PDA

View Full Version : I had my first dream of my dead dog, Pokey. Happy and Sad.

Dawn Marie
May 10th, 2008, 02:07 AM
Omg. Has anyone ever had a dream of a deceased animal? Well I had my first dream of my beloved dog Pokey this morning. She was 16 human years old when she passed. I got to pet her again and feel her warm body all over again. She was tired in the dream but was warm blooded when I pet her. I still miss her and when I woke up, I missed her so much more. So I was happy to see her but sad to see her not alive when I woke up. It felt so real. I saw every little hair that I remember when she was alive. A weird dream. Anyone ever had dreams of a dead Pet?

Wannabeknowitall
May 10th, 2008, 02:26 AM
Nope. But I can relate to the fact of missing someone or something, having a dream about them, and having a feeling that the dream is so real that it impacts emotionally to the point that you wish the dream never ends.

skanky~skanketta
May 10th, 2008, 05:29 AM
Yes. My dog Amber died recently and about 2-3 weeks ago, i dreamt a really weird dream about here. There were two Amber's in front of me. I woke up with my pillows wet. I figure I was probably crying.

I recently re-read Marley ad Me and I was a bawling wreck at the end. I think I better skip the movie when it comes out.

Dawn Marie
May 11th, 2008, 02:56 AM
By the way, for the past year at night when I get ready to go to sleep. Something keeps hitting the end of my bed and a few times it jumps in bed with me. I'm always wide awake when it happens. No dreaming at all. I feel that at times it could be my dog. Since she died, I always told her to find a way back to me in spirit form. I also think there is a little child that comes around me in my room. One night I needed to sleep really bad and it literally jumped right by my pillow next to me on the bed. I yelled out, go to bed! I am trying to sleep! It left me alone for the night. it still comes around. At times I feel a child's presence and my dogs presence. You cant tell me that ghost do not exist.

Anyway, I am eager to have another dream of my dog.

Pasta-Na
May 11th, 2008, 10:09 AM
i hadnt dreamt of my dead rabbit. but i heard the spirit of my lovely rabbit ran around in the house sometimes when i was still in h.k . and i heard my mom's footsteps at night on the day she died. my mom could see those shit all the time :o

Bonpensiero
May 11th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Omg. Has anyone ever had a dream of a deceased animal? Well I had my first dream of my beloved dog Pokey this morning. She was 16 human years old when she passed. I got to pet her again and feel her warm body all over again. She was tired in the dream but was warm blooded when I pet her. I still miss her and when I woke up, I missed her so much more. So I was happy to see her but sad to see her not alive when I woke up. It felt so real. I saw every little hair that I remember when she was alive. A weird dream. Anyone ever had dreams of a dead Pet?

Yes I have.

Once I had a dream about my beloved dog. It was so strange. I dreamt my grandmother (who was dead) was telling me, ďthereís someone here who wants to see youĒ. So I followed her to where she bringing me, but I had never actually saw this place before, yes, it looked and felt so familiar, but it didnít register with me where it was. Now my grandmother had moved home before she died, but when she was showing me this place in my dream, it was at her old home. Anyway, she led me to what appeared to be a kennel and when I looked inside, to my astonishment, there lying in his bed was my beloved dog. I looked at my grandmother and she smiled, I awoke a few seconds later and shed a few tears, but I did feel good inside after this dream.

Iím not bullshitting you on this one. Iíve had a couple more dreams concerning my beloved dog, but they havenít felt as heartfelt as this one.

Anyway this is for you: :hug::)