PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan to guest star on 'Ugly Betty' for atleast 6 episodes

CrossCourt~Rally
May 5th, 2008, 07:49 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lindsay Lohan will make a guest appearance on the season finale of ABC's Ugly Betty.
The 21-year-old actress is set to play an old schoolmate of America Ferrera's character Betty Suarez on the show's May 22 season closer, according to the trade paper Variety.

Both Variety and Usmagazine.com said Lohan began shooting her scenes during the weekend. Lohan also is expected to appear in five episodes of Ugly Betty next season.

CrossCourt~Rally
May 5th, 2008, 07:58 PM
I am not a huge fan of Lindsay ( i don't hate her either ), but i can only think of this move as a ratings booster for Ugly Betty. :bounce: Lindsay would be perfect as an uppity snob who made Bettys life hell in High School :lol:.

Destiny
May 5th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Lindsay :worship:
Hope it goes well

CrossCourt~Rally
May 5th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Lindsay :worship:
Hope it goes well

No drinking on the set :angel:

Cam'ron Giles
May 6th, 2008, 12:05 AM
It's a good look for Ugly Betty...not so much for LOHO.

CrossCourt~Rally
May 6th, 2008, 09:17 PM
It's a good look for Ugly Betty...not so much for LOHO.

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing. Its usually not a good move for a flm star to move back into tv. However, I think Lindsay on Ugly Betty may be the exception for Lindsay because of the type of show Ugly Betty is . She also has to get herself infront of the public eye in some sort of postive way:lol:. This is a solid start.

On the other side,a film star crossing over to a tv show will almost always bring higher ratings and mega publicity for the show. I'm sure the producers and promo department will milk this guest starring stint for all its worth ( as they should:p). :bounce: