PDA

View Full Version : Ana Ivanovic - Real contender for the future

Ballbasher
Jun 6th, 2008, 06:34 PM
After all these hate threads on Ana I thought it was time for a non-fan positive one.
Honestly people wouldn't see Ana as the same contender as she is with her fist-pumping everybody does that and there's nothing wrong about.

Game-wise,I think Ana and Maria will be the ones to beat after Venus/Serena.They're more of a Justine/Kim pairing than Ana/Jelena as I think Jelena needs some weapons to get to the same league.

And to talk about her "personality" is just lame,she seems pretty sweet off court and every top players is a devil on court and Ana needed to catch up and now she's there.

saint2
Jun 6th, 2008, 06:37 PM
If future= tomorrow..then Yes, Ana is a real contender...

Slutiana
Jun 6th, 2008, 06:39 PM
I'd love to see Tati and Vaidisova step up again.. as much as I don't like Vaidisova, I think that her and Tati should be higher than the other young girls in the top 20. They still have more Talent and better games IMO.

Mikey.
Jun 6th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Of course she is a real contender in the future. After the Williams's start to fade away, I see Ana and Maria dominating the game.

Richie's
Jul 6th, 2008, 06:45 PM
no...

Nikkiri
Jul 6th, 2008, 07:43 PM
no...

You must be bored :hug:

thetennistimes
Jul 6th, 2008, 07:48 PM
She is currently number 1 in the world. SO her time to win more grand slams are now. She is expected to compete for every title and currently she seems very hit and miss.

Most people just seem to like the way she looks, but she does have talent and is a lot more likely to win more title than Kournikova ever did!