PDA

View Full Version : If Sharapova were to win The Grand Slam this year...

twight6
Jun 1st, 2008, 01:26 AM
Now, I know, a lot of you are going to say: "not going to happen," or maybe just ":haha:"

But listen for a second. If Maria Sharapova were to win Roland Garros, Wimbledon, and the US Open, and thus complete the Grand Slam for this year, how would you respond?

What I mean is, would you consider this Grand Slam to be not as good as when past players did it?

The surfaces vary more than they used to, so a lot of people say that if you win on Clay, Hard and Grass today you're more of a better all around player than the former Grand Slam champions...

But with today's game, would Sharapova's accomplishment be more amazing or less amazing?

The way I see it is that women's tennis is at a low. I mean, the #1 player in the world BY FAR in not only the rankings but game play (at least last year) just retired, we just saw the only former Roland Garros champion get blown off the court, along with her sister who were considered two of the top favorites. Six of the top 10 players in the world have never won a grand slam, including the #2 and #3 players in the world.... All of these things, to me, say that Sharapova winning wouldn't be as amazing. Granted, it would still be incredible to win the 4 biggest tournaments of the year, but when your competition isn't much, is it really that amazing?

On the other hand, like I said before, the game is advancing so much today; not only the surfaces varying so greatly, but the amount of power that is used and how absolutely physical the game has become. It's tough for a player to be healthy for all 4 grand slams nonetheless win them!

Thoughts? Does anyone care? :lol:

tennisbear7
Jun 1st, 2008, 01:30 AM
It would be an amazing achievement.

But Maria is no Serena.

LudwigDvorak
Jun 1st, 2008, 01:33 AM
It's just a changing time in tennis, that's all. This slam is just perhaps the true start of it.

If Sharapova won four grand slams this year that is pretty fucking impressive, regardless of who she beats. She beat Henin, Jankovic, and Ivanovic in Melbourne. If she wins Paris, she'd have to beat, probably, Safina, Dementieva, Kuznetsova, and Jankovic/Ivanovic.

Even without a slam, plenty of players are really good. Ivanovic and Jankovic will win slams and I'm sure Sveta will get another plus whoever else comes out and wins one. I'm excited about the changes. Elena does better against these younger girls anyway. :devil:

DragonFlame
Jun 1st, 2008, 01:35 AM
It would definetly be an amazing achievement for sure.

BUT, if justine was at this tournament she would have sweeped the floor with all of them. It's not the highest quality claycourt tennis what i'm seeing at RG right now.

Kworb
Jun 1st, 2008, 01:35 AM
I would be extremely impressed and rank her among the top 10 greats of all time.

hingisGOAT
Jun 1st, 2008, 01:38 AM
I've said it before... Maria will no doubt have a sparkling career trophy case, surpassing many if not all of her contemporaries... and she will do this despite being an obviously inferior tennis player to all of them.

Something has to be said for consistency, determination, and weak competition.

gmokb
Jun 1st, 2008, 01:41 AM
I am no fan but should this happen , then I would have to admit that is quite an achivement, few players have able to accomplish such feat, including one of my fave (still time). I don't buy into the argument that she would not be as good as past winners, you can only defeat who is in front of you. Having said this, I hope she loses to Safina.

DragonFlame
Jun 1st, 2008, 01:42 AM
I've said it before... Maria will no doubt have a sparkling career trophy case, surpassing many if not all of her contemporaries... and she will do this despite being an obviously inferior tennis player to all of them.

exactly, maria might end up with more grandslams then justine and serena for example. But can you honestly say she is a better player then them? I really think not.

hacberto
Jun 1st, 2008, 01:53 AM
I don't think she's gonna win Roland Garros or any more major this year if she does I'll be very surprise.

I think her shoulder or calf (sorry,don't know very well) is having problems again, maybe she needs surgery, I don't know.

But anyways I can bet you one million dollars that Sharapova won't win the next slams, so you know I think she's gonna loose in the next round to Dinara. It's sad but I think it'll be great for her so no she can recover and rest.

