PDA

View Full Version : Ana fans, how confident are you about tomorrow?

morningglory
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Out of curiousity, this is probably the first slam final Ana is not an underdog in. How sure are you of her finally winning her first slam? Do you see Dinara much of a challenge?

Mikey.
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:38 AM
The pretty sure option. ;)

Dave.
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:41 AM
Pretty sure..but I've gone against Safina in her last 3 matches and she's proven me wrong in each one so now i have more faith in her.

but i think Ana's experience in finals will ultimately help her.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Out of curiousity, this is probably the first slam final Ana is not an underdog in. How sure are you of her finally winning her first slam? Do you see Dinara much of a challenge?

I'm never sure that Ana will win a match, but my hopes are pretty good today. I actually should call it 50-50.
If Ana plays as good as she did here then I'm pretty confident.
If she wins the 1st set she won't get it away. She rarely loses after winning it (and she's not playing Dementieva).

Nikkiri
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:18 AM
I feel sick. :sobbing:

hayleytrotter
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:20 AM
im nervous, i dont mind safina - but if ana loses in another slam final... oy.

crossing my fingers for ana!

Adal
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:22 AM
I feel sick. :sobbing:
:hug:

Brett.
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:27 AM
can't wait to watch it tonight :)

Cp6uja
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:42 AM
In players forum i give Ana 60%/40% chances against Jelena Jankovic if JJ right hand injury is serious or 55%/45% if she is healthy in my statement before that match. BTW, after draw i only is scared about Ana of two players from her part of draw (Serena and Jelena) much more than any from "Russian" part of draw.

Today against Dinara i give Ana 60%/40% chances.

babuska6
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:43 AM
i think ana will win,but it´s only my tipe it will be so difficult to win a grandslam final against fighter dinara safina, who has amazing form and she knows it is right time to make a big step in her career so good luck ana i hope you´ll win your first grandslam ever NOW!

lympyisthebest
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Sick feeling :scared:

morningglory
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:15 AM
~4 hrs to go :lol:
And behold... the option with the most votes....

"I feel sick!" :lol:
Anyways enjoy the ride! :wavey:

Im going to bed... I should still get about 4 hrs of sleep

saniapower
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:06 AM
yes ana has to win it. :yeah:
last year runners up winning the slams this year until wimbly, this looks to be the trend :shrug:
both sharapova(ao) and now it will be Ana(rg)

Jorn
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:53 AM
We'll see ;) My guess 40-60% Ana-Dinara

Safina said she'll fight untill she die on court, again we'll see! (When Ana's up 5-2 in FS...)

Sean.
Jun 7th, 2008, 12:01 PM
I don't really mind to be honest. Just hope it's an amazing match!

The way I see it is this may be one of Dinara's only chance to win a slam but Ana will get many more.

The only thing that will annoy me if Dinara wins will be all the 'Ana will never win a slam' threads