PDA

View Full Version : Arghhhhhhhh! How on earth did Barack's mom Stanley fall for a black man from Kenya?

hulky9999
May 9th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Seriously, I don't mean to sound racist, but I NEED to vent this out of my system. A hot and smart white girl like her should have dated a fat, smart and caring white dude like me. Why did she fall for a black man from Kenya? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :o:o:o :fiery::fiery::fiery:

Expat
May 9th, 2008, 02:39 AM
that is racist whether you want it to sound or not

hulky9999
May 9th, 2008, 02:43 AM
that is racist whether you want it to sound or not

Why? I don't hate black people nor do I think white people are better than them. Just that she could have married someone better than Barack Hussein Obama Sr.

njnetswill
May 9th, 2008, 02:48 AM
The countdown to this getting locked begins.

hulky9999
May 9th, 2008, 02:54 AM
I cannot believe Stanley's first husband left her just a few years after their INTERRACIAL marriage. How could he have been so cold to her. :fiery: He was clearly using her for his own selfish personal gains. :fiery: Stanley deserved someone MUCH BETTER, and everyone know that. Just the PC guys exerting their power and shutting up the voice of the people. :mad: Ugh!

Expat
May 9th, 2008, 03:03 AM
Why? I don't hate black people nor do I think white people are better than them. Just that she could have married someone better than Barack Hussein Obama Sr.
who cares
its her choice ?
isn't it her choice who she wants to marry?
if it is an intelligent man kudos to her
if it is a trainwreck then too kudos to her
it didnt go so bad did it her son is the future president of america

WF4EVER
May 9th, 2008, 03:39 AM
Seriously, I don't mean to sound racist, but I NEED to vent this out of my system. A hot and smart white girl like her should have dated a fat, smart and caring white dude like me. Why did she fall for a black man from Kenya? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :o:o:o :fiery::fiery::fiery:

Maybe if you look far south of your brain you'll see why. On the other hand maybe there's nothing there to see.

Keep the hate coming. Like so-called white trailer trash aren't treated the same way. I wasn't aware that you were privy to the circumstances.

hulky9999
May 9th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Maybe if you look far south of your brain you'll see why. On the other hand maybe there's nothing there to see.

Keep the hate coming. Like so-called white trailer trash aren't treated the same way. I wasn't aware that you were privy to the circumstances.

Far south of my brain?????????????????? :confused::confused::confused:

Cam'ron Giles
May 9th, 2008, 04:50 AM
Please dont feed the trolls...THANK YOU!!!!