PDA

View Full Version : S1 Week 20, LA, USA, Tier II

Pages : [1] 2

champion88
May 31st, 2008, 08:36 PM
LA TIER II

http://www.iiclosangeles.esteri.it/NR/rdonlyres/C83C4FE1-D329-4BED-A69D-AFBA73ECE650/2519/losangeles2.jpg

Welcome to Los Angeles, California for this week's stop. Last week saw Jelena Jankovic crowned as champion, beating Cibulkova in the final. Can she continue her streak here? The top players seem to be struggling with all the new competition on tour. Can they reaffirm their positions this week? Let's check out the draws...

Qualifying:

1. Radwanska Vs. Kuznetsova
2. Paszek Vs. Myskina
3. Muller Vs. Hantuchova
4. Bremond Vs. Petrova
5. Mattek Vs. Cornet
6. (WC) Kvitova Vs. Kirilenko
7. (PC) Medina Garrigues Vs. Benesova
8. (WC) Keothavong Vs. (PC) Schiavone
9. (PC) Zvonareva Vs. (PC) Sugiyama

Main Draw:

(1) Dementieva Vs. Moore
Safina Vs. Q1
Golovin Vs. Davenport
Sharapova Vs. (5) Cibulkova
(7) Ivanovic Vs. Q2
Schnyder Vs. Dechy
Capriati Vs. Q3
Q4 Vs. (3) Dulko

(4) Olaru Vs. Q5
Hingis Vs. Salerni
Jankovic Vs. Wozniacki
V.Williams Vs. (8) S.Williams
(6) Peer Vs. Q6
Q7 Vs. Q8
Domachowska Vs. Q9
Safarova Vs. (2) Vaidisova

POINTS DUE MONDAY 12PM

Dave.
May 31st, 2008, 08:39 PM
Golovins going down :armed:

Sean.
May 31st, 2008, 10:57 PM
LA Mode

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc219/5e4n/indexcopy.gif

"I have been here a week now, I have to say it is one of the most amazing cities in the world. There is so much wealth here it is incredible. And along with wealth comes shops - prada, versace and gucci to name a few - even if I can't afford any of it it's fun to just walk atound and look. If I win this tornament I've promised myself a new necklace. Needless to say my hopes aren't high"

"Hard courts aren't my best surface but I've had a week to aclimatise after my QF loss in Stanford. I have decided to really switch up my style of play, and am taking a big risk with my tactics. But i've come to realise that the safe and boring people don't achieve much, after my beat down at the hands of Kirilenko it was definately time for change. On the bright side I didn't choke"

"I am not happy with my draw, but what can I do about it? To even qualify for the MD I have to get passed Mattek, a new face on the tour and I don't know what she will bring. If I manage to battle myself through that match I will face World #4 Olaru, in the passed two weeks I have beaten the World #1 and 3, to make it a hat-trick is almost too much too ask. I dare not even look beyond that. If somehow pigs should fly and I slip passed Mattek and Olaru, the player I most fear playing could await. Miss Wozniaki is definately the tours new 'it' girl, at the moment while i have no confidence in my game I would rather she was as far away as posible."

"Good luck to everyone, especially the 'Awesome Foursome' and Kirilenko, who unfortunately is on my side of the draw. Peace out."

patch.
May 31st, 2008, 10:59 PM
Great, most likely Cornet in R1 :sad: The great draws continue :p

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:18 AM
Players who must send points to compete in LA:-

Venus
Sharapova
Muller
Petrova
Hantuchova

Dave.
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:39 AM
Los Angeles H2H

Qualifying

(PC) Anabel Medina-Garrigues vs Iveta Benesova- Benesova leads 1-0
(S1 Wimbledon R64) Benesova 3-6 7-5 6-3

First Meetings

Radwanska Vs. Kuznetsova
Paszek Vs. Myskina
Muller Vs. Hantuchova
Bremond Vs. Petrova
Mattek Vs. Cornet
(WC) Keothavong Vs. (PC) Schiavone
(PC) Zvonareva Vs. (PC) Sugiyama

Main Draw- 1st Round

(1) Elena Dementieva vs Jessica Moore- Dementieva leads 1-0
(S1 Wimbledon R16) Dementieva 6-0 0-6 9-7

Tatiana Golovin vs Lindsay Davenport- Golovin leads 1-0 :o
(S1 Dubai R16) Golovin 6-0 2-6 6-3

Maria Sharapova vs (5) Dominika Cibulkova- Cibulkova leads 2-1
(S1 Charleston QF) Sharapova 0-6 6-2 6-1
(S1 Strasbourg R16) Cibulkova 6-0 0-6 6-3
(S1 French Open R16) Cibulkova 6-0 0-6 6-1

Patty Schnyder vs Nathalie Dechy- Dechy leads 1-0
(S1 Indian Wells R16) Dechy 0-6 6-3 6-0

Martina Hingis vs Ma-Emilia Salerni- Salerni leads 1-0
(S1 Fed Cup) Salerni 0-6 6-4 7-5

(6) Shahar Peer vs Maria Kirilenko- Peer leads 2-0
(S1 Doha Final) Peer 6-3 6-2
(S1 Dubai R16) Peer 6-3 6-2

Lucie Safarova vs (2) Nicole Vaidisova- Vaidisova leads 2-0
(S1 French Open SF) Vaidisova 6-3 0-6 6-3
(S1 Birmingham R16) Vaidisova 6-3 0-6 6-3

First Meetings

Jankovic vs Wozniacki
V Williams vs (8) S Williams :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Uranium
Jun 1st, 2008, 03:01 AM
I don't wanna keep qualifying:lol:

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 03:04 AM
Facing Vee :scared:

dulkogii
Jun 1st, 2008, 03:17 AM
Good luck pitu!

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 03:26 AM
Serena and PCDs release their new single

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn163/Points_WTA/PCDReena.jpg?t=1212286674

Serena Williams struggles with her tennis these last weeks, but there's a reason to it : she's just kinda losing her passion for tennis slowly but surely...

Serena has a new career, she's now a trained singer and a dancer, she's performing really hard with her Dolls to get to the top of the music business.

The hot girls group, The Pussycat Dolls, will drop their second album on August 1st, but this will be the first one with Reena on it.

Serena was excited about it when we spoke to her, she said "I'm training hard to learn the complicated dance moves and songs lyrics, but it's going well, I'm anxious for the album to go out."

The PCDs just drop their new single, When I Grow Up, with Nicole Scherzinger singing mainly alone during the whole song, Serena said about it, "Well, there's no issue about it between the girls, she sings more, that's it."

When Serena was asked if she was kinda letting down tennis for this new career she said, "Well.... I can have other interests than tennis..." Would it soon be the end of Serena's career... I doubt it, she has too much talent to go away like this...

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 03:28 AM
Wozniacki in second round :o

Shafanovic.
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:07 PM
Sharapova promises she will be more commited to the game as she wants the YEC!

