PDA

View Full Version : Your View On Dinara Safina!!!!!!!!

Noctis
Jun 6th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Shes Great and deserve to win Rg
Great performance in Berlin and Rg Best player except from Rena:)
Wish her good luck

and by the way MARAT IS COMING TO WATCH!!!
suprise by marat,reveal by site news:bounce::worship:

Sean.
Jun 6th, 2008, 09:37 PM
:hearts:Dinara!

May the best girl win tommorow - hope it's an Amazing match

celebrity
Jun 6th, 2008, 09:40 PM
and by the way MARAT IS COMING TO WATCH!!!
suprise by marat,reveal by site news:bounce::worship:

Is it really true? can you give a link please :)

Becool
Jun 6th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Go Marat And Dina!

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jun 6th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I don´t like her tennis

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 6th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Shes Great and deserve to win Rg
Great performance in Berlin and Rg Best player except from Rena:)
Wish her good luck

and by the way MARAT IS COMING TO WATCH!!!suprise by marat,reveal by site news:bounce::worship:

That would be so cool to have him in the stands :bounce:.

LucasArg
Jun 6th, 2008, 09:50 PM
I am very happy she get to this point. She has done a great job since Berlin and I would love her to take the RG crown this year. I hope she can keep it up all the season, she is a great competitor.

MH0861
Jun 6th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Oh I love her, she's so goofy in such an endearing way and it's nice to see she's really put her talent to great use since Miami.

Serenidad.
Jun 6th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Marat is so hot. Yeah, Marat is so hot. I'm sorry what were we talking about again? Tommy Haas?

toxina90
Jun 6th, 2008, 10:46 PM
I love her tennis, attitude, and her amazing bouncebackability.

She totally deserves to win, with an amazing winning streak behind her.

I hope Marat's presence inspires her to play the best tennis of her career. I thought she would be mentally unfazed anyway, but with him there, she will be even more confident. Things are certainly looking positive for her :)

young_gunner913
Jun 6th, 2008, 11:02 PM
I hope she wins tomorrow, it would be the icing on the cake for her clay season. Good luck Dina!! :bounce:

carling
Jun 6th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Love Dinara. I hope she wins tomorrow.

ASP0315
Jun 6th, 2008, 11:25 PM
dinara :rocker2:
i really like her attitude, it is way different from her brother.

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
Jun 6th, 2008, 11:30 PM
I hope that Dinara remains destiny's child and wins the title. Mostly, I hope its a great match.

aguy9797
Jun 7th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Dina rocks, i just hope she will maintain the great for she has finally found

partbrit
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:41 AM
Funny, charming, wry, great tennis! Go Dinara!

Infiniti2001
Jun 7th, 2008, 02:46 AM
I'm not a bandwagoner, but I certainly respect her as a player. What she has done at this year's RG is so much more impressive than Bartoli's run at Wimbeldon '07, and I hope she wins the title .

@Sweet Cleopatra
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:02 AM
i hope she wins ...

Reuchlin
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:10 AM
When I was at the Rogers Cup one year she gave me a bottle of water from the player's cooler. She also offered a powerade to a little boy...she even asked what flavour he wanted. She is pure sunshine!

kinglear
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:12 AM
I don´t like her tennis

I love it. I like the way she grunts. She grunts like she's experiencing pleasure (LOL :lol:) and her groundstrokes are hard and round. I love the top spin she puts on her shots. She doesn't put too much top spin to the point that her shots aren't penetrating because they're very penetrating. She has more margin for error on her shots, but I'm sure both Ivanovic and Safina will hit a lot of winners. But regardless of winners, I hope the winner is Safina.

Dave.
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:19 AM
I'm not a bandwagoner, but I certainly respect her as a player. What she has done at this year's RG is so much more impressive than Bartoli's run at Wimbeldon '07, and I hope she wins the title .

So much more impressive? I don't think so.

Marion's run was much more unexpected. She had just lost to Jankovic (Birmingham champ) 6-1 6-1 and Henin (Eastbourne champ) 6-1 6-3 in the previous 3 weeks. Yet she ends up beating them both. She came back from a set down in 3 consecutive matches and she had never before even been to the QF of a grand slam.

Safina had already beaten Sharapova (on her worst surface) in the exact same round 2 years ago, and had just beaten Dementieva in the Berlin final. Her wins over Dementieva and Kuznetsova were impressive yes, but those players are hardly known for their mental strength.

Dinara's run here has been great, but Marion's was (much) more impressive. Unless of course Dinara wins the final. ;)

kinglear
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:29 AM
I think one of Dinara's strengths now is that she plays point by point, the same thing that usually wins Sharapova matches. She could make a really bad error one point and then a fantastic shot the next. As long as she wins the crucial points.

LUVMIRZA
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Dinara :woohoo: Great for Tennis. I wuld love to see her lifting the trophy tomorrow :kiss:

Infiniti2001
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:34 AM
So much more impressive? I don't think so.

Marion's run was much more unexpected. She had just lost to Jankovic (Birmingham champ) 6-1 6-1 and Henin (Eastbourne champ) 6-1 6-3 in the previous 3 weeks. Yet she ends up beating them both. She came back from a set down in 3 consecutive matches and she had never before even been to the QF of a grand slam.

Safina had already beaten Sharapova (on her worst surface) in the exact same round 2 years ago, and had just beaten Dementieva in the Berlin final. Her wins over Dementieva and Kuznetsova were impressive yes, but those players are hardly known for their mental strength.

Dinara's run here has been great, but Marion's was (much) more impressive. Unless of course Dinara wins the final. ;)

Opinion , opinion :shrug: Coming back from match point is certainly more impressive than coming back from a set down-- well at least to me :shrug:

Dave.
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:46 AM
Opinion , opinion :shrug: Coming back from match point is certainly more impressive than coming back from a set down-- well at least to me :shrug:

Yeh the coming back from mp's twice in a row has been very impressive. i just think Marion coming back from a 2-6 1-3 (or something like that) to beat Henin of all people (one of the best frontrunners) was special, especially considering how she had just easily folded against Henin just the previous week. But you're right it's a matter of opinion.

JimmyV
Jun 7th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Safina is the closest Marat will ever come to a GS trophy again, so I'm all for her.

Denise4925
Jun 7th, 2008, 05:54 AM
I love her. She's become my third favorite. :D

Wannabeknowitall
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:00 AM
Safin didn't seem to leave much for Safina in the gene pool. :tape:

She doesn't have much range when it comes to variety but she does what she can with what she's got and that's an admirable attribute.

austennis
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:43 AM
i hope its a great match and wont b sad either way.. but please ANA DONT LOSE.. Dinara at 0-1 is soooooooooo much better than u at 0-3

lilimi
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:57 AM
i have always thought dinara is a great playern who deserves to be in the top 5. she's always been talented but didn't have the stamina to match her tennis skills. i think she can do many things on court, and can adapt to opponents.moreover i've always said she is a bigger fighter than her brother marat.
i think it's not sure he comes to the final. dina said if he comes, it would be a good surprise.

lilimi
Jun 7th, 2008, 06:59 AM
I love it. I like the way she grunts. She grunts like she's experiencing pleasure (LOL :lol:) and her groundstrokes are hard and round. I love the top spin she puts on her shots. She doesn't put too much top spin to the point that her shots aren't penetrating because they're very penetrating. She has more margin for error on her shots, but I'm sure both Ivanovic and Safina will hit a lot of winners. But regardless of winners, I hope the winner is Safina.

i think the key of the match is the number of Ana's UE.