PDA

View Full Version : Don't Make This One Of Them Days Venus!!!

TooBlack
May 30th, 2008, 12:13 PM
I don't have time for this BS today Williams' sisters. I'm not walking around all upset and mad because you both lost on the same date. Time out for that (insert curse word)!

If anything, Serena's loss should inspire you to really get your head in the game girl. Stop effin up in grand slams and beat Flavia.

I'm serious - if the two of you put my heart through this BS today, I'mma have to do something real serious - like go to NY this weekend and PAAAAARRRRRRRR-TAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Seriously Venus, pull out the bulldog and atleast let us Williams' fans get a half smile. I want to watch during the 2nd week got dammit!!!

mckyle.
May 30th, 2008, 12:14 PM
You really are too black :lol:

Marshmallow
May 30th, 2008, 12:16 PM
:lol: Agreed. I don't want a repeat of the AO!

Destiny
May 30th, 2008, 12:17 PM
so agree

i swear are hunt them down and slap each one of them

starin
May 30th, 2008, 12:19 PM
u know what though how many times have Serena and Venus played very well when no on expected them too. When based on their form coming in they should be losing 2 and 2 to top players. but then they just come out play their game and dust them.
This is the downside to that. The yang to the ying (:rolleyes: i know so lame). sometimes they come out and just all of a sudden play like absolute shite.

TooBlack
May 30th, 2008, 12:20 PM
You really are too black :lol:

All the way baby! :lol: And I have tickets to Wimbledon this year too. That little quiet stadium wont be quiet anymore. If it's a sporting event, I'm gonna treat it as such. Me & my boy are going to make some noise, WOOF WOOF!!! lol

I just remembered FO 2004 - Serena loses to Capriati and Venus then loses to Myskina. One of the most awful days ever!