PDA

View Full Version : If I Were Dinara, I Would...

iPatty
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:23 PM
...squat on the ground and scream obnoxiously the next time I won a point. :hearts:

eck
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I know, I finally understand why people thought Justine's "allez"'s were annoying :p

Craig.
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Seriously.

Yes, Ana's playing extremely well, but she's hit enough winners to know the next one's coming.

So just shut the fuck up.

...Here come the overly sensitive fans. ;)

#1SteffiGraf#1
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Maybe she should pull her pants down after a winner for no reason, like Marat did :devil:

Slutiana
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:57 PM
I know, I finally understand why people thought Justine's "allez"'s were annoying :p
Well i'd gladly have the Allez's over the "AJDEEE COME ONNN" ;)

justine schnyder
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Maybe she should pull her pants down after a winner for no reason, like Marat did :devil:

:lol:

And yeah, it's so annoying after every point :o

Fidello
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:14 PM
AJDEEEEE

Fidello
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:15 PM
C'moooooon

rockstar
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:18 PM
she seriously screams that after every point she wins :eek:

hingis-seles
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Lolz.

It's like Maria. One would think they'd lie down and start gyrating, even if they were playing a 12-year-old junior in an exhibition match and she hit a double fault.

iPatty
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:22 PM
C'moooooon

You forgot the high-pitched scream that is clearly unnatural. :(

Dave.
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:25 PM
:yawn:

Branimir
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:27 PM
What about addition of

IDEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tennis Fool
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:28 PM
...squat on the ground and scream obnoxiously
Ana will have no problems in childbirth if she continues to do the above. The baby will be ejected with one push :lol:

sharapovarulz1
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Haha I was just thinking to myself during the final that when Ana wins a point or her opponent makes an error she resembles a spastic the way she turns her feet in and does some sort of retarded fist punch!

SOA_MC
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:37 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/2nreo7q.jpg

Ana haters BOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shakira4000
We know she's a grand slam champion now, because now people hate her for no good reason :hearts:

Fidello
You forgot the high-pitched scream that is clearly unnatural. :(That would push you over the edge, you're fragile as it is.
SQUEAK!!!!!

Fidello
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:40 PM

:haha:

hankqq
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Wait a minute! Ana toned it done A LOT today! I don't get this thread. Safina pumped herself up after she won points too, but Ana won the big points. Compared to the semi, Ana did not pump a lot today. Pointless thread. I can't believe some of the Henin fans think Ana is more annoying than Henin's "Alleeeez!!" when someone flubs a shot into the bottom of the net...

iPatty
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:41 PM

That's my brother, you stupid tard.

Ana won a slam, oh my God. I think I need to kill myself or something, anyone have ideas. Or maybe the WTA should just kill itself, OH WAIT Ana just did that for us. :(

cellophane
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:42 PM
I don't think Ana was that bad today :shrug:

rafa the best
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:42 PM
I think she wasn't that annoying today. Not like she was against JJ.

The Daviator
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Wait a minute! Ana toned it done A LOT today! I don't get this thread. Safina pumped herself up after she won points too, but Ana won the big points. Compared to the semi, Ana did not pump a lot today. Pointless thread. I can't believe some of the Henin fans think Ana is more annoying than Henin's "Alleeeez!!" when someone flubs a shot into the bottom of the net...

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44726000/jpg/_44726724_ivan_getty_216.jpg

Get it now? ;)

hankqq
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:46 PM
As usual, the haters are going off on Ana for no reason.:rolleyes:

Daviator-:D I suppose a slam celebration from us is better than sour grapes from the haters...