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:50 PM
Sharapova promises she will be more commited to the game as she wants the YEC!

:yeah:

I feel you could be Top 8 already if you sent points more often before :p

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 08:55 PM
Favoritism

http://www.etonline.com/photo/2008/03/43485/400_swilliams_080310_sshugerman_79699493.jpg

Two weeks ago at Wimbledon, Serena Williams was harshly attacked by the Tour Director Chris Smith after she said he rigged the draw against her, well it didn't stop Serena making new accusations against him today.

In a short press conference, Serena Williams compared Caroline Wozniacki to the Maria Sharapova of the WTA, she said "Maria was the favorite player of Larry Scott when she was on WTA, so she always had kind draw, same thing on OWTT for Caroline Wozniacki and Chris Smith."

But Serena Williams wanted to be clear, she doesn't blame Caroline Wozniacki at all, only Chris Smith, she said "I'm not mad at her, she didn't choose to be the target of Smith's favoritism."

Queen Ree said Wozniacki has strangely had very kind draw in her three first tournaments, she said "At Wimbledon she was in the bottom part which was very weak. Last week she was in Olaru and Peer quarter's nothing mean to them but their not so great these last weeks. This week she's in my quarter and I know I'm not on a hot streak."

Serena ended her press conference like this: "Smith should try to bring on something new so he can conquer back the interest of all players, if he doesn't find anyways to then he's not good enough to be the tour director and he just has to quit."

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:03 PM
:devil:

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:09 PM
"FINAL WARNING SERENA"

http://hello.typepad.com/hello/images/serena.jpg

Serena Williams continued her scathing attack on Tour Director Chris Smith today, accusing him of showing favouritism to Wimbledon champion Caroline Wozniacki, and fixing draws.

News soon reached the OWTT Boss.

He commented:- "This new accusation is preposterous. I have no favourites on tour - I admire every single player who fights for that title week in week out. The draws are not rigged - it is impossible. They are done publicly, with the players choosing the names out of the hat."

"She should spend as much time training as she does complaining, and she may actually begin to get some decnt results again, rather than concentrating all her efforts on bitching, McDonalds and making a fool of herself with the Pussycat Dolls. Good friend Nicole said she only let her train with them so they could laugh at her! They wouldn't even let her on the record cover for the new single!"

"Serena cannot blame the draw this week on anybody, as it was her herself that picked out Wozniacki's name in the match adjacent to hers. No doubt she will make up a false story about how it was her imaginary friend Jerena Williams rather than her! But, I warn Serena, if she continues her slanderous campaign, the tour will be forced to bring legal action. You have been warned!"

http://www.diamondtraining.org.uk/images/angryman.gif

young_gunner913
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:10 PM
I think there's too many qualifying matches. 8 Q's in the draw? :eek:

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:12 PM
I think there's too many qualifying matches. 8 Q's in the draw? :eek:

How else can I do it with 40 players lol! :p

It is exactly the same as me putting the lower ranked players in R64 and giving the top players Byes, just put it as "Qualifying" rather than "R64"

patch.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:14 PM
champion88 :bigclap::devil:
Serena :nerner:

Sean.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:18 PM

"Some of you may know my father is a doctor. In tournaments you often have to wait a lot before your match; in this time I like to read. The human mind has always facinated me so I often borrow some of my fathers medical books. When reading today I came across a most interesting mental condition. People who suffer from this condition display some alarming, facinating and amusing traits and it is most commonly found in people of lesser inteligence and those who lack any significant skill in anything at all. It's Latin name is Completus-Cluelessess-Syndromess"

"Some of the common symptoms of this affliction include, seeking to blame people for everything and anything. The way I understand it is that the sufferer believes they find plots and schemes against them and that everyone, particularly those in positions of authority, is out to damage their chances in life or in their carreer. This is because they are unable to accept blame for their own lack of talent. Other classic symtoms include an addiction to food, an inability to shut-up, a tendancy for bitchyness, and believing they have a twin double"

"Perhaps one of the most odd traits, I found, was a liking to believe themself royalty, I didn't really understand that but that is what the book said. It must be horrible to suffer from such a thing. I wouldn't know, I imagine people afflicted with this default may try to alert people to their illness by seeking to drag attention onto themselves. Unfortunately this condition is not treatable, but there is a new center set up by Dr Frankinstein to house and care for these poor individuals (patient saftely is not guaranteed), so my fans I implore you that, should you feel anyone you encounter suffers from this rare condition, notify the authorities immediately"

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:20 PM
Alize :spit:

patch.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:20 PM
:spit:
post of the day week!
*goodreps*
:haha::haha:

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:26 PM
Remember points due tomorrow @ 12pm - not many new ones yet :(

Sean.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:32 PM
You know picking up on something Fretchap says, it might to cool to have a sheduling aspect on the tour. Where you are limited to the amount of tornaments you can play - so you don't always play the same people?

You could then have to qualify if you were too low ranked to enter the MD. If you were ranked high you'd have manditory events and couldn't play tier III. Or something like that.

It may mean having more than 1 tornament going on at the same time though, so people don't get bored.

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:33 PM
Legal Actions : My A*s

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0eWS50mcw4fJb/610x.jpg

This morning, Serena Williams spoke the truth and told the whole world, once again that Chris Smith is a kind of Larry Scott, not improved, newest version. Chris Smith answered to her some bullshit plus added he and the tour would soon be forced to bring legal actions against her if she kept telling things that embarrases him.

Serena Williams went on the public place once again to tell what she thought about it: "I'm so scared! (Laughter) Miss Smith wouldn't have the guts to do this, if he decides to bring me in court, he knows I'm gonna leave the tour, he's gonna lose one of the best player ever and he would lose too much free publicity, he is not serious, no doubt."

He also said he was friend with Nicole Scherzinger, Serena said about it "Come On! He could have found something better, I'm Nic's best friend, she's everything to me, like a second sister, I know she wouldn't have told anything Smith said she said, he made everything up. I'm not on the cover of the new single cause I was training too hard for Stanford tourney and forgot about the photoshoot."

Serena was also asked to talk about Alizé Cornet newest attack, sayin' Serena was mentally disordered, Ree said "This girl needs attention, all the spotlights are on me on OWTT, she tries to be associated with me so media can be interested to talk to her a bit. I don't know who did this interview about the mental disorders but it must have been boring!"

Dave.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:33 PM
OMG :spit: Serena, Chris and Alize :rolls:

Queen Ree :rocker2:

Lindsay would also like to add her disgust at not being seeded for these tournaments. :mad:

*Joey*
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:34 PM
Used my late points from previous week. :help: :p

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:35 PM
So why you not on the cover for the new single? :p

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:36 PM
OMG :spit: Serena, Chris and Alize :rolls:

Queen Ree :rocker2:

Lindsay would also like to add her disgust at not being seeded for these tournaments. :mad:

Well you only have yourself to be disgusted with :p

Sean.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:37 PM
Serena was also asked to talk about Alizť Cornet newest attack, sayin' Serena was mentally disordered, Ree said "This girl needs attention, all the spotlights are on me on OWTT, she tries to be associated with me so media can be interested to talk to her a bit. I don't know who did this interview about the mental disorders but it must have been boring!"

Did Cornet actually mention Serena anywhere? I think someones a bit guilty...

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:37 PM
So why you not on the cover for the new single? :p

"I'm not on the cover of the new single cause I was training too hard for Staifnord tourney and forgot about the photoshoot."

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:38 PM
"I'm not on the cover of the new single cause I was training too hard for Staifnord tourney and forgot about the photoshoot."

Training so hard that Kirilenko kicked your ass 6-0 6-2 :lol:

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:39 PM
Did Cornet actually mention Serena anywhere? I think someones a bit guilty...

Serena : "I didn't need name to understand you were talking about me, I'm samrt enough to understand."

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:40 PM
Training so hard that Kirilenko kicked your ass 6-0 6-2 :lol:

Do you want me to makea n article about "Ball-bashing on OWTT" :p

Sean.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:40 PM
Hey as there are so many people online now could be do some matches?

*Joey*
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:42 PM
Don't make lower tiers. we are not enough players.

Personnally, I think you should give byes to seed 1-2-3-4.
So, there is 24 places left for others.

20 direct entry and,
4 qualifiers.

???

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:43 PM
Hey as there are so many people online now could be do some matches?

I can't - not fair to do before deadline

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:43 PM

20 direct entry and,
4 qualifiers.

???

We have 40 players though - that would mean 2 qualifying rounds, which isn't fair really.

Sean.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:44 PM

20 direct entry and,
4 qualifiers.

???

Easy for you to say, you beat everyone anyway!

patch.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:47 PM
My Idea:

28 Direct Entries - Top 26 and 2 WC (WC based on if they tournament is in the players country of if they had a good last tournament)

4 Qualifiers - With 12 players in qualies you would have three rounds with the top 4 ranked players in qualy getting a bye in QR1

hope that makes sense :unsure:

*Joey*
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:47 PM
Easy for you to say, you beat everyone anyway!

:ras:

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:48 PM
From Serena : "You can do as much qualy round as you want, I don't care if there are 20 rounds, if you don't want to be in them than just be a better player." :p

Dave.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:49 PM
I like it how it is. :shrug: As long as people send points and join in the media fun (:devil:) you can't get bored.

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:51 PM
I will keep it as it is for the remainder of the season, and then review and open to uggestions :)

Dave.
Well you only have yourself to be disgusted with :p

:sobbing: :o

Still, Lindsay finds it hard to believe that a 2-time titlist can be unseeded. Maybe the ranking system should be changed. :angel:

Sean.
You could also have surface preference too, so if clay was your favourite surface you could have either:

choose between:
2 #39s and 0 #1s (points)
or win all CTs

but if it was your least favourite

choose between:

2 #1s and no #39s
or loose all CT

champion88
plus with 40 players, you are not that likely to have to keep laying the same people.

If did 3 rounds of qualifying, it is more likely that people will have to keep playing eachother.

Dave.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:54 PM
You could also have surface preference too, so if clay was your favourite surface you could have either:

choose between:
2 #39s and 0 #1s (points)
or win all CTs

but if it was your least favourite

choose between:

2 #1s and no #39s
or loose all CT

One of the reasons that this is my favourite (and only) game I play is because there are no surfaces :lol: It just makes it more of an ordeal to send points and I never do well even on my favourite surfaces :lol:

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:54 PM
plus with 40 players, you are not that likely to have to keep laying the same people.

If did 3 rounds of qualifying, it is more likely that people will have to keep playing eachother.

Serena: "Well we often play the same persons in MD, ie me and Dechy, but it's maybe an exception as Miss Smith was rigging the draw against me, while I was NOT there."

Sean.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:55 PM
One of the reasons that this is my favourite (and only) game I play is because there are no surfaces :lol: It just makes it more of an ordeal to send points and I never do well even on my favourite surfaces :lol:

Ya understood, each to their own. I really like the game as it is, very funny, and the results are fast.

:worship: Chris

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:55 PM
I also just wouldn't like the surfaces thing, points are simple and easy to send present and I like it this way.

champion88
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:57 PM
Yeh I wouldn't intorduce surfaces - would be too complicated with this kind of system.

Was it Jerena again that was at the draw ceremony then? :ras:

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:57 PM
Yeh I wouldn't intorduce surfaces - would be too complicated with this kind of system.

Was it Jerena again that was at the draw ceremony then? :ras:

I can't believe you found a way to identify her, her and Ree are so looking alike!

Sean.
Jun 1st, 2008, 09:59 PM
I can't believe you found a way to identify her, her and Ree are so looking alike!

Apart from the fact Jerena is attractive

Fretchap
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:01 PM
Apart from the fact Jerena is attractive

They are almost identical, if Jee is attractive than Ree is :drool:

Shafanovic.
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:01 PM
I have a suggestion!! Let's see the results.

Sean.
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:04 PM
I have a suggestion!! Let's see the results.

Can't some stupid people haven't sent points:ras:

Shafanovic.
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:08 PM
My Idea:

28 Direct Entries - Top 26 and 2 WC (WC based on if they tournament is in the players country of if they had a good last tournament)

4 Qualifiers - With 12 players in qualies you would have three rounds with the top 4 ranked players in qualy getting a bye in QR1

hope that makes sense :unsure:

I AGREE 100%!!!
But isn't it 2 rounds of qualifying. after first round, 12 becomes 8 and then 8 becomes 4. That's two :p

Slutati
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:10 PM
Can't some stupid people haven't sent points:ras:
Hey, don't call me stupid:rolleyes::armed:

Shafanovic.
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:10 PM
Stupid monkeys =_="

Uranium
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:12 PM
I can't - not fair to do before deadline

i sent new points and play a PC i believe so can you do mine:angel:

young_gunner913
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:17 PM

People who suffer from this condition display some alarming, facinating and amusing traits and it is most commonly found in people of lesser inteligence and those who lack any significant skill in anything at all. It's Latin name is Completus-Cluelessess-Syndromess"

You would think since Alize "loves" reading, she'd be a good speller. :o

Intelligence. :p

Don't worry, Shahar and the rest of the girls will throw in a couple bucks to buy Alize a dictionary. ;)

Sean.
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:24 PM
You would think since Alize "loves" reading, she'd be a good speller. :o

Intelligence. :p

Don't worry, Shahar and the rest of the girls will throw in a couple bucks to buy Alize a dictionary. ;)

:ras: It wasn't Alize who wrote it, it was the reporter. So there:angel:

young_gunner913
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:27 PM
:ras: It wasn't Alize who wrote it, it was the reporter. So there:angel:

Well then Alize needs to use some of her earnings to send her press to English 101. ;):p

