May 31st, 2008, 03:15 PM
True
Dementieva is gonna win the French:inlove:

Shoulderpova
May 31st, 2008, 03:17 PM
:yawn:

DownTheLine21
May 31st, 2008, 03:18 PM
And you couldn't have written your thoughts in one of the "Who Will Win the French Open?" threads that already exist?

Dodoboy.
May 31st, 2008, 03:18 PM
You know what, safinforlife , you are beggining to scare me.

I wouldn't be too surprised if you were right again :scared:

Willam
May 31st, 2008, 03:19 PM
Well Ana is not winning it, im sure its between Kuznetsova, Dementieva, Sharapova or Jankovic.

Nikkiri
May 31st, 2008, 03:23 PM
Okay.

:)

RenaSlam.
May 31st, 2008, 03:25 PM
:eek:

I kind of believe you after your predictions about V and S. :tape:

Chunchun
May 31st, 2008, 03:55 PM
you have your point. :D

When Ivanovic/Janko wins it the other of cuz will not do :D

AndreConrad
May 31st, 2008, 03:56 PM
You mean Serb is not going to win FO 2008; okay I guess you have some insight I have no idea what it is. It is like tossing a coin and saying it is not going to be heads it is going to be a surprize :shrug:

mb011
May 31st, 2008, 03:58 PM
I was really realisitc in my previous prognosis, and this is the first time i can feel safe to say Jelena will win her first singles grand slam title at this RG. she is focused, in good shape, is hitting really good. even her serve looks fine at the moment.

Emina.
May 31st, 2008, 04:00 PM
:unsure: this guys usually right...JJ prove him wrong ;)

Fidello
May 31st, 2008, 04:05 PM
can you send me PM with lottery numbers?

c0bra
May 31st, 2008, 04:06 PM
Dementieva is not winning the French either ;)

blamoh
May 31st, 2008, 04:14 PM
I knew Seren was not in form to win this 2008 French.
The very moment I saw the draw, though Sharapova
have some difficulties; I see her to win this one.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
May 31st, 2008, 04:16 PM
It looks like they will make the semis. And one of them the final.
I think you really can make some money with this bet.
On Unibet.net, Ana is the favorite now :)

Tennis90
May 31st, 2008, 04:19 PM
I think Ivanovic/Jankovic/Dementieva/Safina are the candidates,I cheer for Ana,and if not her,then Jelena,her game looks fine at this point!!!

Slutati
May 31st, 2008, 04:20 PM
Hopefully it will be a Russian- Dementieva:hearts:

ZeroSOFInfinity
May 31st, 2008, 04:23 PM
Okay. Can you give me the numbers for the Euromillions lottery this month? I'll share the winnings with you... 50% :angel:

LudwigDvorak
May 31st, 2008, 04:25 PM
People are overlooking Szavay too much. I almost expect her to semifinal.

it should be a Russian, but I don't know which.

miffedmax
May 31st, 2008, 04:31 PM
I'm backing Lena and TOB at t his point, but I could live with Sveta or JJ

Ballbasher
May 31st, 2008, 04:33 PM
Unless Ana changes her nationality it'll be one :p Hope she won't win it though.

cellophane
May 31st, 2008, 04:42 PM

:scared:

Tennisstar86
May 31st, 2008, 04:48 PM
i think it'll be a surprise russian. either Dementieva or Safina...

DAVAJ MKirilenko
May 31st, 2008, 05:00 PM
Well if it isn't gonna be Serb or Russian.

It could be Hungarian, or Italian, or Swiss, or Estonian, or Polish, or Slovenian or Vika-ian

have I forgotten anybody?

I want to visit that country :D

Matt01
May 31st, 2008, 05:09 PM

it should be a Russian, but I don't know which.

Heavily disagree with both statements :angel:

Backhand_stille
May 31st, 2008, 06:10 PM
Jankovic need this more than Dementiewa...

homogenius
May 31st, 2008, 06:14 PM

She needs to beat Kvitova first...

Tennisstar86
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:31 PM
Jankovic need this more than Dementiewa...

Are you kidding??!?!?! Dementieva has been twice the bridesmaid and its been 4 years since... her ranking sank and shes just gotten it back up.... Dementieva definately needs it more than Jankovic..

Renalicious
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:32 PM
Azarenka :woohoo:

Lunaris
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:36 PM
Ivanovic will win, in current circumstances I don't see anyone beating her, unless Dementieva somehow makes the final, which probably is not gonna happen.
At the start of the tournament I thought Jankovic had a chance, but she is almost dead physically.

This thread sucks btw.

SharapovaFan16
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:37 PM
I don't expect either of the Serbs to win as well. They just haven't shown me that mental toughness of a Grand Slam champion. That killer instinct, or itch to win. When you see girls like Serena & Maria play, you say to yourself "they have it", it's like a beacon of light.

These 2 Serbs are good players, but I just don't see either of them lifting up the trophy at the end of this tournament.

I just want to know why everyone is jumping on the Ivanovic train? Girl hasn't even been tested yet and has yet to play 1 opponent that can attack her.

Lunaris
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:49 PM
I just want to know why everyone is jumping on the Ivanovic train? Girl hasn't even been tested yet and has yet to play 1 opponent that can attack her.
Just look at her draw, she is already in QF, has to beat either Srebotnik or Schnyder, then dead tired Jankovic or Suarez Navarro, who won't be able to face Ivanovic's heavy shots, and somebody from the upper half not named Dementieva, that's doable. She has not been tested true, but instead has saved a lot of energy for the latter rounds, unlike others.

Tennisstar86
Jun 1st, 2008, 03:15 PM
Just look at her draw, she is already in QF, has to beat either Srebotnik or Schnyder, then dead tired Jankovic or Suarez Navarro, who won't be able to face Ivanovic's heavy shots, and somebody from the upper half not named Dementieva, that's doable. She has not been tested true, but instead has saved a lot of energy for the latter rounds, unlike others.

If Patty is on her game.... Ivanovic is in a lot of trouble... That said she can always count on a mental breakdown like in austrailia where she shouldnt have been in the final anyways....