 PM
He was complaining about me arguing, when you started it with a pathetic jibe, I explained.

I wanted Jelena to lose, becuase I wanted Dinara to win, Dinara would stuggle more against Jankovic. Easy enough to understand. Go back to school.? :tape:

OMG your convoluted mind really produces this? Tough luck, Safina and Jelena have been crushed either way:lol:

toxina90
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:02 PM
OMG your convoluted mind really produces this? Tough luck, Safina and Jelena have been crushed either way:lol:

Convoluted because you don't agree and don't understand because you are immature? Ignorance is bliss I suppose.
What is so difficult to understand about my preferring Dinara to win instead of Jelena? Crushed? Ana's toughest match :wavey: yep Jelena was totally crushed :lol:

Sean.
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Moderators please close this thread.

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Convoluted because you don't agree and don't understand because you are immature? Ignorance is bliss I suppose.
What is so difficult to understand about my preferring Dinara to win instead of Jelena? Crushed? Ana's toughest match :wavey: yep Jelena was totally crushed :lol:

yes your reasoning is truly adult: i want her to lose so the other will win; or: with Marat cheering on she will win.:tape:

You are a lost cause and probably just 10 years old so I leave you to your nasty fairytales. Good luck!:wavey:

toxina90
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:14 PM
yes your reasoning is truly adult: i want her to lose so the other will win; or: with Marat cheering on she will win.:tape:

You are a lost cause and probably just 10 years old so I leave you to your nasty fairytales. Good luck!:wavey:

You crack me up! Read this again

'You are a lost cause and probably just 10 years old' then read your OP. I say no more

удачи идиотом

Kart
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Guys, seriously.

Get a room.