*Joey*
Jun 1st, 2008, 11:39 PM
Wozniacki hopes to carry her form

Last week, Caroline Wozniacki, lost in semifinal to Dominika Cibulkova in a three sets match 6-7, 6-0 and 0-6. Before this loss, the newcomer was unbeaten on Tour. She won her first tournament at Wimbledon, won her first Fed Cup match and finally, she reached the semifinal stage last week in Stanford. With all those matches, Caroline has a 10-1 win-loss record.
ďWell, the match against Cibulkova was really weird. Unfortunately for me, I failed to win the tiebreak in the first set and thatís why I loss. In the third set, Dominika was playing so well while I was really tired. But all credits to the Slovak girl, she has been able to comeback from a 6-0 in the second set. Thatís really impressive. For sure, I am happy with my week and I am looking forward to improve my game. I donít want to loose a set 6-0 anymore, thatís embarrassing.Ē says Caroline.
Now playing in the tournament of Los Angeles, Caroline will have to face the winner of last week, Jelena Jankovic and thereís a possible match-up against Serena Williams in the second round.
ďThis is a really tough draw. I donít know why so players are complaining about my draw, but I think thatís one of the hardest someone can have. I mean, Jelena is a great player and she will be very confident as she just won the Stanford tournament. So this is going to be a really tough match. I want and I need this win. I mean, with the US Open series, I really want to be in the Top 3 at the end because thatís a lot of ranking points and I need them if I want to make YEC. If I can get past Jankovic, Iíll have to face Serena in the second round. She hasnít achieved a lot last week but sheís always a tough opponent and she has a lot of talent. She can beat everyone and sheís always dangerous. So, this is going to be a great test for me this week. Itís time to see if my Wimbledon run was a fluke.Ē said Wozniacki.

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:02 AM
12hrs more for points! :)

Andrew Laeddis
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:20 AM
GAME SUGGESTION
If I had to make one suggestion it would be to somehow give a reward for being ranked in top 5 (which could prevent some of the upsets). Maybe something like each type five players gets two or three 0's (to be used in place of the 1-39 numbers)which would trump any other number. That way it would reward getting a place in the top 5 but it wouldnt be so big of an advantage where lower ranked players couldnt beat top five players.

Andrew Laeddis
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:21 AM
I like the fact that there is no surface preference.

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:22 AM
Caroline has a 10-1 win-loss record.

:speakles::ras:

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:23 AM
GAME SUGGESTION
If I had to make one suggestion it would be to somehow give a reward for being ranked in top 5 (which could prevent some of the upsets). Maybe something like each type five players gets two or three 0's (to be used in place of the 1-39 numbers)which would trump any other number. That way it would reward getting a place in the top 5 but it wouldnt be so big of an advantage where lower ranked players couldnt beat top five players.

Yes I kinda like that, maybe 3 is a bit much though:confused:

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:25 AM
GAME SUGGESTION
I'm not sure about this...Maybe we could try it once Vaidisova falls out of top 5:)

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:25 AM
Kvitova awarded QWC and will face Kirilenko :)

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:26 AM
All suggestions welcome but at the end of the season :)

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:27 AM
I think all CT should be random!

Apart from against top 3 when they always win the 1st

Andrew Laeddis
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:28 AM
I'm not sure about this...Maybe we could try it once Vaidisova falls out of top 5:)

Bitterness is not becoming. Its not Nicole's fault you became number 1 by winning the first tournament of the tour beating a depleted and small field and have been plummeting down the rankings since.

Andrew Laeddis
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:29 AM
Yes I kinda like that, maybe 3 is a bit much though:confused:

Yeah. I think two would be good. I also think for YEC winning a slam should automatically qualify you like they do for the ATP.

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:30 AM
Bitterness is not becoming. Its not Nicole's fault you became number 1 by winning the first tournament of the tour beating a depleted and small field and have been plummeting down the rankings since.
Still...it doesn't change the fact that Golovin is the first number 1 ever and won the first tournament ever in OWTT tour:)

Andrew Laeddis
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:30 AM
Chris I just sent points.

Andrew Laeddis
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:31 AM
I was just looking at the player profiles and was surprised to how many more matches the top 3 (and to a lesser extent 4 & 5) have won compared to everybody else.

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:33 AM
Yeah. I think two would be good. I also think for YEC winning a slam should automatically qualify you like they do for the ATP.

Yeah I was thinking about this.

I think it is a good idea, but would maybe be unfair for someone to have a great run to a Slam title, but only be say #14 on the year race. The YEC should reward the Top 8 performers over the season as a whole :shrug:

Dave.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:41 AM

:rolls: Good idea :yeah:

Personally I think Vaidisova's game suggestion is a bit unfair. The top players should have to prove they are the best and win fairly. No advantages.

I also think the YEC should just have the top 8 players. Slams are big obviously, but if you win a slam and still not in the top 8 then it was a fluke.

iPatty
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:51 AM
Kvitova Set To Debut In Los Angeles

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080528/capt.293c41e9beb84293a45b3d9bfc9f0263.france_tenni s_french_open_rog187.jpg
Petra Kvitova hits a backhand during a practice session in her hometown of Fulnek, CZE.

Los Angeles, CA, USA -- Just eighteen years of age, Czech Petra Kvitova is set to make her debut in the Original Women's Tennis Tour here at the Tier II event in Los Angeles. With all of the drama surrounding the tour recently, Kvitova says she is sure she will stay out of it.

"I was at Wimbledon just observing and reading the newspapers and I have to say these are the type of girls I don't usually go on with. They all seem to have really combative personalities and I am just not like that. It is fun to read but it makes you look like a complete fool to the casual observer."

Kvitova, who is left-handed, says her best shot is her backhand which she likes to finish points with.

"My backhand is probably my best shot, for me there is no better feeling then smacking a backhand winner down the line out of nowhere and just seeing the opponent's reaction. Hopefully I can do some of that in my first match (smiling)."

Kvitova will take on Russian Maria Kirilenko in the first round of qualifying.

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:52 AM
Petra :yeah:

Good luck :)

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:58 AM
They all seem to have really combative personalities and I am just not like that. It is fun to read but it makes you look like a complete fool to the casual observer."

:fiery:hmpf!

I was going to say good luck, until I read that!
Watch out for Kirilenko she absolutely slaughtered me in Stanford

Dave.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:06 AM
New points sent :unsure:

Time to level that H2H :o

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:12 AM
New points sent :unsure:

Time to level that H2H :o
Can you please lose?:hug::lol:

Andrew Laeddis
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:16 AM
Lindsay & Serena Kicked Off Celebrity Fit Club

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/scholarlyg/ls2.jpg

Today American tennis heavyweights Lindsay Davenport and Serena Williams were asked to leave American television show Celebrity Fit Club after they attacked and attempted to eat medial expert Dr. Ian Smith. Other cast members of the show were still in shock of what the two women tried to do and therefore couldn't provide any insight on how it all went down. All we know is that Williams and Davenport jumped Dr. Ian from behind. Williams sat on Dr. Ian while Davenport attempted to feast on his flesh. Security managed to obtain the two tennis players before any physical damage was done. It is unknown whether or not charges will be pressed against Williams who recently tested positive for steroid abuse. William's lawyer is claiming that the drugs made her do it. Serena has been uncharacteristically angry recently, including attacking OWTT tour director Chris Smith. Davenport is said to be playing the senior citizen card. She is claiming that she is too old and far gone to really know what she is doing these days. Only time will tell what lays a head for these two ladies. OWTT vixen Nicole Vaidisova made the following statement:

"I just think its really sad. I've been really worried for myself and some of the other girls, especially two of my best friends on tour, Cornet and Moore. I overhead Serena telling Lindsay and Venus that whenever she looked at Cornet and Moore she saw was a hamburger and fries instead of actual people."

Reports are also surfacing that baby Jagger is missing and doctors are said to be testing Davenports body for digested human flesh.

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:19 AM
Nikki!! :spit:

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:20 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:haha::haha:
Serena will be pissed:scared:

Uranium
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:21 AM
What is with Serena sitting on everyone in every game:haha:

Dave.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:24 AM
OMG! :haha::haha::rolls:

Lindsay & Serena Kicked Off Celebrity Fit Club

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/scholarlyg/ls2.jpg

Today American tennis heavyweights Lindsay Davenport and Serena Williams were asked to leave American television show Celebrity Fit Club after they attacked and attempted to eat medial expert Dr. Ian Smith. Other cast members of the show were still in shock of what the two women tried to do and therefore couldn't provide any insight on how it all went down. All we know is that Williams and Davenport jumped Dr. Ian from behind. Williams sat on Dr. Ian while Davenport attempted to feast on his flesh. Security managed to obtain the two tennis players before any physical damage was done. It is unknown whether or not charges will be pressed against Williams who recently tested positive for steroid abuse. William's lawyer is claiming that the drugs made her do it. Serena has been uncharacteristically angry recently, including attacking OWTT tour director Chris Smith. Davenport is said to be playing the senior citizen card. She is claiming that she is too old and far gone to really know what she is doing these days. Only time will tell what lays a head for these two ladies. OWTT vixen Nicole Vaidisova made the following statement:

"I just think its really sad. I've been really worried for myself and some of the other girls, especially two of my best friends on tour, Cornet and Moore. I overhead Serena telling Lindsay and Venus that whenever she looked at Cornet and Moore she saw was a hamburger and and fries instead of actual people."

Reports are also surfacing that baby Jagger is missing and doctors are said to be testing Davenports body for digested human flesh.

:eek: Linds isn't a monster! :awww: :sad:

and that is the worst picture of Lindsay ever- i've never even seen that before! :o

Nicole :fiery:

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:24 AM
:haha: Nikki, you legend!

Dave.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:26 AM
Can you please lose?:hug::lol:

Can Tati be injured again? :hearts:

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:29 AM
Can Tati be injured again? :hearts:
If she loses then she's definitely injured:)

Dave.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:34 AM
If she loses then she's definitely injured:)

cos she is weak and can't take Lindsay's pace? :p

btw Lindsay is actually very stressed from horrible accusations made against her by some blonde bitch so don't expect her to be at her best. :(

OZTENNIS
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:35 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Nikki :yeah: great article :hearts:
Lindsay and Serena :tape: :tape: :help: :help: :scared:

Uranium
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:38 AM
i think Serena and Lindsay should attack Jessica next:devil:

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:40 AM
cos she has a big heart and will fake an injury just so grandma Davenport could get a win?

Yes:awww: Ain't Tati great:angel:

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:42 AM
i think Serena and Lindsay should attack Jessica next:devil:

Why because they have been owned by Cornet and Vaidsisova?:lol:

Definately 2-0 to the 'Awesome Foursome'!:rocker:

Fretchap
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:52 AM
They saved his life

http://superioritedelafemmenoire.hautetfort.com/media/01/00/8d53d6e49a7b8829fc3da23f52a87b44.jpg

Nicole Vaidisova was the first to learn the scoop: Serena Williams and Lindsay Davenport made an heroÔc act as they saved Dr. Ian Smith's life on American television' show Celebrity Fit Club. The show was shooted yesterday and was suppose to go on air next Monday.

The Czech ugly whore learned about it first as her ugly loser boyfriend Radek Stepanek was there with a girl, who is working on the production, and with who he slept with the night before. So he told everything to the awful looking slut and she decided to transform a bit much the story to get media's attention.

While the Doctor Smith was eating an apple, he fainted in the time we need to say "Get a life Nicole". Lindsay and Serena ran to catch him beofre he fell on the floor, Ree sat BESIDE him and while Linds was reanimating him she was refreshing him with a sponge that she had just soaked in cold water.

Serena said about Nicole Vaidislutova: "Well it's sad that she has to get so low to get any kind of attention, what Linds and I did was just a great nice act. There's nothing to say about this girl, she just isn't interesting, like her "friends"..."

For what is about the steroids accusation made against Serena Williams, well she isn't scared she said about it: "I'm almost tested 25 times a day, she just wanted some controversy to be on me, there's nothing to worry about."

young_gunner913
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:58 AM
They saved his life

http://superioritedelafemmenoire.hautetfort.com/media/01/00/8d53d6e49a7b8829fc3da23f52a87b44.jpg

Nicole Vaidisova was the first to learn the scoop: Serena Williams and Lindsay Davenport made an heroÔc act as they saved Dr. Ian Smith's life on American television' show Celebrity Fit Club. The show was shooted yesterday and was suppose to go on air next Monday.

The Czech ugly whore learned about it first as her ugly loser boyfriend Radek Stepanek was there with a girl, who is working on the production, and with who he slept with the night before. So he told everything to the awful looking slut and she decided to transform a bit much the story to get media's attention.

While the Doctor Smith was eating an apple, he fainted in the time we need to say "Get a life Nicole". Lindsay and Serena ran to catch him beofre he fell on the floor, Ree sat BESIDE him and while Linds was reanimating him she was refreshing him with a sponge that she had just soaked in cold water.

Serena said about Nicole Vaidislutova: "Well it's sad that she has to get so low to get any kind of attention, what Linds and I did was just a great nice act. There's nothing to say about this girl, she just isn't interesting, like her "friends"..."

For what is about the steroids accusation made against Serena Williams, well she isn't scared she said about it: "I'm almost tested 25 times a day, she just wanted some controversy to be on me, there's nothing to worry about."

