PDA

View Full Version : Serena,Venus Fans Feeling Thread(Let it all come out say all you want)

Noctis
May 30th, 2008, 07:58 PM
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: :sad::sad:

doni1212
May 30th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Good Luck ANA!!!! I PRAY THAT YOU WIN!!!!

coolbird2
May 30th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Its Grass Court Time :) :) :)see Ya Next Year Clay

kiwifan
May 30th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Its Clay, who cares.

On to Wimbledon!!! :aparty:

ps. good luck Ana I. ;)

SV_Fan
May 30th, 2008, 08:01 PM
F*ck it. Its over we have to move on.

Il Primo!
May 30th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Good Luck ANA!!!! I PRAY THAT YOU WIN!!!!

Glad to see your still alive :hug:

All my energy is on Pova, I mean more than ever. But above all, I don't want Ana to win.

Shoulderpova
May 30th, 2008, 08:02 PM
As a Maria fan I really can feel for Serena/Venus fans :lol:
They all suck on clay. Can't wait for the clay season to be over :p
Maria is next in the line to say goodbye to RG :lol:

serenus_2k8
As a Maria fan I really can feel for Serena/Venus fans :lol:
They all suck on clay. Can't wait for the clay season to be over :p
Maria is next in the line to say goodbye to RG :lol:

:haha:

Fuck it! What is Roland Garros? Wimbledon is where it is at :devil:

gmokb
Its a sad day bu there is always tomorrow, so lets regroup and hit them where its hurts. Good luck at Wimbledon and US Open.

young_gunner913
May 30th, 2008, 08:03 PM
We'll have more to cheer about during the grass and hardcourt season.

Let's go SVETA!! :bounce:

doni1212
May 30th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Glad to see your still alive :hug:

All my energy is on Pova, I mean more than ever. But above all, I don't want Ana to win.

Thanks for that, I guess, :shrug:

Selah
May 30th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Any Venus fan that thought Venus would even get to the semis here, let alone win, was just hoping/dreaming/delusional. Serena on the other hand, I expected to go further. Oh, well, the person I want to win is still in. Go Vera.:D

AlmostCrimes
May 30th, 2008, 08:06 PM
This is so disappointing for me. I really hoped Serena would start a 2002 kind of run, but I guess if she does it won't start with the French. As for Venus, I really, really hoped she would make another major run at the French, I can't help thinking that with every loss at the French her chances of ever winning it decrease a lot.

I still have faith in them though, and I'm sure they'll improve with the summer months. On to Wimbledon...

mckyle.
May 30th, 2008, 08:07 PM
This is why players have forums.

Diesel
May 30th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Don't care about Venus' loss, but Serena will move on. It's clay. Two mor slams still to come. No worries :)

VenusSerenaBlvd.
May 30th, 2008, 08:09 PM
First of all - Good Luck to the Serbians and Maria S. and Sveta! I think they are the ones that are going to battle it out for this years FO!

Venus and Serena - Although I'm disappointed, I really didn't expect either of them to do that well. More Serena than Venus. But Clay is just a bad surface for them. It dulls the power and players always have a better chance at beating them on clay. I love them til the day they retire, but y'all need to fix your technique. Serena and her bad volleys and Venus and her bad serving. I don't know what went wrong with Serena. She is in a funk as her mother has stated. I believe Serena's tennis is there, but she isn't mentally strong right now. Venus on the otherhand, I expect the unexpected from her. I mean she did play a warm up tournament in Rome, but I don't think it was great preparation. I really hope that her anemia is not affecting her play. Cause I would hate to see her play the next few years with her condition. Grass will hopefully restore their confidence. I am looking forward to Wimbledon. I wish we could fast forward right now.

starin
May 30th, 2008, 08:12 PM
ohh well horrible losse for both of them. Venus more expected, Serena completely out of the blue.
Time to regroup. Serena just needs to get her head on straight....Venus has some deeper problems w/ her game. But at least they havne't retired like all their compatriots yet.
i'll support them until they call it quits. whatever the bad losses fans just need to keep supporting them.

ys
May 30th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Williams fans, haven't you got it yet? You should take it easy on even years. But odd years are yours.. :wavey:

Becool
May 30th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Williams fans, haven't you got it yet? You should take it easy on even years. But odd years are yours.. :wavey:

lol yeah, might be i guess

CrossCourt~Rally
May 30th, 2008, 08:16 PM
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: :sad::sad:

:hug: The grass and summer hard courts are just around the corner. :bounce:

davidmario
May 30th, 2008, 08:18 PM
what was the name again of that tournament where they play on something like red dust or so?!

on to wimbledon, girls. those losses will motivate them even more to win wimbledon;)

Marcelo.
May 30th, 2008, 08:18 PM
We have to be positives, it was just a bad day !:)
They will get better for Wimbledon !

Noctis
May 30th, 2008, 08:19 PM

Its a combine Sernea+Venus
i just cant put it seperate it looks odd.:fiery:

DA FOREHAND
May 30th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Venus played like she either bumped her head, or that wig is restricting flow to her thinking cap

Dodoboy.
May 30th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Can you please add Wozniacki to that list :sobbing:

I can't remember what winning felt like :sobbing:

French Open is over for me.

I am already into Williams mentality.

It would be great to see Ana really take her game to the next level, she has mad talent, she is still an exciting player although she has established herself.

Come on ANA! :woohoo:

I could take Sveta as well :shrug:

Dodoboy.
May 30th, 2008, 08:23 PM

I am getting the feeling you don't like Serena and Venus.

But i could be wrong seeing as you show up in all their threads.

DemWilliamsGulls
May 30th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Yeah my girls lost ...but oh well...they just have to move on to Wimbledon. This years French has been somewhat dull with Henin gone nobody really has anyone to gun for. Plus Venus and Serena hasnt played well at this tournament from jump...especially Venus..so...you win some you loose some..we still have Wimbledon and the U.S. Open.

mckyle.
May 30th, 2008, 08:25 PM
I am getting the feeling you don't like Serena and Venus.

But i could be wrong seeing as you show up in all their threads.

No, I love the WS. It's just some most of their fans are retarded and delusional as hell. :lol:

Miss Atomic Bomb
May 30th, 2008, 08:25 PM
the only good point about seeing them lose is I found it really hilarous watching people flooding comments like 'yes yes yesss' ...haters heehee

starin
May 30th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Venus played like she either bumped her head, or that wig is restricting flow to her thinking cap

zomg VENUS PLEASE GET A NEW WEAVE for Wimbledon!!!

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 30th, 2008, 08:33 PM
I'm not too disappointed with Venus. She played a good match and her opponent was on fire.

As for Serena :help: I don't get these slumps she has in slam tournaments now. This was so like the Jankovic match in Australia.

Oh well I hope Kuzy finally lands this title now. Would like to see a Kuzy/Radwanska final.

santhuruu
May 30th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Well I am obviously sad, cause I really thought that both sisters could improve their performance of last year over here. I thought it was a shame that Venus didn't bend through her knees very well when she would hit a backhand. On the other side, her forehand is getting more consistent.
Well Serena, shock losses happen, and it is stupid I know, but you know now the hardcourt seasons are coming, so fix that serve!

What I would say is that Venus should rewatch the matches she played over here, and I hope she notices too that her backhand was weak because she didn't bend through her knees well. And I hope that Serena keeps up the great fitness level and that she stops showing negative emotions out there. She should send out those positive and intimidating emotions instead!

See yall at Wimbledon!

schorsch
May 30th, 2008, 08:48 PM
ok this does it.... unbelievable!!!

definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum

SAEKeithSerena
May 30th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Serena's loss is surprising. Venus's isn't.
the only good news is Wimbledon is coming up for Venus who can win it any day. Serena i'm worried about because she was such a favorite for RG. However, Serena has one of THE BEST records on hard-courts this year and i think she'll be fine during Wimbledon and thereafter.
yes their losses are really shitty and surprising, but RG deserves a new winner. let's go ana ivanovic!!!!!!!

Expat
May 30th, 2008, 08:59 PM
please serena win wimbledon

Slutiana
May 30th, 2008, 09:06 PM
At least they're not sitting out injured like my other fave. :sad:

Grass is around the corner... Until then, Ajde JJ and Sveta!

terjw
May 30th, 2008, 09:27 PM

Well put it in their combined forum. They've got their own forum and a Williams combined forum http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23. If you dump it here in GM - expect to get non Williams fans who reckon it's been a pretty good day.

darrinbaker00
May 30th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Its Clay, who cares.

On to Wimbledon!!! :aparty:

ps. good luck Ana I. ;)
Holy copout, Batman!

V's a star
May 30th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Well the hunger for every title is obviosily gone for both...U cant blame them tho. At there peak they both got sevre injuries and their sister was murder around the same time and they both stated after that, they had a new outlook on life and tennis.

Also there international celebrities and have won everything, before they were jus brought up to win tennis. After they did all that what is inspiring them??? They already have everthing they could ever want or need. So its no longer live or die on the court everyday cuz as soon as the match is over. They have sum event to go to or more designing to do where as before it was back to the courts and onto the next tournament.

All in all i still love Venus and hope everyday for the best. But its her life n shell do what she wants. She knows what it takes to win shes been there enough and will be again

LANGAM
May 30th, 2008, 10:27 PM
I would really love to see Venus win Freench open and AO. Suppose I will have to keep hoping, till the day she retires from tennis ( and I hope it's not any day soon). Till the next tournament, u will be greatly missed Vee and Serena. Now I can enjoy tennis without being nervous about my fav losing.

junlee_vee
May 30th, 2008, 11:21 PM
zomg VENUS PLEASE GET A NEW WEAVE for Wimbledon!!!

:haha: :haha:

I can't help but agree!

mckyle.
May 31st, 2008, 04:40 AM

The Williams Sisters have a combined forum.

Jacey
May 31st, 2008, 04:53 AM
not really a williams fan, that being said it was kind of a debbie downer that there both out. For real, these are two player that can really challenge Sharapova(fav), Sveta(2nd fav). In a grand slam for it to be a good showing top players need to fight it out with other top players. just my POV ;) yeah its great to see up & coming players but lets leave that to the Tier I & II tourney's to make a break through.

all in all........I will just be happy if Ivanavic doesn't win.

kwilliams
May 31st, 2008, 04:59 AM
Aaaaaaagggghhhhh! Why? Why both!?

Good luck Kuznetsova, I couldn't stomach watching another player win it.

InsideOut.
May 31st, 2008, 07:32 AM

It would be great to see Ana really take her game to the next level, she has mad talent, she is still an exciting player although she has established herself.

Oh right all of your faves lost yesterday. :sad:

bandabou
May 31st, 2008, 08:42 AM
And again netplay ends up costing Serena at RG. It's just amazing.

chris whiteside
May 31st, 2008, 08:52 AM
The big problem with the sisters seems to be getting through to the second week at a Slam. Last year Venus was perilously close to losing in the early rounds at Wimby. Once they reach the final stages then look out everyone.

This will make no difference to their prospects for Wimbledon. It'll be a nervous first week but if they get through then there's every chance of a Sister's final provided they're in opposite halves of the draw.

Everything seems to be conspiring towards a Miss Sharapova win. Unfortunately they'll be trying to put her on a par with those who have won the career Grand Slam including Serena and she's a pale imitation of all of them - just incredibly lucky in a weak era.

Vlover
May 31st, 2008, 04:29 PM
The nightmare is finally over.;) Now on to the MAIN EVENT where they can both play their brand of tennis.:bounce: Next
THE CHAMPIONSHIPS
My favorite tournament.

This is now Kutzy's best chance to win, I hope she can keep her head and believes she can do it.:)

Uranium
May 31st, 2008, 04:30 PM
ok this does it.... unbelievable!!!

definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
definitely players forum
wow, maybe i should be like you in Maria threads that are about nothing:)

Williams-forever
May 31st, 2008, 05:33 PM
I kinda expected this...it's really no surprise for me...

They should maybe consider skipping the clay season just as Lindsay has done...

Good luck at Wimbledon! :bounce:

Calvin M.
May 31st, 2008, 10:57 PM
Wasn't meant to be.

Bring on SW19!

Craig.
May 31st, 2008, 11:02 PM

And yet neither Ana or Sveta are in your sig, but Maria and Jelena are. :lol:

Wilson_07
May 31st, 2008, 11:35 PM
when i saw serena playing in berlin i really thought that she has a very big chance of winning RG,also because of her win at charleston...her matches in berlin were really really great tennis...especially against radwanksa who's not bad on clay...serena's best match of the year for me! only nine errors and many winners...and that on clay against an opponent who runs a lot of balls down. but when it came to rome and RG serena's game changed a bit...after her first two matches at RG i really had a bad feeling about her match against katarina. but i'm sure on grass and on hardcourt she will find her game again...if she stays healthy.

Venus+Serena#1fan
May 31st, 2008, 11:54 PM
We can still be positive.
Serena was in form and a favourite for the title she just didn't execute on the big points on that day.

Yes its hard for us to accept that a player of her calibre can have this happen but it's just the way tennis is and it has happened to everyone.

What's important is Serena lost this match because of a few costly mistakes on putaway shots. She was still moving well and looking to be aggressive. She tried to do the right thing and bottom line, as dissappointed as she might be herself she knows she is fit and playing supremely well regardless of this mishap.

From what I've seen from Serena this Spring she is moving very well, she is hitting her FH with alot of confidence and power. Her return, BH and shot selection is great too; even the netplay was impressive in some of her matches in Berlin and Charleston. And you know when Serena looses it motivates her, big time!

She has been hungriest for another Wimbledon of all the slams, that coupled with the motivation from this loss means she still has a chance bag in major #9.