V-MAC
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:46 PM
I agree that Ana definitely toned it down in this match so can't really complain about her on-court behaviour today. In fact, I thought her winning celebration was quite tame and disappointing. I wanted to see tears and jumping up and down for joy :lol:

Slutiana
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:48 PM

Ana won a slam, oh my God. I think I need to kill myself or something, anyone have ideas. Or maybe the WTA should just kill itself, OH WAIT Ana just did that for us. :(
:lol:

ViennaCalling
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:49 PM
This thread :rolls:

cellophane
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:50 PM
I agree that Ana definitely toned it down in this match so can't really complain about her on-court behaviour today. In fact, I thought her winning celebration was quite tame and disappointing. I wanted to see tears and jumping up and down for joy :lol:

:spit:

The Daviator
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:50 PM
As usual, the haters are going off on Ana for no reason.:rolleyes:

Daviator-:D I suppose a slam celebration from us is better than sour grapes from the haters...

Duh, especially when their faves are never gonna win a Slam :lol:

This is a GREAT day :D

iPatty
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Duh, especially when their faves are never gonna win a Slam :lol:

This is a GREAT day :D

2009 USO F: [17] Petra Kvitova d. [6] Ana Ivanovic 6-1 6-1

moby
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Ana was not obnoxious today; she was in fact rather gracious. Huge improvement from Thursday.

The Dawntreader
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Ipatty is almost as deranged as Patty herself:lol:

eck
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:00 PM

Yeah
I was expecting like bawling and the works :p

(or maybe fist pumps into the air :p)

Slutiana
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah
I was expecting like bawling and the works :p

(or maybe fist pumps into the air :p)
And also for her to dedicate it to her Mum's brother's halfsister's dad's cousin's uncle's sons friends sister's aunty's uncle's daughter's nephew's granddad's best friend's sister's brother's great aunt's friend who died at the age of 99 in her sleep. ;)

justine schnyder
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:10 PM
And also for her to dedicate it to her Mum's brother's halfsister's dad's cousin's uncle's sons friends sister's aunty's uncle's daughter's nephew's granddad's best friend's sister's brother's great aunt's friend who died at the age of 99 in her sleep. ;)

:rolls:

eck
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:13 PM

:haha::lol::haha:

dybbuk
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:14 PM
2009 USO F: [17] Petra Kvitova d. [6] Ana Ivanovic 6-1 6-1

Biotch, you know as well as I do Petra would never lose that many games to Ana. :mad:

iPatty
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Biotch, you know as well as I do Petra would never lose that many games to Ana. :mad:

Petra will beat her 8-0 8-0, just to show how amazing she is.

eck
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:21 PM
omg :lol:

Ryan
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:22 PM
...squat on the ground and scream obnoxiously the next time I won a point. :hearts:

Or you could just curse in Russian then make a fool of yourself by calling Ana's team annoying. Either way, she loses and you look like a bitter queen.

sharapovarulz1
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Her winning celebration was pretty lame for someone who just won there first slam! And then she goes and try's to climb on that bloody chair is she on crack???? She nearly put any chance of winning a slam again in jeapordy!

sharapovarulz1
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Or you could just curse in Russian then make a fool of yourself by calling Ana's team annoying. Either way, she loses and you look like a bitter queen.

Wooo someone has there knickers in a twist :lol::rolleyes:

sharapovarulz1
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:29 PM

Classic ;):lol:

Destiny
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:29 PM
:bigclap:

Shakira4000
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Wooo someone has there knickers in a twist :lol::rolleyes:

I find it strange how you get upset about that but have no problem with the Ana-bashing. It's the exact same thing...

Andreas
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:30 PM
The girl's excited of course.
You are such sore losers, that you have to find something to critisize Ana with instead of acting like grown ups and move on.

Marshmallow
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Some people are so bitter :tape:

The girl was nervous as hell and was facing a determined 'Comeback queen'. She couldn't easy up, and it was a tight match.

If only our Patty could get herself fired up more in matches, she would have gotten further in slams maybe.

sharapovarulz1
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I find it strange how you get upset about that but have no problem with the Ana-bashing. It's the exact same thing...

Upset??? I was laughing kid! It don't bother me just think Dinara deserved to win more since she was the highlight of the French Open she made it interesting for once! :worship:

Ryan
Yeah, can you blame her for being pumped up when she's in her third slam final against the hottest player on tour, with all the pressure on her? She was toned down from the semi, but its so good to see someone who WANTS to win - like Sharapova and Serena. It's funny how some Maria fans here are insulting Ana...she's not too different from Sharapova.

sharapovarulz1
Yeah, can you blame her for being pumped up when she's in her third slam final against the hottest player on tour, with all the pressure on her? She was toned down from the semi, but its so good to see someone who WANTS to win - like Sharapova and Serena. It's funny how some Maria fans here are insulting Ana...she's not too different from Sharapova.

Yes there are alot of things the same between them but they are not the same person PERIOD!

Marshmallow
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:39 PM

But different enough, she's actually beautiful and graceful, and not a potty mouth!

Truth is, Maria fans know those endorsements are gonna be going to Ana now... When you have a beauty like Ana... why would you want this:

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/t/p/2006-01-08/U1612P6T12D1979620F44DT20060108103816.jpg

sharapovarulz1
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:44 PM
But different enough, she's actually beautiful and graceful, and not a potty mouth!

Truth is, Maria fans know those endorsements are gonna be going to Ana now... When you have a beauty like Ana... why would you want this:

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/t/p/2006-01-08/U1612P6T12D1979620F44DT20060108103816.jpg

Hey Ive got that hat :lol: At the end of the day it ain't about the endorsements it's about who wins the slams and even though Ana has kicked off her campaign FINALLY she needs to keep them coming and while Maria, Serena, Venus and Jelena are still at large that is going to be pretty damn hard! Plus she isn't half as good on the other courts as she is on clay!

Shakira4000
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Please don't make this a Sharapova-Ivanovic war. They are both talented, young, successful women.

Ryan
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Yes there are alot of things the same between them but they are not the same person PERIOD!

I never said they were...and I'm a big fan of both of them. :shrug: I just said that they have very similar on court personas and to me it seems ridiculous for any Sharapova or Ivanovic fan to criticize the other player for how they act on court.

FoxyliciousKhat
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:52 PM

Obviously Dinara is not Patty or her hubby so that won't happen.

Foxy

sharapovarulz1
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:11 PM
I never said they were...and I'm a big fan of both of them. :shrug: I just said that they have very similar on court personas and to me it seems ridiculous for any Sharapova or Ivanovic fan to criticize the other player for how they act on court.

If you want the truth there are times when Maria annoys me on court but the last thing I knew freedom of speech still existed so I can say why Ana annoys me it is only on court though, I think Ana is a darling off court and so sweet just little things she does on court niggle at my temper! Sorry if that is wrong of me!

Fidello
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:14 PM

Ana won a slam, oh my God. I think I need to kill myself or something, anyone have ideas. Or maybe the WTA should just kill itself, OH WAIT Ana just did that for us. :(You better find a strong rope if you are as fat as your brother

iPatty
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:47 PM
You better find a strong rope if you are as fat as your brother

I wasn't going to hang myself silly, I was thinking overdose of sleeping pills or something. No weight limit. :yeah:

cellophane
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:55 PM

Maria has been acting this way. ALWAYS. It's always been her on-court personality. Ana hasn't acted this way until somewhat recently.

Sefo
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:00 PM
They were showing a slow mo replay today of Ana celebrating a point and I thought it was quite hilarious, and sincere btw. I don't see much diference between her and Maria regarding that.

Ryan
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Maria has been acting this way. ALWAYS. It's always been her on-court personality. Ana hasn't acted this way until somewhat recently.

Hmm, and haven't her results improved dramatically in the past year and a half? My take on it is that Ana uses fist pumps and come ons to keep herself fired up and energetic on court, and if she sometimes goes over the top, she's 20 years old, playing for millions of bucks, so get over it. When you imply that she's faking these things I don't really see the point - it doesn't cause her opponent to lose, it just helps keep her motivated so who cares if its a conscious effort she makes?

celebrity
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:41 PM

Ana will never be able to replace Maria from that position! The thing is that Maria has the "it girl" personality and Ana doesn't have ...

Deck
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:43 PM

If you were Dinara, you would have class.

clementine
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:44 PM
I finally understand what everybody has been complaining about. Ana's ridiculous squat-and-scream after every other point was obnoxious and quite embarrassing to watch from a grown woman.