:spit::lol:

:hearts::worship::hearts::worship::hearts:

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 03:00 AM
The Czech ugly whore:rolls::rolls:

You tell that nasty skank, Serena:worship:

OZTENNIS
Jun 2nd, 2008, 03:08 AM
^^^^
Um, why is everyone a skank, whore or slut according to Golovin :confused:

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 03:11 AM
^^^^
Um, why is everyone a skank, whore or slut according to Golovin :confused:
I don't know:lol::shrug: I think it's your fault cuz you keep calling Golovin Tatiskank:o

Dave.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 03:27 AM
Vaidislutova? :spit:

Serena you're the queen :worship:

Tatiskank :hearts:

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 03:35 AM
^^Davenport is a tramp:)

Dave.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 03:48 AM
A tramp with 2 titles :worship:

Tatiskank is just an ordinary tramp :)

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 03:52 AM
A tramp with 1 title and former world number 1 then:)Who also leads head to head against Davenwhore by 1:0:banana::worship: I love my Tatiskank:hearts:

Hashim.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 07:29 AM
again such a big thread with no results up till now:haha:

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:27 AM
Serena neglected to mention the incriminatin bite marks on the poor mans body:help:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 11:40 AM
20mins for points!

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 11:44 AM
Can we do the 1st round right after that then?:D

Dave.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 11:56 AM
3 mins :angel:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 11:57 AM
2mins to go! Don't think anymore to come :lol:

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 11:58 AM
2mins to go! Don't think anymore to come :lol:

Maybe you could start doing them but not actually post them for 2 mins?

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:00 PM
Los Angeles : Qualifying

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/526/CTRC114082223_1024x768.jpg

Radwanska def. Kuznetsova 6-0 6-3

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:07 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/525/fullj_getty-tennis-wimbledon-paszek_10_03_59_am.jpg

Paszek def. Myskina 7-6(3) 1-6 6-1

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:09 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/532/XMEL131012402_1024x768.jpg

Hantuchova def. Muller 6-3 4-6 7-5
:worship:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:11 PM

Bremond def. Petrova w/o :fiery:

champion88

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/523/44f28834f7222f26368fc5bc3857fa3a-getty-tennis-wta-ita-chakvetadze-cornet.jpg

Mattek def. Cornet 1-6 6-3 6-0

Sean.
:confused:
Daniela won twice :lol:

What:confused:

OZTENNIS
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:12 PM
:confused:
Daniela won twice :lol:

OZTENNIS
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:12 PM
^^^
I'll take it that Bremond beat Petrova ;)

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:13 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/633/fullj_getty-tennis-indiaus-rus-kirilenko.jpg

Kirilenko def. (WC) Kvitova 1-6 6-0 6-2

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
Mattek def. Cornet 1-6 6-3 6-0

Dammit, I realised too late a mistake in my points

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:16 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3138/Benesova4.jpg

Benesova def. (PC) Medina-Garrigues
1-6 6-4 6-2

OZTENNIS
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:16 PM
Alize :sad: :hug:
You'll get her next time :armed:

OZTENNIS
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:17 PM
Iveta :woohoo:
Gave that sucky AMG a beatdown :drool:

Slutati
Benesova:worship:
Alize:rolls:

OZTENNIS
Anne :)

OZTENNIS
Oi, Tati, don't think we will do any better this week :o

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:18 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3164/20060627_18_71293804me228_wimbledon_cha.jpg

(WC) Keothavong def. (PC) Schiavone
3-6 6-2 6-4

OZTENNIS
Anne :) :)

Slutati
Oi, Tati, don't think we will do any better this week :o
Tati is going out to Davenport:o:o:o:o:o:o

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:19 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/535/FLLS103032712_1024x768.jpg

(PC) Sugiyama def. (PC) Zvonareva
6-3 4-6 6-4

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:20 PM
R32 after the Sharapova/Safina match :)

OZTENNIS
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:22 PM
Gah! That's ages away :lol:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:58 PM
Maria will win the whole thing.:o

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:43 PM
Rain delay in Paris = Results in LA :)

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Los Angeles : Round of 32

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/516/CTFB110082317_800x600.jpg

(1) Dementieva def. Moore
6-3 5-7 7-6(6)

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:48 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/636/ro223kn.jpg

Safina def. (Q) Radwanska
7-5 6-2

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:49 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/671/20060907_01_71644792mh103_2006_u_s_open.jpg

Golovin def. Davenport
3-6 6-4 6-3

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:51 PM
LOL, Davenport you really are a loser:tape: My points were pathetic:rolls:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:52 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/594/GYI0000576251080920_1024x768.jpg

(5) Cibulkova def. Sharapova
6-2 0-6 6-2

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:55 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3213/kstu1151003131024x768ba9.jpg

(7) Ivanovic def. (Q) Paszek
6-0 6-0
:o

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:56 PM
Ouch...

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 01:59 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/541/20060202_06_56726334jk004_toray_pan.jpg

Dechy def. Schnyder
6-0 6-3

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:01 PM
Ouch...

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:02 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/532/GYI0000541847072901_1024x768.jpg

Hantuchova def. Capriati
6-2 1-6 6-1

*Joey*
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:03 PM
Natalie! :)
Dani...! :D

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:04 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/591/dulko1.jpg

(3) Dulko def. (Q) Bremond
6-2 1-6 6-2

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:06 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/525/ioanaausopen.jpg

(Q) Mattek def. (4) Olaru
6-4 6-4
:eek:

*Joey*
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:07 PM

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:07 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/500/hingis10.jpg

Hingis def. Salerni
0-6 6-0 6-2

*Joey*
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:08 PM
:scared: Go Caro! :unsure:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:08 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/655/GB110051613_1024x768.jpg

Jankovic def. Wozniacki
6-0 6-3

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:09 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/506/3c8b8a382d234099023552613b4109b5-getty-77834062mh058_sony_ericsson.jpg

(8) S.Williams def. (LL) Muller
1-6 6-1 6-2

Daniela-Is-Mine

*Joey*
Knew it. :sad:

Sean.
:eek:Jelena!:worship:

Caro:hug:

Slutati
OMG:spit: ballbashers:ras:

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:11 PM
(8) S.Williams def. (LL) Muller
1-6 6-1 6-2

:ras: I wanted to be LL!

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:12 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/633/b446798195c399d22fe22732b6405cb5-getty-tennis-aus-open-kirilenko.jpg

(6) Peer def. Kirilenko
6-0 0-6 7-6(6)

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:15 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3164/20060627_18_71293804me229_wimbledon_cha.jpg

(WC)(Q) Keothavong def. (Q) Benesova
6-4 6-0

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:16 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/590/73a09650599ccd07ce7e2d02b509af39-getty-77834068mh122_sony_ericsson.jpg

Domachowska def. (PC)(Q) Sugiyama
6-4 6-0

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:17 PM
Iveta:sad:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:18 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3197/GYI0000635654083020_1024x768.jpg

(2) Vaidisova def. Safarova
6-3 1-6 6-3

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:21 PM
R16 Draw:-

(1) Dementieva Vs. Safina
Golovin Vs. (5) Cibulkova
(7) Ivanovic Vs. Dechy
Hantuchova Vs. (3) Dulko

(Q) Mattek Vs. Hingis
Jankovic Vs. (8) S.Williams
(6) Peer Vs. (WC)(Q) Keothavong
Domachowska Vs. (2) Vaidisova

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
Dulko AGAIN!

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
Round of 16 Head-to-Head

Dementieva Vs. Safina - Dementieva leads 1-0

Bangalore QF - Dementieva - 7-6 3-6 6-3

Golovin Vs. Cibulkova - First Meeting

Ivanovic Vs. Dechy - Ivanovic leads 1-0

Strasbourg R32 - Ivanovic - 7-6 6-0

Hantuchova Vs. Dulko - Dulko leads 3-0

Australian Open R16 - Dulko - 6-1 1-6 6-1
Berlin R16 - Dulko - 3-6 6-0 6-1
Birmingham QF - Dulko - 3-6 6-0 6-1

Mattek Vs. Hingis - First Meeting

Jankovic Vs. S.Williams - S.Williams leads 2-0

Fed Cup R16 - S.Williams - 6-4 0-6 6-3
Eastbourne R32 - S.Williams - 0-6 6-3 6-0

Peer Vs. Keothavong - First Meeting

Domachowska Vs. Vaidisova - Vaidisova leads 3-0

Dubai R32 - Vaidisova - 0-6 6-3 6-1
Indian Wells R16 - Vaidisova - 6-1 1-6 6-1
Stanford R32 - Vaidisova - 7-6 0-6 6-0

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:05 PM
OMG!! Awesoem comeback from Dinara - what a match. Sharapova will be furious!!! :bounce:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:06 PM
R16 coming up!

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:08 PM
Los Angeles : R16

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/636/fullj_getty-76184553mh040_u_s_open_day_.jpg

Safina def. (1) Dementieva
6-0 7-5

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:10 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/671/fullj_getty-76082144cm001_rogers_cup_da.jpg

Golovin def. (5) Cibulkova
0-6 6-0 6-4

Hashim.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:11 PM
safina winning everywhere :lol:

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:13 PM
Golovin won:rolls::rolls:Well ok...

Hashim.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Golovin won:rolls::rolls:Well ok...

great day for you ...isn't it?

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:18 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/541/d67119086dad1bd957a112028ede8b4a-getty-77834073mh062_sony_ericsson.jpg

Dechy def. (7) Ivanovic
6-4 6-4

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:19 PM

Dani next... SIGH****

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:21 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/532/3fffbb1f35b70e210ad40203e14546a7-getty-77848968hh015_pacific_life_.jpg

Hantuchova def. (3) Dulko
4-6 6-4 7-5
:eek: :worship:

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:21 PM
:eek:Finally:)!!!

Gisela:hig:

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:22 PM
:eek:Finally!!!

Gisela:hug:

champion88

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/501/full_getty-tennis-wta-aus_1_11_58_am.jpg

Hingis def. (Q) Mattek
6-0 3-6 6-0

Slutati
great day for you ...isn't it?
Well if the real Golovin won...then it would be a great day...this is not that important:lol:

Hashim.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:24 PM
i just wish she plays ...
just when she starts to play good..injuries welcome her:o:(

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:27 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/655/72657690EZ024_2007_Medibank010801_1024x768.jpg

Jankovic def. (8) S.Williams
6-0 6-4

Hashim.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:29 PM
:eek::hearts:

first win against rena:D

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:30 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3261/Sha.jpg

(6) Peer def. (WC)(Q) Keothavong
6-0 3-6 6-0

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:31 PM

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3197/U1752P6T12D2365628F44DT20060728165308.jpg

(2) Vaidisova def. Domachowska
6-4 0-6 6-0

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:32 PM
QFs:-

Safina Vs. Golovin
Dechy Vs. Hantuchova
Hingis Vs. Jankovic
(6) Peer Vs. (2) Vaidisova

JAMESYBABY!
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:44 PM
keothavong,, well done for qulifying and winning around :D

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:49 PM
i just wish she plays ...
just when she starts to play good..injuries welcome her:o:(
I know:rolleyes: She'll probably get another injury after the US Open:o

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 2nd, 2008, 05:54 PM
Only one seed is going to the semis!

Dave.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 06:06 PM
LOL, Davenport you really are a loser:tape: My points were pathetic:rolls:

I stupidly changed them I don't know what I was thinking :smash:

patch.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 06:11 PM
Seriously, what am I doing wrong? :o

young_gunner913
Jun 2nd, 2008, 06:55 PM
COME ON SHAHAR!! :boxing:

Uranium
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:25 PM
Iveta hates main draws, 0-3:bounce:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:35 PM
QFs coming up :)

twight6
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:36 PM
Ouch :o

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:41 PM
Los Angeles QF

http://www.mariovilla.com/eventi/masterseries2003/01/images/22_dinara_safina.jpghttp://dontcostnothing.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/wimbledon_tatianagolovin2.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Safina
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-0

Safina leads Golovin
6-0

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:43 PM
:woohoo: c'mon Safina!

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:43 PM
Los Angeles QF

http://www.mariovilla.com/eventi/masterseries2003/01/images/22_dinara_safina.jpghttp://dontcostnothing.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/wimbledon_tatianagolovin2.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Safina
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-1

Safina def. Golovin
6-0 6-1

Golovin had no answer to Safina's game today. When Tati went big, Safina came up with some stunning shots, and she moves on to the semis in style!

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:44 PM
:haha: Tati got owned!

young_gunner913
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:45 PM
Today is Safina day. :)

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:47 PM
Los Angeles QF

http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/225/245_Nathalie%20Dechy.jpghttp://championships.wimbledon.org/images/pics/large/b_08_hantuchova_037_getty_j_finney.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Hantuchova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3* Hantuchova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5 Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-5

Dechy leads Hantuchova
7-5

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:49 PM
Los Angeles QF

http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/225/245_Nathalie%20Dechy.jpghttp://championships.wimbledon.org/images/pics/large/b_08_hantuchova_037_getty_j_finney.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-0

Dechy def. Hantuchova
7-5 6-0

Hantuchova will kick herself for not closing at 5-3 in the first, and she seemed comletely deflated in the second. Still a decent tournament for her though, notching her first win over Dulko in 4 meetings. Dechy is having a good tournament for the first time in a while, and is looking strong.

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Allez France! (Apart from Golovin)

young_gunner913
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:52 PM
Congrats Dechy.

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:52 PM
Los Angeles QF

http://www.onthebaseline.com/images/albums/userpics/10001/Miss%20H_lowrez.jpghttp://tennisgirls.greatestpictures.nl/jankovic/14.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Jankovic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-0

Jankovic leads Hingis
6-0

young_gunner913
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
Fight Martina!! :boxing:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:55 PM
Los Angeles QF

http://www.onthebaseline.com/images/albums/userpics/10001/Miss%20H_lowrez.jpghttp://tennisgirls.greatestpictures.nl/jankovic/14.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Hingis
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4 Jankovic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-4

Jankovic def. Hingis
6-0 6-4

Jankovic had a great first set, but it looked like she relazed too much, as Hingis quickly jumped to a 4-0 second set lead. However, JJ wasn't in the mood to play a third set, and quickly won 6 in a row. She is on a nice little streak at the moment. Can it continue?

