PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon here we come!!!!!!!

sasha&tennis
May 30th, 2008, 11:38 PM
I was interested in Venus's 3rd round match before I even knew who she was playing and I am very pleased with her results today. When Venus exits in the 3rd round at the French Open she wins Wimbledon.
I'll take Wimbledon over the French Open every time.
:woohoo:

ViennaCalling
May 30th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Hi.

Bye.

serenus_2k8
May 30th, 2008, 11:42 PM
I was interested in Venus's 3rd round match before I even knew who she was playing and I am very pleased with her results today. When Venus exits in the 3rd round at the French Open she wins Wimbledon.
I'll take Wimbledon over the French Open every time.
:woohoo:

:haha: Suits me!

Shes soooo gonna win now, its basically set in stone :spit:

Serena!
May 30th, 2008, 11:42 PM
I hope serena wins wimbledon and venus us open

Demska
May 30th, 2008, 11:44 PM
You wanna make the thread or shall I? :D

Tennisstar86
May 30th, 2008, 11:49 PM
I hope serena wins wimbledon and venus us open

Booo Serena, always tryin to take everything from venus let her be the queen of grass....

Anyways.. that is an interesting stat....

JAMESYBABY!
May 30th, 2008, 11:50 PM
i cant wait :D:D

im well excited:D

Highlandman
May 30th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Venus :yeah: Hopefully she will have a great Wimbledon. I'm really optimistic & I'm sure she will shine there again.

Grass is HER surface & there is going to play great tennis on a consistant level , on Red-Clay she can play great tennis too , but less consistant unfortunately :awww:

Wimbledon & Venus :yeah:

sharapovarulz1
May 30th, 2008, 11:54 PM
We will see ;)

sasha&tennis
May 30th, 2008, 11:55 PM
It happened in 2005 & 2007 and people couldn't believe that she lost in the 3rd round and now here we are again. But this time instead of being disappointed I saw a pattern. A pattern that I like very much. When you are a true fan of any player you should notice some things about them. You can actually tell when they really want to win a tournament more.

For example When Sharapova won in Australia you could tell she really wanted that she was focused throughout the entire tournament. But in this tournament she is just giving it a go she is not as focused as she was in Australia. Venus and Serena really wanted it as well in Australia but playing doubles and singles on hardcourts broke their bodies down and they both had leg problems. But I could see that they were really disappointed with those losses vs these.

hankqq
May 30th, 2008, 11:57 PM
I love Venus on grass, I really do, but I would love to see Serena beat Venus in the Wimbledon final, and then have Venus win the USO. I really want to see Venus win important titles on surfaces other than grass too, and I'd love to see Serena win a big title on something other than hardcourts.

Derek.
May 31st, 2008, 12:04 AM
Venus can't win until 2009.

Next year. :hug:

sasha&tennis
May 31st, 2008, 12:09 AM
Venus can't win until 2009.

Next year. :hug:
She's too hungry for a title to wait until then & grass is where she picks up her confidence for the rest of the year. Venus always has better results starting with Wimbledon of course and then after that she just plays better.

junlee_vee
May 31st, 2008, 12:25 AM
Venus is SO fine in your avatar TC!

But, ummm, yes...ONTO WIMBLEDON!!!!

mirzalover
May 31st, 2008, 12:27 AM
Venus is SO fine in your avatar TC!

But, ummm, yes...ONTO WIMBLEDON!!!!

I was thinking the same thing!