PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Can anyone here edit music?

Bennguin1491
May 9th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Is there any one here that can cut or edit music?

I'm choreographing a group dance for my dance final and a girl in my group was supposed to edit music but she sucks and hasn't done it, nor does she plan on doing it. So I really need anyone's help.

Shoot me a PM if you can help me out. Thanks in advance! :)

njnetswill
May 9th, 2008, 03:35 AM
Is there any one here that can cut or edit music?

I'm choreographing a group dance for my dance final and a girl in my group was supposed to edit music but she sucks and hasn't done it, nor does she plan on doing it. So I really need anyone's help.

Shoot me a PM if you can help me out. Thanks in advance! :)

Download Audacity. It's a program that is fairly easy to use. download.com also has mp3 cutters so you can get cut the right parts of the songs you need.

If you want really high quality, pro editing try figuring out Acid Pro.

I would help you out, but I am really busy at school right now and I suck at audio sequencing to begin with. I had a brief foray into remixing that went very badly. :p

Best of luck, Lacey. :wavey:

Bennguin1491
May 9th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Download Audacity. It's a program that is fairly easy to use. download.com also has mp3 cutters so you can get cut the right parts of the songs you need.

If you want really high quality, pro editing try figuring out Acid Pro.

I would help you out, but I am really busy at school right now and I suck at audio sequencing to begin with. I had a brief foray into remixing that went very badly. :p

Best of luck, Lacey. :wavey:

:hug: thanks anyway!