PDA

View Full Version : Shocking Video: Disturbed Girl Terrorizes Elderly Woman On An Atlanta Train

Cam'ron Giles
May 5th, 2008, 04:25 PM
This is so sad and shocking...:speakles:

http://www.mediatakeout.com/23350/shocking_video_disturbed_girl_terrorizes_elderly_w oman_on_an_atlanta_train.html

mirzalover
May 5th, 2008, 04:41 PM
This bitch is crazy.

mirzalover
May 5th, 2008, 04:42 PM
YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Get out my face. You owe everbody on this train a apology for your shit ho.

Cam'ron Giles
May 5th, 2008, 04:50 PM
When I was in college in Atlanta I use to work at this telemarketing place with this woman that was CRAZY!!!!!!! She use to come to work in a tennis outfit and a wooden racket over her shoulder...One day she came to work, dropped her racket and walked up to me and started screaming that I'm following her all over Atlanta and that she saw me peeping through her window...:scared: She was ready to fight me...:scared:

BigB08822
May 5th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Insane!! At first when the guy spoke up she was all like "that is the best advice I heard" then she completely freaks out. Were my ears deceiving me or did she start saying he raped her? How crazy, she gets pissed at someone so she decided to yell rape. I really wish he had hit her and hit her hard. The video would have been more than enough to make sure he didn't get in trouble as she was very aggressive.

Demska
May 5th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Shit I can't stop laughing when she has a fat tantrum :haha:

tenn_ace
May 5th, 2008, 06:02 PM
she is probably on drugs. that's all.

doni1212
May 5th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Damn that was crazy! Someone should have said something from the beginning when she started messing with that lady.

Direwolf
May 5th, 2008, 06:25 PM
i dont know...
its not really easy messing with these kind of people..
you never know what they have in their pockets...
its best to keep quiet at first...
than to be aggressive...

Dodoboy.
May 5th, 2008, 06:32 PM
When I was in college in Atlanta I use to work at this telemarketing place with this woman that was CRAZY!!!!!!! She use to come to work in a tennis outfit and a wooden racket over her shoulder...One day she came to work, dropped her racket and walked up to me and started screaming that I'm following her all over Atlanta and that she saw me peeping through her window...:scared: She was ready to fight me...:scared:

:haha:

I was imagining BJK as the woman there!

BigB08822
May 5th, 2008, 06:33 PM
i dont know...
its not really easy messing with these kind of people..
you never know what they have in their pockets...
its best to keep quiet at first...
than to be aggressive...

You are right but in this case I would have said something. She was going after an elderly defenseless woman. If she were looking to fight or hurt someone, she wouldn't pick on the one person that she knew wouldn't throw a punch or pull a knife. She was absolutely not ready to fight anyone physically. You have to read these cowards for what they are.

Dodoboy.
May 5th, 2008, 06:37 PM
That video is so funny!

WHAT IS SHE SAYING! :rolls:

Dodoboy.
May 5th, 2008, 06:37 PM
At least that lady didn't get hit, but i know some old ladies who would have smacked that bitch to next week!

le bon vivant
May 5th, 2008, 06:39 PM
They should really have more police on the trains, cuz shit like that happens all the time on MARTA. I bet the NYC subway is way safer.

Dead@the same nigga from Glenwood :sobbing:
Dead@her coming to her senses when somebody responded to her ass

Imperfect Angel
May 5th, 2008, 06:40 PM
I like her version of "Crank That Soulja Gurl".:p

I was also hoping that the train would stop suddenly when she was standing still in the middle.:angel:

Poor old lady.:hug:

Wannabeknowitall
May 5th, 2008, 07:27 PM
That's an everyday occurance on the SEPTA in Philly.

They're like pitbulls. Don't look them in the eyes and contain laughter and you should be ok.

BTW, there's at least three personalities.

The first one is probably the one that mentioned about killing.
There might have been some sanity there for a second and then the aggressive personality came out the one that's trying to protect her from the rape I guess.

And that one is OFF!
One old lady to the side was out, after that HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE.

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 5th, 2008, 08:06 PM
"Where my doo-rag at?" "It's on your head" :haha:

I was wishing someone would smack her. Whether it be a man or a woman, that bitch needed a slap.

hablo
May 5th, 2008, 08:19 PM
I'm just glad someone stuck up for that old lady.

drake3781
May 5th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I'm just glad someone stuck up for that old lady.

Did they? :confused:

I hate to watch it again, but if you are sure somebody stuck up for the woman, I will. About what time on the meter?

I saw some people messing with the girl later when she went to the back and started harrassing people back there, but the entire time she was messing with the woman nobody seemed to move or do anything.

mykarma
May 5th, 2008, 09:20 PM
That video is so funny!

WHAT IS SHE SAYING! :rolls:
I'm sure that old lady didn't find anything funny. She could have caused that woman to have a stroke or heart attack from fear. Thank goodness some guy finally came to the woman's defense. I don't think anyone would have thought that it was funny if it happened to their family member.

It's quite obvious that this girl has serious mental issues. :sad:

~{X}~
May 5th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Oh My. :o

kwilliams
May 5th, 2008, 09:38 PM
What a loser. At least the old lady realised that and didn't seem too phased by her.

I hate it when skanky losers like that repeat themselves over and over. How many times did she say 'I'm pressing charges'?

WF4EVER
May 5th, 2008, 10:23 PM
What's funny about this video? How anyone can find this funny is beyond me.

I wish somebody have flattened that bitch out on the ground.

What's funny to me, is that people are just getting more out of control and crazy by the minute. Very little surprises me anymore.

HippityHop
May 5th, 2008, 10:32 PM
What's funny about this video? How anyone can find this funny is beyond me.
I wish somebody have flattened that bitch out on the ground.

What's funny to me, is that people are just getting more out of control and crazy by the minute. Very little surprises me anymore.

Exactly! If that woman had a gun and busted a cap off in that little heffa's ass, it would have served her right.

Wannabeknowitall
May 5th, 2008, 10:58 PM

Why are you pretending?

You know that was you busting it up in that train car. :haha:

mirzalover
May 5th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Exactly! If that woman had a gun and busted a cap off in that little heffa's ass, it would have served her right.

I just spat my orange fanta on my computer laughing at that comment.:lol:

Brett.
May 6th, 2008, 12:28 AM
That bitch is crazy. Not funny at all.

That's an everyday occurance on the SEPTA in Philly.

They're like pitbulls. Don't look them in the eyes and contain laughter and you should be ok.

BTW, there's at least three personalities.

Thanks for the recommendation :)

geoepee
May 6th, 2008, 03:31 AM
This is sad,...
She should direct her anger and energies where they would better be appreciated, like Ms. Rap Supreme on VH1 :sad:
youuuuuulllll, get out my face. yah chick yah.

In The Zone
May 6th, 2008, 03:56 AM
What did that stupid ho of an old lady do?

She must have really whipped the girl before the cameraman started filming.

Cam'ron Giles
May 6th, 2008, 04:03 AM

Was that supposed to be funny? :rolleyes:

In The Zone
May 6th, 2008, 04:07 AM
Was that supposed to be funny? :rolleyes:

Oh lighten up. Homegirl is nuts. She's not the only looney bin on a train.

harloo
May 6th, 2008, 04:27 AM
I'm sure that old lady didn't find anything funny. She could have caused that woman to have a stroke or heart attack from fear. Thank goodness some guy finally came to the woman's defense. I don't think anyone would have thought that it was funny if it happened to their family member.

:worship: :worship: I'm just happy the old lady didn't have a heart attack. She remained calm throughout the entire ordeal. I wish one of those guys would have spoken up earlier before the mentally disturbed girl got in the old lady's face. I wonder what did the woman say to her? It was scary watching it happen and thank God everyone started to tell the girl to chill at the end. She's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode but unfortunately her mental illness(most likely) hasn't been diagnosed and probably never will be.

Infiniti2001
May 6th, 2008, 04:48 AM
Poor lil lady :sad: She was looking straight ahead while ignoring the psycho bitch :eek: I couldn't understand half of what she was saying :help:

faboozadoo15
May 6th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Oh God. MARTA crazies. There are far more instances like this in Atlanta than even New York, if you ask me. Somebody should have flattened that stupid ho.
This kind of pitbull is all over, unfortunately.

geoepee
May 6th, 2008, 01:16 PM
after re-evaluation, they could have stopped this from going too far way earlier...
i'm mad that there was 'crowd participation' when she was singing soldier boy,...
now watch me YOUULL. :(

Wigglytuff
May 6th, 2008, 01:38 PM

exactly. but i think that girl is just doing drugs. that poor old lady.

Wigglytuff
May 6th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Damn that was crazy! Someone should have said something from the beginning when she started messing with that lady.

yep

mykarma
May 6th, 2008, 02:05 PM

You've said some dumb shit but that statement is by far the worse. Why would you call that old lady a ho? Just stupid. Damn.

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 6th, 2008, 07:47 PM
:worship: :worship: I'm just happy the old lady didn't have a heart attack. She remained calm throughout the entire ordeal. I wish one of those guys would have spoken up earlier before the mentally disturbed girl got in the old lady's face. I wonder what did the woman say to her? It was scary watching it happen and thank God everyone started to tell the girl to chill at the end. She's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode but unfortunately her mental illness(most likely) hasn't been diagnosed and probably never will be.

I know this is off topic, but I LOVE Jazmine Sullivan :hearts: "Where Did You Go" is on of my fave songs.

In The Zone
May 6th, 2008, 07:56 PM
You've said some dumb shit but that statement is by far the worse. Why would you call that old lady a ho? Just stupid. Damn.

Omg. :lol: That's what the girl said in the video. Wow. Stop trying to find things wrong with my posts.

starin
May 6th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Oh God. MARTA crazies. There are far more instances like this in Atlanta than even New York, if you ask me. Somebody should have flattened that stupid ho.
This kind of pitbull is all over, unfortunately.

that's interesting cuz i know someone who got sent all the way from California to Atlanta to some mental facility. I thought it was weird to go that far but apparently Atlanta has the best treatment facility for the mentally unstable.

woosey
May 6th, 2008, 08:32 PM
they don't make men like they used to:rolleyes:

Wannabeknowitall
May 6th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Omg. :lol: That's what the girl said in the video. Wow. Stop trying to find things wrong with my posts.

She has nothing better to do.
When a certain fragment of posters who don't agree with someone politicially decide to put a certain poster on igg, then they just go after the 2nd best thing over and over again just to feel a certain dominance over that next best poster and that fragment of posters.

I'm just saying you've taken a lot of flak really for no reason.
It's easier to deal with a few moose by the wolves separating them. :wavey:

drake3781
May 6th, 2008, 09:47 PM
She has nothing better to do.
When a certain fragment of posters who don't agree with someone politicially decide to put a certain poster on igg, then they just go after the 2nd best thing over and over again just to feel a certain dominance over that next best poster and that fragment of posters.

I'm just saying you've taken a lot of flak really for no reason.
It's easier to deal with a few moose by the wolves separating them. :wavey:

The sad thing is that these are intelligent women. As another woman, I am dismayed by this type of behavior. I have found it going on here online moreso than any other venue in my life... don't know if this is just online behavior (maybe they feel repressed "in real life" so this is their chance to get it out?), or a certain class of people I don't normally deal with (but I deal with a great variety of people in both my work and personal life), I've considered that as people interested in tennis there could be more of a competitive aspect to their lives than the norm. Another aspect of it is the tag team behavior, which is a holdover from childhood and a type of group/gang behavior with primitive roots... perhaps we are not as evolved as we would like to believe? There is surely a lot of repressed anger being vented; why so angry and is trashing other people the best way to resolve it? Or do they actually enjoy this anger and thus enjoy the arguing/picking? I think that last option at least, is true of quite a few of them... they really seem to relish it, and one gets the impression that if the source of the anger were removed, rather than experiencing a relief, it would quickly be replaced with another. Then we have the phenomenon of the young male "hanger on" who follows these women and exhibits a sort of son-to-mother idolatry relationship. And I suspect we have an on-the-surface/below-the-surface paradigm, with much coordination/support going on in interpersonal communciations, which then manifests in public posts. All of it is sad, but a reality that doesn't seem to be improving/changing. There are solutions to this; but it is impossible to even take the first step because people are so invested in the current behavior.

Pureracket
May 6th, 2008, 09:51 PM
:haha: mykarma,
You better hurry up and get in here. These kids are reading you for filth up in this thread. :haha:

one person just applied some condescending psychobabble to your life. Shhh....you didn't hear it from me. :haha: :bolt:

Pureracket
May 6th, 2008, 09:54 PM
:spit:

Good Lord. :oooookkkkkkayyyyy!

Wannabeknowitall
May 6th, 2008, 09:58 PM
You better hurry up and get in here. These kids are reading you for filth up in this thread. :haha:

one person just applied some condescending psychobabble to your life. Shhh....you didn't hear it from me. :haha: :bolt:

Another one.
I give credit to GPlayer21 and Denise.
I might not like them but they aren't pussies and they'll take whatever I have to say about them head on.
Unlike 4 specific posters on here.
And I'm not done yet.
This is hell week and I'm bringing it. The volcanoe has just exploded.

LeonHart
May 6th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Drake I wanted to give you a good rep but apparently I gave you one recently :sad:

mykarma
May 6th, 2008, 10:20 PM

:lol: I wonder who is on igg? :lol:

In The Zone
May 6th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Drake I wanted to give you a good rep but apparently I gave you one recently :sad:

I'll give one instead. :kiss:

Wannabeknowitall
May 6th, 2008, 10:24 PM
:spit:

Good Lord. :o
------

Anyway, yes, I was dismayed at the fact that everyone sat there for a good two minutes while the girl berated the elderly woman. It wasn't until she threatened to kill the older lady that someone told her to chill. That's just crazy to me. I understand feeling the need to stay out of certain situations but I don't think I could have sat there and said nothing.

Glad someone yanked her ass up near the end of the video, though.

I don't see the reason for the good Lord because there have been some nasty comments about you floating around.
So if someone is calling you out, I'm just saying you might want to handle that before you call someone out on their comments.

That's how you deal with someone like that.
I'm not going to approach her like that on a train car and escalate something.
She could have easily had a gun, if I would have said something then she's coming at me now.
Words might hurt but bullets hurt worse.

So if she has a gun, what happens?
The emergency brake is pulled, now we're stuck with this crazy bitch and she has a gun and can kill someone before their ass opens the emergency pull on the window to escape.

Cam'ron Giles
May 6th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Another one.
I give credit to GPlayer21 and Denise.
I might not like them but they aren't pussies and they'll take whatever I have to say about them head on.
Unlike 4 specific posters on here.
And I'm not done yet.
This is hell week and I'm bringing it. The volcanoe has just exploded.

What is all this shit about? I dont see Drake or to be quite honest YOU (and you know I love you) coming to Denise's aid when they start their school yard bullying? There is a group of posters on this board who has this pack mentality and the minute a poster shows some vulnerability they just pounce and the rest of their packs follow behind them. You all have to agree that I am an individual on this board if NOTHING else...:o

Wannabeknowitall
May 6th, 2008, 10:30 PM
I'll give one instead. :kiss:

I'm not mad that mykarma, Pureracket, RVD, and possibly donny have me on igg.
It's not really a big deal. I'm still going to say what I want to say, to finally not have a response back is almost a Godsent.

But if you think that gives you the opportunity to attack and gang up on drake, ITZ, or others, I'm still not going to give the satisfaction of doing that.

Cam'ron Giles
May 6th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Wannebe...I'm shocked that you are defending that poster calling the old lady "ho" . Do you really feel that was ok? and quite frankly, only two or three posters called him/her out on his/her bullshit...are or is it just your time of the month? :hug:

Cam'ron Giles
May 6th, 2008, 10:34 PM
And Drake by the way sound like a naive child. Very intelligent woman but she reads like she a well meaning naive person with little to no life experiences or very limited interaction with people unlike herself...it's not an attack...just an observation.

In The Zone
May 6th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Wannebe...I'm shocked that you are defending that poster calling the old lady "ho" . Do you really feel that was ok? and quite frankly, only two or three posters called him/her out on his/her bullshit...are or is it just your time of the month? :hug:

Omg. I was repeating what was said in the video. Second thought, I wouldn't have posted it. But jeez, it was sarcasm. Loosen up. Sorry if it offended anyone. I was jokingly repeating what was said in the video ..

I am not even sure if the video is real.

But the post in question is not the point of this "debate".

Wannabeknowitall
May 6th, 2008, 10:38 PM
What is all this shit about? I dont see Drake or to be quite honest YOU (and you know I love you) coming to Denise's aid when they start their school yard bullying? There is a group of posters on this board who has this pack mentality and the minute a poster shows some vulnerability they just pounce and the rest of their packs follow behind them. You all have to agree that I am an individual on this board if NOTHING else...:o

Denise doesn't need or want my help. :lol:
And if she has something to say to me, she'll say it to me and enjoy it.
And I'll enjoy responding back.

She won't hide under the cloak of ignore like Pureracket and have a comment about me.

Actually there's a lot of groups and you're part of one of them, a small one.
You're one of the most individual I must say.
You do your own thing for the most part and I respect that.

Wannabeknowitall
May 6th, 2008, 10:41 PM

I'm defending the aggressiveness of posters to ITZ in certain threads and this is one example in which perhaps you are right but the intent of another poster is not.
That's why i said what I had to say.

mykarma
May 6th, 2008, 10:41 PM
For the record, what In The Zone said was incredibly rude and and not remotely funny. So I don't really see why people are coming in here and defending her/him by turning this into another Hilary vs. Obama supporters bullshit argument.

It isn't about bully tactics or attacking someone because they disagree on other issues. It's calling the ignorance of that post as it is. What she said was childish and disrespectful.

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Anyone with common sense knows that post was ignorant and rude but this is the little Hillary group playing the "I'm innocent and you're all wrong" game. Wannabe is just mad because I have his sorry ass on ignore and I guess he can't stand that. The difference between them and me is is that I could care less about what they say about me.

Anyhow, since good reps. are going around I'm sending you one for being the voice of reason.

mykarma
May 6th, 2008, 10:43 PM
The sad thing is that these are intelligent women. As another woman, I am dismayed by this type of behavior. I have found it going on here online moreso than any other venue in my life... don't know if this is just online behavior (maybe they feel repressed "in real life" so this is their chance to get it out?), or a certain class of people I don't normally deal with (but I deal with a great variety of people in both my work and personal life), I've considered that as people interested in tennis there could be more of a competitive aspect to their lives than the norm. Another aspect of it is the tag team behavior, which is a holdover from childhood and a type of group/gang behavior with primitive roots... perhaps we are not as evolved as we would like to believe? There is surely a lot of repressed anger being vented; why so angry and is trashing other people the best way to resolve it? Or do they actually enjoy this anger and thus enjoy the arguing/picking? I think that last option at least, is true of quite a few of them... they really seem to relish it, and one gets the impression that if the source of the anger were removed, rather than experiencing a relief, it would quickly be replaced with another. Then we have the phenomenon of the young male "hanger on" who follows these women and exhibits a sort of son-to-mother idolatry relationship. And I suspect we have an on-the-surface/below-the-surface paradigm, with much coordination/support going on in interpersonal communciations, which then manifests in public posts. All of it is sad, but a reality that doesn't seem to be improving/changing. There are solutions to this; but it is impossible to even take the first step because people are so invested in the current behavior.
Hysterical. :lol::lol::lol:

Wannabeknowitall
May 6th, 2008, 10:51 PM
For the record, what In The Zone said was incredibly rude and and not remotely funny. So I don't really see why people are coming in here and defending her/him by turning this into another Hilary vs. Obama supporters bullshit argument.

It isn't about bully tactics or attacking someone because they disagree on other issues. It's calling the ignorance of that post as it is. What she said was childish and disrespectful.

LMFAO. If I gave a shit about what people here thought about me, I would have responded to those "nasty comments." But because my life does not revolve around what people here think of me, I feel no need to deign to respond to them. I'm not you. If someone calls me "fat" or "ugly" or "piggy," I'm not going to change my avatar picture or try to defend myself. Why should I? Silly gossip on a tennis message board means nothing to me. Dust off my shoulder.

LOL @ you, though.
Such childish mentality around these parts. :o

I didn't do that. I'm not the one making this into a big deal.
I'm the one acknowledging that it's there though.

I don't bully I will defend someone if I feel they are being unrightfully attacked.

The comment I made was not to come after you in a negative way.
What I was saying though was that some people have some beef with you and perhaps look at it from a different point of view.
First of all I don't revolve around what people think of me.
I know who I am but I don't care who you are, you're not going to say shit about me and think I'm not going to respond back and not call them out on their shit.

And could you have at least answered my response on the thread at hand. :lol:

mykarma
May 6th, 2008, 10:56 PM
And Drake by the way sound like a naive child. Very intelligent woman but she reads like she a well meaning naive person with little to no life experiences or very limited interaction with people unlike herself...it's not an attack...just an observation.
Thanks for calling it like it is.

mykarma
May 6th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Omg. I was repeating what was said in the video. Second thought, I wouldn't have posted it. But jeez, it was sarcasm. Loosen up. Sorry if it offended anyone. I was jokingly repeating what was said in the video ..

I am not even sure if the video is real.

But the post in question is not the point of this "debate".
What is the point?

woosey
May 6th, 2008, 11:01 PM
if people have the temerity to post strong or stoopid opinions, they should have the cajones to back themselves up.

you can't talk isht and then act like it didn't come out yo mouf and then act surprised when somebody calls you on it.

Wannabeknowitall
May 6th, 2008, 11:03 PM
What is the point?

Don't answer it.
Because all she's going to do is continue the same pattern of berating you as if you're some sacrificial lamb.

Wannabeknowitall
May 6th, 2008, 11:04 PM
if people have the temerity to post strong or stoopid opinions, they should have the cajones to back themselves up.

you can't talk isht and then act like it didn't come out yo mouf and then act surprised when somebody calls you on it.

Well some of us do and others well...

Wannabeknowitall
May 6th, 2008, 11:29 PM
You did come in here to defend In The Zone by saying that one of the reasons certain posters responded negatively to her comment was because of past spats they had in political threads. I don't think they turned it into a big deal. She called an elderly woman a "ho." Jokingly or not, it was wrong in this context. She wasn't "attacked" IMO. You were just being overly defensive because of spats you've had with said posters in the past.

As far as responding to people and calling them out on their shit, I would have in the past. But over the past year or so I realized how foolish all this is. Particularly here on an internet message forum. Why should I let the opinions of people here, people who obviously have nothing better to do than spend their time gossiping about people they don't really know and have never even met, affect me in such a way that I have to defend myself? If it were people I knew in real life (my friends and family), yes I would respond. But it's really a colossal waste of time to do so here.

Thread topic: You make a good point about it escalating and I've seen instances where situations like this escalate into a larger, more dangerous issue. But I just couldn't help but look at it like I would look at it as if someone were talking to my Grandma or mother like that. I could not take and would have stood up and said something. Immediately. That's just me tho.

Oh no. It's more then just those threads.
Some people in here are waiting for ITZ to make one mistake so they can pounce on it like a black widow.
Thy black widow is mykarma.
Was it ignorant? Yea.
Would it have mattered to mykarma though? No.

That's the issue at hand that I brought up.
I don't care if I'm put on igg, as I've mentioned before it's a Godsend.
I disagree with being overly sensitive though.
This has been going on for a while and I haven't made mention of it until now.
I've had spats on this board with everyone, including you.
The thing is there are a few that have nothing better to do than to go in PMs and talk about people and figure out what to do about certain posters like some game of chess.

harloo
May 7th, 2008, 12:26 AM
I know this is off topic, but I LOVE Jazmine Sullivan :hearts: "Where Did You Go" is on of my fave songs.

