PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site

SOA_MC
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:33 AM
While we're waiting for the final to start a question does anybody here post on the forums at Ana's official site and if so what is your username over there.

I just sign up:D

Dexter
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:58 AM
I do from time to time, not so frequent. Mostly just to congratulate/cheer up Ana.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:42 AM
While we're waiting for the final to start a question does anybody here post on the forums at Ana's official site and if so what is your username over there.

I was there since 2005 and it took me more than a year to find about this place.

Balltossovic
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:20 PM

I was a member there before here. I actually sent Gavin an email about wanting to purchase Ana's matches and he sent me a reply with a link to the page to download for free. That's when I signed up.

jonnyroyale_13
Aug 16th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Anas official site has a good opportunity for people to bombard the webmaster with suggestions for improvement. Think of how many times we wait for a match to start only to not be able to watch it.:fiery: It is the most important thing to be able to watch her compete! Its not like they need to hire a whole camera crew, they could just put a stationary camera like the Stanford tournament does and feed it to the website. If you have a moment click the main 'news' story on the homepage and use the email provided to ask for a live feed for all matches. Dont think, just DO IT!:bounce:

Btw, to answer the thread question- not a member at the site.

spiritedenergy
Aug 16th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Anas official site has a good opportunity for people to bombard the webmaster with suggestions for improvement. Think of how many times we wait for a match to start only to not be able to watch it.:fiery: It is the most important thing to be able to watch her compete! Its not like they need to hire a whole camera crew, they could just put a stationary camera like the Stanford tournament does and feed it to the website. If you have a moment click the main 'news' story on the homepage and use the email provided to ask for a live feed for all matches. Dont think, just DO IT!:bounce:

Btw, to answer the thread question- not a member at the site.

i guess there are some copyrights going on for the big tournaments...

jonnyroyale_13
Aug 16th, 2008, 10:18 PM
i guess there are some copyrights going on for the big tournaments...

Thats for them to sort out. If they get bombarded with people wanting livefeed then at the very least they will start thinking about it. Its not too much work to click the link http://www.anaivanovic.com/?path=start/news&detailpage=1264 then click the email and say they want livevideo on the website. Next time Ana plays and we're watching a deuce on the scoreboard and yelling at the screen to go to Ad-Ivanovic, at least we know we tried.:)