PDA

View Full Version : S1 Week 18, Wimbledon, GBR, GS

Pages : [1] 2

champion88
May 25th, 2008, 07:47 PM
WIMBLEDON

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/sporteditors/wimbledon_getty.jpg

Welcome to The All England Club, Wimbledon, SW19, for the season's third Grand Slam. Cibulkova won the Australian Open, and Vaidisova won the French Open 3 weeks ago. Will we have another new Slam champ here this week?

Let's check out the favourites:-

http://z.about.com/d/tennis/1/7/1/C/2006-us-open-2.jpg

Elena Dementieva - She has won 4 of the last 5 tournaments. However, she won the two tournaments before Roland Garros and went out meekly in her first match there. She will be hoping for better fortune here on the lawns of the All England Club. Can she handle the pressure this time round?

http://www.ontennis.com/images/vai3_375.jpg

Nicole Vaidisova - She won Roland Garros and has shown great form on the grass too, reaching the Birmingham final, and the semis in Eastbourne. She will be tough to beat, and she knows how to win a Slam.

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/4782179

Gisela Dulko - She made the semis of Birmingham and final of Eastbourne so is also in great grass court form, and would be no surprise to see her with the trophy at the end of this week.

Not really going out on a limb here by picking the top 3 players, but they really are the most in-from at the moment!

Let's check out the draw!

Qualifying:-

1. (PC) Medina Garrigues Vs. (WC) Benesova
2. (PC) Schiavone Vs. (WC) Cornet
3. (PC) Sugiyama Vs. (WC) Paszek
4. (WC) Bremond Vs. (WC) Wozniacki
5. (PC) Zvonareva Vs. (WC) Kuznetsova

(1) Dementieva Vs. Qualifier 1
Petrova Vs. (15) Moore
(9) Ivanovic Vs. Muller
(WC) Kirilenko Vs. (6) Cibulkova
(7) S.Williams Vs. Radwanska
Chakvetadze Vs. (10) Dechy
(12) Golovin Vs. Salerni
Qualifier 2 Vs. (3) Dulko

(4) Olaru Vs. Qualifier 3
Capriati Vs. (14) Hingis
(15) Stosur Vs. Hantuchova
Qualifier 4 Vs. (5) Peer
(8) Davenport Vs. Jankovic
V.Williams Vs. (11) Sharapova
(13) Safina Vs. Schnyder
Qualifier 5 Vs. (2) Vaidisova

POINTS DUE TUESDAY 12PM!!

Round of 32 : Head-to-Head

Petrova Vs. Moore - Moore leads 2-1

Paris R64 - Moore - 0-6 6-1 6-3
Berlin R32 - Moore - 6-0 6-1
Eastbourne R32 - Petrova - 7-5 5-7 6-0

Ivanovic Vs. Muller - First Meeting

Kirilenko Vs. Cibulkova - First Meeting

S.Williams Vs. Radwanska - S.Williams leads 2-1

Gold Coast R16 - Radwanska - 6-4 3-6 6-3
Doha R32 - S.Williams - 7-6(6) 0-6 6-1
Bangalore QF - S.Williams - 0-6 6-1 6-2

Chakvetadze Vs. Dechy - Chakvetadze leads 1-0

Berlin R16 - Chakvetadze - 6-3 3-6 7-5

Golovin Vs. Salerni - Golovin leads 1-0

Australian Open R32 - Golovin - 6-1 6-7(5) 6-2

Cornet Vs. Dulko - First Meeting

Olaru Vs. Paszek - First Meeting

Capriati Vs. Hingis - Hingis leads 1-0

Roland Garros R32 - Hingis - 4-6 6-3 6-0

Stosur Vs. Hantuchova - Hantuchova leads 1-0

Fed Cup R16 - Hantuchova - 0-6 6-0 6-4

Harkleroad Vs. Peer - First Meeting

Davenport Vs. Jankovic - Tied 1-1

Fed Cup R16 - Jankovic - 6-2 6-0
Roland Garros QF - Davenport - 0-6 7-6(14) 6-0

V.Williams Vs. Sharapova - Sharapova leads 1-0

Rome R32 - Sharapova - 0-6 6-2 7-6(5)

Safina Vs. Schnyder - Schnyder leads 1-0

Dubai R16 - Schnyder - 6-2 6-3

Kuznetsova Vs. Vaidisova - First Meeting

IMPORTANT!!

Players who have not sent since Roland Garros will need to for this event:-

Cibulkova
Ivanovic
V.Williams
Chakvetadze
Capriati
Jankovic
Stosur

.Andrew.
May 25th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I just missed the seeding. :sad:
Tough first round in Dina but Patty will do her best! :hearts:

champion88
May 25th, 2008, 08:04 PM
I might have to rename Serena "Dechy Magnet" :lol:

Fretchap
May 25th, 2008, 08:06 PM
4th tournament in a row where I and Dechy are suppose to meet in second round :rolleyes: This draw sucks, Serena sucks, Wimbledon sucks :mad:

Daniela-Is-Mine
May 25th, 2008, 08:09 PM
OK draw

Fretchap
May 25th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Bottom part is much weaker :o

dulkogii
May 25th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Bad draw!:(

Andrew Laeddis
May 25th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I love Nikki's draw

Andrew Laeddis
May 25th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Bottom part is much weaker :o

I know. Is'nt it great? :)

Fretchap
May 25th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Well it's great for Nicole, but if she doesn't get to the final then she sucks :o

Fretchap
May 26th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Corruption!

http://hello.typepad.com/hello/images/serena.jpg

Serena kept complaining when she arrived in Wimbledon, after saying her opponent Natalie Dechy cheated to beat her last week in Eastbourne, she claimed the Wimbledon's draw was rigged against her. For a fourth week in a row Serena Williams and Natalie "The Fuc*in' Biatch" Dechy are set up to face in second round. When Dechy was drawn just after Serena Williams match at the main draw ceremony, the American women screamed "This draw is fuc*in' bullshit, they all want to see me lose, burn in hell fuc*in' stupid Wimbledon organizers!"

Serena Williams has probably the toughest draw she could have ever hoped for as she would have to face almost only opponents she has negative or tied records against. Serena Williams coach said after the match, "This draw is totally stupid, all the best players are in the the top part, can you believe Cibulkova, Dementieva, Williams and Dulko are in the top part! Nicole Vaidisova has a BYE to the final."

A British news paper also reported that they talked a bit to Serena Williams on the phone 2 hours after the draw was made and that she said, "They are all gonna regret it, I'll make this Wimbledon an unforgettable one, even if I bow out right in first round, I'll make trouble for the rest of the tournament believe me!"

Slutati
May 26th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Serena:spit::spit::rolls:
Love the article:worship:

Fretchap
May 26th, 2008, 01:23 AM
I hope QFs will be

Moore vs Ivanovic
Serena vs Golovin
Capriati vs Peer
Davenport vs Schnyder

Fretchap
May 26th, 2008, 01:23 AM
It would be more entertaining than usual players who make it to there :o

Daniela-Is-Mine
May 26th, 2008, 02:20 AM
I hope QFs will be

Moore vs Ivanovic
Serena vs Golovin
Capriati vs Peer
Davenport vs Schnyder

Moore vs Ivanovic
Serena vs Golovin
Capriati vs Peer
Davenport vs Schnyder

You meant Hantuchova right:kiss:;)

young_gunner913
May 26th, 2008, 02:28 AM
I hope QFs will be

Moore vs Ivanovic
Serena vs Golovin
Capriati vs Peer
Davenport vs Schnyder

:hearts:

Semis:

Moore vs. Serena

Peer vs. Davenport

Finals:

Serena vs. Peer :hearts::hearts:

Fretchap
May 26th, 2008, 02:35 AM

Semis:

Moore vs. Serena

Peer vs. Davenport

Finals:

Serena vs. Peer :hearts::hearts:

Lets dream before the tournaments really starts :lol:

twight6
May 26th, 2008, 02:37 AM
Alizé Cornet would like a wild card here, if possible. I'll send points right away!

twight6
May 26th, 2008, 02:39 AM
Alizé Cornet would like a wild card here, if possible. I'll send points right away!

Scratch that (stupid 5ean... :()

TAMIRA PASZEK would like a wild card please :)

Buitenzorg
May 26th, 2008, 03:04 AM
Hingis is ready bitches :p

Buitenzorg
May 26th, 2008, 03:06 AM
My QF predictions

[1] Dementieva v [6] Cibulkova
[7] S.Williams v [12] Golovin
[14] Hingis v [15] Stosur
[11] Sharapova v Schnyder

young_gunner913
May 26th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Lets dream before the tournaments really starts :lol:

:lol: Wanna sit next to each other on the plane home?

My QF predictions

[1] Dementieva v [6] Cibulkova
[7] S.Williams v [12] Golovin
[14] Hingis v [B][15] Stosur
[11] Sharapova v Schnyder

:o Stosur (knocked out round one in Eastbourne) over Peer (Semi-finalist in Eastbourne and ranked in the top 5)?

Slutati
May 26th, 2008, 03:19 AM
Semis:

Moore vs. Serena

EEEEEW, stop smoking weed! Moore needs to go:fiery:

Buitenzorg
May 26th, 2008, 03:27 AM
:lol: Wanna sit next to each other on the plane home?

:o Stosur (knocked out round one in Eastbourne) over Peer (Semi-finalist in Eastbourne and ranked in the top 5)?

anything is possible :p

Buitenzorg
May 26th, 2008, 03:28 AM

same as the real WTA RG 2008

Round 1 [wc] Stosur v [17] Peer :lol:

young_gunner913
May 26th, 2008, 05:10 AM
EEEEEW, stop smoking weed! Moore needs to go:fiery:

:spit::haha::smoke:

same as the real WTA RG 2008

Round 1 [wc] Stosur v [17] Peer :lol:

Let's hope that Peer wins too. :scared::rolleyes:

Hashim.
May 26th, 2008, 07:40 AM
JJ wants to win a match:D

Robshots
May 26th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Ahhh Dinara's run of poor results may continue after drawing Patty first round!! Wish me luck, I'll need it! I'm due for some success!? Well at least past the first round anyway :(

Sean.
May 26th, 2008, 10:24 AM

:hug:

The REAL Alize Cornet would like a WC

ElusiveChanteuse
May 26th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Good luck to all.:)

Go Lena!:rocker2:

patch.
May 26th, 2008, 11:20 AM
In Peers quarter :sad: I dont want to have to beat her :sad::p

Would love to beat Nikki in the semis, to avenge Roland Garros and then play Lena in the final, but thats all wishful thinking ;)

patch.
May 26th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Olarus Quarter Predictions

(1) Dementieva Vs. (6) Cibulkova
(10) Dechy vs. (12) Golovin

(4) Olaru Vs. (5) Peer
(8) Davenport Vs. (2) Vaidisova

.Andrew.
May 26th, 2008, 12:55 PM
I love the confidence everyone has in Patty to make the qtrs. :hearts: :lol:

Except Patch of course. :ras: :lol:

patch.
May 26th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Sorry :hug: Id like you to beat Nicole, but shes in good form ;)

champion88
May 26th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Cornet and Paszek are new players and will be given WCs

Harkleroad and Kirilenko are returning from "injury" and will also be given WCs. They will keep their old ranking points from before they were "injured".

champion88
May 26th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Less than 24hrs for points, and still need from Cibulkova, Ivanovic, Venus, Chakvetadze, Capriati and Stosur :tape:

Sean.
May 26th, 2008, 04:45 PM
New Girl In Town

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc219/5e4n/Alize.gif

18 year old Alize Cornet is set to make her tour debut tommorow. And what better place to gently settle into the new day job than at the most prestigious tormanent in the world against an in form #3 seed, in a side of the draw more stacked than Serena's morning plate of waffles?:scared:

The fiesty french woman is a former junior RG champion but is as of yet untried on grass. Any result will be a useful learning experience, we can only hope she hasn't run up a high tab in the bakery this time tommorow. Should she miraculously get passed Miss Dulco things get a lot easier; only an 8 time GS champion, a seemingly unstoppable World #1 and two fabulously talented compatriots to stand in her way:help:.

We wish her the best of luck, she's most definately going to need it:tape:

young_gunner913
May 26th, 2008, 04:46 PM
In Peers quarter :sad: I dont want to have to beat her :sad::p

Would love to beat Nikki in the semis, to avenge Roland Garros and then play Lena in the final, but thats all wishful thinking ;)

Excuse me, I believe Peer knocked out Olaru in Eastbourne last week. ;):p

champion88
May 26th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Alize - thanks for article! Good luck :yeah:

"more stacked than Serena's morning waffles" :spit:

dulkogii
May 26th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Good article Alize!

Welcome!

Andrew Laeddis
May 26th, 2008, 07:17 PM
:drool: Dream Draw :drool:

From the bottom half Nikki has a positive h2h against:Olaru, Higis, Capriati, Stosur, Hantuchova, Harkleroad, Peer, Jankovic, V.Williams, and Schnyder.

She has never faced Safina. She is 1-1 against Davenport (Nikki won their last meeting)and 0-1 against Sharapova. Davenport, Sharapova and Hatuchova are the only three to have beaten Nikki and Hantuchova's win came in a Fed Cup rubber. Nikki has beaten Hantuchova the last two times they have played.

Nikki's combined head to head for players in the bottom half is 18-3.

Her combined head to head for players in the top half is 15-11. She has losig records againt Dementieva (0-4), More (0-2), Ivanovic (0-1), Golovin (0-1). She is tied with Dechy (1-1) and Dulko (2-2).

NIKKI PLEASE MAKE THE BEST OF THIS DRAW AND MAKE THE FINALS.

Andrew Laeddis
May 26th, 2008, 07:20 PM
New Girl In Town

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc219/5e4n/Alize.gif

18 year old Alize Cornet is set to make her tour debut tommorow. And what better place to gently settle into the new day job than at the most prestigious tormanent in the world against an in form #3 seed, in a side of the draw more stacked than Serena's morning plate of waffles?:scared:

The fiesty french woman is a former junior RG champion but is as of yet untried on grass. Any result will be a useful learning experience, we can only hope she hasn't run up a high tab in the bakery this time tommorow. Should she miraculously get passed Miss Dulco things get a lot easier; only an 8 time GS champion, a seemingly unstoppable World #1 and two fabulously talented compatriots to stand in her way:help:.

We wish her the best of luck, she's most definately going to need it:tape:

:lol:

But be careful. Not too long ago, Moore called Davenport old and slow and its started a nasty media war between Moore, Davenport, Peer, Vaidisova, Golovin and Hingis. (View the OWTT Antwerp thread to read the articles).

champion88
May 26th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Round of 32 : Head-to-Head

Petrova Vs. Moore - Moore leads 2-1

Paris R64 - Moore - 0-6 6-1 6-3
Berlin R32 - Moore - 6-0 6-1
Eastbourne R32 - Petrova - 7-5 5-7 6-0

Ivanovic Vs. Muller - First Meeting

Kirilenko Vs. Cibulkova - First Meeting

S.Williams Vs. Radwanska - S.Williams leads 2-1

Gold Coast R16 - Radwanska - 6-4 3-6 6-3
Doha R32 - S.Williams - 7-6(6) 0-6 6-1
Bangalore QF - S.Williams - 0-6 6-1 6-2

Chakvetadze Vs. Dechy - Chakvetadze leads 1-0

Berlin R16 - Chakvetadze - 6-3 3-6 7-5

Golovin Vs. Salerni - Golovin leads 1-0

Australian Open R32 - Golovin - 6-1 6-7(5) 6-2

Cornet Vs. Dulko - First Meeting

Olaru Vs. Paszek - First Meeting

Capriati Vs. Hingis - Hingis leads 1-0

Roland Garros R32 - Hingis - 4-6 6-3 6-0

Stosur Vs. Hantuchova - Hantuchova leads 1-0

Fed Cup R16 - Hantuchova - 0-6 6-0 6-4

Harkleroad Vs. Peer - First Meeting

Davenport Vs. Jankovic - Tied 1-1

V.Williams Vs. Sharapova - Sharapova leads 1-0

Rome R32 - Sharapova - 0-6 6-2 7-6(5)

Safina Vs. Schnyder - Schnyder leads 1-0

Dubai R16 - Schnyder - 6-2 6-3

Fretchap
May 26th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Another Waffleholic!

http://www.chroniclebooks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/swilliams2008.jpg
Talking about waffles, Serena said "They're my number one"

One of the Serena Williams's secret was revealed today by one of the newest bitch on the OWTT, Alize Cornet, Serena is addicted to waffles. Alizé Cornet talked about it with a touch of humour, but there's nothing funny in this, in an exclusive interview she gave to the Journal L'Équipe she said, "We should not laugh about these kind of things, I'm not the only girl on the tour who is addicted to waffles. At the beggining I was eating only one waffle to breakfast but then I started eating two and then the number of waffles kept increasing... It's tough to live with such a problem on my shoulder everyday." Serena was almost crying while saying this to the Journal, one thing is sure, what Cornet said today was totally disrespectful and would deserve apologies. Serena said she would take a break after Wimbledon, would it be to cure her addiction to waffles in a Waffle Rehabilitation Center?

champion88
May 26th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Serena :spit:

Fretchap
May 26th, 2008, 10:30 PM
I would feel like typing 50 articles, or at least for some bitch fightin but I think I'm alone presently the only person I could bitch is the Tour Director :devil: :lol:

champion88
May 26th, 2008, 10:47 PM
I would feel like typing 50 articles, or at least for some bitch fightin but I think I'm alone presently the only person I could bitch is the Tour Director :devil: :lol:

You could have bitched on Cornet rather than admitting your waffle-fetish lol! Go ahead and bring out a war on the tour director if you want :armed:

IceHock
May 26th, 2008, 10:50 PM
points set for kuzy

Andrew Laeddis
May 26th, 2008, 10:53 PM
If you add kuznetsova to the draw shouldnt there be qualifying so that the draw has an equal amount of players on each side. If Nikki cant get a bye neither should Lena.

champion88
May 26th, 2008, 10:54 PM
TOUR DIRECTOR : GROW UP OR GET OUT SERENA

Tour Director Chris Smith launched a scathing attack on American player Serena Williams earlier today.

Serena threw an absolute wobbler after losing to Nathalie Dechy last week in Eastbourne, dubbing her a "fuc*ing bitch" and a "cheater". When the draw for Wimbledon was annoucned, Serena was projected to play Dechy in the second round for the 4th consecutive tournament. Serena went ballistic, accusing the organisers of corruption.

The Tour Director said: "We take the integrity of this tour very seriously. There is no such corruption on tour. When Jessica Moore had to play Gisela Dulko time and time again at the beginning of the season, you didn't see her screaming her head off like a 4-year old girl. She took it on the chin like a true professional. It's not my fault Serena cannot beat her. Either grow up or get your fat waffle ass outta here Serena. Maybe she should train a bit harder rather than exposing herself at Z-list "celebrity" bashes"

http://gregghenson.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/serenawilliams02.jpg

champion88
May 26th, 2008, 10:54 PM
If you add kuznetsova to the draw shouldnt there be qualifying so that the draw has an equal amount of players on each side.

No She will play you in R32. It wouldn't be fair to have a player losing in R64 when there are places free in the R32!

Andrew Laeddis
May 26th, 2008, 10:56 PM
No She will play you in R32. It wouldn't be fair to have a player losing in R64 when there are places free in the R32!

It's official. I hate Kuznetsova :fiery:. Someone's been joining Serena at the waffle house.

Newcomers scare the hell out of me.

Love the article on Serena.

IceHock
May 26th, 2008, 11:01 PM
It's official. I hate Kuznetsova :fiery:. Someone's been joining Serena at the waffle house.

Newcomers scare the hell out of me.

Love the article on Serena.

I wouldn't be in it had champion not pmed me about his game :p

Sean.
May 26th, 2008, 11:17 PM
What a load of waffle!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc219/5e4n/untitled.jpg

We are privileged to bring you the exclusive reaction of the tours newest darling Alize Cornet; despite it being a mere few hours before she locks horns with the worlds best and Serena at Wimbledon. She held her 1st ever press conference to make a formal apology to the tennis heavyweight:

"I'd like to apologise to Miss Williams, looking back I can see how my comments may have been hurtful. I mean it can't be easy to be a washed up old has been, I feel sorry for her I really do. I completely understand her addiction, you know she is not World #1 anymore she has to find someway to still attract media attention. She's used to people going into a frenzy about her, attention whores find their decline very stressful, this time comes to all at some point."

To add to Miss Williams' troubles MacDonald's have today announced a 50p rise in the price of their Big Macs and make a controversial decision to discontinue their super size range, due to mounting costs of grain and pressure from environmentalist groups. The news hit Serena hard, and she emulated Vera Zvonereva's antics and broke down on live television. Needless to add we caught the delicious event on camera and will upload it at the next opportunity. Miss Cornet added:

"It is very sad to see such a legendary bitch in this situation; but she can rest assured that I will be here to continue her legacy as 'Queen Bitch'. I'm here for you Serena, don't worry you. Remember there is always life after tennis, just look at Navratilova. You and Martina can enjoy commentating together and spending endless rainy days at Wimbledon discussing everything you have in common. I fully expect you to do do well in the next series of 'Celebrity Big Brother'; I promise I will vote for you to win. Ktnxbye"

Furthermore Miss Cornet added she will donate all her Wimbledon winnings to Serena's charity campaign 'Save the Whale'. Is there no end to this sweet girl's kindness?

Andrew Laeddis
May 26th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Ugly Duckling of Russian Gets Undeserving Wildcard

http://www.espn.go.com/photo/2007/0703/ten_a_kuznetsova_262.jpg

Today Nicole Vaidisova was shocked to learn that Russian player Svetlana Kuznetsova would be gettng a WC into the Wimbledon main draw. Although Nicole stressed that she is confident she will beat Kuznetsova, she didn't think someone with such little talent should have the privilege of playing against her on Center Court. Below is the transcript of Vaidisova's press conference held earlier.

You were expecting a bye for the first round. Now you play Kuznetsova. How does that change your mindset going into Wimbledon?
It doesnt. I will slay this ho up and down center court tomorrow.

What are your thoughts on the accusations made by Serena Williams concerning the draw?
Her claims are ridiculous. I'll admit the players I've had the most success against are in my half of the draw but that's just how things worked out. The draw is completely random and I trust that the tour director acts with integrity.

The director recently launched a media attack on Serena. Was it justified?
Of course it was justified. She was questioning his integrity but implying that he would rig the draw. Nobody likes a whiner and that is what Serena has become. I too lost my last meeting with Dechy. I was pissed about it at first but I got over it and so should Serena.

You've had two very close losses so far this grass season. How do you plan to take that extra step?
I have the skills. I simply need to go into the match with the right game plan and that is just what I plan to do if I come up against Dulko or Dementieva in the finals.

Andrew Laeddis
May 26th, 2008, 11:26 PM
What a load of waffle!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc219/5e4n/untitled.jpg

We are privileged to bring you the exclusive reaction of the tours newest darling Alize Cornet; despite it being a mere few hours before she locks horns with the worlds best and Serena at Wimbledon. She held her 1st ever press conference to make a formal apology to the tennis heavyweight:

To add to Miss Williams' troubles MacDonald's have today announced a 50p rise in the price of their Big Macs and make a controversial decision to discontinue their super size range, due to mounting costs of grain and pressure from environmentalist groups. The news hit Serena hard, and she emulated Vera Zvonereva's antics and broke down on live television. Needless to add we caught the delicious event on camera and will upload it at the next opportunity. Miss Cornet added:

Furthermore Miss Cornet added she will donate all her Wimbledon winnings to Serena's charity campaign 'Save the Whale'. Is there no end to this sweet girls kindness?

:spit:

champion88
May 26th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Alize :spit:

Nikki :yeah:

Slutati
May 26th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Everyone is a bitch in this game lol:spit:

champion88
May 26th, 2008, 11:50 PM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : PC PLAYERS

In order to make it fair on all players, so that there are no more Byes in the R32, I am introducing 4 PC Players. The points for PC players will be done completely at random by random.org each week. This will be effective as of now.

Thus, for Wimbledon, Dementieva will daw a PC player in R32, with 3 other PC players playing the 3 lowest ranked players. If Cibulkova, Ivanovic, Venus or Stosur do not send points, they will be replaced by Lucky Losers.

:wavey:

IceHock
May 27th, 2008, 12:06 AM
http://www.elpais.com/recorte/20070907elpepudep_8/LCO340/Ies/Svetlana_Kuznetsova_celebra_triunfo_rusa_Anna_Chak vetadze.jpg

Kuznetsova: "Nicole's just mad she has two hours less to have sex with Radek."

Newcomer Svetlana Kuznetsova lashed out at world number two(ho)Nicole Vaidisova after reading her comments about their matchup.

"Yah know, these world class bitches who think their something, when their really not, they just don't want to be beaten by someone new basicly, because it's embarrassing probably for them. Everyone knows though that Nicole was planning on being with Radek, at least that's what other girls in the lockerroom were saying, so personally after i'm done whooping her ass, she can go f%@& the night away with Radek for all I care, She must have a fetish for monkeys because those lips are on the same level."

young_gunner913
May 27th, 2008, 12:12 AM
:spit::haha:

zvonarevarulz
May 27th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Chakvetadze's Take On Things
http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3201/chaky0506121010bl.jpg

Anna, for quite some time now, certain players have been calling other players fat,bitches,ho's and other whorible(:p) things, yet you have kept silent. Why is that?

I always felt that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. But I've changed my mind:devil: The truth is Nicole is a bitch, Tati is a ho, serena is a fat-ho-bitch. I'm probably a bitch sometimes too, but I'm most certainly not a fat ho. I do have one thing to say to Nicole: We bitches have to stick together, and not let the fugly ho's take over! Now just stick to questions about tennis.

You play Nathalie Dechy in the first round, what are your thoughts about that?

Well, it's going to be tough, the last time we played I won 7-5 in the third. But that was clay and this is grass, I'm going to have to play aggresively to win, which I plan on doing.

How do you feel about your chances in this tournament?

Well obviously most people don't think I'm going to win, but one can dream. I think reaching the semis is a reachable goal, I just need to keep my cool, fight, and play my game.

Buitenzorg
May 27th, 2008, 12:23 AM
I love you bitches :kiss:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Chris Smith : The Reason Why OWTT won't last long

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20030603/sp9.jpg

Serena Williams is mad at the tour director, after he just launched a whole new project named "Let's Bring Queen Ree Down". Mr. Smith said there was no corruption on his tour and that the integrity on his tour was something that really mattered to him, Serena's answer to this was pretty simple, "BULLSHIT!". Plus he added Serena couldn't beat Dechy which is false as Serena still has a 2-1 record over the bitch. Plus he even said Jessica Moore was more professional and mature then her, Serena answered to this "I mean, this is ridiculous, how could anyone on Earth get somewhere lower than her, I'm sure her and this stupid director are dating each other, they are both so idiot." Most fans of Serena simply thinks this is a marketing strategy to promote the tour, Smith tries to make up scandal so OWTT gets some free publicity.

Aliéze Cornet also went out to "apology" to Serena, but it turned out in a bitchy conference press. She called Serena ahas-been, but how can she be a has-been as she has never even won a title or been in the top 3? Serena is not declining but prestenly climbing up the rankings, plus Serena wanted to say to Alize Cornet "I really hope we will meet in quarters so I can kick your ass out of Wimbledon". With the event that happened in a MacDonald Serena said, "What are you talking about? It wasn't me on TV, it was my biggest fan, Jerena Williams, she looks like me and almost has the same name as me and she wanted to have some attention and she had." Serena Williams was thinking about a break after Wimbledon, but after Alizé Cornet's most recent interview she she said, "I won't take any break finally, she thinks I'm going to go out of this tour... NEVER! Not cause I'm having fun playing tennis but only to poo her out I'm gonna stay on this tour until I die!" And please, donate at least a bit to the 'Save the Whale' fundation, money will be given to Serena who will then send it in an enveloppe to Alizé Cornet so she can have a plastic surgery for nose who gives desire of vomitting.

Sean.
May 27th, 2008, 12:24 AM
:haha: So much for letting tennis do the talking.

This should be renamed, bitches tennis tour

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Chakvetadze's Take On Things
http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3201/chaky0506121010bl.jpg

Anna, for quite some time now, certain players have been calling other players fat,bitches,ho's and other whorible(:p) things, yet you have kept silent. Why is that?

I always felt that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. But I've changed my mind:devil: The truth is Nicole is a bitch, Tati is a ho, serena is a fat-ho-bitch.

I'll take it as a compliment :kiss:

zvonarevarulz
May 27th, 2008, 12:27 AM
:haha: [So much for letting tennis do that talking.

I hope Chaky doesn't remember comments made by Cornet made earlier today

It's over rated:p

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Chris Smith : The Reason Why OWTT won't last long

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20030603/sp9.jpg

Serena Williams is mad at the tour director, after he just launched a whole new project named "Let's Bring Queen Ree Down". Mr. Smith said there was no corruption on his tour and that the integrity on his tour was something that really mattered to him, Serena's answer to this was pretty simple, "BULLSHIT!". Plus he added Serena couldn't beat Dechy which is false as Serena still has a 2-1 record over the bitch. Plus he even said Jessica Moore was more professional and mature then her, Serena answered to this "I mean, this is ridiculous, how could anyone on Earth get somewhere lower than her, I'm sure her and this stupid director are dating each other, they are both so idiot." Most fans of Serena simply thinks this is a marketing strategy to promote the tour, Smith tries to make up scandal so OWTT gets some free publicity.

Aliéze Cornet also went out to "apology" to Serena, but it turned out in a bitchy conference press. She called Serena ahas-been, but how can she be a has-been as she has never even won a title or been in the top 3? Serena is not declining but prestenly climbing up the rankings, plus Serena wanted to say to Alize Cornet "I really hope we will meet in quarters so I can kick your ass out of Wimbledon". With the event that happened in a MacDonald Serena said, "What are you talking about? It wasn't me on TV, it was my biggest fan, Jerena Williams, she looks like me and almost has the same name as me and she wanted to have some attention and she had." Serena Williams was thinking about a break after Wimbledon, but after Alizé Cornet's most recent interview she she said, "I won't take any break finally, she thinks I'm going to go out of this tour... NEVER! Not cause I'm having fun playing tennis but only to poo her out I'm gonna stay on this tour until I die!" And please, donate at least a bit to the 'Save the Whale' fundation, money will be given to Serena who will then send it in an enveloppe to Alizé Cornet so she can have a plastic surgery for nose who gives desire of vomitting.

:armed:

Great article Serena!! :p

young_gunner913
May 27th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Leave Serena Alone!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/FlamingoSpice/chris-crocker.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/FlamingoSpice/Chris-Crocker2.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/FlamingoSpice/chris20crocker.jpg

Pleas from Youtube-famous star, Chris Crocker have surfaced on the internet featuring the annoying, idiotic Crocker making pleas for OWTT players such as Anna Chakvetadze, Alize Cornet, and Nicole Vaidsova to "Leave Serena alone!" With Wimbledon up and coming, the drama around the OWTT tour has been amped up more than usual. However, one thing is for sure, the bitches on tour have finally gone crazy. More on this report later.

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 12:41 AM
:devil:
There has been some interesting rifts while I have been sleeping :lol:

Serena, seeing as I am smarter than you and am able to spell, thought I'd point out that you can't :p

:p
Just a few problems with your ''little essay''
Structure is decent, depth and quality is decent, but spelling and grammar is poor...GRADE: C+
Now seeing as Serena is a crap arse tennis player, I would have imagined she would make a good journalist, but I was so so wrong...
Maybe you should stick to McDonalds?

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 12:42 AM
Lindsay defends team captain

http://www.lindsaydavenport.com.ar/pictures/lindsay-davenport12.jpg

Lindsay Davenport has been quick to defend her team captain and good friend Serena Williams in a recent media outburst on the eve of Wimbledon.

"The recent attacks on Serena are completely out of order. Especially from that new bitch Alize Cornet. Who does she think she is? She hasen't even played a match yet and she thinks she can talk about legends like Serena Williams. She'd better watch out if I catch her in the locker room. If she keeps this up she will soon have no friends like Golovin."

"I think Serena has the right to be mad at the organisers. The tour manager normally does a good job but that draw is asking for trouble. Plus, it was a bad decision to let Nicole Vaidisova into the draw. Sure she can play everywhere else but this is Wimbledon. The people are expecting to see proper tennis, not her mishitting fests."

When asked to talk about her chances, Lindsay sounded very confident.

"It is obvious I am the favourite. If I play even close to my best, I will definetely be in the final next Saturday. Dulko, Dementieva, Cibulkova, Serena and a few others would be a tougher challenge, but as far as I'm concerned it's my title to win or lose."

Davenport begins her campaign against Jelena Jankovic.

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 12:42 AM
WC Benesova and 4 PC players added to draw ;)

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Leave Serena Alone!

Pleas from Youtube-famous star, Chris Crocker have surfaced on the internet featuring the annoying, idiotic Crocker making pleas for OWTT players such as Anna Chakvetadze, Alize Cornet, and Nicole Vaidsova to "Leave Serena alone!" With Wimbledon up and coming, the drama around the OWTT tour has been amped up more than usual. However, one thing is for sure, the bitches on tour have finally gone crazy. More on this report later.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 12:44 AM
:devil:
There has been some interesting rifts while I have been sleeping :lol:

Serena, seeing as I am smarter than you and am able to spell, thought I'd point out that you can't :p

:p
Just a few problems with your ''little essay''
Structure is decent, depth and quality is decent, but spelling and grammar is poor...GRADE: C+
Now seeing as Serena is a crap arse tennis player, I would have imagined she would make a good journalist, but I was so so wrong...
Maybe you should stick to McDonalds?

My usual language = French sorry...

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 12:44 AM
ooooh the drama - i LOVE it!!! :drool:

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 12:45 AM

Lindsay Davenport has been quick to defend her team captain and good friend Serena Williams in a recent media outburst on the eve of Wimbledon.

"The recent attacks on Serena are completely out of order. Especially from that new bitch Alize Cornet. Who does she think she is? She hasen't even played a match yet and she thinks she can talk about legends like Serena Williams. She'd better watch out if I catch her in the locker room. If she keeps this up she will soon have no friends like Golovin."

"I think Serena has the right to be mad at the organisers. The tour manager normally does a good job but that draw is asking for trouble. Plus, it was a bad decision to let Nicole Vaidisova into the draw. Sure she can play everywhere else but this is Wimbledon. The people are expecting to see proper tennis, not her mishitting fests."

"It is obvious I am the favourite. If I play even close to my best, I will definetely be in the final next Saturday. Dulko, Dementieva, Cibulkova, Serena and a few others would be a tougher challenge, but as far as I'm concerned it's my title to win or lose."

:rolleyes:
Lindsay is only accustomed to the grass because she is a cow ...
Someone should tell her that Wimbledon is not a grass eating competition, but rather a tennis tournament. I'm sure she won't feel so confident then...

At least we agree that Golovin has no friends :yeah:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 12:46 AM

:worship: Lindsay for the title!

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 12:47 AM
My usual language = French sorry...
No problem :)
Just wanted to get in on the action ...

You write in very good English seeing as it is your second language :yeah:

young_gunner913
May 27th, 2008, 12:51 AM
:worship: Lindsay for the title!

I wrote you an article too. :o

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 12:51 AM
:haha: So much for letting tennis do the talking.

This should be renamed, bitches tennis tour

It really should! It's been happening since Moore started shooting her mouth off in just the 2nd tournament. Everything that goes wrong here is down to her. :o

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 12:54 AM
It really should! It's been happening since Moore started shooting her mouth off in just the 2nd tournament. Everything that goes wrong here is down to her. :o
:hearts: :kiss: :worship:
That's right, Jessica is the original and the best bitch on OWTT :devil:

Bow to the Queen, my subjects :)

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Serena to join the Pussycat Dolls?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44092000/jpg/_44092496_serena_getty_300.jpghttp://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/specials/grammy07/show/arrivals/pussycat.jpg

After so many rumors about Serena and her eventual retirement, Serena surprised everybody when she confirmed a big news! No she won't leave the OWTT but she did confirm Pussycat Dolls did approach her to know if she would be interested in being a part of the group as the lead singer Nicole Scherzinger will soon leave the group. Serena said in this press conference, "This is such an exciting news! Robin Antin, the creator of the group, told me that the PCD scheduled could be reorganized so it would fit with mine! PCD are real artists, plus dancing and singing asks a lot of cardio training which would be great for me. I really hope this works out and so I can join the group soon."

Talkin' about tennis now, Lindsay Davenport defended Serena Williams today after she was attacked by many girls of the tour plus the tour director (By the way this guy probably knows what favoritism means). Serena said about Lindsay "When we first met each other we weren't so friendly to each other, we are just so competitive, but after the Fed Cup, there is a real friendship between us, I really appriciate her. I think she has a real shot on the title here! Shahar and her are the best players of the bottom part. These two girls are fabulous, other girls better not touch them cause they'll regret it, beware bitches!"

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 12:58 AM
I knew another media war would break out as soon as Cornet made those remarks about Serena. :lol:

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 12:58 AM
R64 matches tomorrow:-

(PC) Medina Garrigues Vs. (WC) Benesova
(PC) Schiavone Vs. (WC) Cornet
(PC) Sugiyama Vs. (WC) Paszek
(PC) Zvonareva Vs. (WC) Kuznetsova

...followed by R32 :devil:

Slutati
May 27th, 2008, 12:59 AM
Friendliest player on the tour arrives to Wimbledon

It's no secret that Tatiana Golovin is one of the nicest and friendliest players in the OWTT tour and this week she's proven it yet again. While the other players are trying to get attention by bashing other players and even the tour organizer, Tatiana has kept a low profile and did some charity work before arriving to Wimbledon for the third grand slam of the season. Golovin, ranked 12 in the world, skipped her favorite tournament Roland Garros a few weeks ago and is looking forward to playing in Wimbledon. "Before arriving to England I donated 1 million dollars to different charity organizations around the world. I convinced some of my dear friends, including Brad Pitt, Timbaland, Angelina Jolie, Oprah Winfrey and many more, to donate some of their time and money and they all agreed to help, which is very nice of them. It's very important for people in higher positions to raise awareness that some people are not as fortunate as we are and every bit of help is more than welcome", said the humble Frenchwoman.

http://i29.tinypic.com/w024uv.jpg
Tatiana Golovin smiles while speaking to the generous crowd

When asked if other players participated in her charity she states: "I definitely think it's sad some of the players are such attention whores that they go on and bash every single player out there just to get there 5 minutes of fame. It's quite sad and pathetic, really. No, not one single player participated in my charity event. I sent invitations to every player, but I got no responses. Serena sent money though and I would like to publicly thank her for her kindness. That was very generous. As for the other ho's...I guess they're all too busy bitching and moaning about each other to realize that some people out there need our help. I hope they all grow up soon. GeT iT ToGeThER, BITCHES!!!!!"

:awww: Tati is like soooo nice:hearts::inlove:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 12:59 AM
GO Schiavone!

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Serena :hearts:

Serena & Lindsay for the final! :rocker2:

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Friendliest player on the tour arrives to Wimbledon

It's no secret that Tatiana Golovin is one of the nicest and friendliest players in the OWTT tour and this week she's proven it yet again. While the other players are trying to get attention by bashing other players and even the tour organizer, Tatiana has kept a low profile and did some charity work before arriving to Wimbledon for the third grand slam of the season. Golovin, ranked 12 in the world, skipped her favorite tournament Roland Garros a few weeks ago and is looking forward to playing in Wimbledon. "Before arriving to England I donated 1 million dollars to different charity organizations around the world. I convinced some of my dear friends, including Brad Pitt, Timbaland, Angelina Jolie, Oprah Winfrey and many more, to donate some of their time and money and they all agreed to help, which is very nice of them. It's very important for people in higher positions to raise awareness that some people are not as fortunate as we are and every bit of help is more than welcome", said the humble Frenchwoman.

http://i29.tinypic.com/w024uv.jpg
Tatiana Golovin smiles while speaking to the generous crowd

When asked if other players participated in her charity she states: "I definitely think it's sad some of the players are such attention whores that they go on and bash every single player out there just to get there 5 minutes of fame. It's quite sad and pathetic, really. No, not one single player participated in my charity event. I sent invitations to every player, but I got no responses. Serena sent money though and I would like to publicly thank her for her kindness. That was very generous. As for the other ho's...I guess they're all too busy bitching and moaning about each other to realize that some people out there need our help. I hope they all grow up soon. GeT iT ToGeThER, BITCHES!!!!!"

:awww: Tati is like soooo nice:hearts::inlove:
:tape:
The only reason Tatiana, that no one came to your little ''charity event'' is because NOBODY LIKES YOU...

Now run along and get back to playing with your barbie dolls...

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Tati :yeah:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Quote of Serena : "Tatiana, I really hope we meet in Quarters, you're such a nice girl, plus I also hope that whoever meets Alizé Cornet destroys her ugly nose"

Uranium
May 27th, 2008, 01:03 AM
oo i love Serena in this game:hearts:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:04 AM
The only reason Tatiana, that no one came to your little ''charity event'' is because NOBODY LIKES YOU...

Serena likes you :hug: And who likes Jessica Moore? Like Alicia Keys would say "No one"

Slutati
May 27th, 2008, 01:05 AM

Who is this and why are you addressing queen Tatiana without permission :confused::shrug:

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Serena likes you :hug: And who likes Jessica Moore? Like Alicia Keys would say "No one"
Um, hello...do you really think Queen Bitch cares if her subjects like her :tape:
Anyway, FYI, Jessica is good friends with Vaidisova, Ivanovic, Stosur and Dulko

Funny that Serena likes Tatiana whilst Lindsay doesn't...if only Lindsay heard the things they say about her behind her back :shrug:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:08 AM
oo i love Serena in this game:hearts:

Quote from Ree: "I'm sure you can be as hot and cool as I am! :hearts: Wait a minute! (Practicing PCD songs for our next show) Maybe a little less than I but you would still be really hawt and cool :lol:"

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:10 AM
Um, hello...do you really think Queen Bitch cares if her subjects like her :tape:
Anyway, FYI, Jessica is good friends with Vaidisova, Ivanovic, Stosur and Dulko

Funny that Serena likes Tatiana whilst Lindsay doesn't...if only Lindsay heard the things they say about her behind her back :shrug:

Lindsay and I have a good relationship, we have the friends we want except our black list that should probably be out soon, but be sure Tatiana won't be on it ;)

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 01:10 AM
Who is this and why are you addressing queen Tatiana without permission :confused::shrug:
Queen of what?

Oh!!! That's right, World's Ugliest Woman 2008...That doesn't really make you a Queen now does it darling...
You should be auditioning for Miss Fat 2008 now shouldn't you? Or is that why you missed Roland Garros :shrug:
What's next on the agenda? Losing first round at Wimbledon? I think that's a safe bet :yeah:

young_gunner913
May 27th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Shahar & Serena Play for Charity

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/FlamingoSpice/renapeer.jpg
Israel's Shahar Peer shakes hands with Serena Williams after their charity match which took place at Buckingham Palace.

Israel's Shahar Peer and American Serena Williams played in a charity exhibition in which both players won $100,000 dollars to donate to a charity of their choice. Both players donated $1,000 dollars to the 'Find My Family Foundation', a charity that reuintes long lost family members.

"I proud to say that our combined $2,000 donation was a success and we've helped one lucky girl reunite with her family." Peer said with a smile.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/FlamingoSpice/mj.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/FlamingoSpice/alize.jpg

"The similarities in the noses are exact. There's no way they can't be related." Find My Family chairmen, John McCallahan said. "It's great when you can bring long lost family members together. It's such a happy ending."

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Leave Serena Alone!

:worship: Such a bunch of whores on this tour!

Uranium
May 27th, 2008, 01:15 AM
omg this game is crazy:rolls:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:17 AM

Israel's Shahar Peer shakes hands with Serena Williams after their charity match which took place at Buckingham Palace.

Israel's Shahar Peer and American Serena Williams played in a charity exhibition in which both players won $100,000 dollars to donate to a charity of their choice. Both players donated $1,000 dollars to the 'Find My Family Foundation', a charity that reuintes long lost family members.

"I proud to say that our combined $2,000 donation was a success and we've helped one lucky girl reunite with her family." Peer said with a smile.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/FlamingoSpice/mj.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/FlamingoSpice/alize.jpg

"The similarities in the noses are exact. There's no way they can't be related." Find My Family chairmen, John McCallahan said. "It's great when you can bring long lost family members together. It's such a happy ending."

I never noticed how much their nose are looking alike!

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 01:17 AM

:haha: :haha: Cornet :spit:
Shahar :) always willing to do some charity work off court :yeah:
Jess will follow in her footsteps soon...

young_gunner913
May 27th, 2008, 01:18 AM
I never noticed how much their nose are looking alike!

:lol: That's the first thing I noticed when I saw her. :tape:

Slutati
May 27th, 2008, 01:21 AM
Queen of what?

Oh!!! That's right, World's Ugliest Woman 2008...That doesn't really make you a Queen now does it darling...
You should be auditioning for Miss Fat 2008 now shouldn't you? Or is that why you missed Roland Garros :shrug:
What's next on the agenda? Losing first round at Wimbledon? I think that's a safe bet :yeah:
Bitch please. What has Jessica Whore done on the tour to even have the right to talk trash. Her best result to date is like a QF in a tier 4:tape::help: It's obvious Jessica is extremely stupid, I don't know why she bothers reading French websites when she can't understand French. It clearly stated: "Golovin won the hottest women in the world award". Poor Jessica thinks she's funny:sad: Anyway, Queen Golovin will consider responding to Whore Moore's comments when Jessica Whore does something decent in this game. Until then:wavey: Jessica is a nasty skank, doing Radek and Nicole for money:sad: Poor Jess. Maybe Tati could donate some money so you don't have to do this anymore:hug:

Great article Shahar:spit:

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 01:21 AM
over 100 posts and the tournament hasn't even started yet!

I'm off to bed soon, but no doubt media war will continue throughout the night :drool:

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 01:24 AM
Senile Davenslow Delusional in Quest of Wimbledon Title

http://www.extrospection.com/archives/2004/08/IMG_7156.jpg

Earlier today Lindsay Davenport claimed that she had a shot at winning this years Wimbledon. When asked about Lindsay's chances Nicole Vaidisova couldn't stop laughing. When asked about Lindsay's statement that Nicole doesn't belong at this tournament, Nicole stated, "She has no room to talk. I have a slam and she doesn't not. I have been number 1 and she has not. Davenport is nothing more than a wrinkle in time and her time in OWTT is over. The only contenders for Wimbledon this year are me, Dementieva, Dulko, Olaru, Peer, Moore, Chakvetade and Cornet. Golovin, Davenport, Serena and Kuznetsova should go find a corner and sit the fu*k down."

In regards to the new players Nicole proclaimed, "I'm glad to have more competition on tour. I want to extend a warm welcome to Wozniacki, Benesova, Cornet and Pasek. As far as Kuznetsova is concerned I just want to get through our match without her undressing me with her eyes. She's been hanging out a lot with Navratilova and you know what they say, birds of a feather flock to vagina."

Nicole also stressed that she only had problems with four players on tour, Davenport, Golovin, Serena and Kuznetsova. Vaidisova also said that she has squashed her beef with Peer, noting that she couldn't even remember why they once had it out for each other.

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Golovin, who are you trying to kid?

http://www.tennis-x.com/images/players/golovin.jpg

Lindsay Davenport- "Tatiana's recent press conference was quite hilarious. Charity events? Humble? Celebrity Friends? I can't stop laughing. Look at that pic above, that is the face of a true bitch. She can smile all she wants but we all know what she's really like. Tatiana is a sad case really. Nobody on tour even notices her anymore so she makes up these stories to the media. I urge everyone not to fall for it."

"I applaud Serena for trying, but seriously it's no good. I gurantee all the money Serena sent her went straight into Tati's pocket."

"I would also like to add my comments on a few other players. Firstly, I ask Jessica Moore to keep out of my business. Me and Rena are great friends. You are going down Tati's road though. I'd also like to praise Shahar Peer for seeing the light at last. It seems she is no longer a bitch which is a big turnaround. Well done Shahar! I want to welcome two new players Iveta Benesova and Svetlana Kuznetsova to the tour. Hopefully you guys will keep Alize in her place."

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 01:26 AM
omg this game is crazy:rolls:

Check this out. This is how it all got started.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=338591

IceHock
god i'd love to stay but i have to get on with my life and go play poker :p

Fretchap
A Serena's waffle on ebay!

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/content/images/staticpages/recipes/waffles.jpg

Serena Williams gave money to the Charity event that was organized by Tatiana Golovin, she played an exhibition match with Shahar Peer to raise funds for the 'Find My Family Foundation' so Alizé Cornet could have the chance to meet her newest family member in Micheal Jackson and finally she thought she could eat half of a waffle and then sell it on ebay. Isn't a marvelous idea? After Serena made her coming out as a waffleholic she decided to find a positive side to it and the profits made with the half-eaten waffle will be given to African children. By teh way, Serena will now go to some reunion of Waffleholic Anonymous so she can cure her problem and not affect her tennis season!

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 01:28 AM
:lol: great article Nicole :hearts:
Lindsay :rolleyes: go back to eating grass

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:28 AM

Earlier today Lindsay Davenport claimed that she had a shot at winning this years Wimbledon. When asked about Lindsay's chances Nicole Vaidisova couldn't stop laughing. When asked about Lindsay's statement that Nicole doesn't belong at this tournament, Nicole stated, "She has no room to talk. I have a slam and she doesn't not. I have been number 1 and she has not. Davenport is nothing more than a wrinkle in time and her time in OWTT is over. The only contenders for Wimbledon this year are me, Dementieva, Dulko, Olaru, Peer, Moore, Chakvetade and Cornet. Golovin,Davenport, Serena and Kuznetsova should go find a corner and sit the fu*k down."

In regards to the new players Nicole proclaimed, "I'm glad to have more competition on tour. I want to extend a warm welcome to Wozniacki, Benesova, Cornet and Pasek. As far as Kuznetsova is concerned I just want to get through our match without her undressing me with her eyes. She's been hanging out a lot with Navratilova and you know what they say, birds of a feather flock to vagina."

:haha:

Glad to have Alizé "Nez Affreux" Cornet, on the tour? :haha:

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 01:31 AM
You should really go and work out with PCD Serena, because you aren't going to lose much weight rolling around on the floor...oh sorry, I didn't realise that you had trouble getting up with all that blubber in your way...too many Big Macs, it seems

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:32 AM
You should really go and work out with PCD Serena, because you aren't going to lose much weight rolling around on the floor...oh sorry, I didn't realise that you had trouble getting up with all that blubber in your way...too many Big Macs, it seems

Serena Williams doesn't like MacDonald, didn't you read my article, it was Jerena Williams!

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Jessica Whore having a real chance on the title? Forget it Nicole! :lol:

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 01:35 AM
OMG!! You guys are cracking me up so much!!!! :spit:

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Serena Williams doesn't like MacDonald, didn't you read my article, it was Jerena Williams!
Nice try to clear your name (and your plate) but we all know it was you...
Because we would all be a little concerned where that extra weight has otherwise come from

Slutati
May 27th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Golovin, who are you trying to kid?

http://www.tennis-x.com/images/players/golovin.jpg

Lindsay Davenport- "Tatiana's recent press conference was quite hilarious. Charity events? Humble? Celebrity Friends? I can't stop laughing. Look at that pic above, that is the face of a true bitch. She can smile all she wants but we all know what she's really like. Tatiana is a sad case really. Nobody on tour even notices her anymore so she makes up these stories to the media. I urge everyone not to fall for it."

"I applaud Serena for trying, but seriously it's no good. I gurantee all the money Serena sent her went straight into Tati's pocket."

"I would also like to add my comments on a few other players. Firstly, I ask Jessica Moore to keep out of my business. Me and Rena are great friends. You are going down Tati's road though. I'd also like to praise Shahar Peer for seeing the light at last. It seems she is no longer a bitch which is a big turnaround. Well done Shahar! I want to welcome two new players Iveta Benesova and Svetlana Kuznetsova to the tour. Hopefully you guys will keep Alize in her place."

:yawn: Jealousy, Tati is just an awesome person, you bitches need to accept it and move on. That's right just MOVE ON!!!

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Because we would all be a little concerned where that extra weight has otherwise come from

:lol::lol::lol:

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 01:40 AM

what a pic! :rolls::haha::haha:

Good one :yeah:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:41 AM

Serena's quote "Jessica Whore isn't voluptuous, she's just jealous, I've got some forms and I know it, but my forms are not "fatness" forms. Beyonce doesn't call me "Beyoncé #2" only cause of hazard.!"

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Hmmm..... just thinking if it is this bitchy now, what it will be like once the results start coming out - player bashing will go through the roof!!!! :devil:

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 01:43 AM
There seems to be 3 sides in this media war.

Side 1: Vaidisova, Moore, Cornet, and Chakvetadze
Side 2: Davenport, Serena, Kuznetsova
Side Lonely: Golovin :lol:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Hmmm..... just thinking if it is this bitchy now, what it will be like once the results start coming out - player bashing will go through the roof!!!! :devil:

(corruption)

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 01:45 AM
(corruption)

:ras:

Fretchap

Side 1: Vaidisova, Whore, Cornet, and Chakvetadze
Side 2: Davenport, Serena, Kuznetsova, Peer
Side MacDonald: Jerena

Better like this

Slutati

Side Awesome and too good for other bitches: Golovin :lol:
OMG, thanks:kiss: I know:hug:

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 01:46 AM

Yeah, let's welcome Cornet and Chakvetadze to the club :)
Side lonely :haha: :haha:
Couldn't have put it better myself...

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Yeah, let's welcome Cornet and Chakvetadze to the Losers club :)
Side lonely :haha: :haha:
Couldn't have put it better myself...

You forgot a word ;)

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Better like this
I don't think Shahar is on anyone's side...

Uranium
May 27th, 2008, 01:48 AM
is there doubles in this?

Andrew Laeddis
Better like this

I take it you don't like Jess.

Fretchap
I don't think Shahar is on anyone's side...

Well she's not on Cornet's one ;)

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:49 AM
I take it you don't like Jess.

She stinks :)

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:50 AM

Nope, not anymore.

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 01:51 AM

Not anymore. There used to be but the last doubles event was Bangalore.

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 01:52 AM
''Jessica Moore will be the world's best tennis player. She is talented, sophisticated and a natural winner...I only wish I had as much talent as her, my only talent is eating Big Macs and pretending it was chick called Jerena''...Serena Williams
Too right :hearts:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:55 AM
What did Miss Whore accomplish in single this year? Nothing impressing I guess, she's number 15. And wait, Serena is number 7 and was number 5, she made 4 QFs, 4 SFs and 1 final! Well results show it all, Jessica has a lot of "talent" but not for tennis honey ;)

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Anxious for results, Good Luck, Shahar, Lindsay, Serena, Sveta and Tati :hearts:

Bad Luck to Ugly Nose and Whore :o

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 02:01 AM
What did Miss Whore accomplish in single this year? Nothing impressing I guess, she's number 15. And wait, Serena is number 7 and was number 5, she made 4 QFs, 4 SFs and 1 final! Well results show it all, Jessica has a lot of "talent" but not for tennis honey ;)
How old is Serena? 57?
Jessica is 17, she has years ahead of her :)

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 02:03 AM
How old is Serena? 57?
Jessica is 17, she has years ahead of her :)

Serena is 19 ;)

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 02:18 AM
MOORE AND VAIDISOVA USHER IN THE 'AWESOME FOURSOME'

London, GREAT BRITAIN: On the eve of the most prestigous tournament of the year, tensions are extremely high amongst the players and tour staff. In particular, a noticable rift has appeared with World No.2 Nicole Vaidisova and World No.15 Jessica Moore siding with two newcomers, Alize Cornet of France and Russia's Anna Chakvetadze. On the other side, World No.7 Serena Williams, fellow American veteran Lindsay Davenport and Svetlana Kuznetsova. Former World No.1 Shahar Peers has also taken to this side, according to Serena Williams. A third party (dubbed ''Side Lonely'') is made up by attention seeker, Tatiana Golovin.
This massive media storm kicked off when Serena Williams blasted OWTT Director, Chris Smith saying the director was a ''f*&king bitch,'' in relation to her part of the draw within which Williams' nemesis, Natalie Dechy was placed. Smith then launched a scathing attack on Williams, and was backed up by several players, namely Vaidisova and Moore. They were joined by Cornet (who makes her highly anticipated debut this week) and the equally talented Chakvetadze. But Davenport, once again, put her supersized thighs into the argument, and now allied with Williams, out weighed the opposing side.
Kuznetsova also joined the duo, meaning three of the fattest players in history stood united (and not just against their weight issues). It is understood Jessica Moore is taking to the court tomorrow with a shirt stating ''Against obesity in women's sport,'' no doubt who that is aimed at! Shahar Peer attempted to smooth the feud over, but was quickly held hostage by Team Fat...it is unclear when she will be released from her captive walls of blubber.
The World's Ugliest Woman for 2008, Tatiana Golovin, also weighed into the debate, but was quickly isolated on her own team. Despite attempting to clean up her act, Moore said 'there is no way she can ever overcome her reputation, a cheap, street-walking skank that thinks she is the top bitch. How dare she, I'm the top bitch, always have been, always will be!! Golovin is the most unpopular player on circuit (despite her claims to the contrary). I'd like some proof about your popularity claims woman, otherwise just shut your mouth and save us the pain of looking at your crooked teeth.''
And so, some much needed spark has been added to the OWTT and we look forward to the commencement of play. One can only imagine what will happen if Vaidisova faces Serena Williams, Davenport clashing with Moore and Cornet or Chakvetadze playing Kuznetsova...
LET THE FUN, DRAMA AND GREAT TENNIS BEGIN!

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 02:23 AM

London, GREAT BRITAIN: On the eve of the most prestigous tournament of the year, tensions are extremely high amongst the players and tour staff. In particular, a noticable rift has appeared with World No.2 Nicole Vaidisova and World No.15 Jessica Moore siding with two newcomers, Alize Cornet of France and Russia's Anna Chakvetadze. On the other side, World No.7 Serena Williams, fellow American veteran Lindsay Davenport and Svetlana Kuznetsova. Former World No.1 Shahar Peers has also taken to this side, according to Serena Williams. A third party (dubbed ''Side Lonely'') is made up by attention seeker, Tatiana Golovin.
This massive media storm kicked off when Serena Williams blasted OWTT Director, Chris Smith saying the director was a ''f*&king bitch,'' in relation to her part of the draw within which Williams' nemesis, Natalie Dechy was placed. Smith then launched a scathing attack on Williams, and was backed up by several players, namely Vaidisova and Moore. They were joined by Cornet (who makes her highly anticipated debut this week) and the equally talented Chakvetadze. But Davenport, once again, put her supersized thighs into the argument, and now allied with Williams, out weighed the opposing side.
Kuznetsova also joined the duo, meaning three of the fattest players in history stood united (and not just against their weight issues). It is understood Jessica Moore is taking to the court tomorrow with a shirt stating ''Against obesity in women's sport,'' no doubt who that is aimed at! Shahar Peer attempted to smooth the feud over, but was quickly held hostage by Team Fat...it is unclear when she will be released from her captive walls of blubber.
The World's Ugliest Woman for 2008, Tatiana Golovin, also weighed into the debate, but was quickly isolated on her own team. Despite attempting to clean up her act, Moore said 'there is no way she can ever overcome her reputation, a cheap, street-walking skank that thinks she is the top bitch. How dare she, I'm the top bitch, always have been, always will be!! Golovin is the most unpopular player on circuit (despite her claims to the contrary). I'd like some proof about your popularity claims woman, otherwise just shut your mouth and save us the pain of looking at your crooked teeth.''
And so, some much needed spark has been added to the OWTT and we look forward to the commencement of play. One can only imagine what will happen if Vaidisova faces Serena Williams, Davenport clashing with Moore and Cornet or Chakvetadze playing Kuznetsova...

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Slutati
May 27th, 2008, 02:26 AM
Seriously, Golovin is not the most unpopular player on the tour:rolleyes: It has to be Whore and Vaidisova, nobody likes them:shrug:

zvonarevarulz
May 27th, 2008, 02:32 AM

I've been around since the begining, I just suck:lol:

Daniela-Is-Mine
May 27th, 2008, 02:32 AM
10 pages 4687276 artricles 0 results

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 02:36 AM

After Serena Williams learned about the T-Shirt, she said "Jessica Whore suffers of Xenophobia. This T-Shirt is almost a proove of racism, I hope she doesn't wear it cause it would be a shame for the OWTT :o"

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 02:37 AM
Seriously, Golovin is not the most unpopular player on the tour:rolleyes: It has to be Whore and Vaidisova, nobody likes them:shrug:

Whatever :rolleyes: Vaidisova has plenty of friends on tour.

Droolv
May 27th, 2008, 02:38 AM
:haha:

Must tournament threads in OWTT have like 5 pages and this has 10 without results :lol:

I've sent by the way :angel:

*Joey*
May 27th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Wozniacki to play Wimbledon

http://www.nuevosadolescentes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/caroline-wozniacki.jpg

There's again a newcomer this week, as the prestigious tournament of Wimbledon starts. This time, Tour director awarded a WC to Miss Carloine Wozniacki to play in the qualifying draw. The young tennis player will most likely play her first match on Tour tomorrow. Wozniacki had a great junior career as she already won one Grand Slam title; the Us Open last season. Her career high was 4th in the world. She shows a lot of talent, but will she be able to be a top player on Tour?
"I am really excited to be here. I came to Wimbledon to play in the junior event but Tour director came to me to give me a WC in the qualifying draw. I am honor and really happy of his offer. Now, it's time for me to start my pro career, and hopefully I'll be able to perform well here. I don't have high expectations for this tournament. I would love to win my first match to qualify for the MainDraw, it would be exciting. For sure, if I do, I'll have to play one of the Top 4 players. That's why I don't have high expectations *laugh*." says Wozniacki.
After the player party were launched one days ago, there wew a lot of drama here in England. A lot of women were involved in this bitch fight.
"Well, I don't know if this Tour is always rude like this. But I hope not. I don't want to be a part of this fight. Anyway, I haven't talked to any girls right now and I am really excited to make some friends here. I am sure girls are really funny and nice and I wish good luck to everyone for this week." says Caroline.

Slutati
May 27th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Whatever :rolleyes: Vaidisova has plenty of friends on tour.
:spit: Imaginary friends don't count:awww:

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 02:56 AM
:spit: Imaginary friends don't count:awww:

Don't project your loneliness onto Nikki. Its not her fault you have isolated yourself from everybody except Serena.

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Wozniacki to play Wimbledon

http://www.nuevosadolescentes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/caroline-wozniacki.jpg

There's again a newcomer this week, as the prestigious tournament of Wimbledon starts. This time, Tour director awarded a WC to Miss Carloine Wozniacki to play in the qualifying draw. The young tennis player will most likely play her first match on Tour tomorrow. Wozniacki had a great junior career as she already won one Grand Slam title; the Us Open last season. Her career high was 4th in the world. She shows a lot of talent, but will she be able to be a top player on Tour?
"I am really excited to be here. I came to Wimbledon to play in the junior event but Tour director came to me to give me a WC in the qualifying draw. I am honor and really happy of his offer. Now, it's time for me to start my pro career, and hopefully I'll be able to perform well here. I don't have high expectations for this tournament. I would love to win my first match to qualify for the MainDraw, it would be exciting. For sure, if I do, I'll have to play one of the Top 4 players. That's why I don't have high expectations *laugh*." says Wozniacki.
After the player party were launched one days ago, there wew a lot of drama here in England. A lot of women were involved in this bitch fight.
"Well, I don't know if this Tour is always rude like this. But I hope not. I don't want to be a part of this fight. Anyway, I haven't talked to any girls right now and I am really excited to make some friends here. I am sure girls are really funny and nice and I wish good luck to everyone for this week." says Caroline.

Welcome

Slutati
May 27th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Don't project your loneliness onto Nikki. Its not her fault you have isolated yourself from everybody except Serena.
Tati is not lonely. She hasn't isolated herself from anyone, she is a big diva and way better than other players in this tour, so there's no way she can be friends with them:shrug: She doesn't kiss ass like Vaidisova or Moore. Tati respects Serena though, cuz she's fearless.

zvonarevarulz
May 27th, 2008, 03:06 AM
BREAKING NEWS!
http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3201/U2407P6T12D3393817F44DT20080102164322.jpg

Anna Chakvetadze,Nicole Vaidisova, Jessica Moore, and Alize Cornet, also known as the 'Awosme Foursome' were awarded the Beautiful Bitch trophy today. A small exerpt from Chakvetadze's speech "I'm so happy the Awesome Foursome won this award, but who else would? I mean there's tons of bitches out there, but none of them are beautiful like us! It's just like my mother always used to say to those hater skanks "Трахните вашу мать, Вы уродливая сука задницы! ООП! Серена уже сделала!"

*Translation*

"Fuck your mother, you ugly ass bitch! Oops! Serena already did!"

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 03:11 AM
BREAKING NEWS!
http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3201/U2407P6T12D3393817F44DT20080102164322.jpg

Anna Chakvetadze,Nicole Vaidisova, Jessica Moore, and Alize Cornet, also known as the 'Awosme Foursome' were awarded the Beautiful Bitch trophy today. A small exerpt from Chakvetadze's speech "I'm so happy the Awesome Foursome won this award, but who else would? I mean there's tons of bitches out there, but none of them are beautiful like us! It's just like my mother always used to say "Трахните вашу мать, Вы уродливая сука задницы! ООП! Серена уже сделала!"

*Translation*

"Fuck your mother, you ugly ass bitch! Oops! Serena already did!"

:spit:

Slutati
May 27th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Chaky, Moore and Cornet beautiful:weirdo: Vaidisova, yes, but those three:weirdo::cuckoo:

Droolv
May 27th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Can someone tell me ow this start? :lol:

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 03:15 AM
Anna :rolls: Dream on guys :awww:

Welcome

Hands off :ras: Caroline is joining Lindsay's side! :bounce:

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 03:15 AM

J.Whore joined OWTT. :o

zvonarevarulz
May 27th, 2008, 03:16 AM

I actually have no idea:lol: Nicole,Jess and Tati have been going at it for a while though...

Slutati
May 27th, 2008, 03:19 AM
Jessica Whore is the queen bitch. She started hating on Lindsay and then attacked every single player one by one.

zvonarevarulz
May 27th, 2008, 03:20 AM
Chaky, Moore and Cornet beautiful:weirdo: Vaidisova, yes, but those three:weirdo::cuckoo:
http://i25.tinypic.com/29mpxu1.jpg

Anna is beautiful:hearts:

Slutati
May 27th, 2008, 03:22 AM
http://i25.tinypic.com/29mpxu1.jpg

Anna is beautiful:hearts:
Nah, Anna is cute. Cornet is cute. Moore is ok looking I guess and Vaidisova is sexy and beautiful:D.

zvonarevarulz
May 27th, 2008, 03:22 AM
Night all:D I've only got 6 1/2 hours to sleep. Doctors appointment tomorrow:scared:

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Nah, Anna is cute. Cornet is cute. Moore is ok looking I guess and Vaidisova is sexy and beautiful:D.

She's ok at best don't know about cute :p

Night all:D I've only got 6 1/2 hours to sleep. Doctors appointment tomorrow:scared:

Night :wavey:

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 04:35 AM
:lol: More fireworks after I left for my lecture...
Anna is very pretty and is very marketable...
Nice article :yeah:
Alize is a great player and will overtake Tatiskank to become No.1 French woman.
Nicole is also very martketable and an awesome player
And Jess can't wait to hit the court tomorrow :)

Hashim.
May 27th, 2008, 07:49 AM
i thought only the finals would have been left to score:tape::o

12 pages without results:o

Hashim.
May 27th, 2008, 07:50 AM

:sobbing:

that loss really hurt:tape::lol:

young_gunner913
May 27th, 2008, 08:59 AM
i thought only the finals would have been left to score:tape::o

12 ages without results:o

we all got a little carried away. :lol:

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Wozniacki awarded WC to play Bremond in qualifying.

Just over 2 hours for points. I am back from tennis just after 12.30 so results will start then! :devil:

Sean.
May 27th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Cornet nose how to handle herself!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc219/5e4n/normal_alize-miami08-val41-1.jpg

Alizé Cornet woke up this morning to a flurry of media statements made from other girls on the tour some blatantly attempted to damage her newfound confidence:

“It’s only natural” stated Cornet, “They feel threatened by the emergence of such a talented new player, you can’t blame them. Some of the players recognise that with the added competition their boosted ranking will begin to plummet. That must be a terrible feeling; I wouldn’t know”

Most of the comments about the newest tennis star came from none other than the very girl Miss Cornet tried to help with her media conference yesterday:

“I tried to aid Serena by urging her to get help, lots of it and fast. But sadly it seems she has taken a step back from sorting out her many problems. I am very disappointed she attempted to deny the MacDonald’s incident. Denial will not solve the problem it only makes it fester and grow. I can recommend a very good shrink – sorry I meant psychologist -who works at the Royal Institute of Severely Troubled People. His other patients include Britney Spears and Gary Glitter; she should fit right in.”

The fabulous French woman was then read out conflicting statements made by Serena Williams, the 1st in which Serena expresses her desire to play Alizé and the second wishing Schiavone, Alizé 1st round opponent, the best of luck in beating Alizé:

“This is a classic case of senile dementia,” commented Miss Cornet, “It happens to some weaker minded people I’m afraid. I also wish Fran the best of luck, we are good friends and I hope it will be a good match to prepare us for the main draw. Grass is not her best surface, but may the best girl win. As for Serena I cannot wait to play her, however I have to get passed the talented Miss Dulco 1st. If that happens I promise to take it easy on Serena so as not to humiliate her”

Unfortunately in their desperate attempt to further destroy Alizé remarks were made about her charming physical appearance. Lead by Miss Williams ‘special friend’ Shahar Peer:

“Well you will always get bullies wherever you go but Pot Kettle as far as I’m concerned,” countered Miss Cornet “I’m not a model I am a tennis player, some girls need to realise that and stop kidding themselves. All I know is that my boyfriend is a French Rugby star and Miss Peer is sadly lonely and single. That speaks for itself in my opinion.”

Cornet was then asked to comment on the remaining members of the tour:

“Well what can I say? A vast majority of the tour are very nice and have been very welcoming. I would like to particularly mention Mrs Vaidisova, Miss Chakvetadze and Miss Moore they have really taken me under their wing after vicious media attacks by the likes of Lindsay Davenport and Shahar Peer. It often happens that the players with the greatest potential come together like this and those jealous outsiders attempt to bring them down. I have received threats of violence from Lindsay in particular and have heard that she often bullies people into tanking against her, I can say I will never be coerced by such methods – if that is the only way she can win matches it’s sad. I would also like to extend the hand of friendship to my fellow ex-junior Miss Wozniaki, she is a very beautiful and talented player and i'm sure we'll get on brilliantly. Long live the ‘Awesome Foursome’.”

Sweet isn’t she ;)

patch.
May 27th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Olarus comment on the last 12 pages

er...ok then :unsure:

Fretchap
May 27th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Wozniacki awarded WC to play Bremond in qualifying.

Just over 2 hours for points. I am back from tennis just after 12.30 so results will start then! :devil:

A Beautiful Bitch on Tour :hug: Welcome Caroline :yeah: I really hope you don't get friend with Alizé "Hideous Nose" Cornet cause if you do then you really are desperate!

Sean.
May 27th, 2008, 02:37 PM
When do the results come out, I thought it was 12.30?

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Just back from tennis now - R64 coming up ;)

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Wimbledon R64

http://www.tennisaustralia.com.au/pages/image.aspx?assetId=RDM38686.4966371875 Vs.http://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2005/08/10/180782.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Medina-Garrigues
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-3

(PC) Medina Garrigues leads (WC) Benesova
6-3

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Wimbledon R64

http://www.tennisaustralia.com.au/pages/image.aspx?assetId=RDM38686.4966371875 Vs.http://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2005/08/10/180782.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Benesova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Medina-Garrigues
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5 Benesova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-5

(PC) Medina Garrigues and (WC) Benesova are tied
6-3 5-7

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Wimbledon R64

Set 3

1-0 Benesova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Medina-Garrigues
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Medina-Garrigues
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Benesova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-3

(WC) Benesova def. (PC) Medina-Garrigues
3-6 7-5 6-3

Benesova had to really dig deep here at 1-4 and 3-5 in the second set, but you could see that she really wanted to make the main draw. Her reward is a meeting with top seed Dementieva

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Wimbledon R64

http://i16.tinypic.com/2uzvuhd.jpg Vs.http://www.repubblica.it/2007/07/sezioni/sport/tenni-fed-cup/schiavone-vince/ansa_10904295_52110.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Schiavone
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Cornet
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-2

(WC) Cornet leads (PC) Schiavone
6-2

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Wimbledon R64

http://i16.tinypic.com/2uzvuhd.jpg Vs.http://www.repubblica.it/2007/07/sezioni/sport/tenni-fed-cup/schiavone-vince/ansa_10904295_52110.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Schiavone
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Cornet
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-1

(WC) Cornet def. (PC) Schiavone
6-2 6-1

Pure dominance from the young newcomer here. She never let Schiavone into the match, and she goes on to face #3 seed Dulko in the main draw.

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Wimbledon R64

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/535/21238507044sugiyama.jpg Vs.http://billscontent.blogpeoria.com/files/2008/01/tamira_paszek.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Paszek
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Sugiyama
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-1

(PC) Sugiyama leads (WC) Paszek
6-1

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 03:32 PM
:eek: :yeah: :woohoo:
Very impressive win Alize :)
Welcome to the winner's circle

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Wimbledon R64

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/535/21238507044sugiyama.jpg Vs.http://billscontent.blogpeoria.com/files/2008/01/tamira_paszek.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Paszek
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Sugiyama
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Paszek
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4 Paszek
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-4

(PC) Sugiyama and (WC) Paszek are tied
6-1 4-6

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Wimbledon R64

Set 3

1-0 Paszek
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Paszek
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-2

(WC) Paszek def. (PC) Sugiyama
1-6 6-4 6-2

Disastrous start for Paszek, as she went 1-6 1-3, but she found a way to play her way into the game and recover for the econd set. From 2-2 in the third it was all about Paszek, and she books her spot against #4 Olaru in the main draw.

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Tamira :) another impressive win from another talented newcomer

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Wimbledon R64

http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/IO_21376_gallery.JPG Vs.http://www.liberation.fr/actualite/reuters/reuters_sports/_files/file_191291_11072.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Bremond
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Wozniacki
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-2

(WC) Wozniacki leads (WC) Bremond
6-2

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 03:38 PM
:) :bounce:
Go Caroline

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Wimbledon R64

http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/IO_21376_gallery.JPG Vs.http://www.liberation.fr/actualite/reuters/reuters_sports/_files/file_191291_11072.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Wozniacki
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-1

(WC) Wozniacki def. (WC) Bremond
6-2 6-1

Wozniacki hits such a heavy ball and Bremond had no answer to her game. Wozniacki goes on to face #5 Peer in the main draw.

Sean.
May 27th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Cornet celebrates 1st win

http://i16.tinypic.com/2uzvuhd.jpg

The French newcomer started her career in style today with a 6-2 6-1 defeat of veteran Francesca Schiavone. With this win she enters her 1st ever main draw, where she is scheduled to play in form world #3 Gisele Dulco.

“I felt good out there, my shots were working and everything. A faster court suits my game better than hers and I was able to use my serve to dictate the point. The score line didn’t reflect the match however it was tough, but one I am very pleased to win.”

“Anything from now on is a bonus, I just hope to play my game next round and we’ll see what happens. Everything is a learning experience for me. Gisele is a great player and someone I really look up to playing her is an honour”

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Wimbledon R64

http://www.tennis.info/images/US4/10Sun/Zvonareva8080.jpg Vs.http://en.epochtimes.com/news_images/2008-3-19-kukuaku80300106-copy.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Zvonareva
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-0

(PC) Zvonareva leads (WC) Kuznetsova
6-0

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Alize :worship: good article :)
Caro :eek: :yeah: :woohoo:
Impressive first up win

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Wimbledon R64

http://www.tennis.info/images/US4/10Sun/Zvonareva8080.jpg Vs.http://en.epochtimes.com/news_images/2008-3-19-kukuaku80300106-copy.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Zvonareva
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Kuznetsova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Zvonareva
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Kuznetsova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4 Kuznetsova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-4

(PC) Zvonareva and (WC) Kuznetsova are tied
6-0 4-6

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Come on Vera :lol:
Beat tankie skankie

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Wimbledon R64

Set 3

1-0 Kuznetsova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Kuznetsova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Kuznetsova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-3

(WC) Kuznetsova def. (PC) Zvonareva
0-6 6-4 6-3

It looked like Kuznetsova was completely overwhelmed here as she quickly lost the first 7 games, but she settled her nerves and then began to show some great tennis, and really stepped it up at 3-3 in the decider for the win. She goes on to face #2 Vaidisova in the main draw.

Sean.
May 27th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Well done all WC good luck in the next round, we are really going to need it:)

Will R32 be today?

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 03:47 PM
:mad:

Oh well..Nikki will smash her :yeah:

Jess on soon :scared:

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Venus didn't send points, so will be replaced by Lucky Loser - Bremond.

R32 Draw:-

(1) Dementieva Vs. (WC) Benesova
Petrova Vs. (15) Moore
(9)Ivanovic Vs. Muller
(WC) Kirilenko Vs. (6) Cibulkova
(7) S.Williams Vs. Radwanska
Chakvetadze Vs. (10) Dechy
(12) Golovin Vs. Salerni
(WC) Cornet Vs. (3) Dulko

(4) Olaru Vs. (WC) Paszek
Capriati Vs. (14) Hingis
(15) Stosur Vs. Hantuchova
(WC) Wozniacki Vs. (5) Peer
(8) Davenport Vs. Jankovic
(LL) Bremond Vs. (11) Sharapova
(13) Safina Vs. Schnyder
(WC) Kuznetsova Vs. (2) Vaidisova

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:54 PM
R32 coming up ;)

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 03:56 PM
:bounce:

WD wildcards!

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://z.about.com/d/tennis/1/7/1/C/2006-us-open-2.jpg Vs.http://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2005/08/10/180782.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Dementieva
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-2

(1) Dementieva leads (WC) Benesova
6-2

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://z.about.com/d/tennis/1/7/1/C/2006-us-open-2.jpg Vs.http://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2005/08/10/180782.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Dementieva
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Benesova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-3

(1) Dementieva and (WC) Benesova are tied
6-2 3-6

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Elena :yeah:

Keep it up

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 03:59 PM
:scared:
Come on Elena, finish her off!!!

TatiNovic
May 27th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Good luck Kirilenko
If she wins, i will write an article!!
(But i am sure that won't happen)

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Wimbledon R32

Set 3

1-0 Benesova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Dementieva
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Benesova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5 Dementieva
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-5

(1) Dementieva def. (WC) Benesova
6-2 3-6 7-5

Benesova had Dementieva on the ropes here at 5-3 up in the third, but Dementieva is always so tough to close out. Still an impressive debut for Benesova who could have done better with a nicer draw I feel. Dementieva will be relieved to have won her first match here after her disaster in Paris.

Sean.
May 27th, 2008, 04:03 PM
(1) Dementieva def. (WC) Benesova
6-2 3-6 7-5

Benesova had Dementieva on the ropes here at 5-3 up in the third, but Dementieva is always so tough to close out. Still an impressive debut for Benesova who could have done better with a nicer draw I feel. Dementieva will be relieved to have won her first match here after her disaster in Paris.

Unlucky good fight.

Benesova:hug:
Dementieva:worship:

OZTENNIS
Elena :banana: but Iveta :sad: :hug: an awesome effort against the World No.1

champion88
Wimbledon R32

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2917/nadiapetrovaao0.jpg Vs.http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/image.aspx?assetid=RDM39097.3915650232&blobType=portait

Set 1

1-0 Petrova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Petrova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Petrova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Petrova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4 Petrova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-4

Petrova leads Moore
6-4

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 04:04 PM
:scared:
I forgot I lost to Nadia last week :o

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Petrova keep going!

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2917/nadiapetrovaao0.jpg Vs.http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/image.aspx?assetid=RDM39097.3915650232&blobType=portait

Set 2

1-0 Moore
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-2

Petrova and Moore are tied
6-4 2-6

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Iveta :hug: Great debut though:yeah:

WD Elena!

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I think I'm going to lose this one :scared:

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Fight Jess!

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Wimbledon R32

Set 3

1-0 Moore
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Petrova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Moore
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4 Moore
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-4

Moore def. Petrova
4-6 6-2 6-4

Nice rebound for Jess here after losing the first set. She learnt from her mistakes from last week and gets her revenge over Petrova. Nicely done!

OZTENNIS
May 27th, 2008, 04:08 PM
:o what a relief :banana:
I thought Jessica was a goner there after the first set, but she proved what a fighter she is :yeah:

Off to bed now...it's 1:08am :zzz:

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://k53.pbase.com/o4/94/546394/1/64702994.NMq90zke._DSC0792copy2.jpg Vs.http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3285/8540497muller.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Ivanovic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-0

(9) Ivanovic leads Muller
6-0

Andrew Laeddis
May 27th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Good Job Jess!

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://k53.pbase.com/o4/94/546394/1/64702994.NMq90zke._DSC0792copy2.jpg Vs.http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/3285/8540497muller.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Ivanovic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-3

(9) Ivanovic leads Muller
6-0

Ivanovic never let Muller into this match really, and moves on with a dominating display.

TatiNovic
May 27th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Kirilenko up next!!!
Good luck!!

(Also well done Ana)

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://www.tinthethao.com.vn/Data/Image/2007/07/10/Maria%20Kirilenko.jpg3.jpg Vs.http://tenis.sk/images/stories/other/Cibulkova2_2007.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Kirilenko
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Kirilenko
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4 Kirilenko
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5 Cibulkova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-6
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tie-Break
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-0 Cibulkova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-3

(6) Cibulkova leads (WC) Kirilenko
7-6(3)

TatiNovic
May 27th, 2008, 04:16 PM
poor!!!

I will definately lost in the second!!!!

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://www.tinthethao.com.vn/Data/Image/2007/07/10/Maria%20Kirilenko.jpg3.jpg Vs.http://tenis.sk/images/stories/other/Cibulkova2_2007.jpg

Set 2

1-0* Cibulkova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Kirilenko
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2* Kirilenko
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Kirilenko
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-3

(6) Cibulkova and (WC) Kirilenko are tied
7-6(3) 3-6

denijs
May 27th, 2008, 04:19 PM
ALLLEEEZZZ DOMI :)
Don't lose now :unsure:

TatiNovic
May 27th, 2008, 04:21 PM
WHAT!!!???

Come on Maria!!
If you win the second
Nothing is impossible!!!

Andrew Laeddis
Come on Maria!

Dave.
Come on Domi!

patch.
May 27th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Elena :worship:
Iveta :hug:
Nadia :smash:

GL Olaru :unsure:

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Wimbledon R32

Set 3

1-0 Kirilenko
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Cibulkova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Kirilenko
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Cibulkova
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-4*

(6) Cibulkova def. (WC) Kirilenko
7-6(3) 3-6 6-4
:worship:

Great match here between these two. Cibulkova really had to bring her best tennis. The CT order didn't affect the result - 7-5 to Cibulkova if had gone the other way. Still a nice retunr to the tour for Kirilenko - I am sure we will see good things from her soon!

TatiNovic
May 27th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Bad luck Maria
But nice match against a good hcampion

Good job Dominika
Good luck on your next round!!!

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://dallassports.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/s082795a.jpg Vs.http://www.swiatvipa.pl/zdjecia/178/2831.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Radwanska
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-0

Radwanska leads (7)S.Williams
6-0

denijs
May 27th, 2008, 04:26 PM
:woohoo: WHAT A DRAMATIC OPENER IN THIS GS :eek:
Maria - you were soooo close :hug:
Against Ana naxt :scared:

C'MON Linds :yeah: :hug:

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://dallassports.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/s082795a.jpg Vs.http://www.swiatvipa.pl/zdjecia/178/2831.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Radwanska
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 S.Williams
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 S.Williams
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3 Radwanska
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5 S.Williams
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-6
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tie-Break
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-0 S.Williams
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-2

Radwanska and (7)S.Williams are tied
6-0 6-7(2)

patch.
May 27th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Cmon Aga!! :bounce::bounce:

Sean.
May 27th, 2008, 04:30 PM
:eek:Soo close Aga

Dave.
May 27th, 2008, 04:31 PM
COME ON RENA!

congrats Domi!

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Wimbledon R32

Set 3

1-0 Radwanska
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 S.Williams
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-1

(7)S.Williams def. Radwanska
0-6 7-6(2) 6-1

Serena had to dig deeper than ever today as she was 3-5 down in the second, but she found the big shots when she needed them. Once she had grabbed the second set, there was no looking back as she steamrolled her way through the third set.

patch.
May 27th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Aga :o:o

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1434/chakhobart07atl8.jpg Vs.http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/225/245_Nathalie%20Dechy.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1 Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2* Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-3

(10) Dechy leads Chakvetadze
6-3

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1434/chakhobart07atl8.jpg Vs.http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/225/245_Nathalie%20Dechy.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Chakvetadze
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-0

(10) Dechy and Chakvetadze are tied
6-3 0-6

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Wimbledon R32

Set 3

1-0 Dechy
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-0

(10) Dechy def. Chakvetadze
6-3 0-6 6-0

Dechy avenges her previous loss to Chakvetadze in style. The CT didn't affect the result here. She goes on to face Serena :devil:

zvonarevarulz
May 27th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Okay, it's official. Anna sucks.

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://dontcostnothing.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/wimbledon_tatianagolovin2.jpg Vs.http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/5770/pitusalerninn7ru9.jpg

Set 1

1-0 Golovin
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-0

(12) Golovin leads Salerni
6-0

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://dontcostnothing.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/wimbledon_tatianagolovin2.jpg Vs.http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/5770/pitusalerninn7ru9.jpg

Set 2

1-0 Salerni
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-2 Salerni
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3* Salerni
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4 Salerni
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5 Salerni
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-6
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tie-Break
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1-0 Salerni
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-2
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-5
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-6
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-6 Golovin
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
7-7
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
8-7 Salerni
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
8-8
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
9-8 Salerni
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
9-9
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
10-9 Golovin
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
10-10
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
11-10 Salerni
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
11-11
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
12-11 Golovin
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
13-11*

(12) Golovin def. Salerni
6-0 7-6(11)

Golovin had a real struggle in the second set, having to save 6 set points in the tie-break, but she battles on through, and looks to be hungry for success here after missing Roland Garros

Sean.
May 27th, 2008, 04:46 PM
My turn:bounce:

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://i16.tinypic.com/2uzvuhd.jpg Vs.http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/4782179

Set 1

1-0 Cornet
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-0

(WC) Cornet leads (3) Dulko
6-0

Sean.
May 27th, 2008, 04:48 PM
c'mon must win next one

patch.
May 27th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Tati :woohoo::bigclap:

champion88
May 27th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Wimbledon R32

http://i16.tinypic.com/2uzvuhd.jpg Vs.http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/4782179

Set 2

1-0 Cornet
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-1
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-2*
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
4-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
6-4

(WC) Cornet def. (3) Dulko
6-0 6-4
:eek:

:eek: Wow!! Cornet plays fearless tennis to take out the #3 seed :worship: Even with winning the CT, Gisela could find no answer to the French youngsters game. Cornet could be very very dangerous this week in this kind of form.