PDA

View Full Version : Justine will surely give her trophy to the winner tomorrow !!!

debby
Jun 6th, 2008, 11:36 PM
:sobbing: It would be so heart-breaking to see her giving her baby to Ana or Dinara !

According to Pigmalion, Justine is coming to Paris tomorrow :kiss:

It will be very symbolic. Justine will give the torch :eek: Ana Ivanovic was finalist last year, after lost against.. Justine, and she is now number one, after Justine's retirement.
If Dinara wins (I hope so :worship: ), Justine would pass her the torch also, she is the last player ever to defeated Ju, on clay over all :eek:

Love you Justine, see you tomorrow :bounce: !!!!

mr_burns
Jun 6th, 2008, 11:53 PM
should have come 2 weeks earlier.
RG would be the only good location for a shocking goodbye...with her 5th victory;-)

.Andrew.
Jun 7th, 2008, 01:10 AM
Just to see Justine again on the TV would make me so happy. :sobbing:

I really hope she will be there. :)

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 7th, 2008, 01:58 AM
I hope this is true. I would love to see Justine one last time on the French Open courts :bounce:.

.Andrew.
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:27 AM
I hope this is true. I would love to see Justine one last time on the French Open courts :bounce:.

:bounce:

That would just make me so happy. :sobbing: :hearts:

lightningquick
Jun 7th, 2008, 04:50 AM
Really? wow!!! i hope i can catch the trophy presentation...

crazy scenario: when ana or safina looks at the trophy, they will find a small note inside from an "anonymous" person: "Bitch, You won it coz i didn't play." :tape:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Imagine the irony if Justine were to present the RG title to either both of them...

Ana lost to her last year, and now she has to give Ana her "title" being the winner in this year's event.

Dinara was the last person to have defeated Justine... essentially giving the RG title to her means she "acknowledges" Dinara has dethroned her.

I can't really wait who she will be giving it to tomorrow :lol:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Really? wow!!! i hope i can catch the trophy presentation...

crazy scenario: when ana or safina looks at the trophy, they will find a small note inside from an "anonymous" person: "Bitch, You won it coz i didn't play." :tape:

:haha:

austennis
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:22 AM
wow how nice.. hope they do this i think it would be nice for GS to follwo the oscars and have the winner of the opposite sex's event the previous year give the trophy

Dave.
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:23 AM
It's right that Justine passes on the trophy. I think they should do that every year.

It was so weird seeing Pierce give Henin the trophy last year when just in 2005 Henin whooped Pierce in the final :lol: It should have been Seles presenting last year cos Henin had just matched her threepeat.

justine schnyder
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:12 AM

:lol:

Anyway, nice to see Justine again, even if it's only for a thropy presentation :awww:

Dandy_Warhol
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:21 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

it would be nice to see Justine on tv again :worship:

cintatenis
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:26 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

Paul.be
Jun 7th, 2008, 07:53 AM
It's still a rumour. Justine was asked to present the trophy but her answer is a well kept secret. It's confirmed nor denied by the organizers.

ViennaCalling
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Well, she´s the one who deserves it the most to give the trophy to the winner :D

MaBaker
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:44 AM

:spit: :lol:

Justine :angel:

Ksenia.
Jun 7th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Aww I really hope this is true... it would be meaningful.

Kampi
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:29 AM
I would love to see that, but I have my doubts that this is really going to happen.

Destiny
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Imagine the irony if Justine were to present the RG title to either both of them...

Ana lost to her last year, and now she has to give Ana her "title" being the winner in this year's event.

Dinara was the last person to have defeated Justine... essentially giving the RG title to her means she "acknowledges" Dinara has dethroned her.

I can't really wait who she will be giving it to tomorrow :lol:

:tape::lol:

That would be so cool to see her do that.

'Dethroned her' what a great word to use

bwahahahahaha
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Good. That way the winner will be embarrassed knowing the only reason they won the title is because Justine wasn't there.

Ksenia.
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Good. That way the winner will be embarrassed knowing the only reason they won the title is because Justine wasn't there.This is not their problem Justine wasn't there :rolleyes: Looks like you should be embarrassed by the bullshit you're saying :o

Kart
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Good. That way the winner will be embarrassed knowing the only reason they won the title is because Justine wasn't there.
I doubt it.

You only have to beat the players that make it to face you to be the champion - a concept I've no doubt Justine is well aware of.

die_wahrheit
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:48 AM
That would be very bad. Henin threw her career away for a reason.

That should be punished.
Giving her some honors would be the worst reaction.

pigmalion
Jun 7th, 2008, 10:55 AM
According to belgian media it's a certainty ;)

Xanadu11
Jun 7th, 2008, 11:02 AM
aww that would be so nice. Maybe all of the memories will come flooding back to Justine and she'll come back (or maybe not).

DragonFlame
Jun 7th, 2008, 11:24 AM
OMG you've got to be kidding me. Now she's gonna give away 'her' trophy to safina or ivanovic as well?:o Ugh, Do you have to break my heart even more?:sad:

debby
Jun 7th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Justine is in Paris right now !!!

In the newspaper L'Equipe, it is confirmed that she is coming today :bounce: Justine is :eek: and :confused: to see Safina :tape:

Justine : "Cela me fera bizarre de voir Safina en finale car elle est la dernière à m'avoir battue. C'est un peu troublant mais je ne ressens pas de pincement au coeur... "

Translation : It will be weird for me to see Safina in finale because she is the last player to have defeated me ever. It is a bit disconcerting but I don't feel a heartache !

(French, how do we traduce "pincement au coeur" ? :confused: is my translation right?)

Ceri
Jun 7th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Fitting, but it will be so, so sad seeing her present rather than lift up the trophy. :sad: I can only hope that it might ignite some fire of competition in her, but I think she will see it as putting her dreams to rest.

Destiny
Jun 7th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Justine is in Paris right now !!!

In the newspaper L'Equipe, it is confirmed that she is coming today :bounce: Justine is :eek: and :confused: to see Safina :tape:

Justine : "Cela me fera bizarre de voir Safina en finale car elle est la dernière à m'avoir battue. C'est un peu troublant mais je ne ressens pas de pincement au coeur... "

Translation : It will be weird for me to see Safina in finale because she is the last player to have defeated me ever. It is a bit disconcerting but I don't feel a heartache !

(French, how do we traduce "pincement au coeur" ? :confused: is my translation right?)

JUJU:hug:

hablo
Jun 7th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Damn, it will surely going to be weird for her to give away her "trophy". :eek:

Apoleb
Jun 7th, 2008, 01:11 PM
The herpes is back. :lol:

Wannabeknowitall
Jun 7th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Damn, it will surely going to be weird for her to give away her "trophy". :eek:

With whatever is on Justine's face right now, we've gone past weird a while ago.

Kuti Kis&Monica
Jun 7th, 2008, 01:29 PM
It's the 10th anniversary of the last win of Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario. They should/could have asked her. Lack of respect.

Kampi
Jun 7th, 2008, 01:53 PM
So it is really confirmed. Justine is in the loge sitting next to Bimes and Rogge. And the ES commentator also confirmed that Justine will hand over the trophy. Justine lady in red.:hearts:

hablo
Jun 7th, 2008, 01:58 PM
The herpes is back. :lol:

With whatever is on Justine's face right now, we've gone past weird a while ago.

Yeah, I noticed too. :unsure:

cheo23
Jun 7th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Queen Justine has a cold sore on her LOWER lip.

AndreConrad
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:00 PM
So it is really confirmed. Justine is in the loge sitting next to Bimes and Rogge. And the ES commentator also confirmed that Justine will hand over the trophy. Justine lady in red.:hearts:
Yep, she's there. I think it is good :)

Wannabeknowitall
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Queen Justine has a cold sore on her LOWER lip.

It passed cold 5 millimeters ago. Now it's just brutal.
Ivanovic no kissy kissy with Justine, shake her hand at all cost.

hectopascal
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Justine was wearing red, which means she was supporting Ana ;) I wonder if she's gonna make a speech too??

treufreund
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I miss her, cold sores and all. :haha: QUEEN JUSTINE to pass on the crown!!!

gmokb
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:04 PM
The herpes is back.

Yeah and poor Justine is so aware of it. You can see her trying to hid it, I actually feel sorry for her.:sad:

+/-
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Poor Justine was constantly smacking / hiding her lower lip.. poor thing. I'm sure she could not wait to get out there FAST.

Kart
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:18 PM
I thought she looked nice actually.

Slutiana
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Poor Justine was constantly smacking / hiding her lower lip.. poor thing. I'm sure she could not wait to get out there FAST.
:lol: it's true.

It was so weird... everythime it showed a player you could see justine in the top left.

LDF
Jun 7th, 2008, 09:41 PM
:lol: it's true.

It was so weird... everythime it showed a player you could see justine in the top left.

:lol: Yeah, I noticed that too.

Seeing her there as a spectator rather than a player felt so bizarre...