Like I say. The top players who loose early in Roland Garros have a better shot at Wimbledon, they rest more, they train more, they can study their opponents more, they can fix there game with a lot of time, can train better in grass I mean they have a great shot at Wimbledon. Take for example Venus, she lost in the third round in 2005 and 2007 and went to win Wimbledon. Roland Garros is so difficult to win, I don't know why the bad player are so good on clay it's really strange.

twight6
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:00 AM
exactly, maria might end up with more grandslams then justine and serena for example. But can you honestly say she is a better player then them? I really think not.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. I mean if Maria won the grand slam, you wouldn't automatically say she is better than Justine. I'll always say Justine was a better player unless Maria really ups her career (and there is still time!) I'd also say Venus and Serena were better...

Winning the grand slam would be amazing, but let's face it the seeds today are not the same caliber as they used to be.

When Graf won it, she beat Evert twice, Sabatini twice, NAVRATILOVA... all of whom I'd rank above Ivanovic, Jankovic, Kuznetsova, at this moment in their career and I guarentee I'll be saying the same thing once their careers are over.

Whoever said: "you can only beat who is placed in front of you" has a point, but you have to agree that who you beat largely determines how good the accomplishment truly was?

Andy.
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:05 AM
It would be an amazing achievement but there is a huge amaount of matches to win for that to happen.

kris719
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:09 AM
If she wins RG, she has a shot.

DragonFlame
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:11 AM
Whoever said: "you can only beat who is placed in front of you" has a point, but you have to agree that who you beat largely determines how good the accomplishment truly was?

It's definetly different times in tennis right now. Some have lost form and a lot of great players have retired. The world no1. retiring says a lot.

We can't say anything on maria yet cause she has time to improve but when we look at opponents you can definetly put those statements down... Maria is definetly a topcontender though.. she has beaten serena and justine to win slams but she could never do it on a consistently basis like she could with ivanovic and kuzzie as her opponents..

Hmmm very interesting issue.

And before mariafans start barging in, this isn't anything to discredit maria! Really!

AnomyBC
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:16 AM
It would be slightly less impressive without Henin around, but definitely a huge achievement regardless. It would probably make her at least one of the Top 15 female players of all time and if she followed it up with a few more majors after that then she'd definitely be in the all time Top 10. That's probably not going to happen though. I think she's going to win at least 1 more major this year, maybe even 2, but all three would be incredibly unlikely. Of course, if she somehow manages to win the French, then the possibility of her achieving a Slam would increase substantially.

Dave.
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:20 AM
If she does it you have to put some sort of an asterix on RG with Henin's absence. It'd be a huge achievement to win the grand slam for 2008 that would make her the greatest of her generation (Ivanovic, Jankovic etc.) for the next few years.

Kipling
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:25 AM
BUT, if justine was at this tournament she would have sweeped the floor with all of them.

That's like saying that Laver's GS in '69 was cheapened because Gonzales wasn't at the height of his considerable powers. Or that Sampras' GS record doesn't mean anything because he never had to play Laver or Borg. Or that Federer's achievements are de-valued because he didn't have to play Sampras.

Henin had a fantastic run, but players don't last forever, and certainly aren't at their peak forever. She was blown out by each of her main rivals this year. She lost to Safina on her beloved clay, after saying that she was healthy. Consequently, I think it is equally arguable that she knew she wasn't necessarily the top dog anymore--clay or not--and got out while the getting was good. Her absence from the French makes for a nice legend, great fodder for those who will argue that she would have "indisputably won 10 French Opens" had she kept playing, but you have no reason to believe that is or would have been the case. Pure conjecture.

Whoever wins the French will have earned it. Period.

Jacey
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:26 AM

not really.....you have to also think about who your opponent had to beat to get the chance to face Maria. That's also saying once you reach the finals your opponent pretty much had a cake walk, & in my opinion that can't happen on both sides of the draw, if it did, then I wouldn't call it a Grand Slam. Either way, winning all slams is truly an accomplishment, if it wasn't we would see new faces winning the slams.

I hope I made sense :confused:

DragonFlame
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:30 AM
It would be slightly less impressive without Henin around, but definitely a huge achievement regardless. It would probably make her at least one of the Top 15 female players of all time and if she followed it up with a few more majors after that then she'd definitely be in the all time Top 10. That's probably not going to happen though. I think she's going to win at least 1 more major this year, maybe even 2, but all three would be incredibly unlikely. Of course, if she somehow manages to win the French, then the possibility of her achieving a Slam would increase substantially.

yes but the question is: If she wins more grandslams then justine and serena but against worser competition would she be a better player?

Jeff
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:35 AM
If she wins it, she wins it, or whoever else wins it. You can't say that the winner won because others didn't play their best...everyone played (is playing) the same event and had (has) the same chance to win. If favoring players don't play well, then well that is disappointing and makes the event less exciting, but that is their fault and not the winner's. It probably ruins the glory in the eyes of many viewers, but it's still a win all the same. And, Henin's retirement should not put an astrix next to the victor's accomplishment; Henin retired on her own doing. She is no longer on the tour , and therefore is no longer a part of the tour, so saying that she would have won if she played is useless. It could be true, differently, that Henin thought she wasn't playing well enough (or focused) enough and could have crashed early at Roland Garros...but we don't know...she retired and is not playing.

As far as Sharapova and achieving the Grand Slam, definitely for anyone that would be a huge accomplishment no matter what. Still, she is only into the fourth round. I could see this being discussed after she won this tournament already, but she still has four matches to win.

tommyk75
Jun 1st, 2008, 03:24 AM
Yeah that's what I'm saying. I mean if Maria won the grand slam, you wouldn't automatically say she is better than Justine. I'll always say Justine was a better player unless Maria really ups her career (and there is still time!) I'd also say Venus and Serena were better...

Winning the grand slam would be amazing, but let's face it the seeds today are not the same caliber as they used to be.

When Graf won it, she beat Evert twice, Sabatini twice, NAVRATILOVA... all of whom I'd rank above Ivanovic, Jankovic, Kuznetsova, at this moment in their career and I guarentee I'll be saying the same thing once their careers are over.

Minor detail, but Steffi did not beat Chris Evert twice on her way to the G.Slam. She beat her at the Aussie Open final, and then they were supposed to play at the US Open semis, but Chris withdrew because she was sick. Okay, feel free to carry on.with this way-too-premature thread.

mal
Jun 1st, 2008, 03:26 AM
If she wins it, she wins it, or whoever else wins it. You can't say that the winner won because others didn't play their best...

As far as Sharapova and achieving the Grand Slam, definitely for anyone that would be a huge accomplishment no matter what. Still, she is only into the fourth round. I could see this being discussed after she won this tournament already, but she still has four matches to win.

Huge accomplishment or not, she can win it and knows it, but Maria needs motivation from her coaches, and relies on herself, which hasn't been a problem lately, but may be if she wants to win badly, tries, and fails. There always has to be a physical reason; I was injured, too inexperienced, didn't have the skills, and just wasn't there on the day and so on. She has never felt what it is to be 21 before, and wants everything now.
Which is why I ask what will happen if she is caught napping and doesn't get into the final, or gets it but fails to capitalize on the opportunity. All goals lose their glisten once they have been achieved, unless she is simply going to try to set a record.
I say she should pace herself, and try to retain No1 status by acting, sorry playing strategically, rather than going out and trying to win every title in the shortest possible time. :zzz:

drgray
Jun 1st, 2008, 04:50 AM
Sharapova won't have a calendar slam, but she will get the career slam. And yes, she is just as good. Her form at the AO anyone? She beat your beloved number 1... easily. But I don't think she'll win RG until 2010...

tonybotz
Jun 1st, 2008, 05:11 AM
it will be huge, but the competition is so weak today. its embarrassing.

darrinbaker00
Jun 1st, 2008, 05:13 AM
Don Budge, Maureen Connolly, Rod Laver (twice), Margaret Court, Steffi Graf. THAT'S IT. Not Bill Tilden, not Helen Wills Moody, not Suzanne Lenglen, not Bjorn Borg, not Jimmy Connors, not Pete Sampras, not Andre Agassi, not Billie Jean King, not Chris Evert, not Martina Navratilova, not Monica Seles, not ANYONE besides those five. That alone makes the feat impressive, regardless of who you beat or what surface you beat them on. Next topic, please.

faboozadoo15
Jun 1st, 2008, 05:37 AM
If she does it you have to put some sort of an asterix on RG with Henin's absence. It'd be a huge achievement to win the grand slam for 2008 that would make her the greatest of her generation (Ivanovic, Jankovic etc.) for the next few years.

I wonder if you'd put an asterisk next to it if Ivanovic won.

