PDA

View Full Version : Cp6uja - THE STATS KING

Dodoboy.
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:08 PM
:lol:

Remember all those crazy threads. Ana will win RG because she she served 2 aces ever 3 matches or something like that.

He was right :scared:

Mikey.
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:15 PM
:lol: Ana didn't win because of aces. :lol: Her forehand was her most prized asset in winning RG :)

tequila
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Serbia :worship:

danieln1
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Yeah he always said when a player underperformed at Berlin or Rome or both she would win Roland Garros!

Dodoboy.
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:19 PM
:lol: Ana didn't win because of aces. :lol: Her forehand was her most prized asset in winning RG :)

Just a weird example :lol:

AnnaK_4ever
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:20 PM
FINALLY all this Ivanovic hype and Србиjа obsession are justified with some great result
:worship:

BTW,
after Serena was out in the 3rd round I predicted Ana would defeat Dinara in the final

lympyisthebest
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:25 PM
A girl with dark hair and a big forehand won. :eek:

Mikey.
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:27 PM

Chunchun
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:34 PM

how about the other blonde girl with a big forehand? :awww: :sobbing:

vadin124
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:40 PM
how about the other blonde girl with a big forehand? :awww: :sobbing:

but Bethanie Mattek lost early :p

mure
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:40 PM
cp6uja also deserves credit for his signature ;)

he's had it for such a long time and even though ana's climbing to no1 was kinda accidental(because of juju) he was still right :worship:

hayleytrotter
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:00 PM
awww, im happy for cp6uja, he must be over the moon!

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Cr6uja :worship: You are my hero:kiss:

All apologies to you.:)

Leopold Stotch
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:34 PM
2008, 2 Slams, 2 Serb titles. There's a stat for ya.

Destiny
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:37 PM
:worship:

Cp6uja
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I'm personaly shocked how many people still is surprased that Ana Ivanovic will be first new slam winner (after Mauresmo AO/06) or first next WTA#1 (after Maria from midle of 2005). It's by far most logical and natural scenario according what happen in WTA since start of last season europian red clay. Of course she reach #1 atleast 100 days earlier than i expect 1st real chance for that (thanks to Henin retirment)... but on other hand since start of this season Justine slump is so obvious and like we know sisters will never again play "full season" seriously (crucial thing for TOP rankings) - so it's since start of 2008 "two horses race" between Maria and Ana (actualy Jelena and Sveta have this chance because Henin retirment - on long term it's only about Maria and Ana right now).

BTW that my thread "How to predict REAL Roland Garros favorite" is not created to be funny (or irritate Ana haters :p). I have realy serious research about all Roland Garros winners since 1999 and existing current red clay format (Berlin, than Rome, week pause, Paris). Because no more dominant claycourt player like Henin (or Serena in 2002) i have analisys of all other cases and always winner is player which use Berlin only for preparation with solid result (atleast QF, but never win) and tanked Rome (with maximum one win). Three of this four is realy known like very elite womans forehands (Graf, Pierce and Capriati) and fact that last two slams (three actualy after today) won Runnerup from last season (HeninUSO/07, MariaAO/08 + AnaRG/08) is not "bizzare" fact... it's obviously some kind of trend.

So i'm more proud that i find stats which correctly "predict" underdog Safina in final - than Ana title. I notice that since 1999 always (expect 2004) one of two Berlin finalists reach RG final and that is happen ever with surprising Safina/Dementieva Berlin 2008 case!

Predict that Ana will be first next NEW slam winner, WTA#1 or bigger RG/08 favorite (which dont means that she MUST win) after Henins retirement is realy not so big deal at all.

Dodoboy.
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Oh wow,

Your next thread will definitely be taking more seriously :)

Slutati
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:36 PM
He got lucky:) But whatevz congrats Cpbuja

spiritedenergy
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Oh wow,

Your next thread will definitely be taking more seriously :)

thanks for your kiss of death, you were really helpful as well!:lol:

Dodoboy.
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:54 PM
thanks for your kiss of death, you were really helpful as well!:lol:

:angel: Never failed :)

But the three names initially still hurt :sobbing: