PDA

View Full Version : Will the tennis channel show the Dementieva Zvonareva match?

Nicbob
Jun 1st, 2008, 08:49 PM
is there any info on whether or not they are gonna show this match over the ginepri match?

DownTheLine21
Jun 1st, 2008, 08:53 PM
Their schedule lists the Ginepri-Gonzalez match over Dementieva-Zvonareva. I'm sure they'll periodically show the latter, but it seems that they'll primarily cover the former. However, this could change if one of the matches is a complete blowout.

goldenlox
Jun 1st, 2008, 08:55 PM
Why would a "Tennis" channel show a match at a major between 2 players who are both in the top 6 in 2008 points?
I'm sure they have something else to show, like a taped mens match or racketball or squash

alwayshingis
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:28 PM
They will show Ginepri, which is the obvious choice for them since they are an American channel.

starin
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:36 PM
Why would a "Tennis" channel show a match at a major between 2 players who are both in the top 6 in 2008 points?
I'm sure they have something else to show, like a taped mens match or racketball or squash

why do you even care i thought u lived in Russia

VeeJJ
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:06 PM
If they don't show it live they will show it on the Frech Open Tonight thing they have been doing.

Nicbob
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:45 PM
well then i hope the livestream on the tennis channel will have chatrier court cause they havent had it

RenaSlam.
Jun 1st, 2008, 11:14 PM

hahahaha. :worship:

Kipling
Jun 1st, 2008, 11:16 PM

Or On Location with Murphy or "Center Court" with "rising tennis starlet Tatiana Golovin".

DownTheLine21
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:50 AM
Or On Location with Murphy or "Center Court" with "rising tennis starlet Tatiana Golovin".

OMG. This commercial has been playing non-stop for the last month. It's so annoying.

Kipling
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:07 AM
OMG. This commercial has been playing non-stop for the last month. It's so annoying.

I've had TTC since 2005 and it was playing THEN...LOL at "New this month..Center Court with Tatiana Golovin"....

DownTheLine21
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:08 AM
I've had TTC since 2005 and it was playing THEN...LOL at "New this month..Center Court with Tatiana Golovin"....

Or that stupid Murphy Jensen ad with Golovin on a rollercoaster?! LOL!

CanIGetAWhat
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:11 AM
They'll switch back and forth between both matches, but Robby's an American. They'll show most of his match.

ASP0315
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:17 AM
they might show parts of the game ut not full game.

i expect them to them to show most of the mens matches and maybe one womens match.( or may be downtheline21 said sharapova vs safina but i don't think they are going to show sharapova with federer playing at the same time.)

ASP0315
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:18 AM

well said