PDA

View Full Version : FWTT Juniors: Reset the rankings???

Yak
Aug 6th, 2002, 05:42 PM
Would you want me to reset the rankings?

There seems to be TONS of mistake so I think it would be fair!

What do you guys think?

If I get a majority after 4 days...everyone's ranking will be reset to 0...

anabel
Aug 6th, 2002, 05:47 PM
No, thats un fair too, for the players who have been doing great in the last year.

I am re-searching for all my results and i will post them here, and i will calcultale how many true points i should have.

TatiAnnahølic
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:07 PM
yes pelase

Jakub
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:28 PM
I don`t know if it is a good idea , so I won`t vote.

I know that there is a lot of mistakes but I had some great results this season and I don`t want them to be reset.

At the end of season some juniors player will become pro, so if we reset the results now we won`t know who was the best in whole year.

Scotso
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:27 PM
Yes.

Monica_Rules
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:32 PM
I don't think you should.

If you do start at the begining of next year so its fairer

wilson-dunlop
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:55 PM
I agree with Monica_Rules...start it at 0 next year!:)

Jippo McScally
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:41 PM
I think you should wait and see the result of the other poll. Because if FWTT senior people get 2 seniors, there might be a lot less juniors, so if that happens you can start again then! But not at the moment! :D

jacs
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:28 AM
no ... it would be unfair to the people who have STAYED and done good in FWTT juniors.

Mattographer
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:24 AM
No BUT do it for calculated again!! :)

Mattographer
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:24 AM
I also think the ranking is totally wrong!! I hope you can solved the problem soon :)

wongqks
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:25 AM
As a top 4 player, I have to admit it is a bit unfair, Mary won a ton of her titles when the participation is low, this is due to the fact that at that there are not many juniors around the circuit so that a Grade 4 draw is like a Grade A draw coz everyone play everyday, and everyone has a high enough ranking to play. Maybe devising a new system to lower the gap between winning a Grade A and below will work, or even better, simply just have three tiers event, a Grade A Grade B and Grade C. It amy work better, maybe you can do a ATP system next year, maybe it will work a lot better in junior

King Aaron
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:40 PM
no comment yet.

Becool
Aug 10th, 2002, 04:43 AM
Actually I don't know.. Talisa won two tournament this year, and wasn't calculated on singles this rankings it seems.. Well so I dont know.. :eek: