PDA

View Full Version : Henin give over with her career

Split-Croatia
May 13th, 2008, 08:45 PM
I heard that Justine will give over with her career so i wanted to check is that true or just rumor. In newspapers they say that she doen't have motivation anymore and that she will decide after Roland Garros does she gonna play tennis or she will turn another page in her life and go to college as she promised to her mother. I am big fan of Juju so please if anyone knows anything about this please tell me. Thank u all!

V-MAC
May 13th, 2008, 09:02 PM
You might get more of a response if you posted this in either Juju's forum or else in General Messages :wavey:

youizahoe
May 14th, 2008, 12:59 PM
It's not true. She isn't gonna quit. She told that she needs to find a new motivation to win, because revenge for her mother's loss isn't working for her anymore. She needs that fire to return, and she'll find it, I'm sure =)

Jorn
May 14th, 2008, 03:58 PM
She will be back? ;)

Jorn
May 14th, 2008, 04:01 PM
btw, I can't read and understand the news in french, will she play French Open 2008? What i thought when i first saw the news.....

Ceze
May 14th, 2008, 08:26 PM
no, she won't play RG 2008, she retires immediately :sad:

kittyking
May 14th, 2008, 09:13 PM
It's not true. She isn't gonna quit. She told that she needs to find a new motivation to win, because revenge for her mother's loss isn't working for her anymore. She needs that fire to return, and she'll find it, I'm sure =)

Your right, although she did retire starting immediately :p

peepsnstreets
May 14th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Sadly the rumours of Henin's retirement are true. :(