PDA

View Full Version : Bye Guys! It's my last post!

~SunFlower~
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:18 AM
I want to let you know that this will be my last post. I will be leaving for Montreal on Thursday. I will be busy tomorrow to pack my clothes and stuff. I won't be back until sometime in the week of September 2 (the second week of US Open). :wavey:

Mark, I will be starting to post on your web board more often when I get back from my vacation. :) Keep up your great work on Maria's Sharapova website! :bounce: I love your great updated website. I hope Maria visits your website sometime since I left your personal message in my gift for Maria.

Eggy, I want to let you know that I will be cheering for Russian girls at Rogers AT&T Cup in Montreal. Go Russian girls and go Eggy! ;) Also, I am hoping to see junior Russian players like Vera D., and Kirilenko playing in the Junior Canadian Open. Keep my fingers crossed.

Cat, I will miss you. :sad: I will send you a copy of the tape. :wavey: I hope you enjoyed my reports in ITF Vancouver thread.

Bye guys! I am going to have a well-deserved vacation from stressing out too much at work!

Go Maria! Go Eggy, Go Cat, Go Mark! :) :wavey:

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:53 AM
thanx Sharky for letting us know

have fun there in Montreal and rest of your tennis vacation :)

bring some good luck to the girls and enjoy yourself :)

mn73
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:39 PM
:)

My Maria Sharapova site is one of my top priorites - all the news goes there as soon as I have it!

Jordan.
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:52 AM
bye sharky :wavey: have fun :)

the cat
Aug 8th, 2002, 02:29 PM
Have a great trip Sharky! :wavey: I hope Montreal realizes that a Vancouver beauty is heading their way! :hearts:

auntie janie
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:23 PM
Bye Sharky! Have a great time! :D