It's so silly. Henin isn't the same player this year. And Maria bagelled her the last time they played, and that was ina major.

Sharapowerr
Jun 1st, 2008, 05:42 AM
What s this all about the competition thing ... can you blame maria that the WS have both lost in the third rounds ...? and i don t think the competition is worser rhen let s say 10 yrs ago Martina Hingis won i think 3 GS in 1997.. but at her comeback she didn t do well at all.. Maria won the last 4 meetings against Clijsters , which was a solid player and could have won more GS... Maria, she won this year form Henin and she played amazingly at the 2007 YEC .. after a terrible season, the problem is if you not confident the chances of winning are a lot lower.. Maria never trained on Gravel (clay) as a kid neither the WS they have a more hardcourt grass game.. the up and coming young girls have also chances on clay.. when the top players can t find their form , And i think the competition is thougher then let s say 15-20 yrs ago female tennis wasn t that populair there was a big clove between the top 5 and the top 20 now it s all closer now.. especially at gravel .. it s eaven more closer cause like i said before the maybe not so talented girls have good results on clay.. For example Maria beat Caroline Wozniacki in Doha 6-1 6-0 and on gravel she beat her with 7-5 6-4 .. At the AO she beat Dementieva 6-2 6-0 i don t think she would get that result on clay .. About the WS i don t think Serena would ve lost in the 3 th round from Srebotnik on hardcourt/grass or carpet and Venus also would win from Penetta on other surfaces.. Again I think the competition is closer then 10 - 20 yrs ago , would Graff have win 22 GS if she played the last 10 yrs no.. Martina Hingis also ... she would n t had that great results if she played the last 5 yrs... Evolution of the Female tennis...

Serenita
Jun 1st, 2008, 06:00 AM
Dream on dream away! damn i know this isn't going to fall well with some people but you have to be a little realistic!
Sharapova aint gonna win no Slam! how long is it being before a player did win GS let see ...uhm i think it was Steffi. And noway in hell you can tell me that Sharapova has that potential. yes she can play great tennis and yes the crowds loves her. but to say 2008 she will win a GS is just GRAZY..

1 no Fucking plan B
2 She's not an athelete (steffi in her day's was an athlete)
3 has the power but not the touch.
4 HATES GRAVEL.
The girl is just not living up to the hype " yeah yeah 3 GS"
I remember Myskina winning one! and what's that croatian girl's name or whatever ...she also won the french...
hingis did it better, serena did it better, Davenport did it better...

Shimizu Amon
Jun 1st, 2008, 06:04 AM
It would be amazing if Maria would become the 2nd player in the open Era to win all the GS titles. And it would be a hell of accomplishments. Just look at who she had to beat to get the past three titles. And of course who she'll need to beat to even get to the final from this years FO. But it's a very long way to go and even though I believe she has a shot she first needs to win tomorrows match against Safina.

Jacey
Jun 1st, 2008, 06:25 AM
Dream on dream away! damn i know this isn't going to fall well with some people but you have to be a little realistic!
Sharapova aint gonna win no Slam! how long is it being before a player did win GS let see ...uhm i think it was Steffi. And noway in hell you can tell me that Sharapova has that potential. yes she can play great tennis and yes the crowds loves her. but to say 2008 she will win a GS is just GRAZY..
1 no Fucking plan B
4 HATES GRAVEL.
I remember Myskina winning one! and what's that croatian girl's name or whatever ...she also won the french...

:confused: didn't she win the AO this year, isn't that a grandslam? yeah & lets not forget she is just 21....& still wanting to improve her game. she has said that's whats driving her to play tennis...knowing that she still needs to improve & get better. For her to say that with 3 GS titles while others have not even achived 1GS shows her determination...the same determination that drives the williams sister to be the best & keep coming back to play.

kwilliams
Jun 1st, 2008, 06:31 AM
I think it's great when players win grand slams by beating other grand slam champs. So Sharapova's win in Melbourne was great solely because she beat JH. If she had beaten Chakvetadze, Jankovic and Ivanovic instead of Henin, Jankovic and Ivanovic it would have been a completely different story. Putting JH in the mix makes the wins over JJ and AI look as impressive as they were. Putting A-Chak in the mix makes the wins over JJ and AI look really good but not great. Also if Sharapova hadn't have won all those matches in straight sets it wouldn't have been as impressive either, more dramatic but less impressive.

