PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else really enjoying Radwanska v Cornet?

Golovinjured.
May 30th, 2008, 02:12 PM
I'm in Australia so we don't get to see that many womens matches here, but is anybody else really enjoying this encounter? It's got the lot - dropshots, lobs, great retrieving - I'm really enjoying it alot. Really like the way both of these girls are playing.

Is it just me? :tape:

jujufreak
May 30th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Yup, very nice match, two talented girls :)

mckyle.
May 30th, 2008, 02:15 PM
I think everyone really enjoys this match. It's so promising and I expect two more sets (Radwanska just won the first). Both of them are Junior RG Champions and both have a chance to win RG at some point in their careers. And the tennis has been great, so much variety. It's so nice to see that not every single teenager plays the ball-bashing game now.

Hashim.
Aliza should have won the first set:(

but yeah its an interesting match

Mikey.
It's ok. Alize looks like she's about to keel over though :unsure:

TheBoiledEgg
May 30th, 2008, 02:16 PM
i was until about 15 mins ago

Alize :help:

Sean.
:fiery:NO because flipping BES is showing Murray!

LudwigDvorak
Early on it was fun. Radwanska alone is playing fantastic, but Cornet is tired now and is shanking balls and hitting stupid unforced errors.

It was good for half a set. :shrug:

LCS
May 30th, 2008, 02:18 PM
How can Cornet be tired? :confused: Get it together Alizé...I need you for TT :devil:

Golovinjured.
May 30th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Early on it was fun. Radwanska alone is playing fantastic, but Cornet is tired now and is shanking balls and hitting stupid unforced errors.

It was good for half a set. :shrug:

I was just about to say that :tape: The UE's are building up for here, it was great tennis for a while though ;) She needs to steady up, why's she in such a rush to get the point underway?

Malva
May 30th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Aliza should have won the first set:(

By should you obviously mean was supposed to because I don't believe that anybody in his mind might say that after seeing how Alizé lost 5 consecutive games.

AJZ.
May 30th, 2008, 02:41 PM
It's amazing :):)

mckyle.
May 30th, 2008, 02:48 PM
How can Cornet be tired? :confused: Get it together Alizé...I need you for TT :devil:

Her nerves have probably exhausted her. All of France is depending on her to do well here.

SOA_MC
May 30th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Yes:)

matty
May 30th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Sounds like both current matches are a couple of crackers. Yeah nice to see a match-up with bit of old fashioned subtlety and artistry. :)

Yep, I really like Radwanska's style, she's becoming a fave of mine.(Ever since the US open last year ;))

mckyle.
May 30th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I love Radwanska's return winners. They are so smooth. She did it so much against Sharapova last year and that's what I remembered the most about that match.

She just did it to give herself the break-of-death.