I've been listening to her underground stuff and her voice is amazing. She's now signed to J Records so I can't wait for the album.;)

harloo
May 7th, 2008, 12:38 AM
:lol: I wonder who is on igg? :lol:

:haha::haha:I knew you had it on ignore. In every thread you haven't even responded to the foolishness and the thing kept thinking you were paying attention. :tape: Just sad.:help:

Wannabeknowitall
May 7th, 2008, 12:39 AM
:haha::haha:I knew you had it on ignore. In every thread you haven't even responded to the foolishness and the thing kept thinking you were paying attention. :tape: Just sad.:help:

I've known for weeks but like I said I'm still going to say what I want to say regardless and calling me it and thing is even low for you.

<<< Does that look like a thing void of gender? I think not.

Uranium
May 7th, 2008, 12:46 AM
You did come in here to defend In The Zone by saying that one of the reasons certain posters responded negatively to her comment was because of past spats they had in political threads. I don't think they turned it into a big deal. She called an elderly woman a "ho." Jokingly or not, it was wrong in this context. She wasn't "attacked" IMO. You were just being overly defensive because of spats you've had with said posters in the past.

As far as responding to people and calling them out on their shit, I would have in the past. But over the past year or so I realized how foolish all this is. Particularly here on an internet message forum. Why should I let the opinions of people here, people who obviously have nothing better to do than spend their time gossiping about people they don't really know and have never even met, affect me in such a way that I have to defend myself? If it were people I knew in real life (my friends and family), yes I would respond. But it's really a colossal waste of time to do so here.

Thread topic: You make a good point about it escalating and I've seen instances where situations like this escalate into a larger, more dangerous issue. But I just couldn't help but look at it like I would look at it as if someone were talking to my Grandma or mother like that. I could not take and would have stood up and said something. Immediately. That's just me tho.

sorry, but i looked through this thread and you people did attack him. He defended himself as saying that the girl said it so he was mocking her, but you people decide that's stupid and lets attack him, but thats so common for some of you to do because you're life is so meaningful to attack someone who was joking and make it seem like it was malicious:rolleyes:
some of you are :o

harloo
May 7th, 2008, 12:59 AM
I've known for weeks but like I said I'm still going to say what I want to say regardless and calling me it and thing is even low for you.

<<< Does that look like a thing void of gender? I think not.

Me referring to you as it or the thing is low, but you claiming that it's, "hell week" and how you're going to air out posters is noble? :lol: Pure Comedy.

I've seen you attack mykarma in many threads over the past week and she didn't respond to you at all. However you still didn't get the hint, she just doesn't want to be bothered with your foolishness. You even had the nerve to imply she was the mentally disturbed girl in the video and you talk about someone else hitting below the belt? I think you need to take a good look in the mirror.;):haha:

Wannabeknowitall
May 7th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Me referring to you as it or the thing is low, but you claiming that it's, "hell week" and how you're going to air out posters is noble? :lol: Pure Comedy.

It's low and typical from the likes of you.
You have no idea what I'm even talking about when it comes to that.
It's not even about anything in non-tennis that has happened.
That's another area entirely. :wavey:

I was still going to say the same thing regardless of if I'm being igged or not.
The reason why I made it known was because it looked like Uranium has said that in some threads ITZ was just getting hit by onslaught after onslaught of posters.

So you igg one person and then attack another over and over again just on their views of a certain person in this world.
No. I'm not having that.

harloo
May 7th, 2008, 01:30 AM
It's low and typical from the likes of you.
You have no idea what I'm even talking about when it comes to that.
It's not even about anything in non-tennis that has happened. No what's low is how you continue to chase mykarma around making degrading remarks about her. Are you that hard up for attention? It's not that serious, she doesn't want to read your posts. Move on buddy. :)
That's another area entirely.:wavey:I don't care if it's another area, you basically said you were going to start airing out other posters because it's,"hell week" which sounds childish.:rolleyes:

I was still going to say the same thing regardless of if I'm being igged or not.
The reason why I made it known was because it looked like Uranium has said that in some threads ITZ was just getting hit by onslaught after onslaught of posters.ITZ is responsible for his/her own remarks. The comment in this thread ITZ made referring to the helpless senior citizen as a "stupid ho" is offensive. If you make outlandish statements then expect to be harshly criticized. The comment shows a lack of respect for the elderly which isn't acceptable to most people. Obviously, ITZ knew what reaction that response would get otherwise he/she wouldn't have said it. :o

So you igg one person and then attack another over and over again just on their views of a certain person in this world.
No. I'm not having that.Have you lost all common sense? What does ITZ being attacked on her viewpoints have to do with mykarma putting you on ignore? They have no relation to each other. This has nothing to do with anything that goes on in the political threads. God, you need help.:tape::haha:

Wannabeknowitall
May 7th, 2008, 01:42 AM
No what's low is how you continue to chase mykarma around making degrading remarks about her. Are you that hard up for attention? It's not that serious, she doesn't want to read your posts. Move on buddy. :)
I don't care if it's another area, you basically said you were going to start airing out other posters because it's,"hell week" which sounds childish.:rolleyes:
ITZ is responsible for his/her own remarks. The comment in this thread ITZ made referring to the helpless senior citizen as a "stupid ho" is offensive. If you make outlandish statements then expect to be harshly criticized. The comment shows a lack of respect for the elderly which isn't acceptable to most people. Obviously, ITZ knew what reaction that response would get otherwise he/she wouldn't have said it. :o

Have you lost all common sense? What does ITZ being attacked on her viewpoints have to do with mykarma putting you on ignore? They have no relation to each other. This has nothing to do with anything that goes on in the political threads. God, you need help.:tape::haha:

I don't care if she doesn't want to read my post, I'm still going to write them.
I don't chase her around and according to her me calling her a bitch has no degrading quality to her at all so it's fair game.

And I did just that. You just don't know where I have. :lol:
It might be a coincedence to you but 4 posters have me on igg from a certain "demographic" around the same time.
Now you would think it would be someone like Denise, someone I agruably have countless disagreements on who would probably have every right to put me on igg if she wanted to.
But no. Oddly enough she's the one of the few people who hasn't relegated to picking sides on certain topics aggressively as others.

So no I'm not mad about it but don't insult me and tell me there's no relation whatsoever.

Uranium
May 7th, 2008, 02:03 AM
ITZ is responsible for his/her own remarks. The comment in this thread ITZ made referring to the helpless senior citizen as a "stupid ho" is offensive. If you make outlandish statements then expect to be harshly criticized. The comment shows a lack of respect for the elderly which isn't acceptable to most people. Obviously, ITZ knew what reaction that response would get otherwise he/she wouldn't have said it. :o

question for you:
did you even read any of his posts after that?
because people with intelligence would and would see that he did it to mock the girl in the video, so stop being ignorant!!!!:o

harloo
May 7th, 2008, 02:48 AM
question for you:
did you even read any of his posts after that?
because people with intelligence would and would see that he did it to mock the girl in the video, so stop being ignorant!!!!:o

The bottom line is if you make an ignorant remark then don't back into a corner and act like you're some type of victim when posters criticize you. I've read the majority of posts in this thread, that was the most offensive one and anyone who defends it has serious issues. You can call me ignorant, rude, etc, and it doesn't bother me on bit because I really don't care what people think about me on the net. So keep trying!:lol::haha:

Dawn Marie
May 7th, 2008, 02:54 AM
The girl appears to be mentally ill, or on drugs. She talks about rape, because more than likely she was.

She was wrong for treating the elderly lady like that, but to judge the girl so harshly isn't gong to help these kind of situations. I want the girl to get help. Wanting to beat her down, will not help that girl. It's obvious to me, she is going thru a nervous breakdown and needs some mental help therapy.

mykarma
May 7th, 2008, 03:08 AM
wannabe knew I had him on ignore because I told him when I did it. He just likes talking to himself and pretending that someone is listening. :help:.

mykarma
May 7th, 2008, 03:12 AM

I've seen you attack mykarma in many threads over the past week and she didn't respond to you at all. However you still didn't get the hint, she just doesn't want to be bothered with your foolishness. You even had the nerve to imply she was the mentally disturbed girl in the video and you talk about someone else hitting below the belt? I think you need to take a good look in the mirror.;):haha:
Wannabe calling someone else disturbed. :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

mykarma
May 7th, 2008, 03:16 AM
No what's low is how you continue to chase mykarma around making degrading remarks about her. Are you that hard up for attention? It's not that serious, she doesn't want to read your posts. Move on buddy. :)
I don't care if it's another area, you basically said you were going to start airing out other posters because it's,"hell week" which sounds childish.:rolleyes:

Have you lost all common sense? What does ITZ being attacked on her viewpoints have to do with mykarma putting you on ignore? They have no relation to each other. This has nothing to do with anything that goes on in the political threads. God, you need help.:tape::haha:
You must spread reps.around before.....

Cam'ron Giles
May 7th, 2008, 04:13 AM
Pop off BITCHES...:armed:

mirzalover
May 7th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Pop off BITCHES...:armed:

Tanisha!

Cam'ron Giles
May 7th, 2008, 04:18 AM
Tanisha!

Jenovicia? :unsure:

mirzalover
May 7th, 2008, 04:27 AM
Jenovicia? :unsure:

Darlene:wavey:

Cam'ron Giles
May 7th, 2008, 04:42 AM
Darlene:wavey:

That was real fucked up what you and the rest of the hoes did to Tanisha... your drunk ass had to pop off and Tanisha was the only one that got arrested...:(

mirzalover
May 7th, 2008, 04:44 AM
That was real fucked up what you and the rest of the hoes did to Tanisha... your drunk ass had to pop off and Tanisha was the only one that got arrested...:(

It wasnt my fault, that bitch threw a drink on me and I wasnt in the fucking mood.:mad: Plus a broke tha heal in my shoes jumping over the couch to hit that bitch.:fiery: The real reason Tanisha went down was racism, white people always blame the darkest person around.

Cam'ron Giles
May 7th, 2008, 04:48 AM
It wasnt my fault, that bitch threw a drink on me and I wasnt in the fucking mood.:mad: Plus a broke tha heal in my shoes jumping over the couch to hit that bitch.:fiery: The real reason Tanisha went down was racism, white people always blame the darkest person around.

That Bitch Naveen was not even understanding why Tanisha was mad. BTW Darlene...you have nice tits...:kiss::hearts: but a flat ass...:(

mirzalover
May 7th, 2008, 04:55 AM
That Bitch Naveen was not even understanding why Tanisha was mad. BTW Darlene...you have nice tits...:kiss::hearts: but a flat ass...:(

Dammit I'm mexican not black. That means I could have nice tits or a nice ass but not both, unless I pay for one.

I love Naveen but she is a mean hearted bitch! Tanisha is my girl along with Hanna and Cordelia who keeps touching my tits right now the freaky bitch.

Cam'ron Giles
May 7th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Dammit I'm mexican not black. That means I could have nice tits or a nice ass but not both, unless I pay for one.

I love Naveen but she is a mean hearted bitch! Tanisha is my girl along with Hanna and Cordelia who keeps touching my tits right now the freaky bitch.

Oh...did you see Cordelia's "performance"?

:tape:

mirzalover
May 7th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Oh...did you see Cordelia's "performance"?

http://www.bangbrosnetwork.com/t1/pps=bbonet/free_movies_bangbros/bmf785.html

:tape:

OMG she was taking that dick like a champ! Is it just me or does she look the same, that was 3 years ago. I got to download this on my ipod then show Naveen, Tanisha, and Hanna!

Uranium
May 7th, 2008, 11:34 AM
The bottom line is if you make an ignorant remark then don't back into a corner and act like you're some type of victim when posters criticize you. I've read the majority of posts in this thread, that was the most offensive one and anyone who defends it has serious issues. You can call me ignorant, rude, etc, and it doesn't bother me on bit because I really don't care what people think about me on the net. So keep trying!:lol::haha:

not sure which part you don't get, the part where he says that he was MOCKING THE GIRL IN THE VIDEO or the part where he was joking, you need to learn how to read and interpret posts better and maybe just maybe get an intelligence:eek::rolleyes::o

Wigglytuff
May 7th, 2008, 01:31 PM
not sure which part you don't get, the part where he says that he was MOCKING THE GIRL IN THE VIDEO or the part where he was joking, you need to learn how to read and interpret posts better and maybe just maybe get an intelligence:eek::rolleyes::o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway what has this thread turned into? sure itz was trying to be funny but it was not and was rude and offensive.

anyway, what has this thread turned into?

mandy7
May 7th, 2008, 01:38 PM
ah shit, can't watch the vid at work..
well, will be home after shopping and drinks
so will check it then
with all the drama in this thread
it must be good!
:lol:

Denise4925
May 7th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Damn, I can't see it here at work. :(

le bon vivant
May 7th, 2008, 08:46 PM
The sad thing is that these are intelligent women. As another woman, I am dismayed by this type of behavior. I have found it going on here online moreso than any other venue in my life... don't know if this is just online behavior (maybe they feel repressed "in real life" so this is their chance to get it out?), or a certain class of people I don't normally deal with (but I deal with a great variety of people in both my work and personal life), I've considered that as people interested in tennis there could be more of a competitive aspect to their lives than the norm. Another aspect of it is the tag team behavior, which is a holdover from childhood and a type of group/gang behavior with primitive roots... perhaps we are not as evolved as we would like to believe? There is surely a lot of repressed anger being vented; why so angry and is trashing other people the best way to resolve it? Or do they actually enjoy this anger and thus enjoy the arguing/picking? I think that last option at least, is true of quite a few of them... they really seem to relish it, and one gets the impression that if the source of the anger were removed, rather than experiencing a relief, it would quickly be replaced with another. Then we have the phenomenon of the young male "hanger on" who follows these women and exhibits a sort of son-to-mother idolatry relationship. And I suspect we have an on-the-surface/below-the-surface paradigm, with much coordination/support going on in interpersonal communciations, which then manifests in public posts. All of it is sad, but a reality that doesn't seem to be improving/changing. There are solutions to this; but it is impossible to even take the first step because people are so invested in the current behavior.Damn how did I miss this gem? :rolls:

Denise4925
May 7th, 2008, 09:30 PM

:spit: :haha: I've heard of dime psychology, but I think this is taking it to another level. OMG :lol: :help:

Denise4925
May 7th, 2008, 09:31 PM

Wannabeknowitall
May 7th, 2008, 09:46 PM

Listen to Clay Aiken's album yet?

Denise4925
May 7th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Listen to Clay Aiken's album yet?

What the hell are you squealing about now, Piggy?

Wannabeknowitall
May 7th, 2008, 09:53 PM
What the hell are you squealing about now, Piggy?

Why is it everytime that I ask a neutral question you have to go about making remarks.

All I asked was did you listen to Clay Aiken's album yet.
I recall that you have said that you prefer Clay over Ruben and since you're the only one I can recall who might like Clay, I wanted to know your opinion about the album if you listened to it.

Denise4925
May 7th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Why is it everytime that I ask a neutral question you have to go about making remarks.

All I asked was did you listen to Clay Aiken's album yet.
I recall that you have said that you prefer Clay over Ruben and since you're the only one I can recall who might like Clay, I wanted to know your opinion about the album if you listened to it.

:lol: I was just messing with you. Geez, you're so sensitive these days.

No, I haven't heard the CD yet. I do like Clay Gaykin, alot. :p

mykarma
May 7th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Stop laughing Denise, they really think I care about there schizo blabber. :tape:

Denise4925
May 7th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Stop laughing Denise, they really think I care about there schizo blabber. :tape:

This was all so funny. I can't believe I missed the drama. ;)

Wannabeknowitall
May 7th, 2008, 11:04 PM
:lol: I was just messing with you. Geez, you're so sensitive these days.

No, I haven't heard the CD yet. I do like Clay Gaykin, alot. :p

It's good. His connection with an orchestra, he just sways and flows with them.
It's not something you can teach.

I just love Something About Us, The Real Me, Where I Draw The Line, On My Way Here.
It's just so much vulnerability from a male vocalist and it's actually refreshing.

geoepee
May 8th, 2008, 01:20 AM
lol, shame...
someone made a beat out of the girl screaming...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aUorjp8gW5g

Denise4925
May 8th, 2008, 04:22 AM
They deleted the video and I never saw it. DAMN!!

mirzalover
May 8th, 2008, 04:27 AM
They deleted the video and I never saw it. DAMN!!

Youtube. Crazy girl train.

le bon vivant
May 8th, 2008, 04:31 AM
lol, shame...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aUorjp8gW5g:sobbing:!

Wigglytuff
May 8th, 2008, 04:33 AM
:spit: :haha: I've heard of dime psychology, but I think this is taking it to another level. OMG :lol: :help:

ditto!!!!:help:

Denise4925
May 8th, 2008, 04:34 AM
Thanks mirza, I found it. She's just crazy and missing her meds. I wonder what the lady said to her though to make her go off like that, or what she heard the voices say in her head. SMH. Personally, I would not have let her bully that lady like that no matter what the lady said to her, which was probably nothing. I kept fearing that she was going to hit that lady, which is what I would have thought if I were on that train. We probably would have gotten into a fight, if I couldn't have calmed her down. Thank goodness that boy took her focus off the old lady and on to himself. Chivarly is not dead.

Cam'ron Giles
May 8th, 2008, 05:39 AM
I dont think she is crazy..she was pretty well put together....I think she was chiefing and somebody laced the blunt with dust...:shrug:

Denise4925
May 8th, 2008, 05:45 AM
I dont think she is crazy..she was pretty well put together....I think she was chiefing and somebody laced the blunt with dust...:shrug:

:lol: Okay Cam, now translate that into English. :p

Cam'ron Giles
May 8th, 2008, 05:50 AM
K...She was smoking a marijuana cigarette artfully rolled in cigar paper and someone in her party thought it would be fun to add angel dust to the marijuana cigarette...:D

Cam'ron Giles
May 8th, 2008, 05:51 AM
BTW, I don't know anything about that stuff...I'm just guessing...:unsure:

Denise4925
May 8th, 2008, 06:07 AM
K...She was smoking a marijuana cigarette artfully rolled in cigar paper and someone in her party thought it would be fun to add angel dust to the marijuana cigarette...:D

Ohhhhhhhh, okay thanks. :)

G1Player2
May 8th, 2008, 06:10 AM
lol, shame...

:haha: :lol:

Wannabeknowitall
May 8th, 2008, 12:54 PM
lol, shame...

That's the shit.
I knew someone was gonna do that. :lol:

mykarma
May 8th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks mirza, I found it. She's just crazy and missing her meds. I wonder what the lady said to her though to make her go off like that, or what she heard the voices say in her head. SMH. Personally, I would not have let her bully that lady like that no matter what the lady said to her, which was probably nothing. I kept fearing that she was going to hit that lady, which is what I would have thought if I were on that train. We probably would have gotten into a fight, if I couldn't have calmed her down. Thank goodness that boy took her focus off the old lady and on to himself. Chivarly is not dead.
I doubt if that woman said anything to her and do believe that she has mental issues. I believe she picked on the old lady because she was the most vulnerable just like others in our society take advantage of them.

HippityHop
May 9th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Well, according to Channel 2 news in Atlanta, the crazy heffa has been identified and a warrant has been issued for her arrest.

We'll see just how crazy she is now.

Cam'ron Giles
May 10th, 2008, 02:43 AM
OMG...It's about to be on channel 7 news at 11...:lol:

harloo
May 10th, 2008, 04:00 AM
Well, according to Channel 2 news in Atlanta, the crazy heffa has been identified and a warrant has been issued for her arrest.

We'll see just how crazy she is now.

Via Sandra Rose:

Friday, May 9th, 2008

The 25-year-old woman who was videotaped verbally abusing a senior citizen on a Marta train is in custody in the DeKalb County jail charged with disorderly conduct.

Soulja Girl’s sister and baby daddy called into the Ryan Cameron Show on V-103 today. Soulja Girl’s sister told Ryan that her sister was diagnosed with bipolar disorder 5 years ago and the incident on the train was the result of her sister not taking her meds.

She said Soulja Girl was turned into police by their mother yesterday and she is being held on $300 bail.

Ryan Cameron Show Interview:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1177988823c05603/

lympyisthebest
May 10th, 2008, 04:09 AM
lol, shame...

Hot stuff :cool:

Slumpsova
May 11th, 2008, 08:45 PM
i feel bad for this poor old lady. but the rest of the video is just :haha:
i'm so fucking happy that bitch was hit at the end :lol:

meyerpl
May 11th, 2008, 08:50 PM
If I'd been that old woman I would have been more confused than anything. I couldn't make heads or tails out of what that young woman was saying. She was saying it loud and with conviction, but what the hell was she saying?

Slumpsova
May 11th, 2008, 09:01 PM
If I'd been that old woman I would have been more confused than anything. I couldn't make heads or tails out of what that young woman was saying. She was saying it loud and with conviction, but what the hell was she saying?
she said "get outta my face" like 10 times plus she acted like she was gonna slap her :help:
isn't that enough to get scared?

meyerpl
May 11th, 2008, 09:09 PM
she said "get outta my face" like 10 times plus she acted like she was gonna slap her :help:
isn't that enough to get scared?Oh, I'm sure I would have been scared because she occasionally assumed a threatening posture but I couldn't understand what she was saying. I would have been wondering, "What's wrong with her face?" She wasn't making a lot of sense.

Thkmra
May 11th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Via Sandra Rose:

Friday, May 9th, 2008

The 25-year-old woman who was videotaped verbally abusing a senior citizen on a Marta train is in custody in the DeKalb County jail charged with disorderly conduct.

Soulja Girl’s sister and baby daddy called into the Ryan Cameron Show on V-103 today. Soulja Girl’s sister told Ryan that her sister was diagnosed with bipolar disorder 5 years ago and the incident on the train was the result of her sister not taking her meds.

She said Soulja Girl was turned into police by their mother yesterday and she is being held on $300 bail.

Ryan Cameron Show Interview:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1177988823c05603/

She's 25?!!!!:tape::tape:.....Singing 'Soulja Boy's 'Superman 'dat Ho', and 'Nah Bitch Nah'!!:help::help:

Thkmra
May 11th, 2008, 10:25 PM
isn't that enough to get scared?

That 'Get out ma' face' part was lyrics to a song.

meyerpl
May 11th, 2008, 10:31 PM
That 'Get out ma' face' part was lyrics to a song.I suspect that the elderly woman, like me, didn't recognize any of the songs or most of the slang and was entirely baffled. I couldn't begin to tell you what the young woman was driving at and I doubt the elderly woman could either.

mirzalover
May 11th, 2008, 10:31 PM
She's 25?!!!!:tape::tape:.....Singing 'Soulja Boy's 'Superman 'dat Ho', and 'Nah Bitch Nah'!!:help::help:

Its Yah Bitch Yah!

meyerpl
May 11th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Its Yah Bitch Yah!:lol:That's an actual song? Is that a Gershwin number?

mirzalover
May 11th, 2008, 11:04 PM
:lol:That's an actual song? Is that a Gershwin number?

Yup its called Yah! by Soulja Boy. Thats were the get out my face parts come from to.

harloo
May 11th, 2008, 11:12 PM

You think 25 is too old? I know a woman nearly 50 years old who could do the Soulja Boy better than the children.:tape::lol: Who sings "Nah Bitch Nah"? I haven't heard that one.:lol:

harloo
May 11th, 2008, 11:12 PM
lol, shame...

:tape::lol:This is just wrong.

meyerpl
May 11th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Yup its called Yah! by Soulja Boy. Thats were the get out my face parts come from to.Thanks. I had this confused with Sister Souljah, who drew criticism in 1992 from presidential candidate Bill Clinton when she said, "Black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white people." Mr. Clinton didn't think that was a very good idea.