PDA

View Full Version : So, what's the casualities around here?

Fidello
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Anybody got aneurism? Heart attack? Stroke? I mean, the devil won :devil:

tequila
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:22 PM
From your poll the other day, it's a bad day for the gays today. :lol:

Vlover
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:26 PM
I'm so happy for Anna. She has worked so hard to improve her game and it shows. Presently she is the only one to reach the first two major finals winning one therefore I think she is the most fitting for the #1 spot.

Of the top three I like her the best. She has a nice personality and game. I think the Maria fans hate her because she will now rival Maria for media attention. I heard that she was building a house in CA, if she moves to the US then she stand a good chance to upstage Maria because I think people will be warmer and more receptive to Anna.

BTW I noticed in the "power shot" ad the dog had to say Maria's name and put her in a tennis setting and the dog referencing that she was a tennis star. That is a clear sign that through market research Maria is not as well known as some people think. Usually there is no need to mention the names of super stars to casual fans.

sharapovarulz1
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:31 PM
The devil lol WTF??? ;)

Marshmallow
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:33 PM
From your poll the other day, it's a bad day for the gays today. :lol:

:rolleyes:

Weren't there more straight guys that disliked Ana? Wasn't there a nearly even spread of "gays" that liked and disliked Ana?

pov
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:51 PM
I definitely was rooting for Safina. Ivanovic won and deserves due credit.

One thing interesting to me is that many of the WS fans seem to have hopped the Ivanovic band-wagon. Makes me wonder if it's a complexion/hair-color thing.

Another interesting thing on this board is that so many people seem to enjoy ragging on some player or the other. If you think the players your fav is winning against are so lame - that isn't saying much about your fav.

Corswandt
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Anybody got aneurism? Heart attack? Stroke? I mean, the devil won :devil:

The devil hasn't won a thing in months. :sad:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:49 PM
I'm so happy for Anna. She has worked so hard to improve her game and it shows. Presently she is the only one to reach the first two major finals winning one therefore I think she is the most fitting for the #1 spot.

Of the top three I like her the best. She has a nice personality and game. I think the Maria fans hate her because she will now rival Maria for media attention. I heard that she was building a house in CA, if she moves to the US then she stand a good chance to upstage Maria because I think people will be warmer and more receptive to Anna.

BTW I noticed in the "power shot" ad the dog had to say Maria's name and put her in a tennis setting and the dog referencing that she was a tennis star. That is a clear sign that through market research Maria is not as well known as some people think. Usually there is no need to mention the names of super stars to casual fans.

It's Ana ;)

SOA_MC
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:20 PM
The devil hasn't won a thing in months. :sad:

:lol::hug: