PDA

View Full Version : questions ...

Lleykimmy1
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:42 PM
Hi everybody !!

I just have some questions and maybe anybody of you knows it, because you really seem to be, just like me, great KIM fans.

Are Kim and Lleyton play the double together at the US Open ??

How is the contact between Kim and Jaslyn (Lleytons sister) ??

Is Kim going to Australia after the US Open or is she going back home in Bree ???

Thanks for answering !!!

Lleykimmy1

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GO KIM GO ELKE AND GO LLEYTON ;) ;)

Aug 9th, 2002, 01:54 PM
I'm not sure how much contact Kim and Jaslyn have, but they seem to like eachother

Nina_rus
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:06 PM
I guess she will go to Australia after the US OPen as she did so last year

KaseyL
Aug 9th, 2002, 03:24 PM
Lleykimmy1! Hi!

Re Kim- Jaslyn Hewitt:

They get along really well, from what you can understand in the press. btw both the same age too.

here is what Jaslyn said when asked in Australia early this year:

While Mum, Dad and her brother are back in Adelaide, there was still family support with Lleyton's girlfriend, Kim Clijsters, playing a support role in the stands.

"I have hits with Kim and she has been really great for me," Jaslyn said of Clijsters, the world No. 5 and French Open finalist last year. "Kim's basically been telling me how I could improve my game and what I need to work on, so I guess I am lucky that is one of the benefits of having Lleyton as my brother."

and from an article:

Hewitt agrees that the title can have its benefits. Not only has she grown up trading forehands with the world's top-ranked male player, she now spends time practising with his girlfriend, world No5 Kim Clijsters.

and:

Hewitt had stepped out against Coetzer with Lleyton's girlfriend, Belgian star Kim Clijsters, calling "Let's go, Jazz" from the back row of a crowded grandstand. "Bad luck, Jazz," became a more common cry as Hewitt, who displayed solid groundstrokes, a decent serve and lots of errors, started and finished proceedings with a pair of double faults.

ikke
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:08 PM
Jaslyn seems to like the whole Clijstersfamilie. Last year, after the us open, I've read in an artical that she stayed in Belgium with Elke, coz they where playing together tounaments and took together a week off in Belgium and this while Lleyton and Kim took a week off in Australia.

angele87
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:59 AM
No word from them on the doubles but I doubt it because they'll probably want to concentrate on singles... Lleyt of course has a great chance to win and Kim has been playing well lately (minus the early loss this week) so I'm thinking they'll most likely skip doubles... although I'm hoping and praying with all my might that they play :D

I'll skip the Jaslyn question seems everybody seems to have taken care of that lol

I'd say she's going to go to Aus after the US Open cuz she went last year so why not go this year :) And plus they're like having this big parade for Lleyton cuz of Wimby so I'm sure she'll want to be there for that :D

Lleykimmy1
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:37 AM
Thank you very much for all your answers !!!!

Īt's great to be able to come here and have the answers to my questions !!!!!

This site is really a great one !!!!! :wavey:

Kim I will always support you !!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: