PDA

View Full Version : Im going on a holiday

Lleyki
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Hi guys :wavey:

I'm going on a holiday for two weeks to Austria :) I'm leaving Friday night. I don't think there will be internet in the hotel so I won't be able to come online for two whole weeks :( (OMG what am I gonna do!!! LOL)

Does anyone know if Kim will be playing the next two weeks?
If she is, cheer for me ok :)
Good luck Kimmie :bounce:

Do you have holiday plans this summer?

I'm gonna miss you guys :kiss:

Come-on-kim
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Good holidays!!!!

She's playing Montreal!

Do you want me to send you by sms Kim's results?

ikke
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Enjoy your holiday!!!
Kim plays next week, but takes then a week off

Lleyki
Aug 7th, 2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Come-on-kim

Do you want me to send you by sms Kim's results?

That would be great! Thx :kiss:
But I don't know if I can receive sms in Austria :confused:
Does anyone know that? I have Orange btw

budgirlbz
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:13 AM
Have fun on your vacation!!!

keta
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:34 AM
I think you can get sms if you are on orange in any country coz my mum and dad are boty with orange and i sms them when hter eover seas so you should!!

E. Blackadder
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Lleyki

I have Orange btw

You mean you have "Base" :p

ikke
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:01 AM
I have base also and when I went to Italie, it was no problem to sms so

*annamaria*
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:09 PM
hey!

i come from austria! it's such a beautiful country, just perfekt for a holiday. where are you going to? There's a bad flooding in the north east because of all the rain we got in the last days, i hope you aren't going there....

well, yes, for sure you can recieve sms over here as well!!

enjoy your stay! i am sure you will love it here!

bye
Anna Maria

*annamaria*
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:14 PM
oh, yes, i almost forgot:

corncerning my holiday plans: i was in switzerland for two weeks. i trained on the glacier together with the austrian skiteam...it was soo much fun. has anyone been to zermatt, anyone seen the matterhorn? you should go there, guys. it is really worth seeing...sooo beautiful.
right now i am working as a tennis instructor but i am going to italy (on vacation) soon!

bye

gokimmie
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:29 PM
:wavey: have fun elke!:wavey:

Lleyki
Aug 8th, 2002, 06:38 PM
I'm happy to hear I can receive sms :bounce:

Hi anna :wavey:
Guess where I'm going???
Yes to the north east pfff, I better take my umbrella with me LOL
*praying for better weather*
I saw the Matterhorn a few years ago and I loved it :hearts: It's really beautifull!
Happy holidays in Italy :D

KaseyL
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:56 AM
Enjoy your holiday Elke!

Austria is such a lovely country, you'll have a great time!

Aug 9th, 2002, 09:29 AM
Enjoy your holiday

*annamaria*
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:39 AM
oh my god......where are you going exactely??

i recommend the south of austria to everyone who comes over. there're lakes to swim in (really beautiful one's, you can even drink the water!! there are soo many people from the netherlends coming to where i live), mountains to climb, and a huge huge variety of other outdoor activities.

come on kim! you're great!

anna maria

nicky
Aug 9th, 2002, 03:29 PM
Since you're all dicussing the virtues of Austria for your holiday, can I ask you a non-tennis question?

My husband wants to go mountainbiking in Austria next weekend (14/8-18/8), either near kitzbühl or in Nauders, but he's a bit worried about the weather right now (inondations are shown here on the news) and he considers postponing, especially since the weather forecast isn't very good. What do you think? Is it possible to go mountainbiking (still having fun...), or should he better go another time?

Nicky

*annamaria*
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:00 AM
Hi,

I just looked at the 1-week-weather forecast. It says there's still rain tomorrow. But the weather should be pretty fine until next weekend. they say there will be 30°C throughout the week. I'd appreciate it.

There was so much rain in the last couple of days and it even brought a bad flooding to Austria's north-east. Tyrol (which is in the west) has not been affected, so I don't think it's a problem to go mt biking there.
I go for a mtb tour next week. You never know about the weather but it shouldn't be as bad as it has been last week!

Whether you go now or you think it's better to go later, hope you have fun (and a sunny weather!)

Enjoy yourselves!

nicky
Aug 13th, 2002, 06:46 AM
Thanks Annamaria,

He decided to go. I'm not, I'm not so much into mountainbiking...

Nicky