FERLKE
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:49 PM

:unsure::scared:

cellophane
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Hmm, and haven't her results improved dramatically in the past year and a half? My take on it is that Ana uses fist pumps and come ons to keep herself fired up and energetic on court, and if she sometimes goes over the top, she's 20 years old, playing for millions of bucks, so get over it. When you imply that she's faking these things I don't really see the point - it doesn't cause her opponent to lose, it just helps keep her motivated so who cares if its a conscious effort she makes?

Why should I get over it? You get over it... some people won't like it, and, no, it's not hypocritical to be fine with Maria's "come ones" and not Ana's "Ajdes". Her results have improved, but that doesn't explain why she hasn't acted anything like this before. I can buy it with Maria... she is super-intense and can be a drama queen for sure, but I buy it with her as it being part of her competitive personality. Ana's reactions do not strike me the same way. I don't know why she would be faking it... maybe she thinks she needs a personality on the court or something.

SOA_MC
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Why should I get over it? You get over it... some people won't like it, and, no, it's not hypocritical to be fine with Maria's "come ones" and not Ana's "Ajdes". Her results have improved, but that doesn't explain why she hasn't acted anything like this before. I can buy it with Maria... she is super-intense and can be a drama queen for sure, but I buy it with her as it being part of her competitive personality. Ana's reactions do not strike me the same way. I don't know why she would be faking it... maybe she thinks she needs a personality on the court or something.

Enough of this faking bullshit no player Ana, Maria, Serena, Jelena or any other player acts fake on court do you really think in a middle of a match any player thinks I should do a fistpump or shout come on for the crowd/television they are all 100% concentrating on the match.

The Daviator
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:11 PM
I finally understand what everybody has been complaining about. Ana's ridiculous squat-and-scream after every other point was obnoxious and quite embarrassing to watch from a grown woman.

I counted two points. :)

But you go and overexaggerate all you want.

Craig.
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Enough of this faking bullshit no player Ana, Maria, Serena, Jelena or any other player acts fake on court do you really think in a middle of a match any player thinks I should do a fistpump or shout come on for the crowd/television they are all 100% concentrating on the match.

Agreed. As much as I can't stand Ana.

Your post does lack punctuation though. ;)

Mileen
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:16 PM

Don't compare her allez!'s with Ana's antics and fake fistpumping. Justine did it on appropriate times, Ana is doing it all the time, for a few times per time :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

cellophane
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:18 PM

You are free to disagree. :shrug: I'm certainly not the only one who thinks it looks 'fake'. I don't see why someone couldn't possibly decide to act like a drama queen on purpose / to be annoying to the opponent?

The Dawntreader
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:18 PM

:unsure::scared:

I know, it's like something out of a Hitchcock movie:eek::eek::lol:

Mileen
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:19 PM

Yes, Ana is trying to copy everything she's seen on tv.

SOA_MC
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Agreed. As much as I can't stand Ana.

Your post does lack punctuation though. ;)

You know there's a reason for that:drink::drink::drink:

SOA_MC
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:27 PM
I'll leave you all to whine and whine and whine and whine:bigwave:

Craig.
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:27 PM

Oooooh, got it. :lol:

Nikkiri
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:31 PM

Cheers! :drink:

Bijoux0021
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Ana will never be able to replace Maria from that position! The thing is that Maria has the "it girl" personality and Ana doesn't have ...
Larry Scott was desperately looking for a GWH for the WTA tour, as well as someone to replace Kournikova's beauty. Sharapova winning Wimbledon final in 2004 against the best player, Serena Williams, was the perfect timing. Just because he labeled Sharapova the "it girl" the second that happened, and the tennis media jumped on board to overhype her doesn't mean that she has the beauty and personality of a "it girl." The only time Sharapova's face look decent is when it's painted with lots and lots of makeup. There's nothing beautiful about her. In fact, it's far from it. The pictures below say it all:

http://i32.tinypic.com/axzolw.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/34j2hap.jpg