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:56 PM
Jankovic is in red hot form at the moment. Definately the one to beat/avoid!

young_gunner913
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:57 PM
Jankovic is in red hot form at the moment. Definately the one to beat/avoid!

No she became just another Serbian ball basher. :rolleyes:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
Los Angeles QF

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/photos/spo_peer-shahar_080307.jpghttp://www.ontennis.com/images/vai3_375.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Vaidisova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Peer
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2* Peer
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5 Peer
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-5

(6) Peer leads (2) Vaidisova
7-5

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:59 PM
Did CT affect the result?

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:59 PM
Los Angeles QF

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/photos/spo_peer-shahar_080307.jpghttp://www.ontennis.com/images/vai3_375.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Peer
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Peer
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Vaidisova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-3*

(6) Peer and (2) Vaidisova are tied
7-5 3-6

young_gunner913
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:00 PM
Kadima Shahar!

young_gunner913
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:02 PM
Come on Shahar! Fight! :boxing:

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:03 PM
Beat the bitch Nikki!

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:04 PM
Los Angeles QF

Set 3

1-0 Vaidisova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Peer
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5 Vaidisova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-6
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tie-Break!!!
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-0 Vaidisova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Peer
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Vaidisova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Peer
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4 Vaidisova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-6
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-6 Peer
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-7
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
8-7 Peer
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
8-8
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
9-8 Vaidisova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
10-8

(2) Vaidisova def. (6) Peer
5-7 6-3 7-6(8)

Fantastic match between these two. Vaidisova would have won in straights if she won the first CT, but she didn't! Peer will be livid at blowing a 5-1 third set lead, but Vaidisova played some clutch tennis to play her way back in, and really held her nerve in the tie-break. She moves on to the semis. When she goes this deep, she is dangerous.

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:05 PM
Semis

Safina Vs. Dechy
Jankovic Vs. (2) Vaidisova

young_gunner913
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:05 PM
:rolleyes:

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:06 PM
:woohoo: 'Awesome Foursome'

Don't worry Shahar i'm sure there will be a challenger tournament for you soon:hug:

young_gunner913
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:07 PM
:woohoo: 'Awesome Foursome'

Don't worry Shahar i'm sure there will be a challenger tournament for you soon:hug:

Didnt you loose in Qualifying? :eek:

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Didnt you loose in Qualifying? :eek:

:ras: Made a mistake with my points. Wont happen again.

young_gunner913
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:14 PM
:ras: Made a mistake with my points. Wont happen again.

I bet. :rolleyes:

I don't think a loser in qualifying should start with someone who lost in the quarterfinals of the MAIN DRAW. ;)

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:14 PM
I bet. :rolleyes:

I don't think a loser in qualifying should start with someone who lost in the quarterfinals of the MAIN DRAW. ;)

Why don't we play an exo right now then to see who wins?

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:18 PM
OMG, at least you won a game Tati:hug::o

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:23 PM
:hug: You're bound to get lucky sometimes I suppose
You can talk when you actually do something on the tour:wavey::ras:

Andrew Laeddis
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:39 PM
Tatiana Golovin Files Missing Backhand Report

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/scholarlyg/golo.jpg

OWTT tennis player Tatiana Golovin shocked onlookers today when she went into a Los Angeles police station and attempted to file a report for her missing backhand. Golovin sited her missing backhand as the cause of her loss to Dinara Safina in the quarters of an ongoing tennis tournament in which Golovin only managed to win one game. Already crazed, Golovin became even more livid when officers told her not only could she only file missing reports for human people but in fact there is no backhand to find because she never had one to begin with. Golovin left in a frazzled state and officers are now trying to locate her to place her in custody of both a trained therapist and beginners tennis coach.

In other related news, OWTT superstar Nicole Vaidisova defeated Shahar Peer for the third time in three meetings to advance to the semi finals.

Fretchap
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:40 PM
Ball Bashers are getting boring :o

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
Missing backhand:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:45 PM
:lol: Nikki

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:49 PM
Nikki :spit:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:50 PM
oh and Alize, the score Vs. Mattek was exactly the same even with the points you sent to me after the deadline. :p

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:54 PM
oh and Alize, the score Vs. Mattek was exactly the same even with the points you sent to me after the deadline. :p

Ya i thought so, but I just didn't want to tell anyone that.

This way I have an excuse for my loss;)

Did you get my new, new ones?

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:56 PM
:rolls: The big-mouthed French loser sucks:awww::hug:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:00 PM
Ya i thought so, but I just didn't want to tell anyone that.

This way I have an excuse for my loss;)

Did you get my new, new ones?

Yip - will be used at Montreal ;)

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:00 PM

I tell you I have a curse against blonde people, I only ever loose to blonde haired people

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:01 PM
Semis coming :)

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:01 PM
Yip - will be used at Montreal ;)

When will that start?

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:04 PM
Los Angeles SF

http://www.mariovilla.com/eventi/masterseries2003/01/images/22_dinara_safina.jpghttp://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/225/245_Nathalie%20Dechy.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4 Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-4*

Dechy leads Safina
6-4

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:05 PM
I tell you I have a curse against blonde people, I only ever loose to blonde haired people
Maybe Cornet is gay and likes blonde girls so she tanks matches against them:hehehe::lol:

Andrew Laeddis
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:05 PM

Los Angeles QF

Set 2

1-0 Safina
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-1

Safina def. Golovin
6-0 6-1

Golovin had no answer to Safina's game today. When Tati went big, Safina came up with some stunning shots, and she moves on to the semis in style!

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
Los Angeles SF

http://www.mariovilla.com/eventi/masterseries2003/01/images/22_dinara_safina.jpghttp://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/225/245_Nathalie%20Dechy.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Safina
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Safina
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Safina
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5 Safina
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-5

Dechy and Safina are tied
6-4 5-7

Slutati
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
Why doesn't Vaidisova just die:rolleyes:

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:09 PM
Los Angeles SF

Set 3

1-0 Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-4

Dechy def. Safina
6-4 5-7 6-4

Awesome match between these two - tense the whole way through. Just one more point in one of the CT games in the first set would have secured Safina the match, so it literally came down to one or two points today. Dechy moves into her third final of the season, and now looks to clinch her dbut title.

champion88
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:12 PM
Los Angeles SF

http://tennisgirls.greatestpictures.nl/jankovic/14.jpghttp://www.ontennis.com/images/vai3_375.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Jankovic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Vaidisova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4 Jankovic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5 Jankovic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-5

Jankovic leads (2) Vaidisova
7-5

Sean.
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:14 PM
Why doesn't Vaidisova just die:rolleyes:

Because then she wouldn't be able to make Tati look like a complete bimbo anymore.

Nikki FTW!:yeah:

Andrew Laeddis
Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:16 PM
the only thing worst than losing to a ballbasher is losing to a ballbasher because of a ct.