PDA

View Full Version : Important: RolandGarros.org statistics are not accurate

mckyle.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:49 PM
Can someone sticky this? I am soooooo tired of going into every thread and ignorant people are talking about how crazy the stats of their favorite's match were. They are not accurate. Every thread in GM, there is someone that is telling people they are not accurate. Please read, people: the stats are not accurate!

Thanks!

Bulgaria
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:00 PM
I think that only the stat for the winners and the UEs are wrong. The other is true. That is my opinion.

pancake
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:11 PM
I think that only the stat for the winners and the UEs are wrong. The other is true. That is my opinion.

Yes the other is probably true. But for god's sake it's FRENCH OPEN!!!111111111!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!! They should get EVERYTHING right.
And yes people should really really already have known that the stats are ALWAYS wrong on FO site:p They do them wrong like every year.

gumoll
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
some matches where for example Dementieva has 4 winners in whole match :haha:

Mikey B
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:44 PM
i know they're really wrong in their winners count, so i want to know what they count as winners!! they gave maria and dinara like 6/7 winners!!! thats the amount of winners from the first couple of games of the match! it makes it look like it was a bad match when actually the first 2 sets were full of terrific tennis and great winners...