I also think it is desirable to beat a GS champ in the final. Look at how underwhelming recent RG finals have been. We knew JH would win each time not just because of her pedigree but also because of her opponents. Mary Pierce was past her prime, past her GS best. Kuznetsova was only a 1 time GS winner and in only her GS final. Ivanovic was in her debut final. It was a similar story at last year's USO and this year's AO. In Australia there was some hope for AI but not a lot. I know I've oversimplified this issue but there is some truth to it.

So if Sharapova wins this RG she better at least hopes that she beats Kuznetsova, a slam champ and JJ or AI, the inform clay players. Otherwise her win will well and truly have been a cakewalk. Even so the run will only be impressive because it was on clay which is not her favourite surface. It won't exactly be the most amazing of tournaments runs anyway.

If a debutant wins this year's RG it will automatically seem better. Obviously because they are a debutant but also because no matter what half of the draw they are in they will have to take out two (hopefully at least two) of the following: Sharapova, Kuznetsova, Jankovic and/or Ivanovic. The winner is likely one of these four players and hopefully they will beat two of the others. If it is another player maybe they will beat three of the following. Hopefully the player to win RG will do so by beating a Serb and a former GS winner (Sharapova over Kuznetsova merely because of her pedigree). I want the winner to take out the big names.

So in any extremely round about way my answer to the OP is no. Sharapova's win won't be as impressive to me because of the players remaining in the field. Yes, they are the players to beat next week because they are the best players at the moment, the ones who have remained in the draw but real classic GS wins are so much better when they are an uphill struggle, when they are high quality, dramatic and against other GS champions. The one thing that will make it impressive is that it is a GS win on clay (and that she will likely have beaten two top 5 players) but it will have come a little too easy for my tastes. I like wins that have been gritted out.

However in a couple of years time none of the above will really matter, the fact will be that she did it and she will be remembered for it. I do think that Sharapova has a really good shot at it to, mostly because I don't rate the opposition very highly. For me to rate them they will have to beat her, the only multiple GS winner in the draw.

kwilliams
Jun 1st, 2008, 06:36 AM
I wonder if you'd put an asterisk next to it if Ivanovic won.

It's so silly. Henin isn't the same player this year. And Maria bagelled her the last time they played, and that was ina major.

Henin probably wouldn't have won it this year. She would have done okay but she probably wouldn't have won it.

morningglory
Jun 1st, 2008, 06:43 AM
IF and that's a GINORMOUS IF...
Then yeah... I'd probably rank her right along with Serena, the only other active player to have done so.

faboozadoo15
Jun 1st, 2008, 06:43 AM
Henin probably wouldn't have won it this year. She would have done okay but she probably wouldn't have won it.

We'll never know.

But why put an asterisk next to a major? Pete Sampras went out on top and didn't try to defend his US Open. Is there an asterisk next to Mary's RG title because Steffi wasn't there?

faboozadoo15
Jun 1st, 2008, 06:44 AM
ZOMG, what if she wins the Olympics too :scared:

bellascarlett
Jun 1st, 2008, 06:53 AM
:unsure: She still has a long fight ahead of her. A little premature.

Serenita
Jun 1st, 2008, 06:59 AM
:confused: didn't she win the AO this year, isn't that a grandslam? yeah & lets not forget she is just 21....& still wanting to improve her game. she has said that's whats driving her to play tennis...knowing that she still needs to improve & get better. For her to say that with 3 GS titles while others have not even achived 1GS shows her determination...the same determination that drives the williams sister to be the best & keep coming back to play.

THE SLAM smarty...you know winning all slams in 1 year.:wavey:
yeah Hingis was ...how old when she her first slam ..uhmm 16/15..yeah and hingis had to improve.

So what you actually are saying becoz pova is just 21 she can win the slam! my friend it just doenst work that way. yes you have one slam wonders, like Myskina,and that other girls name.(damn she won FO against hingis)

what you need in tennis these day's is an allround grounded game; which means you can adapt to conditions. (player's, styles,surfaces) yes pova can hit the ball hard, but can she think what to do when only hitting ball hard is not enough? No she can't.
can she change her playing style? i've seen her change her serve which is not a good example at the moment.
And believe me i'm not hating on the girl. it's just realistic.

If there is someone who can win a slam ....... damn

darrinbaker00
Jun 1st, 2008, 06:59 AM
ZOMG, what if she wins the Olympics too :scared:
Phil Knight and Tony Godsick would leave their respective wives and fight over Maria, that's what. ;)

Mikey B
Jun 1st, 2008, 08:57 AM
let her win the career slam first... there's still A LOT of tennis to be played next week!!

young_gunner913
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:04 AM
I think if she could manage to win Roland Garros and in my eyes, that's a long shot getting past Safina, Sveta, and either Jelena or Ana, she wont win Wimbledon or the U.S Open. I think Venus and Serena are going to give their all at Wimbledon and are going to fight tooth and nail for one of them to be in the finals, if not both of them, if possible. And I just think Sharapova won't really be as much of a threat at the U.S Open as she was earlier this year.

Matt01
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:27 AM

You seem to know a lot of things. You also claim in your other post that you knew that Justine beat Pierce and Kuzzie at their RG finals.

Advice: Get off your high horse :p

Dodoboy.
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:58 AM
IMO if she wins RG, she could definitely take the other two on her strongest surfaces.

Dodoboy.
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:58 AM

:worship:

starin
Jun 1st, 2008, 11:00 AM
if she wins the golden slam she'll be above Serena and Henin for sure. Doesn't matter that Henin retire and Serena's far from her best and brain farting at the slams. u can only play the competition you have.

serenus_2k8
Jun 1st, 2008, 11:03 AM
Maria doesnt deserve to win Roland Garros, yet alone The Grand Slam!

Calm down people !!!

Marco Fernandes
Jun 1st, 2008, 11:17 AM

Yes .

The better player isn't the one who has the most beautiful game . It's the one who can beat all the top players and even playing like crap still wins matches...

Can Maria be considered a better player than Justine?
Not right now, considering the BIG difference between boht's career , we can't say Maria is the better player , but the truth is that Maria has beaten Justine when she was playing good tennis. This way, if Maria wins more grand slams than Henin, she will obviously prove she's a better player and people could not set up this "weak competition" excuse cause we all know that's not true. :rolleyes:

Talking about Serena, I don't think so... Serena has trashed Maria in some matches. Right now , i think Serena is the better player, although Maria is the one who remains in the tournaments. The main reason why i consider Serena better than Maria it's because of their head to head... But we'll wait and see how this goes.

goldenlox
Jun 1st, 2008, 11:19 AM
She is still a long way away. The next 4 matches are all tougher than any of the 1st 3.
If she wins this title, it would be interesting to see how she handles the pressure at Wimbledon.
But this tournament is still just eliminating noncontenders at this time

Marco Fernandes
Jun 1st, 2008, 11:22 AM
THE SLAM smarty...you know winning all slams in 1 year.:wavey:
yeah Hingis was ...how old when she her first slam ..uhmm 16/15..yeah and hingis had to improve.

So what you actually are saying becoz pova is just 21 she can win the slam! my friend it just doenst work that way. yes you have one slam wonders, like Myskina,and that other girls name.(damn she won FO against hingis)

what you need in tennis these day's is an allround grounded game; which means you can adapt to conditions. (player's, styles,surfaces) yes pova can hit the ball hard, but can she think what to do when only hitting ball hard is not enough? No she can't.
can she change her playing style? i've seen her change her serve which is not a good example at the moment.
And believe me i'm not hating on the girl. it's just realistic.

If there is someone who can win a slam ....... damn

hahaha , you really made me laugh... Serena can do that ? Ivanovic can do it ? :rolleyes:

kwilliams
Jun 1st, 2008, 11:45 AM
You seem to know a lot of things. You also claim in your other post that you knew that Justine beat Pierce and Kuzzie at their RG finals.

Advice: Get off your high horse :p

Yeah, I know tonnes! I said JH probably wouldn't have won RG and it's really not that bad an indictment. I wouldn't think for a second that she couldn't have won it.

Dan23
Jun 1st, 2008, 12:18 PM

1 no Fucking plan B
4 HATES GRAVEL.
Plan B nonsense again :yawn: your posts in here have been ridiculous.
She might have skipped B but she was up to about W or X by the end of the 1R match.