Yasmine & Kart ( 6 )
Fieke & James ( 7 )
Rocketta & Rightous ( 8 )

DoctorG
May 8th, 2008, 05:42 PM
WILD CARDS

Outside of the top 8, the best results in the previous leg were by:

704 - Gallofa & Tennis2006 ( WC 1 )
467 - Hurricane Lily & Polishprodigy ( WC 2 )

DoctorG
May 8th, 2008, 05:42 PM
QUALIFYING DRAW

Doris Loeffel & Brian Stewart ( 1 )
Drake1980 & 1000 ( 6 ) vs Supernova & ViennaCalling ( 7 )

CanIGetaWhat & Klok ( 2 )
Valda Lake & Tim Wilson ( 4 )

Meteor Shower & Per4ever ( 3 )
Arn & KC ( 5 )

The 3 winners + 1 lucky loser will advance to the main draw first round. :)

DoctorG
May 8th, 2008, 05:43 PM
MAIN DRAW

Geewhiz & Kuilli ( 1 )
Bye
( LL )
Yasmine & Kart ( 6 )

Princess Fiona & Tetetubby ( 4 )
( Q3 )
( Q1 )
Fieke & James ( 7 )

Rocketta & Rightous ( 8 )
Hurricane Lily & Polishprodigy ( WC 2 )
( Q2 )
Ceze & GracefulVenus ( 3 )

Jakeev & -Ph51- ( 5 )
Gallofa & Tennis2006 ( WC 1 )
Bye
Carot & The Crow ( 2 )

Good luck everyone! :bounce:

Kart
May 8th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Oh no.

Kuilli
May 8th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Oh no.
I would say 'Oh yes' ;), but this is most likely going to be our worst leg so far this year. Let's just hope the lucky losers will do the job for us. ;)

Yasmine
May 9th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Oh no.
one match at a time, before beating Kuilli and partner up as you have dreamed of, we need to get through the first round :p

Kart
May 9th, 2008, 08:30 AM
I would say 'Oh yes' ;), but this is most likely going to be our worst leg so far this year.
I'm not falling for that old routine. I know how badly you want to beat as great a team as Yasmine and I :p.
one match at a time, before beating Kuilli and partner up as you have dreamed of, we need to get through the first round :p
That's what I was concerned about - at least against Bye we have a chance.

Yasmine
May 9th, 2008, 09:57 AM
^^ ok so we don't stand a chance against a LL but will trash Kuilly and Geewizz if we were to win anyway? :scratch: can you explain the logic? :lol:

Kart
May 9th, 2008, 12:06 PM
^^ ok so we don't stand a chance against a LL but will trash Kuilly and Geewizz if we were to win anyway? :scratch: can you explain the logic? :lol:
The logic is that we can't beat them if we don't reach them.

You've got to be in it to win it. Anything can happen on the day - especially seeing that my doubles partner doesn't seem to want us to win anything so she might not even show up :rolleyes:.

Kuilli
May 9th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I'm not falling for that old routine. I know how badly you want to beat as great a team as Yasmine and I :p.
Oh I would love to kick your ass!! I'm not denying that. :p But I wouldn't complain if the lucky losers took care of you instead. ;)

And how come that great team of yours has fallen down to #6 in the rankings? :p Having a bit of a rough patch there? Perhaps you should trust your partner more and not try to do everything yourself. :p

Yasmine
May 9th, 2008, 02:43 PM
The logic is that we can't beat them if we don't reach them.

You've got to be in it to win it. Anything can happen on the day - especially seeing that my doubles partner doesn't seem to want us to win anything so she might not even show up :rolleyes:.
yeah who knows your partner might have some shopping to do on that day :devil: :lol:

Kart
May 9th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Oh I would love to kick your ass!! I'm not denying that. :p
Provided we take care of lucky losers, it's on :armed:.

As for our dip in form, I expect that to resolve once we've overcome our team discord. Speaking of which ...
yeah who knows your partner might have some shopping to do on that day :devil: :lol:
... unless we start winning something soon, you won't have any money to buy anything.

It's not like your singles career is bringing in any cash these days :tape:.

Yasmine
May 9th, 2008, 07:24 PM
... unless we start winning something soon, you won't have any money to buy anything.

It's not like your singles career is bringing in any cash these days :tape:.
Is that another one of your strategies to motivate me? :scratch: (I said it 100 times, it's the wrong one to undertake, ever:rolleyes:).

Anyway I'm just planning on marrying some rich guy who can pay for all my shopping, then I can give up tennis altogether :angel:

Kart
May 9th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Is that another one of your strategies to motivate me? :scratch: (I said it 100 times, it's the wrong one to undertake, ever:rolleyes:).

Anyway I'm just planning on marrying some rich guy who can pay for all my shopping, then I can give up tennis altogether :angel:
I'm not trying to motivate you. Some of us are in this for the thrill of the game, not the money :rolleyes:.